- » Everyday Chinese Soup
Everyday Chinese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Everyday Chinese Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Everyday Chinese Soup recipes.
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
If you're in the mood to have a healthy and nutritious soup then this is for you. If you have any left over chicken then it can be useful for making the soup. Watch the video as the chef makes this delicious soup. You will really enjoy it. - 104.98
Chinese Sweet Potato Chunky Soup
Weather change could mean sickness time. To keep up to it, try this Chinese Sweet Potato Chunky Soup. It is the simplest soup that you might have ever come across. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 76.4538
Spinach And Bean Curd Soup
Are you looking for a lip smacking Spinach And Bean Curd Soup recipe? The first taste of this delightful dish from the Chinese cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! The dish is made with spinach which is easy to procure from any grocery store.... - 53.8335
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup recipe. The delicious Chinese dish is mostly prepared with corn as the main ingredient. 80 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect dish. Dish is most popularly enjoyed as an... - 52.1093
Egg Drop Soup
Not only a gourmet, but anyone can judge how appetizing and flavorful Egg Drop Soup is. Dish is an amazing Appetizer to set the Chinese table. I have a weakness for egg, thus I prepare this recipe often. To make dish you need only 80 minutes. In my view, if... - 52.1037
Egg Flower Soup
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2.Add shallots, celery, Chinese leaves and carrot and stir fry them on high flame for 3 minutes,
3.Pour the stock and add kombu and dried mushrooms.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 15- 20... - 50.3757
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.674
Inauguration Oyster Soup
1) Take a pan and melt ½ a cup of butter in it.
2) Stir in the carrots, celery, leek and onion until they are well covered with the butter.
3) Simmer the covered pan over very low heat for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally.
4) Take another pan and... - 48.3141
Cream Of Beetroot Soup
1 Coarsely grate the beetroot.
2 In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine.
3 Add in the grated onion.
4 Cook gently for about 2 minutes until transparent.
5 Stir in the flour.
6 Gradually add in the chicken stock.
7 Bring to a boil.
8 ... - 47.4637
1) Take a pan and put in the halved onion, celery, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add the milk and simmer the entire contents over low heat for 30minutes without bringing it to a boil.
3) Strain the cooked contents and replace them within the... - 47.1828
Romertopf Chinese Vegetable Soup
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the pork slices and saute for a few minutes.
3) Add the pork into a pre-soaked romertorpf.
4) Next, add in the bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and onions.
5) In a bowl containing the... - 47.1707
Cream Of Crab Soup
This Cream of Crab Soup might be just the thing you might be needing before a hearty dinner tonight ! This crab meat and scallion dinner starter can be cooked within minutes ! Just try once and I'm sure you'll want to make it over and over again ! Correct ? - 47.1438
1) Wash the dried mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) In a bowl, toss mushroom and pork in sherry and ginger.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the pork mixture.
5) Add the bamboo... - 46.8069
Meat Ball And Vermicelli Soup
1) Break the noodles in 2 inch lengths.
2) In a saucepan, place the noodles along with boiling water and let it soak for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the noodles well.
4) In a bowl, mix together cornstarch and water.
5) In another bowl add the... - 46.6519
Asian Squab Soup
1) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) Sprinkle melon or squash with salt.
4) Rub the squabs with soy sauce.
5) In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry melon or... - 46.5899
Winter Melon Soup
In a deep saucepan combine the consomme, pork, winter melon, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts.
Mix well and bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat.
Simmer without a cover for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the melon pieces are... - 46.441
Abalone Soup With Chinese Mushroom
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushroom slice.
3) Trim off the fat from pork and cut the pork in narrow slices.
4) In a bowl toss the pork with soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper and 1... - 46.2435
Wash the mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Cut the melon or squash in 1/2-inch cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and fry the melon in it for 3 minutes.
Transfer to a deep saucepan.
Rub the... - 46.1485
Chicken And Bean Sprout Soup
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly.
2. In a large pan, put chicken along with all the other ingredients except bean sprouts.
3. Add to it 10 cups water and cook till chicken is tender.
4. Then remove from heat and allow the chicken to cool... - 46.0851
Chinese Mushroom Soup
1 In a large saucepan, melt the oil.
2 Add in the chopped onions and fry gently for about 10 minutes.
3 Add in the mushrooms, and cook for a minute or two, stirring.
4 Pour in the chicken stock.
5 Sprinkle in the rice and bring to simmering... - 45.8553
Chicken Dumpling Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine the first 7 ingredients and stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the chicken to cook on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 hours, or on LOW for 5 to 6 hours if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4.... - 45.8175
Wantons In Soup
1. In a bowl mix the pork and prawns with the sugar, wine, soy sauce, spring onions and ginger.
2. Blend well and leave to stand for 25-30 minutes.
3. Place about 1 teaspoon filling at the centre of a wanton skin.
4. Wet with water, fold... - 45.5846
Noodles In Soup
1. Thinly shred the meat.
2. Squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
3. Thinly shred the mushrooms, bamboo shoots, vegetable and spring onions.
4. In salted boiling water cook the noodles according to the instructions on... - 44.9712
Chinese Chicken Soup
1. Remove any skin from the chicken. Place on a chopping board and use two forks to tear the chicken into fine shreds.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the spring onions and chilli for 1 minute.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another... - 44.9373
Wun Tun Soup
1. In a medium sized wok, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil.
2. Discard scum which rises to surface while boiling.
3. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 60 minutes.
4. Once cooked, strain mixture through a soup... - 44.6579
Kung Pao Wonton Soup
1) In a large bowl, mix chicken, peanuts, 2 tablespoons of the onions and hoisin sauce.
2) Now, brush the edges of a wonton wrap with water.
3) Put some chicken mixture on half part of wonton wrap.
4) Fold it over the mixture to for a... - 44.6221
Cantonese Fish Soup
Cut across the fillets into thin strips and put into a bowl.
Add the soy sauce, sherry and 1 tbsp of the oil.
Mix well and leave to marinate in a cool place for 1 hour.
Peel and chop the onions and two of the shallots.
Peel and dice the carrots.
Trim and chop... - 44.613
Chicken And Noodle Soup
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate for 20 minutes.
Dice the bamboo and mushrooms.
Boil the stock and add the chicken, stirring to separate the pieces.
Then add the bamboo and mushrooms.
Simmer for 5 minutes, adjust the seasoning and turn off... - 44.5574
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
Slice pork in thin strips 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before using.) In 2 1/2-quart casserole, cook pork, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 4 minutes or till done, stirring... - 44.4885
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© celery, mushrooms, pepper, onion until they become soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until its color changes.... - 44.3813
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 43.6275
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
1. If using a leg portion of chicken, cut into 2 pieces - thigh and drumstick.
2. Into the cooker place the chicken, vegetables, noodles, thyme, stock or water and stock cube and a little salt and pepper such that the cooker is not more than half... - 43.6032
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken soup, water, and soy sauce.
Add cabbage, carrots, onion, and mushrooms.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in chicken, spaghetti, parsley flakes, and black... - 43.1535
Frosty Watermelon Soup
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Place over hot water to melt until ready to use.
Press watermelon through a sieve.
Add sugar, lime juice, and salt.
Stir in melted gelatin.
Chill until mixture has thickened slightly, 3 to 4 hours.
Serve in chilled bouillon... - 43.1347
Chinese Leaves And Pepper Soup
1.Take a saucepan, heat oil in it and stir in butter.
2.Once melted, put peppers, onion and cheese leave in the pan and heat for 5 minutes.
3.Add flour to it and stir for a minute.
4.Put stock and let the ingredients boil.
5.Add the seasonings and cook... - 42.9227
Fresh And Salt Pork Soup With Bamboo Shoots
This Fresh and Salt Pork Soup is one of the best pork soups that you can wish for! Let this fresh and salt pork cast its magic on you tonight before a great meal ! Give it a try and let me know if you agree with me ! - 42.3698
Sweet Corn Soup
Remove the green leaves from the corn, and put corn cobs (split down the centre if wished) with the onion into a pan of water and simmer steadily until the corn is soft.
Strip off the cob.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add the 1/2 pint... - 41.8189
Steamed Soup In A Marrow
Cut the meats into 1 -cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Dice the pre-soaked mushrooms, discarding the hard stems.
Dice the bamboo shoots into 1-cm (1/2-in) cubes.
Wash the outside of the marrow end.
Scoop out the seeds and some flesh to make a bowl, without breaking the... - 41.6848
Asian Style Watercress Soup
This Watercress Soup tastes incredible ! Rich, luxurious watercress has been my favorite be it for sandwiches or for a side course and now this soup is the best of all watercress dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this utterly delicious Watercress soup... - 41.2275
Chinese Cabbage Soup With Pork
Put the meat, water and salt in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until the meat is cooked and tender.
Drain the meat, reserving the cooking liquid.
Cut the meat into thin slices and mix with the cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and... - 40.8332
Everyday Chinese Soup Recipes By Category
Everyday Chinese Soup Dish: