- » Everyday Freeze Chill Fish
Everyday Freeze Chill Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday freeze chill fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday freeze chill fish recipes.
Lemon Pickled Herring
Soak herring in cold water overnight.
Bone herring; cut into pieces.
Alternate layers of herring, lemon, onions, bay leaves, peppercorns and mustard seed in glass jar.
Pour vinegar over top layers.
Place weight on herring mixture to let brine cover... - 34.8262
Grandma's Fish Eyes
Open cheese and place in pan of hot water to soften.
Cut off crust of bread.
Place one slice of bread on piece of wax paper larger than the bread.
Spread with margarine or butter.
Spread with cheese and make a row of olives on the long edge of the bread,... - 33.6031
Chilled Tuna Mousse With Mustard Sauce
This Chilled Tuna Mousse With Mustard Sauce is a delicious fish mold made with tuna and pimiento with whipped cream topping. Your suggestions for this Chilled Tuna Mousse With Mustard Sauce is welcome. - 33.4976
Tuna Pasta Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine pasta, tuna, carrot and onion.
Combine remaining ingredients; whisk until smooth.
Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. - 33.4887
Caper Tuna Salad
In a large bowl, mix together tuna, grapes, celery, capers, and onion.
In a small bowl or jar, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, and mustard; add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate salad and dressing separately for at... - 33.3492
Hawaiian Halibut Salad
Combine halibut with celery, almonds, green pepper and pineapple.
Blend mayonnaise with curry pow- der; toss with halibut mixture.
Sprinkle with shred- ded coconut; chill before serving. - 30.8823
1. Boil the potatoes in a small amount of salted water.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, turn one can of the tuna, bit by bit, with its oil into the container of an electric blender. Add one tablespoon of the milk at a time and blend until smooth. Repeat... - 30.8428
Fish Tahiti Style
1. Cut the raw fish into paper-thin slices. Cover with lime juice, add the salt and let the mixture stand at least two hours in the refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the onion, coconut milk and half each of the remaining ingredients. Mix lightly and... - 29.9153
Italian Anchovy Sauce
Combine the oil, butter, garlic, anchovies and pepper in a saucepan.
Cook gently over low heat for about 3 minutes.
Add the parsley and cook for 1 minute.
The sauce may be made ahead and refrigerated for up to 2 days. - 28.8317
Mustard Marinade For Meat Or Fish
Mix all ingredients together in small bowl.
Pour marinade over chosen meat or fish and refrigerate 30 minutes.
In preparation for cooking, drain marinade and reserve for basting.
This marinade is strong enough to use just as flavouring without marinating 30... - 27.5904
Cold Trout In Aspic
1. Cook the trout in simmering salted water four to six minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Place on a wire rack. Make two diagonal incisions on one side of the fish, a few inches apart. Pry under the cuts to loosen the skin and... - 22.9914