- » Everyday European Noodles
Everyday European Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday european noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday european noodles recipes.
Raw Zucchini Noodles With Bell Pepper And Herbs
Raw food lovers will drool over this amazing noodle dish. This video shows you how to prepare fine zucchini noodles with bell pepper and sun-dried tomatoes. Loaded with flavor from herbs like rosemary and fresh basil. and drizzled with a bit of olive oil,... - 124.45
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â° F.
2. Take a non-stick 8-inch skillet and melt 1-teaspoon margarine in it.
3. Now add mushrooms and garlic in it and saute the ingredients for 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms are turned, light brown in... - 47.4353
Beer Cheese Noodles
Cook carrots and broccoli, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 8 minutes or till just tender.
Drain; set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare vegetable sauce.
In a saucepan melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, and... - 47.187
Cold Sesame Hoodies
1. Take a medium bowl and add in it fettuccine noodles, carrot, zucchini, bell peppers, water chestnuts, cherry tomatoes, and scallion.
2. Toss gently to combine all the ingredients.
3. Take a small mixing bowl and combine in it remaining ingredients... - 46.6882
Ground Beef And Noodles
1)Take a ceramic browning plate and preheat on high in the microwave for about 4 minutes.
2)Add both the beef and oil and cook for 2 minutes.
3)Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole and add the beef mixture after draining any... - 46.1892
Veal Paprika With Noodles And Sour Cream
In a 12-inch skillet brown the veal in butter. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add chopped onion; cook and stir till onion is tender but not brown.
Add water, tomatoes, paprika, salt, sugar, and marjoram.
Cover; simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 to 35... - 45.929
Beef Goulash Poppy Seed Noodles
Brown beef cubes in hot fat; add onion.
Stir in flour, salt, and paprika.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, garlic, and bouquet garni.
Cover, simmer over low heat till meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove bouquet garni.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water;... - 45.8405
Beef And Noodles With Sour Cream And Paprika
Melt butter; add beef, onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Saute until meat loses red color, stirring with fork to break up meat.
Add wine, lemon juice, bouillon cubes, and water.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add noodles, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or... - 45.6429
Vermicelli With Chicory
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook vermicelli in about 3 quarts boiling water until just tender to bite (about 9 minutes).
Drain well, pour into a warm bowl, and keep warm.
While pasta is cooking, cook pancetta in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat until... - 45.5586
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take a 1 1/2 quart casserole and grease it lightly.
3.Prepare noodles by following the directions given on package.
4.In a skillet, heat butter until melted.
5.Put onion, garlic and mushrooms in it... - 45.5499
Norwegian Meatballs With Whole Wheat Noodles
Remove and discard crusts from bread.
Tear bread into coarse crumbs; moisten with milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine beef, pork, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and egg.
Add bread and knead mixture thoroughly for 2 minutes.
With wet hands, roll meat... - 45.4025
Ham & Mushroom Spaghetti
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until juices evaporate and mushrooms are lightly browned.
Add ham, tomato juice, sage, nutmeg, and cream.
Boil, uncovered, over high heat, stirring... - 45.0305
Potato Noodles With Sweet Poppy Seeds
1 In a large saucepan, place the potatoes and add enough lightly salted cold water to cover.
2 Bring to a boil over high heat.
3 Reduce the heat to low and cook until tender,for about 20 minutes. Drain well.
4 Return the potatoes to the... - 44.7443
1) In a pot with boiling salted water, cook the noodles as per package label directs.
2) Drain noodles well and keep warm.
3) In a medium saucepan, melt butter and add in cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, cream.
4) Cook over low heat,... - 44.483
Hungarian Goulash With Egg Noodles
Dredge meat in flour.
Conventionally brown meat in oil on surface unit.
Place browned meat in glass casserole.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over... - 44.3987
Swedish Meatballs With Noodles
Mix together beef, crumbs, milk, egg, soup mix, salt and nutmeg.
Shape meat mixture into 40 balls.
Cook 20 at a time in 13x9x2-in dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes.
Remove meatballs from dish and keep warm, reserving meat... - 43.9763
Hay & Straw
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook fresh peas in the 2 cups boiling water for 5 minutes (if you use frozen peas, cook for 2 minutes only); drain.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente
Drain... - 43.9502
Easy Chicken Paprikash
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and tender.
3. Remove the... - 43.3287
Ham And Noodles
Cook noodles according to directions on package until just tender.
Remove from heat.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove from... - 42.8496
Swiss Noodle Bake
1) In a casserole dish, heat bacon and onion on high power for 7 to 8 minutes or until the bacon turns crisp.
2) Take the dish out and drain.
3) Stir in cooked noodles, cheese, egg, milk, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
4) Cook, covered, on high power for 6... - 42.7855
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, cook the noodles as per package directions, drain.
3) In a large bowl, combine the noodles with rest of the ingredients, except grated cheese.
4) In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, turn the... - 41.7564
Savory Baked Noodles
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 4 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente (2 to 3 minutes for fresh noodles, or follow package directions).
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
In a bowl,... - 41.5768
Coq D Or Soup
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, place the chicken. Cover with water and add salt and pepper to taste. Cook till the meat has tendered.
2) Remove tendered chicken from the broth and allow it to cool.
3) To the broth, add all the remaining ingredients except... - 41.0731
Carrot Noodles Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc or thin slicing disc, process the carrots until thinly sliced.
2) In a small saucepan, bring the carrots, water, oil and salt to a boil and cook covered until the carrots are tender,
then drain well... - 40.9458
In 3-quart casserole dish, thoroughly combine noodles, cottage cheese, sour cream, salmon, mushrooms, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, Worcestershire, salt and garlic.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at medium 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through; stir twice.
TO... - 40.7877
Spaghetti With Fresh Parsley
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter and olive oil, until transparent.
2) Stir in the chopped parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water as per package directions, drain well.
4) Place the spaghetti... - 40.7316
Hungarian Noodles And Peas
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
In a large sauce pan, saute onions in butter until tender.
Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, poppy seed, salt, and pepper, add to onions.
Stir in noodles and peas.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 40.1892
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain in colander.
Rinse with cold running water; drain well and set aside.
In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, onions and salt.
Stir in... - 39.877
Microwave Beef Stroganoff With Sour Cream And Noodles
1. In glass casserole, combine beef, onion and mushrooms.
2. Cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir well adding wine, flour paste, salt and pepper and mix in sour cream.
4. Cover and cook on REHEAT (8) for 10 minutes, or... - 39.6463
Vienna Veal And Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an oven-proof skillet, saute the veal cubes, garlic, and marjoram in butter, until browned.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup, water, and paprika.
4) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or... - 39.4283
Beef Mounds With Noodles
Beat tomato sauce into beef.
Soak bread in water, and add to first mixture with remaining ingredients except noodles and parsley.
Shape mixture into 4 mounds in shallow baking pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for about 20 minutes.
Remove beef... - 39.3335
Herb Tortellini With Spinach, Turkey Sausage & Feta
METHOD: Cook tortellini according to manufacturer’s instructions
in a pot of salted water. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp of
olive oil, and sliced chicken sausage to pan. Cook,... - 39.0175
Hungarian Noodle Bake
Cook noodles in boiling salted water till tender; drain.
Meanwhile, cook garlic and onion in butter till tender, but not brown.
Combine noodles and onion mixture with remaining ingredients and dash pepper.
Bake in a greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish at... - 38.8694
Spaghetti Sicilian Style
Wow ! This Spaghetti Sicilian style makes me say just that ever since I tasted it for the first time at a friend's do. Surely try this irresistibly seasoned pasta with vegetables and anchovy fillets for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Spaghetti... - 38.7564
Viennese Noodles Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, cook the noodles as per the package directions, drain thoroughly.
3) In a large bowl, toss the noodles gently with poppy seed and cheese, until thoroughly mixed.
4) In a buttered 2-quart... - 38.297
European Poppy Seed Noodles
1. In a large kettle, take 3 quarts of water and salt; bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Stir in the noodles and bring it to boil again.
3. Uncover and stir occasionally with a long fork to prevent sticking for 7-10 minutes until just tender; do not... - 37.5233
1. Prepare a 11-inch chicken fryer by placing the butter in it and heating it.
2. Once the butter melts, add the onions to the fryer and sautÃ© over medium heat till well cooked
3. Add the noodles to the pan and toss them again in the butter for 2-3... - 37.3923
Stroganoff With Noodles
1) In a skillet heat butter and brown steak and onion in it.
2) Pour in soup, water, sour cream, and paprika.
3) Cook covered over low heat for 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
4) Stir often to avoid burning.
5) Serve over noodles. - 35.7195
Whole Wheat Soy Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the wheat flour, soy flour and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and oil and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in... - 34.009
1. Brown the garlic lightly in the oil. Remove the garlic and saute the mushrooms in the oil about five minutes.
2. Cream the anchovies with the butter, add to the mushrooms and season to taste with salt and pepper. Reheat.
3. Mix the mushrooms with hot... - 33.4022
Wheat Germ Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour, wheat germ and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of... - 32.9668
1. In large kettle, bring 3 quarts water and the salt to a rapid boil.
2. Add noodles, bring back to boiling and cook, uncovered and stirring occasionally for about 7 to 10 minutes just until noodles are tender.
3. Turn into colander and... - 32.7754
Whole Wheat Egg Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour, eggs, oil and salt for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of water until the dough begins to gather into a... - 31.6216
Rich Egg Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and process until the dough forms a solid firm and elastic ball, add additional flour if required.
3) Remove the dough from the processor... - 29.8772
Swiss Fried Noodles
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan.
Spread noodles evenly in pan and brown on one side.
Turn upside down onto a plate.
Melt the remaining butter and return noodles to brown the other... - 28.2319