- » Everyday Diabetic Vegetable
Everyday Diabetic Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday diabetic vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday diabetic vegetable recipes.
Sarson Ka Saag
Famous Punjabi green veg. Great combination with Makki-roti. - 51.1982
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.6786
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Cut cauliflower into florets.
Trim French beans and cut into 1" pieces.
Cut carrots, bell peppers and spring onions into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat and add vegetables.
Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and soya... - 47.8444
Rajma (red Kidney Bean Curry)
This vegetarian dish originated in Punjab, a northern state in India. Kidney beans are an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber, making it an ideal ingredient in a vegetarian diet. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 47.1525
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Put meat into a 6-quart kettle; cover with water.
Add onion, celery, celery salt, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.
Simmer, covered, 2 to 3 hours, or until meat is almost tender.
Remove from heat.
Remove shank bones and cut meat into small pieces.
Return meat to... - 46.3206
Cabbage Saute is a very simple, light dish. Healthy and tasty, quick dish. Try it and enjoy!!! - 43.2187
Chop Tindoras into small square pieces or even into circular shape.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a wok, when hot, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter. Then add jeera, onions & ginger garlic paste & saute until golden brown.
Add chopped Tindoras, cover & fry on... - 37.6367
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
2. Whisk together... - 34.8132
Char Grilled Vegetable Slices
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place oil and garlic in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Brush eggplant, zucchini, red pepper and tomato slices with oil mixture.
2. Cook eggplant, zucchini and red pepper slices on lightly oiled barbecue, turning... - 32.0136