- » Everyday Easy Broccoli
Everyday Easy Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday easy broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday easy broccoli recipes.
Easy Ginger Chicken With Broccoli
For those who are addicted to Chinese cuisine, this video is just going to make it stronger. The combination of chicken and broccoli, with a strong flavor of ginger, onion and soya sauce, is a treat for your appetite. Just simmer a little and within half-an... - 112.884
Easy Chicken And Broccoli
1) In a 10-inch non-stick skillet, saute the chicken in the margarine over a medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly lightly browned, keep aside.
2) Into the same skillet, saute the broccoli, garlic and ginger for 1... - 42.4411
Easy Baked Broccoli Casserole
Saute onion in 4 tablespoons butter until soft; stir in flour and add water.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Blend in cheese.
Combine sauce and broccoli.
Add eggs; mix gently until blended.
Turn into a 1-1/2 quart... - 38.7055
Easy Broccoli Brunch
1. Place broccoli in a 9-inch round baking dish. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring once. Drain thoroughly.
2. Beat all remaining ingredients together in a 1 1/3-quart mixing bowl,... - 29.9082
You May Also Like!
Everyday Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt margarine and saute onions in it until tender.
Cook broccoli and drain.
Cook rice and set aside.
In 3 quart casserole dish, mix sauteed onions, broccoli, rice, Cheez Whiz and cream of mushroom soup.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes. - 33.7923
Everyday Vegetable Side
1. Julienne the red pepper and yellow pepper.
2. Break the broccoli into florets
3. In a pan on medium heat, add the olive oil.
4. Add the red pepper, green pepper, baby corn and broccoli into the pan and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add... - 0
1. Trim the leaves and coarse stems from the broccoli, and cut the stems and florets into bite-size pieces. Meanwhile, bring the chicken broth to a boil in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is... - 31.1871
Broccoli Bulgur Stir Fry
In a saucepan bring 2 cups water to boiling.
Add the bouillon granules; stir till dissolved.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Stir in the bulgur wheat and let stand for 1 hour; drain.
For sauce, stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, lemon peel, and 1/3... - 45.8144
Broccoli With Golden Garlic And Lemon
1. Cook broccoli in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 5 to 6 minutes, or until crisp tender.
Drain in a colander.
Arrange in a serving dish and cover with foil to keep warm. - 25.905
Broccoli With Parmesan Crust
Broccoli with Parmesan crust wonderful dish. It is easy and quick to make and tastes heavenly. Broccoli with Parmesan crust is so delicious. It has cheese, good health of broccoli, lemon juice meaty potato to make wholesome dinner. - 50.8907
Cut broccoli lengthwise into thin pieces.
Arrange broccoli in 9 x 1 1/2-inch pie plate with tips in center; add water.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 1 minute; rotate pie plate 1/2 turn.
Microwave until tender, 4 to 4 1/2 minutes longer.
Let stand... - 38.3274
Broccoli With Black Olives
1. Parboil the broccoli about ten minutes in a small amount of salted water. Drain.
2. Heat the oil, add the garlic and saute until lightly browned. Add the broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Cook slowly over low heat ten minutes, adding a little of... - 31.9955
Cook broccoli in boiling water till tender and drain well.
Melt butter in saucepan and add onion.
Cook until tender but not brown.
Blend in soup, milk and cheese.
Serve sauce over hot broccoli.
Serves 6 to 8. - 34.6778
Sauteed Broccoli With Spring Onions
1)In boiling water blanch broccoli for 4-5 minutes then drain and refresh thoroughly.
2)In a skillet, heat butter with oil and add broccoli, spring onions and garlic and... - 44.018