- » Everyday European Noodles
Everyday European Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday european noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday european noodles recipes.
Norwegian Meatballs With Whole Wheat Noodles
Remove and discard crusts from bread.
Tear bread into coarse crumbs; moisten with milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine beef, pork, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and egg.
Add bread and knead mixture thoroughly for 2 minutes.
With wet hands, roll meat... - 47.4683
Beer Cheese Noodles
Cook carrots and broccoli, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 8 minutes or till just tender.
Drain; set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare vegetable sauce.
In a saucepan melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, and... - 47.4193
Ground Beef And Noodles
1)Take a ceramic browning plate and preheat on high in the microwave for about 4 minutes.
2)Add both the beef and oil and cook for 2 minutes.
3)Take a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole and add the beef mixture after draining any... - 46.9172
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take a 1 1/2 quart casserole and grease it lightly.
3.Prepare noodles by following the directions given on package.
4.In a skillet, heat butter until melted.
5.Put onion, garlic and mushrooms in it... - 46.0372
Beef And Noodles With Sour Cream And Paprika
Melt butter; add beef, onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Saute until meat loses red color, stirring with fork to break up meat.
Add wine, lemon juice, bouillon cubes, and water.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add noodles, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or... - 45.7784
Beef Goulash Poppy Seed Noodles
Brown beef cubes in hot fat; add onion.
Stir in flour, salt, and paprika.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, garlic, and bouquet garni.
Cover, simmer over low heat till meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Remove bouquet garni.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water;... - 45.6168
Veal Paprika With Noodles And Sour Cream
In a 12-inch skillet brown the veal in butter. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add chopped onion; cook and stir till onion is tender but not brown.
Add water, tomatoes, paprika, salt, sugar, and marjoram.
Cover; simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 to 35... - 45.4457
Swedish Meatballs With Noodles
Mix together beef, crumbs, milk, egg, soup mix, salt and nutmeg.
Shape meat mixture into 40 balls.
Cook 20 at a time in 13x9x2-in dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes.
Remove meatballs from dish and keep warm, reserving meat... - 45.3186
1) In a pot with boiling salted water, cook the noodles as per package label directs.
2) Drain noodles well and keep warm.
3) In a medium saucepan, melt butter and add in cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, cream.
4) Cook over low heat,... - 45.2446
Potato Noodles With Sweet Poppy Seeds
1 In a large saucepan, place the potatoes and add enough lightly salted cold water to cover.
2 Bring to a boil over high heat.
3 Reduce the heat to low and cook until tender,for about 20 minutes. Drain well.
4 Return the potatoes to the... - 45.2026
Hungarian Goulash With Egg Noodles
Dredge meat in flour.
Conventionally brown meat in oil on surface unit.
Place browned meat in glass casserole.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over... - 43.6903
Ham And Noodles
Cook noodles according to directions on package until just tender.
Remove from heat.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Remove from... - 43.1872
Savory Baked Noodles
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 4 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente (2 to 3 minutes for fresh noodles, or follow package directions).
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
In a bowl,... - 42.9369
Carrot Noodles Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc or thin slicing disc, process the carrots until thinly sliced.
2) In a small saucepan, bring the carrots, water, oil and salt to a boil and cook covered until the carrots are tender,
then drain well... - 42.5034
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, cook the noodles as per package directions, drain.
3) In a large bowl, combine the noodles with rest of the ingredients, except grated cheese.
4) In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, turn the... - 42.1008
Hungarian Noodles And Peas
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
In a large sauce pan, saute onions in butter until tender.
Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, poppy seed, salt, and pepper, add to onions.
Stir in noodles and peas.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 40.8148
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain in colander.
Rinse with cold running water; drain well and set aside.
In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, onions and salt.
Stir in... - 39.4135
Vienna Veal And Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an oven-proof skillet, saute the veal cubes, garlic, and marjoram in butter, until browned.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup, water, and paprika.
4) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or... - 39.4092
Microwave Beef Stroganoff With Sour Cream And Noodles
1. In glass casserole, combine beef, onion and mushrooms.
2. Cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir well adding wine, flour paste, salt and pepper and mix in sour cream.
4. Cover and cook on REHEAT (8) for 10 minutes, or... - 39.3998
Beef Mounds With Noodles
Beat tomato sauce into beef.
Soak bread in water, and add to first mixture with remaining ingredients except noodles and parsley.
Shape mixture into 4 mounds in shallow baking pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for about 20 minutes.
Remove beef... - 38.7518
European Poppy Seed Noodles
1. In a large kettle, take 3 quarts of water and salt; bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Stir in the noodles and bring it to boil again.
3. Uncover and stir occasionally with a long fork to prevent sticking for 7-10 minutes until just tender; do not... - 38.0567
Viennese Noodles Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, cook the noodles as per the package directions, drain thoroughly.
3) In a large bowl, toss the noodles gently with poppy seed and cheese, until thoroughly mixed.
4) In a buttered 2-quart... - 37.8554
Stroganoff With Noodles
1) In a skillet heat butter and brown steak and onion in it.
2) Pour in soup, water, sour cream, and paprika.
3) Cook covered over low heat for 45 minutes or until meat is tender.
4) Stir often to avoid burning.
5) Serve over noodles. - 37.3135
1. Brown the garlic lightly in the oil. Remove the garlic and saute the mushrooms in the oil about five minutes.
2. Cream the anchovies with the butter, add to the mushrooms and season to taste with salt and pepper. Reheat.
3. Mix the mushrooms with hot... - 33.3962
1. In large kettle, bring 3 quarts water and the salt to a rapid boil.
2. Add noodles, bring back to boiling and cook, uncovered and stirring occasionally for about 7 to 10 minutes just until noodles are tender.
3. Turn into colander and... - 33.0179
Swiss Fried Noodles
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan.
Spread noodles evenly in pan and brown on one side.
Turn upside down onto a plate.
Melt the remaining butter and return noodles to brown the other... - 29.7242