- » Everyday Chinese Vegetable
Everyday Chinese Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Everyday Chinese Vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Everyday Chinese Vegetable recipes.
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice
If you crave for Chinese foods that are high carb, here is a Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice to help you satiate your taste buds. In this video, Chef Kelly admits he loves the high carb chicken fried rice and therefore she has come up with this Low Carb Chinese... - 118.265
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fried In Hoisin Sauce
Who does not love a nice hot Chinese meal? How about making it at home? Here is a quick stir fried chicken and vegetable recipe served over some steaming hot Jasmine rice! A great looking recipe, which promises to taste even better! - 114.986
Easy Chinese Stir Fried Vegetables
Chinese stir fried vegetables is a simple recipe with freshly sliced vegetables flavored with soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar and garlic. This quick and easy stir fry has all the goodness of fresh vegetables. Just reach out for some fresh vegetables and... - 101.665
Saucy-spicy Stir Fried Vegetables
How about some healthy stir fried vegetables for dinner? Here is Chef Vikas putting his Chinese spin on this dish! A great healthy recipe. Don’t worry about any Hindi conversation you hear in between! No information being lost! - 96.7137
Spicy Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Are noodles your kids favorite food? Sure you would like a quick way to make this. Chef Vikas demonstrates the solution! Using Ching’s available sauces, you can whip this up with minimum effort in very little time! Watch and learn! Don’t let the Hindi... - 95.1209
Quick Vegetable Fried Rice
Quick fried rice for you? Ching’s sauces are handy and easy to use. Chef Vikas shows you how to stir up a quick vegetable fried rice. With minimum effort and very little time, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 91.3004
Spicy Potatoes In Schezwan Sauce
Trying to figure out a great starter? Here is schezwan potatoes…a great recipe that is quick and simple. Watch the video as Chef Vikas shows you how best to prepare this dish. - 84.287
Vegetable Chow Mein
1) In a jug, prepare the chow mein sauce, by blending corn flour first with 2 tablespoons of the stock or water. Pour in the remaining stock or water and add remaining sauce ingredients. Combine thoroughly by stirring.
2) In a saucepan,... - 50.6778
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.6116
Chinese Vegetable And Omelette Salad
1. Remove and discard the outer wilted leaves of the cabbage head.
2. Use a sharp cleaver knife or a food chopper to finely shred the young cabbage, discarding the core.
3. In a small bowl or screw top jar, combine and blend the dressing... - 50.1711
Chinese Mixed Vegetable
I love Chinese food and this is something which I love to combine with my bowl of plain rice. This Chinese mixveg is a delicious and colorful mix of vegetables cooked in the sauces to provide the authentic Chinese taste and flavor. - 50.0157
Three Vegetable Pie
Combine 3 eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, milk, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Divide cheese mixture into thirds.
To one third stir in carrots and basil.
To another third stir in cooked beets and half of the tarragon.
To the remaining third stir in... - 49.1117
Top Crust Vegetable Pie
1) In a chopping board, roughly chop onions.
2) Leave green on the leeks and cut into 1/4-in slices. Wash it thoroughly.
3) Cut carrots into matchsticks and cube the turnips.
4)I a pan melt 1 1/2 oz butter or margarine; add vegetables; cover and cook... - 48.9969
Spicy Vegetable Pie
1)Slice soya cheese or cottage cheese thinly.
2)Make tomato paste with deseeded tomatoes.
3)Make thin slices of capsicum, carrot, cabbage, onion and beans.
4)Take 1.5 liters of stock or water and put in all the vegetables. Bring to boil... - 48.9338
Stir Fried Pork And Vegetable Buns
In mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, ginger, sherry and soy sauce.
Stir in pork; marinate while cooking vegetables.
In large skillet or wok, heat half the oil until it sizzles.
Cook onion just until tender.
Add mushrooms, peppers, celery and broccoli;... - 48.0834
Romertopf Chinese Vegetable Soup
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the pork slices and saute for a few minutes.
3) Add the pork into a pre-soaked romertorpf.
4) Next, add in the bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and onions.
5) In a bowl containing the... - 47.902
Stir Fried Broccoli And Carrots
1) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Heat it. 2) Add gingerroot and garlic and cook until light... - 47.8861
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Cut cauliflower into florets.
Trim French beans and cut into 1" pieces.
Cut carrots, bell peppers and spring onions into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat and add vegetables.
Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and soya... - 47.8444
Chinese Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Chinese Fried Rice? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Chinese Fried Rice is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. ... - 47.7279
Chinese Vegetable Egg Rolls
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, cornstarch, mustard and pepper until the cornstarch is dissolved.
Spray a large skillet with no-stick spray, then add the oil.
Heat the skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the celery, onions, ginger and... - 47.5427
Mandarin Vegetable Pancakes
For pancakes, stir together the 1 1/2 cups flour and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup boiling water slowly into flour.
Stir till combined.
Stir in 3 tablespoons cold water.
When dough is cool enough to handle, knead in the 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour till smooth and... - 47.4006
Fried Noodles Xiamen Style
Peel prawns, remove heads and discard any intestinal tract.
Keep prawns aside and put heads and shells in a pan with 1 cup water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing on heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Set... - 47.2404
Chinese Sweet And Sour Vegetables
Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables ! Oh Wow! This irresistibly tasty stir fry of mixed vegetables makes a mind-blowing combination with pasta dishes ! Never miss out on these Chinese Sweet Sour Vegetables. Let me know if you like them the way I do ! - 47.2261
Vegetable Tofu Lo Mein
1.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet and spray it with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
2. Add in bean sprouts, carrot and stir cook over medium to hihg heat for about 2 minutes unitl the sprouts soften.
3.Add in scallions and mix well.
4. Cook for 1... - 47.2252
1) Wash the dried mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) In a bowl, toss mushroom and pork in sherry and ginger.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the pork mixture.
5) Add the bamboo... - 46.9546
Stir together the 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, sunflower seed, and salt.
Cut in shortening or lard till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cold water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to side of... - 46.8693
1. In a 3-quart kettle melt butter add leeks and onion and cook over low heat, covered for about 5 minutes.
2. Add hot water, potato, carrot and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
4. Add rice and asparagus and... - 46.4435
For the stuffing
Cut the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables, beansprouts and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and... - 46.3769
1) Wash and slice all the vegetables.
2) Finely chop the parsley.
3) In a saucepan, add oil and saute veggies and sprouts in it until just tender and then add... - 46.2555
Fish And Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, prepare biscuit mixture according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, mix flour and add seasoning.
4. Add water and soup to the saucepan and cook with constant... - 45.9561
Chinese Vegetable Rice
1) In a saucepan, bring the rice and turmeric to boil in the lightly salted water, then simmer on a low heat until the rice is just soft. Drain well, dry with the kitchen paper and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and... - 45.6617
Vegetarian Lo Han Zhai Casserole
1. To prepare the black fungus soak it in water for 10-20 minutes, then rinse and drain well discarding any hard bits.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, deep-fry the bean-curd pieces for about 2 minutes, remove and drain.
3.... - 45.4548
Stir Fried Heart With Vegetables
Cut off the gristle and slice the meat finely.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
Celery or french beans should be washed and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Cucumber should be washed and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) wedges.
Deep-fry the meat for 45 seconds; drain well.
Using... - 45.252
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine beans, chinese vegetables, peas, diced celery, and onion.
2) Sprinkle sugar, salt, pepper, and mix well.
3) Drizzle vinegar and toss lightly.
4) Cover and chill for 1 day.
5) Serve chilled.
The salad can... - 44.8907
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
2) Add peppers, onion, cauliflower and mushroom.
3) Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in water, sherry, seasoning, soy and sugar, cook lightly for 6 to 8 minutes until the... - 44.8502
Bean Curd With Vegetables
1) Cut the bean curd in 8 cm lengths and keep aside.
2) In a pan heat some oil.
3) Deep fry the bean curds until it turns golden.
4) Drain out all but 2 tbsp of oil.
5) Now add blanched vegetables, mushrooms, rice wine, and sugar.
6)... - 44.7982
American Chop Suey
Slice the onions.
Cut all the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Place all the ingredients of the sauce in a vessel, mix well and put to boil. Go on cooking and stirring until the sauce is thick.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and... - 44.1202
Vegetable Lo Mein
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in 12-inch skillet.
Cook over high heat until tender and light brown, stirring constantly.
Transfer to bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to skillet.
Add pea pods, celery, scallions, red pepper and bean sprouts.
Cook... - 43.9818
1) In a wok, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions to stir-fry for 3 seconds.
3) Next add mangetout, asparagus and water chestnuts. Thoroughly toss the vegetables in oil and cook for a minute by constant stirring.
4) Place remaining ingredients into... - 43.7844
Sweet And Pungent Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add pineapple.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped (should yield 1 cup).
Pour fresh or canned pineapple into sieve or colander to drain, reserving 1/3 cup juice.
In 1-quart saucepan combine reserved pineapple juice,... - 43.7525
Wash and cut the Mushrooms in to desired size. Keep aside.
Cut the peppers. Chop spring onions and ginger root and julienne garlic pods.
Heat 2 tbs olive oil in a sauce pan. Add shallots, peppers and fry until the sides of peppers turn slightly brown.... - 43.3016
Asian Style Watercress Soup
This Watercress Soup tastes incredible ! Rich, luxurious watercress has been my favorite be it for sandwiches or for a side course and now this soup is the best of all watercress dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this utterly delicious Watercress soup... - 42.5815
This braised vegetables recipe is truly yumm… and would leave your guests looking forward to more. Surprise your guests with a great combination of vegetables braised in chicken stock. A dish truly with a difference. - 42.3927
Slice the carrots and onions.
Cut the french beans and celery into 25 mm. (1") pieces.
Cut the rest of the vegetables into big flat pieces.
Mix the flour in 1 1/2 teacups of water.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables and Ajinomoto... - 42.3603
Chinese Vegetable Medley
1. Coat a skillet or wok with a cooking spray.
2. Add oil and heat till the oil gets very hot. (325°F)
3. Combine vegetables and stir fry them for 3 minutes till the vegetables are crisp and tender.
4. Add soy sauce, sugar, chicken broth and... - 42.213
Steamed Chinese Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, blend soy sauce, sugar, sesame and garlic.
Stir in Chinese cabbage and bok choy.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in bean sprouts and tomatoes.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2... - 41.8802
Spicy Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a wok, heat some oil.
2) Rotate oil to coat sides of the wok. 3) Add gingerroot and cook. Then add remaining vegetables.
4) Cook the vegetables until done.
5) Now add the cabbage and chili puree and cook for few seconds.
6) Serve... - 41.7658
Chinese Vegetable Omelette
1. Prepare the onion by peeling and chopping it very finely.
2. Chop the celery, green pepper and mushrooms very finely
3. In a pan add butter and cook until soft and lightly browned.
4. In another bowl beat the eggs lightly and add the... - 41.7379
Vegetable Beef Chop Suey
Cut beans, carrots, okra, green onions, celery and cauliflower into thin slices.
Bring 2 cups water to a boil in large saucepan; add sliced vegetables.
Return to a boil; drain.
Brown beef with onion in small amount of fat in large skillet.
Add 3 cups water;... - 41.7172
Drain the vegetables.
Mix well all of the ingredients.
Top with cheese.
Cover with French fried onions.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
Serves 10 to 12.
A delicious buffet dish. - 41.4987
Seasoned Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1) In a pan with boiling water, blanch snow peas for 5 seconds and then drain.
2) In a wok, heat oil, to stir fry the snow peas with salt and sugar for 30 seconds.
3) In another pan, add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, chicken stock, and other seasonings.
4)... - 41.4277
Bok Choy With Cilantro Soy Sauce
1) In a 10-inch skillet, mix 1/2 cup of the tomato juice, the garlic and gingerroot. 2) Let the mixture cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
3)... - 41.31
Chilli Garlic Shanghai Noodles
Shanghai Noodles are a thick egg noodles which is used in Chinese cuisine. This is not a traditional noodle but a staple of Shanghai cuisine which are served at the dumpling houses. - 40.3462
Feast Of Wok Veggies
1) Wash all the vegetables.
2) Cut the carrots, broccoli stalks, celery and zucchini on an angle.
3) Cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces and peppers into long strips.
4) In a heavy skillet or wok, saute... - 40.3378
Healthy Veggie Hakka Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them). Drain... - 40.1554
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I like this Shanghai Chicken Salad recipe. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Shanghai Chicken Salad is a delicious Chinese salad. It is included as a side dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. You should try this healthy Shanghai Chicken Salad... - 39.6408
Baked Pork Spring Rolls
An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. - 39.5979
Lee's Incredible Momos
Momos are traditional Tibetan steamed dumplings. Very easy to make and disappear quickly! - 39.5065
Shiitake Mushroom Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix all ingredients except noodles. 2) Boil it, over medium heat for 3 minutes.
3) Now add noodles.
4) Let it boil, then reduce heat.
5) Simmer uncovered 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6) Serve... - 39.3068
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.2924
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Chinese Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat to serving temperature.
3. If desired, add a dash of Mild Chinese Mustard.
4. Ladle soup in soup bowls and serve hot. - 38.951
1. In a skillet, add oil to saute onion and celery until tender.
2. Add all the renmaining ingredients, except rice.
3. Cook over low flame. Stir continually until it becomes thick in consistency.
4. Serve on top of rice with extra soy sauce. - 38.7631
Wash and dry vegetables; cut any large pieces in strips.
Fill skillet 1/2 full with oil; heat to 360° to 365°.
Put flour, ice water, egg, salad oil, sugar, and salt in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour into bowl; stir in one or two ice cubes.
Dip... - 38.6653
1. Preheat wok or a large skillet to a temperature of 325° F and add oil. Heat oil for 2 minutes.
2. Mix sugar, pepper and vegetables. Stir for 5 minutes.
3. Combine soy sauce and reduce the heat.
4. Simmer for 2 minutes till the vegetables are crisp... - 38.5562
Szechuan Garlic Eggplant
Cut eggplants into 2 inch long pieces. Sprinkle salt and leave for 15 minutes; Then wash the pieces in luke warm water.
Add black pepper powder and toss corn starch on to the eggplant pieces. Mix with hands so that the cornstarch lightly coats the pieces.... - 38.241
Pork And Vegetable Stew Chinese
1. Heat the pork fat in a large frying pan. Cut the lean pork into thin strips or small cubes and brown it in the fat, stirring it 5 or 6 minutes.
2. Add the celery, onions, boiling water or chicken broth. Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms,... - 38.1815
Veg Fried Rice 1
1. Heat the butter and the oil and stir-fry the cabbage, carrots, peas, sweet corn, onions, French beans, mushrooms, onion stalks, Soya sauce and salt.
2.Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3.Add the rice and mix with vegetables. Fry both over medium heat for two... - 38.1655
Vegetable Fried Rice
1. Cook rice in sufficient water (Add salt and 1 tsp oil to the water) till done and drain the excess water. Keep aside to cool down. Separate the grains with a fork.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the onions. Saute till traslucent.
3. Add the vegetables... - 38.0628
Brussels Sprouts With Sauce
1. Cut off stem end of Brussels sprouts, soak in cold water 15 minutes and drain.
2. Place in medium saucepan with 3 cups water and the salt and bring to boiling.
3. Lower heat, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes until tender and... - 37.9869
Stir Fried Squid And Vegetables
Are you looking for a proven Stir Fried Squid And Vegetables recipe? Chinese Stir Fried Squid And Vegetables is served as a tasty Main Dish. The marriage of the incredible flavors of vegetable with other ingredients is the secret to this Stir Fried Squid And... - 37.9392
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718
Vegetable Chow Mein
1 Heat oil in a pan. Add one-third of the noodles. Fry until crisp, turning over with tongs during cooking. Drain well and repeat until all noodles are cooked. Set aside on a warm serving plattet.
2 Heat 3 tbsp (45 mL) oil. Add garlic, onion, carrot, bamboo... - 37.5575
Tofu Chow Mein
Loosen the precooked noodles by soaking in a bowl of hot water for 2-3 minutes, then drain and set aside. Mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and water in a bowl.
Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add the oil and stir-fry the... - 37.1291
Vegetable Spring Roses
1 Heat oil in a wok. Fry mushrooms, onions, garlic and ginger 1 minute. Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes. Blend in soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper.
2 Stir in combined cornstarch and vegetable stock to thicken pan juices. Place mixture in a... - 37.0799
This Celery is superly delicious ! Ths simple Celery made exceptionally tasty with soy sauce poured over, makes a hit combination with rice. Why don't you make this dish and tell me if you like it ? - 36.8275
Lotus Stem Soup
This Lotus Stem Soup is truly incredible ! Try out this Lotus Stem and jubes soup ! Did you know that this Lotus Stem Soup contains iodine which is an answer to all ytour thyroid blues ? Have you any suggestions for this lotus stem soup ? - 36.7038
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
1) Take a small skillet and heat oil in it.
2) SautÃ© celery in it until tender.
3) Mix in sprouts, pimientos, and soy sauce and sautÃ© them for 1 minute.
4) To a serving dish, transfer the vegetables and add in sesame seed.
5) Serve hot. - 36.4097
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 mL) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 36.2085
Carrot And Radish Rolls
Blanch the carrot and radish separately in a little boiling water.
Drain well and pat dry with paper towel.
Place the slices of radish flat on a board and put some shredded carrot crosswise in the centre of each.
Roll up to enclose the carrot, then cut each... - 36.1948
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.977
Combine all ingredients.
Cover tightly and simmer until vegetables are tender, at least for several hours.
Spoon into hot sterilized jars; seal. - 35.0349
Cantonese Pickled Vegetables
Wash and cut all the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
Mix with the ginger, chilli and salt, and leave for 6 hours.
Rinse and drain the vegetables and pour over the sugar and vinegar.
Mix well and leave in the refrigerator for 6 hours. - 34.3152
Stir Fried Lettuce Hearts
1. To prepare the lettuce discard the tough outer leaves trim off the discolored root, then cut open lengthways, and, depending on the size of the vegetable, cut it into 4-6 long thin strips.
2. In a preheated wok until hot heat the oil,... - 34.2448
Chinese Bamboo Shoots Salad
1. In a bowl mix well to combine all ingredients and allow to stand for 1 hour before serving, tossing occasionally.
2. Serve with roast duck, chicken or pork.
Substitute vegetable oil, preferably peanut, for sesame oil, if desired. - 34.2358
Baked Chop Suey
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours or more; cover with chow mein noodles, return to oven and bake 15 or 20 minutes or longer.
Serves 8 or 10. - 33.9979
Wash spinach and pat dry.
Remove stems and cut into 1 inch pieces.
Tear leaves into bite size pieces.
In large saucepan simmer spinach in small amount of water for 3 minutes.
In skillet heat oil, soy, and sugar; add spinach and onion.
Cook,... - 33.503
Sweet And Sour Vegetables
1 Remove membrane and seeds from green pepper and cut into 2 inch (5 cm) long diamond shapes. Peel onion, halve lengthwise and cut each half into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide strips lengthwise. Cut celery in 2 inch (5 cm) pieces diagonally. Cut carrots diagonally... - 33.3194
Baked Vegetable & Seafood Won Tons
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, combine vegetable soup mix, cheese, crabmeat, garlic powder and pepper.
Place 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture on center of each won ton.
Brush edges with water; fold each corner into center and press to seal.
Arrange... - 33.3116
Bean Curd And Vegetable Soup
1 Bring stock to a boil. Add tomato and mushrooms and simmer for 3 minutes. Add sprouts, bean curd and seasonings. Simmer covered for 2 minutes.
2 Serve with chopped green onions. - 32.4987
Lotus Root Salad
Peel the lotus root and cut crosswise into slices about 0.5 cm (1/4 in) thick.
Heat a pan of water until boiling, then drop in the lotus root slices and blanch for about 5 seconds.
Drain and rinse in cold water.
Toss the lotus root slices in a bowl with the... - 31.6698
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Combine chicken and chicken broth; bring to boiling.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cook only 3 to 4 minutes, or just until cabbage is crisp-tender.
(Do not overcook.) - 30.6826
Chicken And Vegetable Satay
1 Combine chicken with soy sauce and let marinate 15 minutes. Thread chicken, onion, red pepper and mushrooms onto satay sticks. Place on a sheet of foil and brush with orange juice.
2 Broil under medium heat until chicken is white. Baste with orange juice... - 30.1131
Chinese Manchow Soup
fry all vegetables with butter/ghee & little salt till half done (for approx 5-7 min) then add ajinomoto-1 pinch n fry it.put the flame off.
boil water (4 cups approx)
in a separate container mix 1 tbsp corn flour with 4 tbsps of water.(pouring consistency)... - 29.6802
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Slice cabbage coarse, and combine with other ingredients in saucepan.
Cover pot and simmer only until cabbage is done (Chinese soups are famous because most of them are cooked so quickly that the vegetables remain fresh and tasty). - 29.1046
Everyday Mixed Vegetables
If you want a ready-made Chinese mixed vegetable recipe, here is it! This mixed vegetable recipe is indeed good and simple to try cooking at home. You should try this out! - 28.6594
Everyday Chinese Vegetable Recipes By Category
Everyday Chinese Vegetable Dish: