- » Everyday Diabetic Eggplant
Everyday Diabetic Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday diabetic eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday diabetic eggplant recipes.
You May Also Like!
Traditional Raheb Salad
Traditional raheb salad is a great way to cook eggplants in a simple way and make it into an exotic and delectable dish. This video describes how you can make this sumptuous salad without any hassles, so take a look. - 112.081
Simple and delicious dish filled with smoky flavor of roasted eggplant. - 0
Baingan Aloo (eggplant & Potatoes) - Indian Food
1. Place a pan on flame and heat oil in it.
2. Add asafoetida and cumin. Let it splutter.
3. Add green chili, curry leaves, and tomato. Fry well.
4. Stir in turmeric powder, coriander powder, sugar, and red chili powder. Saute until tomato becomes... - 0
Maqluba is probably one of the most exotic rice and meat dishes you would have ever come across. It is not very well known outside the Arab world but its subtle flavors will blow you away. Take a look at the video for the steps of preparing this wholesome all... - 112.152
Spicy Baingan Bharta
Baingan Bharta is a classic north Indian dish, usually served with rotis. I make it spicy but it tastes equally good with less spices. I have hardly known anyone who doesn't like this dish. It's common to every Indian household and now it’s getting popular... - 139.331
Char Grilled Vegetable Slices
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place oil and garlic in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Brush eggplant, zucchini, red pepper and tomato slices with oil mixture.
2. Cook eggplant, zucchini and red pepper slices on lightly oiled barbecue, turning... - 32.0136
Aloo Baingan Recipe is a delicious Indian Eggplant recipe. The potatoes make it an excellent cooking dish. - 0
Baked Vegetables In A Tray
Love mushrooms? go a step further and learn all about the varieties too. Watch this video to find out more about mushrooms. - 77.1391
1. Heat skillet. Add 3T olive oil.
2. Add onions, peppers, salt, and pepper. Cook about 8 minutes over medium or medium-low heat.
3. Add eggplant, sinqua, thyme, and garlic powder. Cook covered, for 5 minutes.
4. Add tomato, cook... - 111.429