- » Everyday Egg Salad
Everyday Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday egg salad recipes.
Egg, Sausage Pepper Salad
Eggs and sausages are classic breakfast foods prevalent even today and here is a recipe using them. Check out Maryann showing how to make Egg, Sausage and Pepper salad with hardboiled eggs, bell peppers and Italian Sausages. Breakfast so good! - 123.001
Everyday Egg Salad Sandwich
Egg salad sandwich is one of the most popular recipe for breakfast. You too can make this a regular breakfast item, as eggs are healthy for you and your kids. Prepare the filling in the weekend and store in refrigerator. Use it to fill the sandwich and serve.... - 122.1
Easy Egg Salad Sandwich
This is the perfect breakfast, especially if you have just 15 minutes to prepare it. I also think that this could be a great midnight snack. In this video, Aeri shows us how to make it. And it is pretty nutritious too. Enjoy! - 120.744
Leftover Easter Egg Salad
Wondering what to do with the leftover Easter eggs? Watch this video now and learn a great Leftover Easter Egg Salad recipe that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen. There can be no better way to put these leftover Easter eggs to use than preparing... - 102.093
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap
Spiced Up Egg Salad Wrap is an easy to make and yummy breakfast recipe. Chef Nikko develops the dish very tastefully by using wraps instead of bread of baguette. A little spice to the eggs is what is innovative. Most of us eat eggs for breakfast, so this... - 91.4263
Homemade Low-fat Salad Dressing
Are you on a diet and on a look out for some great low fat salad dressing recipes? Look no further, this video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share some of his homemade salad dressings that are low on calories too. - 86.8097
Bacon Spinach And Egg Salad
Bacon Spinach and Egg Salad will definitely be the complete main dish. It has all the goodness of spinach and onions and the power punch comes in from eggs and bacon. Watch and learn how to make this omelet from this video. Bon Appétit! - 85.4236
Portuguese Tuna, Chickpeas And Egg Salad
There are very few healthy recipes like this Portuguese Tune, Chickpeas and Egg Salad. It can be made with off the shelve ingredients and tastes great. It goes well with white wine and a side salad of tomato. Take a look at the video for the exact recipe. - 68.966
Stuffed Egg Salad
1.Break open the eggs.
2.Cut into half and keep aside the yolks.
3.Combine asparagus with quark, dill weed, fresh parsley, Gomasio and black pepper.
4.Add 2 egg yolk to it and blend well.
5.Add a seasoning of salt and pepper to... - 50.8751
Maine Sardine Summer Salad
1) Drain the sardines, mash one can and reserve the other can.
2) Cut tomatoes into 4 crosswise slices.
3) Combine the mashed sardines with cottage cheese, lemon peel, mayonnaise, chili sauce, cream, celery, eggs, and pepper.
4) Spoon... - 48.957
Dill Egg Salad
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the eggs in batches until coarsely chopped.
2) In a large mixing bowl, remove and place the eggs.
3) Process the dill pickles, celery, green peppers and onions individually until finely... - 48.5029
Classic Caesar Salad
Pour oil into small bowl.
Crush 1 garlic clove in garlic press; add to oil.
Let stand 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Brown croutons slowly in 1/4 cup of the garlic oil; cool.
Cut remaining clove of garlic in half; rub salad bowl with garlic and discard.
Toss salad at... - 48.2344
Riviera Onion Salad
Peel and thinly slice the onions.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into thin strips.
Blanch the onion slices and pepper strips in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain well and leave to cool.
Peel and slice the tomatoes.
Hard-cook the... - 48.2061
Caesar Style Salad
1) Rub the salad bowl with a garlic clove.
2) Place the lettuce in the bowl.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano and cheese.
4) Lightly tossed to mix together.
5) Mix in vinegar, egg and turn the salad until no trace of egg is visible.
6)... - 47.038
Fabulous Cheese Souffle
It doesn't take a gourmet to judge how appetizing and flavorful Fabulous Cheese Souffle using this recipe turns out. It is an effortless Side Dish. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Fabulous Cheese Souffle recipe is one of those European dishes you... - 46.9633
Old Fashioned Egg Salad
1. Boil the eggs by placing them in a small saucepan and covering with cold water.
2. Simmer for 8 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
3. Drain and immediately plunge the eggs into a bowl of ice-chilled water.
4. Crack the shells on edge... - 46.7936
Prawn And Egg Salad
1) Keep aside one half of the lemon. Take the other half and finely grate its rind. Squeeze the juice and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, add in the prawns, lemon juice, tobasco sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and let the prawns marinate for about 15... - 46.629
Mock Potato Salad
1. Pare the rutabaga and slice it into 4 pieces.
2. In a pan of boiling water, add rutabaga and boil for about 1/2 hour or until tender.
3. Drain it well.
4. Allow it to cool.
4. Once it has cooled, dice it to fill about 2 1/2 cups.
5.... - 46.0128
Kraut Ham Egg Salad
1) Drain kraut and reserve 1/3 cup of the juice.
2) Combine kraut with ham, eggs, and onion and toss lightly.
3) Let it chill.
4) Combine the reserved juice with the remaining ingredients and shake well.
5) Add the dressing mixture with... - 45.7047
1) In a shallow salad bowl arrange the lettuce.
2) Cut the fish into fillets.
3) Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
4) Place the eggs on the lettuce, cut side down.
5) Spoon mayonnaise on top of the eggs to coat it.
6) Put the fish... - 45.6285
Egg Salad Sandwich Supreme
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Over medium heat bring the water to a boil.
Immediately reduce heat and let water simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Plunge hard-cooked eggs into cold water. When they have cooled, shell them and discard the... - 45.1042
Egg Safe Caesar Salad
Combine egg white and lemon juice in an airtight container.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 days or up to 4 days.
Place egg mixture in a food processor or blender.
Add oil, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire, and salt.
Whirl until blended.
Season to taste... - 45.0126
Old Fashioned Cooked Salad Dressing
Combine 1 cup water, vinegar and sugar in 1 1/2 quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sugar is dissolved.
Blend flour, salt and mustard with remaining 1/2 cup water in 1-cup measure.
Stir into hot vinegar mixture.
MICROWAVE 4... - 44.7084
Asparagus Vinaigrette Mimosa
1) Peel the stems and snap off the ends of the asparagus
2) Onto a platter, arrange the asparagus with the tip towards the center
3) Sprinkle water
4) Cling wrap the dish and microwave for 4minutes till tender
5) Allow to rest, drain off water and let... - 44.5244
Egg And Anchovy Canapes
1) Combine eggs, celery, olives, green pepper, walnuts, half of mayonnaise, Habitant red tomato chow chow, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Spread the mixture evenly onto the toasted bread rounds.
3) To prepare canapes, garnish the bread rounds with... - 44.3843
Fried Egg Salad
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the oil, diced onions, bell peppers, celery, and 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix.
Stir and... - 44.3835
Ham And Egg Salad
1. Drain excess liquid from mandarin oranges. Keep the liquid aside to mix it with a jelly.
2. Chop ham into neat cubes.
3. Wash, dry and slice radishes for garnishing.
4. Cut one end of the pepper. Remove seeds, core and cut the pulp into neat... - 44.3206
Salmon Caviar Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, creme fraiche, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) In another large bowl, combine the chopped eggs and onion.
3) Lightly toss the egg mixture with the mayonnaise mixture.
4) Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the... - 44.3098
Golden Egg Salad Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together eggs, pimiento, celery, 1 cup of the cracker crumbs, milk, mayonnaise, and seasonings.
3) Take a shallow, 1-quart casserole or a 9-inch pie plate coated with vegetable spray and... - 43.9154
Cucumber With Egg Salad
Peel most of the skin from cucumbers, leaving just enough for color.
Slice 1/4 inch thick and cover with ice cubes and water.
Store in refrigerator to crisp.
Do not freeze.
Chop eggs very fine.
Add remaining ingredients, except paprika, 'using mayonnaise to... - 43.6927
Potato And Egg Salad
1 In a pan, hard-boil the eggs for about 12 minutes in boiling water.
2 Drain well and cool under running cold water.
3 Carefully crack the shells a little so the eggs cool quickly.
4 Drain the potatoes well.
5 Dice the potatoes and place in... - 43.3828
Egg Salad Sandwiches
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the muffins and paprika and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (3 tablespoons) on the base of each toasted muffin half.
3. Sprinkle paprika if you like.
4. Arrange... - 43.0567
Crunchy Vegetable Salad
1) Slice the eggs in halves along the length.
2) Remove the yolks and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mash the egg yolks and combine with mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, salt and pepper.
4) Use the empty egg halves to fill with the yolk... - 42.7222
1. In a small sized bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt and paprika. Mix well and refrigerate.
2. In a salad bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and toss lightly. Refrigerate.
3. Just before service, add dressing and toss well. Serve... - 42.7132
Bacon With Egg Salad Bowl
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender ( or by hand using a whisk) and mix for about 10 seconds or until fully combined.
2. Transfer to a bowl and keep refrigerated for later use.
3. Slice both ends of the garlic clove, rub it on... - 42.2288
Belgian Endive In Plum Brandy Cream
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives.
2) Soak them in salted water for 5-6 minutes to blanch them.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and then reduce heat.
4) Stir in endives and boil them for 30 minutes.
5) In the meantime, mix salt, sugar... - 41.6756
Hot Creamy Potato Egg Salad
Melt butter and blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add potatoes and heat gently.
Just before serving, add remaining ingredients, reserving some of the chopped egg to garnish top.
Add more... - 41.5208
Ritzy Egg Salad Tea Sandwiches
1) In a saucepan, place the eggs in cold water, bring to a boil, then simmer on a low heat for 13 minutes.
2) Place the eggs under running cold water, then allow to cool and peel them.
3) In a bowl, slice and coarsely mash the eggs. Stir in the... - 41.4601
Spring Green Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all the ingredients together.
2) Toss to mix well and chill in refrigerator.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 41.1915
Hot Potato And Egg Salad
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Add onion; saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in flour; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Blend in milk, Lea & Perrins, and salt.
Cook and stir until mixture thickens, about 3 minutes.
Pour over potatoes; toss well.
Add eggs, celery, green... - 40.9333
Tropical Foamy Yogurt Ring
1. Place the tropical fruit juice in a small pan and sprinkle the powdered gelatine over. Heat gently until the gelatine has dissolved.
2. Whisk the egg whites in a clean, dry bowl until they hold soft peaks. Continue whisking hard, while gradually adding the... - 40.891
Liver Sausage Appetizer Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together liver sausage, olives, eggs and celery.
2) In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion and vinegar.
3) Fold in the mayonnaise mixture to the sausage mixture.
4) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
5) Arrange... - 40.8025
Frisee Salad With Poached Egg And Lardons
1) Take a shallow pan,fill it with water and allow to boil.
2) Reduce to a simmer,add eggs and cook one at a time, and poach until whites are set, about 3 minutes. (For well-shaped free-form poached eggs, use a spoon to contain the whites... - 40.3363
Chicken Egg And Sweet Pickle Salad
1. Set the almonds, salad greens and the paprika aside
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients well till completely combined
3. Heap this on top of the greens and sprinkle with nuts and paprika
4. Serve immediately - 40.1983
Salmagundi Salad With Salami And Liverwurst
1. Mix the potatoes, hard cooked eggs, celery, onions, hard salami, liverwurst, cabbage and the cheddar cheese.
2. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix well till completely combined.
3. Add the mayonnaise and mix well
4. Serve... - 40.1883
Old Fashioned Cooked Salad Dressing
1) Into the blender, add in the eggs, milk or water, sugar, flour, salt, mustard, paprika and lemon. Blend for about 10 seconds till the mixture becomes smooth.
2) Into a heavy saucepan, add in the blended mixture.
3) Cook the mixture over low flame,... - 40.1829
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 40.1521
Egg Salad Cups
1. In a small bowl combine eggs, radishes, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt, dry mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Cut thin slice from stem end of tomatoes scoop out centers, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Sprinkle shells... - 39.6193
Egg And Mayonnaise Salad
1) Mix well the vinegar and oil to make salad dressing.
2) Mix together the potatoes, cucumber, carrots and cheese with some oil and vinegar dressing.
3) In a flat dish, spread the salad garnished with crisp lettuce leaves.
4) Halve the... - 39.6044
1.In a food processor add garlic, parsley, eggs, mustard, salt, pepper and olive oil and blend them all well.
2.Add a splash of lemon juice to the mixture.
3.Garnish with parsley sprigs.
4.Serve with fish fillets. - 39.5952
Jeweled Egg And Rice Salad
Jewelled Egg And Rice Salad it is simply yummy. The added mushrooms, capsicum, celery, spring onions, chilli gives the Jewelled Egg And Rice Salad a lip smacking taste. Must catch it. - 39.4844
Broiled Egg Salad Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix soup, eggs, celery, onion, relish, mustard, and pepper.
2) Arrange bun halves and spread mixture evenly over bun.
3) Cover the edges completely.
4) Broil for about 4 inches for7 minutes from heat until hot.
5) Serve hot. - 39.3409
Quail Egg Salad
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add quails' eggs and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool. Shell eggs and reserve.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook garlic and leeks for 3 minutes or until tender. Arrange... - 38.9818
1)Bring the water to boil and stir in soya sauce, ajenomoto and brown sugar.
2)Let sauce thicken.
3)Now add a boiled egg to the sauce and let cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
4)Cut the egg into two pieces.
5)Serve hot or cold, garnished with hot... - 38.923
The Complete Salad
A very healthy salad which includes veggies, apple, egg and meat. Dressing is optional. - 38.6513
1. In a dry mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and cream.
2. Use a wire whisk or a fork to whisk both until well blended and smooth.
3.Season the dressing according to your liking.
4. Halve the boiled egg into.
5. Arrange the egg halves, flat... - 38.5665
Macaroni Salad Pa Dutch Style
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Serve the salad by drizzling salad dressing on top. - 38.5188
Oriental Caesar Salad Dressing
1) In a mixer bowl place together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, egg, garlic, fish sauce and mustard.
2) Process the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Serve the dressing, with desired salad.
The fish sauce may be purchased in Oriental... - 38.3727
Early in day: Separate chicory and lettuce leaves; wash and dry well.
Reserve 6 whole lettuce leaves; tear rest of lettuce and chicory into bite-size pieces; refrigerate.
Peel, pit, avocado; cut crosswise into 10 rings.
Around edge of low salad... - 37.9506
Vegetarian Nicoise Salad
1. Cut eggs in half lengthways.
2. Mix together celery and cucumber and place most of them in bottom of salad bowl or serving dish.
3. Arrange egg halves on top, yolk side down, and sprinkle remaining cucumber and celery round them.
4. Mix together mayonnaise... - 37.8102
Egg And Peanut Salad With Celery
1.Start by cutting the eggs in half lengthwise, then remove the yolks
2.Combine the yolks with chopped peanuts or peanut butter and mayonnaise to moisten
3.Fill the whites with .this mixture
4.Put two halves of egg on a plate, surround... - 37.6786
Egg Salad Sandwich
My sister likes this easy and quick egg salad sandwich recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this... - 37.6629
Eggs And Rice Salad
Rinse frozen peas under running cold water to separate; drain.
Mix peas, eggs, rice, celery, onion, cheese and pimiento.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed; toss with egg mixture.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no... - 37.6607
Egg And Mushroom Salad
1. Wash lettuce leaves and tear into pieces.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, egg slices, mushrooms, chives and avocado in serving bowl.
3. Mix together garlic, vinegar and orange juice and pour over salad just before serving. - 37.5326
Eggs A La Russe
1) On each of the 6 small plates, place 2 egg halves with the cut side down.
2) In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and spoon the mixture over the egg halves.
3) Garnish with fresh watercress sprigs and serve in a nice plate. - 37.2435
Egg And Bean Salad
1. In a bowl or a container combine beans, eggs and onion and chill.
2. In another bowl blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and dash pepper.
3. Toss adding to egg mixture.
4. Line a salad bowl with lettuce and spoon over the mixture.
5.... - 37.0942
Tomato Bacon And Egg Salad
1. Prepare the tomatoes by peeling and quartering them.
2. In a pan cook bacon until crisp, drain and reserve 2 tablespoons fat.
3. In another bowl mix tomatoes, bacon, eggs, greens and fat.
4. Drizzle French Dressing to moisten.
5. Season to... - 36.9117
1) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients, except the egg slices, and lightly toss.
2) Top each serving with the egg slices.
3) Serve immediately. - 36.7423
Curried Egg & Rice Salad
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; scoop out yolks, mash well, and mix with chutney, milk, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon mixture into egg white halves; chill if made ahead.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8... - 36.7209
Eunice Brown's Dandelion Salad
1) Wash the leaves, drain well,
dry on adsotbent paper, shred them finely and place in a bowl.
2) Chop the bacon into small pieces.
3) In a skillet, cook them until crisp, drain off the bacon fat, stir in the egg, cream, sugar, salt and vinegar.
4)... - 36.6234
Egg Salad Sandwich
1.Take a bowl and make a mixture of egg, celery and onion in it.
2.Add mayonnaise to make a firm mixture.
3.Add sprinkling of vegetable salt.
4.Serve topped on pita bread or wheat whole toast. - 36.4973
Egg Salad Sandwich Filling
1) In a bowl, mix chopped eggs, pickles, celery, parsley, and mayonnaise.
2) Adjust the seasoning and add dry mustard. Give it a good mix.
3) Use the egg salad sandwich filling in sandwiches. - 36.49
Molded Egg Salad
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; dissolve over low heat.
Add salt, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Stir in 3/4 cup mayonnaise, onion, celery, green pepper, pimento and eggs.
Turn into mold; chill until firm.
Garnish with celery tops;... - 36.2556
Simple Egg Salad
1. Take a small bowl, place all the ingredients in it and mix thoroughly.
2. Use as required. - 36.2161
Cottage Cheese Egg Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients; cover and chill so that the flavours blend
2. Serve as required - 35.9554
Macaroni Egg Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
Turn macaroni into a large salad bowl.
Add onion (reserving some green tops for garnish), eggs, celery, bacon, pimento, and pickle.
Combine mayonnaise,... - 35.8496
1.In a food processor add egg yolk, salt, mustard and garlic.
3.Add a few drops of oil and blend the mixture until smooth.
4.Garnish with chopped parsley.
5.Serve with steamed or fried potatoes, pasta,boiled eggs or with chorizo... - 35.7129
Warm Fennel And Egg Salad
1. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, then saute the fennel for 10 mins, stirring occasionally, until tender. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, half fill a medium pan with water, add the dash of vinegar and a pinch of salt, then bring to a simmer. Break... - 35.3399
Tomato Bacon And Egg Salad
1. To prepare tomatoes, peel and quarter them.
2. In a pan cook bacon until crisp, drain and reserve 2 tablespoons fat.
3. Mix tomatoes, bacon, eggs, greens and fat and moisten with French Dressing.
4. Season to taste and serve. - 35.187
1) Read the package directions and cook asparagus accordingly. Drain and chill.
2) Arrange the asparagus on salad plates, then top with the egg slices.
3) Combine the remaining ingredients.
4) Add over asparagus.
5) Sprinkle with pepper and... - 34.3559
Tomato Egg Accordion Salad
1. Set the tomato on a plate stem side down and cut eight slices
2. On a salad plate, arrange lettuce leaves and place the tomato, stem side down; spread the tomato slices apart a little
3. Drizzle half the dressing evenly all over the... - 34.144
Avocado with eggs..have you tried this mouthwatering combination. A great mix the avocado egg salad is a quickie that you can whip up anytime. - 33.6622
Egg Salad Filling
1. Finely chop green pepper and celery in a mixer bowl fitted with knife blade. Drain, if required and add to mixing bowl.
2. Add eggs to the mixer bowl with knife blade and pulse to medium fine.
3. Add to celery mixture and mix well.
4. Stir in... - 33.507
Tuna Salad Nicoise
1. Place eggs in a small saucepan with water to cover, bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Drain eggs and cover with ice water. Set aside.
2. Using a fork, flake tuna into a large bowl and add green beans. Slice enough... - 32.9454
Pickled Egg Salad
1) Line a serving plate with lettuce.
2) Arrange the egg and cucumber slices, alternating each other in a spiral manner.
3) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4) Serve with French Dressing on side if desired. - 32.644
Egg Salad Sandwich Filling
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and seasonings and beat until smooth.
2. Add chopped pepper and chopped boiled egg and mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Store in the refrigerator until required.
4. Use this as a spread or filling... - 32.0868
Combine all ingredients except lettuce leaves.
Fill custard cups or individual molds with salad mixture, pressing down firmly with spoon.
Unmold on lettuce leaves.
Garnish with ripe olives and tomato wedges, if desired. - 32.0723
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Combine eggs, celery, pickle relish, parsley, dry mustard, salt and pepper in mixing bowl; moisten with mayonnaise.
Chill until ready to serve.
Stir in bacon.
Spread egg mixture on half the bread; top with remaining bread. - 31.9842
Greek Salad Omelette
1. Heat the grill to high. Whisk the eggs in a large bowl with the chopped parsley, pepper and salt. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan, then fry the onion wedges over a high heat for about 4 mins until they start to brown around the edges. Throw in... - 31.8628
Athens Egg Salad
Blend together yogurt, salt, and oregano.
Stir in remaining ingredients except pita breads and anchovy fillets.
Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors.
Fill each pita pocket with about 1/2 cup of egg salad.
Garnish with anchovy fillets, if desired. - 31.5868
Egg & Olive Lettuce Salad
In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce, eggs, olives, pepper, and chives.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, pepper, and liquid onion; blend well.
Pour over salad and toss gently. - 31.1782
1) In a bowl, combine the seasoned mayonnaise with the chopped watercress, blend well.
2) Spoon the mixture over the egg halves.
3) Garnish with fresh watercress sprigs and serve in a nice plate. - 30.4353
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. - 29.4333
Egg Salad Spread
Put ingredients, except pimiento, in blender container; blend till mixture is combined.
Add pimiento; blend till chopped. - 29.1258
Egg And Tomato Salad
On a salad plate or in a bowl, alternate tomato and egg slices on lettuce.
In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until smooth.
Pour over salad and serve immediately - 28.7607
Thousand Island Egg Salad
In medium bowl, toss the Wish-Bone Thousand Island Dressing with eggs, celery, and salt.
Cover and chill.
If desired, serve in lettuce cups with tomato wedges and ripe olives. - 23.6696
Ismail's Egg Salad
Mix the ingredients together well and serve on lettuce leaves. - 22.7383