- » Everyday French Pancake
Everyday French Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Everyday French Pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Everyday French Pancake recipes.
Pancakes And Waffles
1) In a dry mixing bowl crack the eggs to drop the white. Reserve the yolks into a separate bowl.
2) With a mixer beat the whites on high speed. Alternately, hip with a balloon whisk for about 2 minutes until firm. Do not overmix.
3) Add egg yolks with... - 49.279
Berry And Apricot Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 48.0494
Chicken 'n' Broccoli Crepes
For Sauce: In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add milk, cook, stirring until thickened.
Stir in cheese and wine till cheese melts.
Remove 1/2 cup sauce, set aside.
Stir mushrooms into remaining sauce.
For Filling: Cook broccoli, drain.
Combine... - 47.2209
Sweet French Pancakes
Put first 7 ingredients in blender container.
Blend till batter is smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat till drop of water dances on surface.
Lift skillet off heat and pour 2 tablespoons batter into it.
Tilt skillet from side to side till batter... - 45.9117
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour together with salt and baking powder.
2) Take another bowl and beat the eggs well with cream, milk and sugar.
3) Add the mixture to the sifted flour and beat properly until smooth.
4) Take a small frying pan and melt... - 45.7047
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add buttermilk and baking soda.
Sift together flour, salt and brown sugar.
Add flour mixture gradually to egg and milk mixture, alternating with butter.
Beat well after each addition.
Cover container with cheese cloth and let stand at... - 44.5299
Meat & Spinach Crepes
Prepare crepes, or bring to room temperature if refrigerated or frozen.
With your hands, squeeze as much moisture as possible from spinach.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and onion; cook, stirring, until onion is soft but not... - 43.9281
1. Prepare the peppers by washing them, removing the seeds and slicing very thinly.
2. In a pan heat the oil, add the peppers and the onion, chopped very finely and saute all together.
3. Just before it is fully cooked, add tomatoes,... - 42.9917
In blender container combine flour, salt, eggs, 1 1/2 cups milk, and 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter.
Blend until smooth.
Stir in green onion.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Brush bottom and sides of 7-inch crepe pan with melted butter.
Pour in... - 42.9152
Red Raspberry Crepes
Spread cream cheese over unbrowned side of each Basic Dessert Crepe, leaving 1/4 inch rim around edge.
Sprinkle each with some toasted almonds.
Roll each crepe up as for jelly roll.
Cover crepes and chill.
To make raspberry sauce, drain raspberries, reserving... - 42.9011
Crab And Shrimp Crepes
In 1 1/2-quart bowl or casserole, cook mushrooms, onion, and butter at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in flour and salt.
Cook at HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or till thickened and bubbly, stirring after each minute.
Stir in crab,... - 42.8966
Crisp-fried Potato Pancakes
Put first 7 ingredients and half the potatoes in blender container; blend till potatoes are coarsely chopped.
Add remaining potatoes; blend till coarsely chopped.
Bake on medium-hot, lightly greased griddle, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
Brown one... - 41.535
Glazed Peach Crepes
Prepare crepes, or bring to room temperature if refrigerated or frozen.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add peaches, lemon peel, lemon juice, and nutmeg.
Cook, gently turning occasionally with a wide spatula, until peaches begin to soften... - 41.1535
1 In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, and salt to combine.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
3 Cover and set aside at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
4 Just before making the pancakes, stir in the soda.
5 Over... - 41.1123
1. For making a liquidizer- Into a bowl, add flours and salt making a well in centre and drop in egg.
2. Whisk in the milk, slowly incorporating flour thereafter beating thoroughly.
3. Or else in case you have a liquidizer add in milk,... - 40.9679
1. In a large bowl, break in the eggs
2. Use a wire whisk to beat them until the yolks and whites are well blended.
3. Spoon in the flour sifted with salt alternately adding milk and beat lightly but thoroughly until you get a smooth batter.
4.... - 39.3556
Creamy Vegetable Crepes
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add flour; stir with a whisk until well blended.
Add milk, a little at a time, constantly stirring.
Continue stirring until sauce thickens.
Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, vegetables, and cheese.
Continue cooking until cheese... - 39.0687
Duck Confit With Potato Pancakes
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Bake the duck confit on a cookie sheet for 20 to 25 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix together the onion, potatoes and seasonings.
Form several small pancakes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the pancakes on each side... - 38.5771
1.In a bowl, beat together, milk and flour.
2.Beat with an egg beater or a wire whisk until well mixed.
3.Beat in the eggs and combinewell.
4.In a 6- or 7-inch cured iron omelet or crepe pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
5. Tilt pan to... - 37.7183
Asparagus Crepes Momay
Prepare Crepes and Mornay Sauce.
Steam or cook asparagus in a small amount of boiling salted water just until crisp-tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Divide asparagus spears between crepes.
Combine eggs with 1/2 cup Mornay Sauce and salt.
Spoon about 2... - 36.8351
Place ingredients in a blender in the above order and blend until smooth.
Keep in a cool place.
To cook crepes, heat a heavy 6" pan.
Grease it very lightly with Fleischmann's Margarine.
Put 1 tbsp. of the batter in middle of pan.
Roll pan to coat surface... - 36.3857
In mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, water, and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Beat with mixer, rotary beater, or wire whisk until well blended.
Add flour and salt.
Beat until smooth.
Heat 8- to 10-inch omelet or crepe pan over medium-high heat until just hot... - 36.3129
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
In a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
Place all crepe ingredients except the Equalâ„¢ in blender.
Process well, add Equalâ„¢ and blend again.
Heat a 10-inch Teflon... - 36.2001
Tom Thumb Pancakes
Combine oil, eggs and milk.
Add sifted dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Pour by tablespoon and bake on hot griddle.
Makes about 12 to 14. - 34.0848
Crepes has a fine taste. The eggs with milk gives the Crepes a divine taste. - 34.0428
Whole Wheat Crepes
In a blender or food processor (or with a wire whip or electric mixer), blend eggs and milk; add flour and blend until smooth.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Place a 6 or 7 inch crepe pan or other flat bottomed frying pan over medium heat.
When... - 32.8335
Basic Dessert Crepes
In mixing bowl combine flour, milk, eggs, sugar, oil, and salt; beat with a rotary beater till well mixed.
Heat a lightly greased 6-inch skillet.
Remove from heat.
Spoon in 2 tablespoons batter; lift and tilt skillet to spread batter.
Return to heat; brown on... - 30.3998
Classic Crepes Suzette
To make sauce, in skillet combine butter or margarine, orange liqueur, orange juice, and sugar; cook and stir till bubbly.
Fold each Basic Dessert Crepe in half, browned side out; fold in half again, forming a triangle.
Arrange crepes in sauce in... - 29.7272
Easy Basic Crepes
1. In mixing bowl, combine eggs and salt.
2. Add flour alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition.
3. Add oil and beat.
4. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Cook on upside-down crepe griddle according to manufacturer's directions, or in... - 26.0723
1. Set a griddle over low heat. Grease lightly with margarine or shortening.
2. Mix the flour and salt.
3. Beat the eggs until foamy, add the milk and mix. Add gradually to the dry ingredients.
4. Drop from a teaspoon on the hot greased griddle. Brown on both... - 25.8561
1. With electric mixer at low speed, beat flour, eggs 4-6 minutes or until mixture is shiny; gradually add milk, continuing to beat until blended; stir in butter, salt; let stand 20 minutes.
2. Preheat 8-inch Chef Style Fry Pan over medium heat 2 minutes or... - 22.9502
Dessert pancakes have always been a hit at home and this recipe, in particular, is everyone's favorite! Other than the basic pancake ingredients, I have also added orange flavoring that gives this dessert pancake a real fruity feel. Just give it a try and you... - 21.2753
Of all the fruit pancakes, this Pineapple pancakes is the best I have ever tried. Not to mention that it is so sweet, this Pineapple Pancake is so flavorful, especially with the addition of grated orange rind! Give it a try and this can be a sure satisfying... - 19.8829
Nut pancakes are so wonderful and this Pecan Pancakes is one of my personal favorites! Bite in the coarsely chopped peacans in this pancake; you are sure gonna love it! - 17.5303
Sour Cream Pancakes
Well, this Sour Cream Pancakes can be such an offbeat pancake recipe; it gives out that sweet and salty feel that everyone would like to savor. Give this Sour Cream Pancakes a try and I am sure your kids will come asking for more. - 17.0425