- » Everyday Egg Dessert
Everyday Egg Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday egg dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday egg dessert recipes.
Easy Chocolate Custard
How about making some chocolate custard and filling the éclairs! Chocolate custard is easy to make! Watch this video and watch this easy demonstration! - 116.558
Someone had rightly said, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." When love's in the air, there could be no better way to express you love than some sweet moments with desserts. Chef Todd Mohr whips up yummy V-day dessert, scrumptious enough to... - 109.171
Health food lovers are going to love this! This Tea-time cookies is made from matcha or green tea, which is a Japanese tea used for health benefits. Matcha reduces cholesterol level and boosts metabolism. Now snacking will be much more fun! - 101.114
Baked Egg Cups
If eggs are your favorite but you want to try something different from an omelet or scrambled egg, watch this video now. See the two kids cooking with their mother and learn from them how to make a delectable baked egg cup. Here you go… - 91.7722
Egg And Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes
It is Easter time, and June the Homemaker is making this Allrecipes.com's Easter-time recipe. Make these delicious cupcakes with the chocolate surprise inside, and enjoy! Watch and learn, folks! And Happy Easter! - 82.2252
American Pumpkin Pie
Today, chef has an easy American Pumpkin pie recipe for Thanksgiving. He makes this traditional dessert with great ease, a recipe which can be tried by anyone including kids and can be successful. It’s interesting to see that a popular dessert can just be... - 78.3279
Egg-less Banana Sandwich Cake
This banana sandwich cake is the ultimate dessert, anytime, anywhere. Sample this delicious bite flavored with a dash of lemon juice and vanilla. - 53.8771
Egg-less Almond Crumble Cake
Taste this great Almond crumble cake with the dash of lemon flavor. The perfect sweet and soft companion to any occasion! - 51.6235
Are you looking for a Blintzes recipe made in the authentic way? Try your hand at this European recipe of Blintzes, which makes you keep asking for more. Best enjoyed as a Dessert this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great... - 51.4338
Egg-less Banana And Sour Cream Cake
This banana cake is meant for the health conscious and sweet-toothed. The goodness of yoghurt and wholewheat flour will for sure mind your waist! - 51.2496
Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs in large bowl.
Gradually beat in 3/4 cup sugar; beat until fluffy and light in color.
Gradually fold in flour mixture.
Melt chocolate in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Immediately... - 50.5324
Angel Pie With Meringue Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2) To prepare the pie, first beat the 4 egg whites until foamy.
3) To this, add cream of tartar.
4) Continue beating until the whites turn stiff.
5) Now, add 1 cup sugar. Beat until stiff.
6) In a... - 50.3822
Chocolate Chip Cookie
My family loves this Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. This recipe is especially suitable for kids.
Chocolate Chip Cookie is a delicious drop cookie.It is one of the most popular cookies in United States with half the cookies baked in American homes being... - 49.8337
Marge's Chocolate Pie With Meringue
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit into the prepared pie pan.
Line the pastry with aluminum foil and fill with pie weights or dried beans.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Remove the crust from... - 49.312
Tecumseh Pudding Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and whisk eggs until they turn foamy.
3. Fold in the milk and whisk for another 3 minutes.
4. Add corn, olives, water cress, onion and seasonings.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat until... - 49.2314
Low Fat Custard Chiffon Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Allow milk to come to boiling.
3. Beat egg yolks. Add hot milk, gradually, stirring continuously to avoid curdling. Allow to cool.
4. Sieve flour along with baking powder, sugar, and salt into a large... - 49.1565
Low Fat Refrigerator Cheesecake
1. Take an 8-inch spring-form and grease slightly with butter.
2. Press crumbs mixed with rest of the margarine against pan sides and bottom. Allow to chill until the filling is ready.
3. Take a sieve and force cheese through it. In ¼ cup water,... - 49.1162
Covert's Coveted Custard
1) ) Using the electric beater, whip the egg whites
2) Add in the sugar and salt gradually and beat the whites till well combined
3) Add in the milk to the egg mixture and add in vanilla
4) Spoon in the mixture into 6 ounce ramekins or custard cups
5)... - 49.0717
Old Fashion Butter Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream sugar with butter until smooth and then beat in eggs and vanilla.
3) Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
4) Blend lime juice with milk.
5) Mix in flour and alternate with 1/3... - 49.0539
Spice Cake With Meringue Nut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
3) To this, gradually beat in the sugar until stiff and glossy.
4) Meanwhile, in another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
5) Now, mix... - 49.0317
Citron Loaf Cake
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each addition.
Sift together cake flour, baking powder, salt, and soda.
Add to batter alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with dry... - 48.879
Circle Circle Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar until creamy and light.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and blend well.
4. Put crushed corn flakes and blend.
5. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt and put it in the... - 48.8537
Floating Heart Ritz
Are you looking for a Floating Heart Ritz recipe that will give a boost to your culinary repertoire? The Floating Heart Ritz holds a high place in taste and texture and it is a great dessert for family and friends. Try it right away!. - 48.8513
Central House Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2)Take a pan,scald milk and margarine.
3)In a bowl, mix the eggs,sugar,salt and spices together.
4)Carefully, pour the scalded milk to the egg mixture,and stir continously.
5)Take a 8inch square baking... - 48.8055
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
3) To the beaten egg whites, add cream of tartar.
4) Beat again, until the egg whites turn stiff, but not dry.
5) In another bowl, sift together... - 48.7109
Lime Chiffon Pie
1 Make the basic crumb crust
2 In a bowl add the gelatin 1/2 cup of sugar and salt and mix in the top of a double boiler.
3 Beat in the egg yolks and liquids.Simmer stirring till the mixture thickens and coat a metal spoon.
4 Add in the... - 48.6932
Old South Butterscotch Pie
1. Take a double boiler and add salt, brown sugar, water to its top.
2.Cook by heating it directly for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a bowl and combine 1/4 cup of milk with cornstarch.
4. Fold in the remaining milk and blend the mixture with brown... - 48.5839
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
I got this excellent Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream recipe from the internet but it really worked for me. The Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is a delight to serve and enjoy as it’s completely natural and fresh with low amounts of sugar.. Homemade Strawberry... - 48.5376
Egg Nog Pie
Soak gelatin in water.
In medium mixing bowl scald milk.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
In small mixing bowl, mix together egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch and salt, and add to milk.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on '6', or until thickened.
Stir in... - 48.5022
Red Velvet Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream together crisco and sugar.
3) Add eggs to this. Do not beat the eggs.
4) In a small bowl, combine cocoa and food coloring to make a paste and add to the creamed mixture.
5) In... - 48.491
Frozen Lemon Cream
This really lovely Frozen Lemon Cream is a treat to eat. It’s easy to make and is much loved by children. Take the time to review this recipe and try it for a special occasion. It is the perfect choice for Dessert. Stop wasting this and make this Frozen... - 48.4538
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar, vanilla, eggs, and oil.
3. Blend flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl.
4. Combine the flour mixture and egg mixture by stirring them with hand.
5. Stir... - 48.425
French Apricot Flan
1. In a saucepan, heat jam and water.
2. Strain. Reheat the liquid till it starts boiling. Keep it aside to cool.
3. Thicken it slightly before using, for a hot glaze would spoil the pastry.
4. In a bowl, sieve flour and icing... - 48.4114
Regular Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until very thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually add sugar, beating constantly.
Add sifted flour, baking powder and salt alternately with water, flavorings and rind, blending lightly.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff, but not... - 48.4069
Brownie Candy Cookies
1.Preheat the oven to 350degrees.
2.In a saucepan, mix condensed milk with salt and sugar and allow it to boil by mixing continuously.
3.Whisk an egg and put a small quantity of condensed milk mixture into it and mix well.
4.Put the egg... - 48.3025
Quick Black Bottom Pie
1) To prepare the crust, first melt oleo.
2) Combine the melted oleo with ginger snap crumbs. Keep aside.
3) In the top portion of a double boiler, add the baking chocolate and condensed milk.
4) Heat for a while, until the chocolate melts well. You... - 48.2798
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, combine all except the last two ingredients. Blend well using a hand beater, if required.
3) Cook over medium heat until it acquires the consistency of a custard.
4) In a mixer, blend... - 48.1573
Java Spice Chocolate Cake With Roasted Coffee Cream
Heat the oven 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Butter and line the base and sides of 2 x 18cm loose-bottomed cake tins with baking parchment.
Mix the cocoa powder, ground cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Reserve 3 tsp, and mix the rest with 200ml boiling water Cream the... - 48.13
Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan of 12 X 6 inches and grease it.
3)In a mixing bowl, combine together, cream, garlic, basil, eggs, pepper, parsley and salt.
4)Put in the bread cubes in the pan.
5)Top with cheese,... - 48.0574
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F
2Into a saucepan, combine the sugar and water
3) Bring the sugar mixture to a vigorous boil for 15 minutes till it changes colour to a deep caramel
4) Using a pastry brush, brush down the side of the pan,... - 48.052
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. Put them in a bowl.
3) Pour milk in the bowl and the bread soak for about 30 minutes.
4) Use fingers to break any lumps in the bowl of bread and... - 48.0343
Caramel Pie Deluxe
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and flour.
3) To this, add beaten egg yolks and cream.
4) In a double boiler, heat this mixture.
5) Meanwhile, in a heavy skillet, brown sugar, butter and... - 47.9787
Make Cookie-Dough Crust.
Let ingredients (except 1/2 cup cream) reach room temperature.
Beat cheese until fluffy.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt; gradually blend into cheese, keeping mixture smooth.
Add grated rinds.
Add eggs and egg yolks one at a time, beating... - 47.9278
Deep-dish Apple-cider Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400f.
To make filling:
2. Pare and core apples slice thinly into large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. In large saucepan, combine cider and sugar and bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4. Boil... - 47.9163
Swedish Sans Rival Torte
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy throughout.
Using an egg beater or electric mixer, beat in confectioners' sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is thoroughly blended (Do not beat in sugar any faster or... - 47.9046
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
My sister likes this easy oatmeal raisin cookies recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cookie . An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this cookie... - 47.7652
Chocolate Chiffon Pie
For crust, blend crumbs at low speed until very fine.
Add almonds and blend fine at low speed.
Remove from blender and mix thoroughly with remaining crust ingredients.
Pat firmly into lightly buttered 10-inch pie pan.
Prick bottom several times with fork... - 47.765
Delicious Devil's Food Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixer, cream butter and sugar.
3) To this, slowly add eggs, and beat until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Sift flour. Keep aside.
5) In another bowl, combine soda and buttermilk.
6) In a 9 inch... - 47.751
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 375° F
2) Take a bowl and add sugar and shortening to it.
3) Mix thoroughly, beating them until fluffy and light.
4) Add an egg by beating it in.
5) Sift the flour along with cinnamon, soda, ginger... - 47.7013
A True English Trifle
Line silver or crystal dish with one of the spongecake layers.
Make a border with the ladyfingers, allowing them to protrude 1/2 inch over edge of the dish.
Spread spongecake layer with jam and sprinkle with half of sherry.
Top with second cake layer.
Combine... - 47.669
Grease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin well and put about one third of the syrup in the bottom.
Put the dry ingredients in a bowl, add the rest of the syrup and mix to a soft dough with the egg and milk.
Put the mixture in the prepared basin, cover with... - 47.5948
Rum Flavored Black Bottom Pie
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup milk for 5 minutes.
Scald remaining 1 1/2 cups milk in top part of double boiler over boiling water.
Beat egg yolks.
Blend in 14 cup sugar, salt, and cornstarch.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly.
Return to double boiler and cook... - 47.517
1)To prepare crust, grease a 10 inch springfoam pan.
2)Mix together crushed pretzels, sugar and butter.
3)Layer pan bottom with this mixture and press tightly.
4)Place in refrigerator.
5)To prepare filling, soften gelatin by sprinkling... - 47.4702
Thanks to my neighbor for sharing this excellent Meringue Torte recipe. It is a great Dessert. It is one European dish which will never fail to impress you or your guests. Whenever you try out this Meringue Torte, don't forget to let me know your experience... - 47.4303
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla.
Blend in cooled chocolate.
Add egg yolks; mix well.
Add sifted dry ingredients and sour cream; beat until smooth.
Fold in egg whites.
Pour into two 9-inch layer-cake pans lined on bottom with greased wax... - 47.4288
Fruity Floating Islands
For meringue, beat egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer on medium speed till soft peaks form (tips curl).
Gradually add the 1/4 cup sugar, beating till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
In a heavy 10-inch skillet heat the 1 1/4 cups... - 47.405
Plantation Prune Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) Pour off the liquid from prunes and reserve.
4) Stone the prunes, and cut each into 3 or 4 pieces.
5) In a bowl, place in a 1-cup... - 47.3828
Butterscotch Meringue Pie
In a large bowl combine the yolks, brown sugar, cornflour and salt and mix to a paste with a little of the milk.
Pour the remaining milk into a saucepan, heat to scalding point, then pour over the egg mixture, stirring all the time.
Return all the mixture to... - 47.3582
Brown Beauty Cake
Combine chocolate and butterscotch pieces with water; heat until melted.
Combine shortening and sugar and beat until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Blend in chocolate-butterscotch mixture.
Sift flour with salt, baking powder, and soda; add... - 47.2877
Vanilla Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Separate the eggs, transferring the whites into a large bowl and the egg yolks into a smaller bowl.
3) Allow the egg whites to cool down to room temperature for 1 hour.
4) Onto a wax paper, sift together the... - 47.2876
Frozen Fruit Parfait
1. Prepare soft custard by combining eggs, sugar, and salt.
2. Scald and cool the milk.
3. Add this milk to the egg mixture and mix well
4. Cook this mixture in a double boiler such that the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
5. Remove this mixture... - 47.2849
Drop And Bake Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2) Take a food chopper bowl and add the citron, walnuts and coconut to it.
3) Chop them with the medium blade.
4) Take another bowl and mix the shortening and sugar creaming them until... - 47.2284
Sprinkle ladyfingers, rounded side up, with sherry, using a spoon.
Arrange around inside rim of 9-inch springform pan 3 inches high.
Put remaining ladyfingers on bottom of pan.
Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients.
Beat until well blended and... - 47.213
Christmas Tree Cookies
Cream butter, add sugar, and beat until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and lemon juice.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Roll dough to about 1/8... - 47.1565
Scald milk and pour into large mixer bowl with sugar, salt, and butter; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake yeast into warm water.
Use very warm water (105° to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80° to 90° F.) for compressed.
Let... - 47.1169
Illinois Amish Whoopie Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a baking sheet, grease lightly and keep aside.
3. Take a large bowl, add brown sugar and margarine. Using an electric mixer, blend to a creamy mixture. Slowly add eggs, one each and beat to blend well.
4. Take... - 47.0994
Classic Coffee Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, pour water and place the yeast, let it soften
3.Add yeast and half the flour in a bowl containing cool milk
4.Keep beating properly, and let it rise until very light
5.Now add... - 47.076
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sieve flour, soda, salt and spices and put seeds, citron and orange peel in the mixture.
3. Combine butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg yolks and put in the butter mixture along with lemon peel.
5. Add... - 47.0002
1) Cook grits in boiling water with salt for 5 minutes.
2) Drizzle Worcestershire sauce and butter.
3) Stir in 2-3 tablespoon grits in eggs and mix well.
4) Add cheese and stir until cheese melts completely.
5) Take a buttered 2-quart souffle dish and... - 46.9853
Italian Rum Cake With Custard
To make the filling: Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt in double boiler.
Stir in 1/2 cup milk until smooth.
Add remaining 2 cups milk; mix well.
Cook over hot water until thickened, stirring constantly.
Stir a small amount of the hot mixture into eggs; stir eggs... - 46.9636
Brownie Baked Alaska
1) Take a 1-quart mixing bowl and place a waxed paper on it extending to the edges.
2) In a bowl pack ice and keep in freezer to set.
3) Mix margarine and 1 cup sugar and beat till fluffy.
4) Gradually add eggs, one at a time. Beat well.
5) Mix... - 46.8854
Ama-za-zing Chocolate Chip Cookies
This Chocolate Chip Cookies is the favorite of my niece. On holidays she eminently demands this dessert and until I cook and serve her the same she remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You... - 46.8746
Awesome!!!! This recipe of Crepes Suzette is just out of this world. Served as Dessert the Crepes Suzette comes from European culinary art. You will definitely come back and thank me for sharing this Crepes Suzette recipe. - 46.7994
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C (325T)
2. Prepare the cake tin
3. Sift the flour with baking powder, salt and cinnamon
4. Cream the butter in another bowl till soft and light.
5. Add the lime rind to this and beat well again. Sprinkle in... - 46.7736
Maida Of The Mist Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking
3. Generously grease a 9-inch pie pan with butter.
4. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium... - 46.7707
Brown Bread Ice Cream
1)Preheat the broiler to medium heat.
2)In a bowl, mix together walnuts, breadcrumbs and sugar. Transfer this mixture into a grill or broiler pan and spread it evenly on the foil in it.
3)Either grill or broil it for 5 minutes until it becomes brown... - 46.6721
Meringue Mont Blanc
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) With waxed paper or cooking parchment, line a large baking dish and then draw 2 7-inch pencil circles on it with the help of a bowl or a saucepan lid.
3) Use corn oil to lightly brush the... - 46.6406
Mexican Caramel Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2) In a non-stick pan, place 3/4 cup of sugar.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and forms a syrup.
4) Slowly stream in the water.
5) Quickly stream syrup into six 6-ounce custard cups and set... - 46.6187
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Take a saucepan and add egg whites and vanilla to it. Continue to blend this mixture till it forms soft peaks.
3. Add sugar to this egg white-vanilla mixture till it forms stiff peaks.
4. Add... - 46.497
Bourbon Coffee Chiffon Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, blend together the sugar, melted butter, nutmeg and crumbs. Spoon the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Over the bottom and against the sides, press the crumbs... - 46.4603
1) Preheat the skillet to moderate temperature. ( It should be 12 to 18 inches across)
2) Take a clean bowl and whisk the eggs gently.
3) Add salt, sugar, milk, and flour. Beat the batter to light and fluffy.
4) Now, take butter and... - 46.4222
To make the cake, sift together 3 times 1 cup confectioners' sugar and the cornstarch.
Beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, and water in a large bowl until the mixture forms soft peaks.
Gradually beat in remaining 1 cup confectioners' sugar, a little at a... - 46.3701
Low Fat White Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 13 X 9 inch loaf pan with oil and using flour, dust the pan bottom thoroughly. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sieve in flour, salt, ½ cup sugar, and baking powder. Add 2/3 cup of milk,... - 46.3459
1) Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, cream together the oleo and sugar.
3) Add eggs, one a time, beating well in between.
4) In another bowl, combine cocoa, vanilla, red food coloring and hot coffee.
5) To this bowl,... - 46.3415
Southern Cream Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a blender, place together flour salt and Crisco.
3) Blend the flour spoon as little waster as possible until the mixture hold together.
4) Lightly flour the board or pastry cloth.
5) Roll out the flour... - 46.2796
Strawberry Cream Bombe
1) Place a 7-cup mold in freezer and chill until needed
2) In a bowl, place ice cream, and soften.
3) Immediately smear the ice cream as quickly as possible with back of spoon inside the mold to make 1/2 inch thick shell lining.
4) Place the... - 46.2745
1) Preheat the oven to 375º F.
2) Mix together flour, baking powder, salt and walnuts.
3) Combine together butter, melted cocoa, eggs and sugar.
4) Mix the flour mixture with the cooled chocolate mixture and add in flavoring.
5) Take a... - 46.1088
1. Take 12 muffin or cupcake pans and butter them.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter until soft, then add the sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
4. Add the beaten egg.
5. In another... - 46.0817
Rum Vanilla Flavored Sponge Cake
Cover the inside of a rectangular container with paper so 1-inch of paper sticks out on all sides of the container.
Sift flour 2 or 3 times.
Separate eggs into whites and yolks.
Beat whites with salt until almost stiff in a dry ungreased bowl.
Add 2 1/4... - 46.0772
Chocolate Filled Eight Layer Cake
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat yolks until thick; gradually beat in 1 1/4 cups sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Sift in flour, cornstarch and salt; add remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and beat until smooth.
Fold in egg whites.
Spread evenly in two 15... - 46.0772
To prepare the yeast, sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90 °F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Sift flour with sugar and... - 46.075
Mocha Chiffon Pie
Put milk in top part of small double boiler.
Sprinkle gelatin on milk and let stand for 5 minutes.
Stir until melted.
Beat 1/4 cup sugar and the salt with the egg yolks.
Beat sauce into egg yolks.
Put over simmering water and cook, stirring... - 46.0264
Soak bread crumbs in sherry and lemon juice.
Beat egg yolks until light.
Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar; beat until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in bread crumbs, 3/4 cup of the almonds, and the baking powder.
Beat the 5 egg whites with salt until... - 45.9346
Eggs In A Puff
To make the puff, melt the 1/2 cup butter or margarine in boiling water.
Add flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt all at once; stir vigorously.
Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate.
Remove from heat; cool slightly (about 5 minutes).
Add the 4... - 45.9299
Chocolate Cake, Hungarian Style
Beat egg whites with the salt until stiff but not dry.
Beat in 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, then fold in cocoa.
Beat yolks until thick and lemon-colored and fold into cocoa mixture.
Spread in 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan... - 45.9116
Melt butter and chocolate in heavy saucepan; add sugar and beat well.
Add vanilla, and cool.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Add alternately with milk to first mixture.
Bake according to directions for... - 45.8831
Chocolate Cream Roll
Beat egg yolks and 1 teaspoon vanilla until thick and lemon-colored.
Sift 3 tablespoons cocoa, 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar, and dash of salt; gradually beat into yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten whites.
Pour into pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches lined on bottom with... - 45.8709
Never Fail Angel Food Cake
1) With ice water, chill mixing bowl, wire egg beater and tube pan.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour 4 times. Measure after each sifting.
3) Sift the flour once again.
4) To this, add 1/2 cup of sugar. Keep aside.
5) In a bowl, sift together the... - 45.801
Rich Golden Cake
1) Preheat oven to moderate (350° F).
2) Prepare two 9 x 1 1/2-inch round layer pans or one 13 x 9-inch oblong pan.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and combine.
4) Cut in shortening and pour in 2/3 of the milk.
5)... - 45.7692