- » Everyday French Dessert
Everyday French Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday french dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday french dessert recipes.
Simple Chocolate Souffle
For all those who think they are kitchen challenged, here is a recipe for simple chocolate souffle which is so easy that anyone who can spell kitchen can cook. In this video you will find the simplest steps of making the world's most famous hot, chocolate... - 120.924
Chocolate Éclairs Style Crepes
Are these breakfast or dessert? This Chocolate Éclair Crepes recipe seems to be just the thing to prepare for a romantic dinner date, where the aim is to wow your love with dessert and make her stay for breakfast! These are the perfect bundles of love that... - 105.747
Eggless Vegan Crème Caramel
Eggless Vegan Crème Caramel! You heard it right. Watch this video recipe to see how you can please your vegan friends with this classic dessert. It is a nice surprise for all the vegans. Whip it up! - 85.9465
Petit Four Glace Part 1 - Preparation
Have a little bridal shower, a tea party or an elegant luncheon that you are hosting? Then petit fours are thing to serve to cater to the occasion! Part 1 of the video is get the batter ready. Watch part 2 of the video to see how the cake is baked! - 82.9965
Petit Four Glace Part 3 - Frosting
Part 3 of the video is getting the fondant ready to cover the cakes and then getting the cakes ready to be as pretty as a picture! See the video to know how to get these little cakes beautified! - 81.9577
Petit Four Glace Part 2 - Baking
Part 2 of the video is getting the cake baked and then cutting into squares getting them ready to be frosted. Part 3 of the video is getting the frosting ready, so stay tuned! - 81.7678
Bored of the done-to-death Apple pie recipes? Try this rustic Apple Cobbler recipe instead. This recipe can serve as a stand-alone recipe or can also be used for the Apple Pie filling. What really matters is the end result, which is an appetizing and... - 74.9758
French Currant Cream Pie
French currant cream pie is a fast and simple pie recipe. If you plan to invite friends on weekend for dinner, then consider this recipe as a part of menu and delight everybody with this French currant cream pie dessert. - 51.9552
Cherry Oat Party Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Put salt, vanilla and eggs to the mixture and blend well.
4. Add nuts and continue stirring.
5. Sieve flour and soda together and put... - 48.8573
Berry And Apricot Crepes
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly spray with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly before making each crepe.
Pour about 1/4 cup... - 48.0494
1.In cold water soften the gelatin and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2.Add in boiling water and stir to dissolve gelatin completely.
3.In a blender container, add 2 cups of the blueberries. Set the remaining cup aside to add later.
4.Add gelatin... - 47.6749
1) Cook grits in boiling water with salt for 5 minutes.
2) Drizzle Worcestershire sauce and butter.
3) Stir in 2-3 tablespoon grits in eggs and mix well.
4) Add cheese and stir until cheese melts completely.
5) Take a buttered 2-quart souffle dish and... - 47.468
French Peach Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a large clean bowl and sift salt and flour together.
3) Using 2 knives or pastry blender, cut in the shortening in the bowl.
4) Take a cup and scoop out 1/2 a cup of flour-shortening mixture from... - 47.3529
Elegant Daiquiri Souffle
1) Cut a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil according to 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap.
2) Fold the paper in half and wrap around the dish. Form a collar extending 5 inches above rim of dish.
3) Secure tightly with tape.
4)... - 47.2296
Frozen Mocha Souffle
Cut off a piece of wax paper long enough to go around a 6 1/2- to 7-inch 1 1/2- to 2-quart souffle" dish.
Make a double fold of paper lengthwise and brush with vegetable oil.
Fold around souffle dish, extending collar 2 to 3 inches above rim.
Tie with string... - 47.2209
Mahogany Sour Cream Cake
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Cool; then stir in sour cream.
Mix flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Gradually beat in sugars; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 47.1168
French Cherry Dessert
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Crush the corn flakes into fine crumbs, if using.
3) In a mixing bowl, add confectioners' sugar, flour and corn flake crumbs.
4) Add butter to cut in until the mixture resembles coarse corn meal.
5) Use an... - 47.095
Chocolate Gateau With Cream And Strawberries
Chocolate Gateau With Cream And Strawberries has a diferent taste. The eggs and whipped cream gives the Chocolate Gateau With Cream And Strawberries a prefect taste. - 47.0842
Sweet Potato Gateau
Sweet Potato Gateau has a yumlogical taste. The Sour cream and walnuts gives the Sweet Potato Gateau a different taste. - 47.0746
1. Take a 7" souffle tin, tie a ppaper collar to it and place a one pound jam jar in its centre
2. Place a bowl on a pan of hot water and whisk egg yolks and sugar in the bowl until thick
3. To This, add the gooseberry syrup and whisk... - 46.8058
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, egg whites and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Spread into a 10" lightly greased flan pan.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes... - 46.7566
French Apricot Flan
1. In a saucepan, heat jam and water.
2. Strain. Reheat the liquid till it starts boiling. Keep it aside to cool.
3. Thicken it slightly before using, for a hot glaze would spoil the pastry.
4. In a bowl, sieve flour and icing... - 46.6334
Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons water.
Melt chocolate with 1/4 cup water in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Stir until smooth; remove from heat.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved; add salt, vanilla, and orange rind; add sweetener according to... - 46.526
Orange Lake Amandine
1) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the almonds until they turn golden brown in color.
3) Keep them aside.
4) Season the fillets with salt and pepper along with thyme.
5) Dip each of them in milk before dredging in flour.
6) Take the... - 46.4678
Sweet French Pancakes
Put first 7 ingredients in blender container.
Blend till batter is smooth.
Lightly grease a 6-inch skillet; heat till drop of water dances on surface.
Lift skillet off heat and pour 2 tablespoons batter into it.
Tilt skillet from side to side till batter... - 45.9117
Beat first 3 ingredients until stiff.
Add sugar, beat again at top speed until very stiff.
In another bowl, beat 4 egg yolks until lemon colored and thick.
Fold yolks into whites and add sifted flour and chopped nuts.
Grease jelly roll pan.
Cover with waxed... - 45.8815
1) Blanch and peel peaches and chop finely.
2)Sprinkle with lime juice and place in a nylon strainer for atleast 30 minutes to drain.
3)Preheat the oven to 180 degree c or 375... - 45.797
Strawberry Layer Gateau
Make plain and chocolate sponge cake batters
Bake in two 8-inch (20-cm) greased and floured pans 30 to 40 minutes.
Cut each cooled cake horizontally into 2 layers.
To make filling and decoration, puree strawberries in a blender and place in a medium... - 45.7927
French Apple Flan
1. On a work surface, sift the flour and salt together
2. Into this mixture, make a well in the centre and add in sugar, butter and egg yolks and, with the fingertips of one hand, pinch and work them together until well blended.
3. Now, slowly work in... - 45.7352
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour together with salt and baking powder.
2) Take another bowl and beat the eggs well with cream, milk and sugar.
3) Add the mixture to the sifted flour and beat properly until smooth.
4) Take a small frying pan and melt... - 45.7047
Chocolate Chestnut Gateau
Break the chocolate into pieces, put in a bowl and melt with the butter in the microwave oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add the egg yolks, sour cream (creme fraiche), cognac and cane sugar syrup to the chestnut puree, beating with a wooden spoon.
Add the melted... - 45.6254
Favorite Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°.
In bowl, combine eggs, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add sugar, milk, cream, and vanilla to mixture.
Cut up bread into 1 -inch cubes; place in dish.
Add raisins and melted butter to bread.
Pour egg mixture over bread.
Bake... - 45.5687
Pistachio And Coconut Gateau
Put the milk in a bowl and warm in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on HIGH Power.
Add the sugar and yeast and mix with a fork.
Sift the flour and a pinch of salt over a bowl.
Warm in the microwave oven for 20 seconds on HIGH.
Make a well in the center of... - 45.3801
Strawberry Gateau has a mouth watering taste. The sugar cane syrup and orange juice gives the Strawberry Gateau yummy taste. - 45.3225
1) Liberally grease a deep, loose-bottomed 8-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, put the apples, lemon rind, cloves, sugar and water.
3) Cook the ingredients, uncovered, over very low heat for about 25 minutes,... - 45.3012
Microwave Lemon Soufflé
1) Using a 4 cup souffle dish, cut wax paper to make a collar and wrap around the top of the dish.
2) Take a glass bowl, and mix sugar,salt,water and gelatin.
3) Beat the egg yolks and pour into the glass bowl,stirring all the... - 45.236
Praline Ice Cream
1) On a large double sheet of non-stick baking parchment, combine the almonds and sugar together.
2) Place the sheet in the microwave and on full power, cook for about 6 to 10 minutes, or until the sugar is melted and a brown syrup forms. Stir... - 45.1873
Date Nut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream sugar and margarine.
Beat in eggs until light and fluffy.
Stir dry ingredients together; add gradually to egg mixture, beating well.
Stir in dates, nuts, and vanilla.
Pour into well-greased 9 x 9-inch cake pan.
Bake 30 minutes, or... - 45.1434
Chestnut Cream Gateau
Put the chestnut puree in a bowl, add the sour cream (creme fraiche) and vanilla and mix well.
Add the egg yolks and mix thoroughly.
Oil the base of a 7 inch (18 cm) souffle mold (mould) and line with a circle of oiled non-stick parchment (greaseproof... - 45.1314