- » Everyday Chinese Vegetable
Everyday Chinese Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Everyday Chinese Vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Everyday Chinese Vegetable recipes.
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fried In Hoisin Sauce
Who does not love a nice hot Chinese meal? How about making it at home? Here is a quick stir fried chicken and vegetable recipe served over some steaming hot Jasmine rice! A great looking recipe, which promises to taste even better! - 134.912
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.635
Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice
If you crave for Chinese foods that are high carb, here is a Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice to help you satiate your taste buds. In this video, Chef Kelly admits he loves the high carb chicken fried rice and therefore she has come up with this Low Carb Chinese... - 119.855
Chinese Stir Fry
If you or your family is hungry and you want something filling and nutritious, this Chinese stir fry will work best for you, as it has all the vegetables and goes with chicken and rice, making it a complete meal. - 108.818
Easy Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables
Chinese stir fried vegetables is a simple recipe with freshly sliced vegetables flavored with soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar and garlic. This quick and easy stir fry has all the goodness of fresh vegetables. Just reach out for some fresh vegetables and... - 101.624
Saucy-spicy Stir Fried Vegetables
How about some healthy stir fried vegetables for dinner? Here is Chef Vikas putting his Chinese spin on this dish! A great healthy recipe. Don’t worry about any Hindi conversation you hear in between! No information being lost! - 98.315
Spicy Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Are noodles your kids favorite food? Sure you would like a quick way to make this. Chef Vikas demonstrates the solution! Using Ching’s available sauces, you can whip this up with minimum effort in very little time! Watch and learn! Don’t let the Hindi... - 96.7196
Quick Vegetable Fried Rice
Quick fried rice for you? Ching’s sauces are handy and easy to use. Chef Vikas shows you how to stir up a quick vegetable fried rice. With minimum effort and very little time, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 92.9204
Spicy Potatoes In Schezwan Sauce
Trying to figure out a great starter? Here is schezwan potatoes…a great recipe that is quick and simple. Watch the video as Chef Vikas shows you how best to prepare this dish. - 85.8322
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 51.6383
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.5074
Vegetable Chow Mein
1) In a jug, prepare the chow mein sauce, by blending corn flour first with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in the remaining stock or water and add remaining sauce ingredients. Combine thoroughly by stirring.
2) In a saucepan,... - 50.4589
Top Crust Vegetable Pie
1) In a chopping board, roughly chop onions.
2) Leave green on the leeks and cut into 1/4-in slices. Wash it thoroughly.
3) Cut carrots into matchsticks and cube the turnips.
4)I a pan melt 1 1/2 oz butter or margarine; add vegetables; cover and cook... - 49.4728
Spicy Vegetable Pie
1)Slice soya cheese or cottage cheese thinly.
2)Make tomato paste with deseeded tomatoes.
3)Make thin slices of capsicum, carrot, cabbage, onion and beans.
4)Take 1.5 liters of stock or water and put in all the vegetables. Bring to boil... - 48.4603
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 48.2285
Three Vegetable Pie
Combine 3 eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Divide cheese mixture into thirds.
To one third stir in carrots and basil.
To another third stir in cooked beets and half of the tarragon.
To the remaining third stir in... - 48.1882
Vegetable Tofu Lo Mein
1.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet and spray it with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
2. Add in bean sprouts, carrot and stir cook over medium to hihg heat for about 2 minutes unitl the sprouts soften.
3.Add in scallions and mix well.
4. Cook for 1... - 47.4064
Chinese Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Chinese Fried Rice? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Chinese Fried Rice is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. ... - 47.3885
Romertopf Chinese Vegetable Soup
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the pork slices and saute for a few minutes.
3) Add the pork into a pre-soaked romertorpf.
4) Next, add in the bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and onions.
5) In a bowl containing the... - 47.1707
Stir Fried Pork And Vegetable Buns
In mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, ginger, sherry and soy sauce.
Stir in pork; marinate while cooking vegetables.
In large skillet or wok, heat half the oil until it sizzles.
Cook onion just until tender.
Add mushrooms, peppers, celery and broccoli;... - 47.1651
Stir together the 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sunflower seed, and salt.
Cut in shortening or lard till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cold water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to side of... - 47.1431
Mandarin Vegetable Pancakes
For pancakes, stir together the 1 1/2 cups flour and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup boiling water slowly into flour.
Stir till combined.
Stir in 3 tablespoons cold water.
When dough is cool enough to handle, knead in the 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour till smooth and... - 47.0424
1) Wash and slice all the vegetables.
2) Finely chop the parsley.
3) In a saucepan, add oil and saute veggies and sprouts in it until just tender and then add... - 46.9416
Chinese Vegetable Egg Rolls
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, cornstarch, mustard and pepper until the cornstarch is dissolved.
Spray a large skillet with no-stick spray, then add the oil.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the celery, onions, ginger and... - 46.8689
1) Wash the dried mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) In a bowl, toss mushroom and pork in sherry and ginger.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the pork mixture.
5) Add the bamboo... - 46.8069
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Cut cauliflower into florets.
Trim French beans and cut into 1" pieces.
Cut carrots, bell peppers and spring onions into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat and add vegetables.
Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and soya... - 46.3872
Fried Noodles Xiamen Style
Peel prawns, remove heads and discard any intestinal tract.
Keep prawns aside and put heads and shells in a pan with 1 cup water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing on heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Set... - 46.3559
Chinese Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables ! Oh Wow! This irresistibly tasty stir fry of mixed vegetables makes a mind-blowing combination with pasta dishes ! Never miss out on these Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables. Let me know if you like them the way I do ! - 46.1491
Vegetarian Lo Han Zhai Casserole
1. To prepare the black fungus soak it in water for 10-20 minutes, then rinse and drain well discarding any hard bits.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, deep-fry the bean-curd pieces for about 2 minutes, remove and drain.
3.... - 46.0658
1. In a 3-quart kettle melt butter add leeks and onion and cook over low heat, covered for about 5 minutes.
2. Add hot water, potato, carrot and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
4. Add rice and asparagus and... - 45.9675
Stir Fried Broccoli And Carrots
1) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Heat it. 2) Add gingerroot and garlic and cook until light... - 45.8175
Stir Fried Heart With Vegetables
Cut off the gristle and slice the meat finely.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
Celery or french beans should be washed and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Cucumber should be washed and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) wedges.
Deep-fry the meat for 45 seconds; drain well.
Using... - 45.5543
Chinese Vegetable Rice
1) In a saucepan, bring the rice and turmeric to boil in the lightly salted water, then simmer on a low heat until the rice is just soft. Drain well, dry with the kitchen paper and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and... - 45.4868
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
2) Add peppers, onion, cauliflower and mushroom.
3) Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in water, sherry, seasoning, soy and sugar, cook lightly for 6 to 8 minutes until the... - 45.2465
For the stuffing
Cut the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables, beansprouts and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and... - 45.1712
American Chop Suey
Slice the onions.
Cut all the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Place all the ingredients of the sauce in a vessel, mix well and put to boil. Go on cooking and stirring until the sauce is thick.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and... - 44.5783
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine beans, chinese vegetables, peas, diced celery, and onion.
2) Sprinkle sugar, salt, pepper, and mix well.
3) Drizzle vinegar and toss lightly.
4) Cover and chill for 1 day.
5) Serve chilled.
The salad can... - 44.5162
Vegetable Lo Mein
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in 12-inch skillet.
Cook over high heat until tender and light brown, stirring constantly.
Transfer to bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to skillet.
Add pea pods, celery, scallions, red pepper and bean sprouts.
Cook... - 44.4049
Fish And Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, prepare biscuit mixture according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, mix flour and add seasoning.
4. Add water and soup to the saucepan and cook with constant... - 44.0818
1) In a wok, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions to stir-fry for 3 seconds.
3) Next add mangetout, asparagus and water chestnuts. Thoroughly toss the vegetables in oil and cook for a minute by constant stirring.
4) Place remaining ingredients into... - 43.1168
Everyday Chinese Vegetable Recipes By Category
Everyday Chinese Vegetable Dish: