- » Everyday Chinese Soup
Everyday Chinese Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Everyday Chinese Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Everyday Chinese Soup recipes.
How To Make Chicken Noodle Soup
If you're in the mood to have a healthy and nutritious soup then this is for you. If you have any left over chicken then it can be useful for making the soup. Watch the video as the chef makes this delicious soup. You will really enjoy it. - 108.836
Spinach And Bean Curd Soup
Are you looking for a lip smacking Spinach And Bean Curd Soup recipe? The first taste of this delightful dish from the Chinese cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! The dish is made with spinach which is easy to procure from any grocery store.... - 53.6381
Egg Drop Soup
Not only a gourmet, but anyone can judge how appetizing and flavorful Egg Drop Soup is. Dish is an amazing Appetizer to set the Chinese table. I have a weakness for egg, thus I prepare this recipe often. To make dish you need only 80 minutes. In my view, if... - 52.1975
Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Chicken And Sweet Corn Soup recipe. The delicious Chinese dish is mostly prepared with corn as the main ingredient. 80 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect dish. Dish is most popularly enjoyed as an... - 51.7398
Egg Flower Soup
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2.Add shallots, celery, Chinese leaves and carrot and stir fry them on high flame for 3 minutes,
3.Pour the stock and add kombu and dried mushrooms.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 15- 20... - 50.6094
Cream Of Crab Soup
This Cream of Crab Soup might be just the thing you might be needing before a hearty dinner tonight ! This crab meat and scallion dinner starter can be cooked within minutes ! Just try once and I'm sure you'll want to make it over and over again ! Correct ? - 49.7802
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982
Winter Melon Soup
In a deep saucepan combine the consomme, pork, winter melon, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts.
Mix well and bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat.
Simmer without a cover for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the melon pieces are... - 48.7203
Chicken And Bean Sprout Soup
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly.
2. In a large pan, put chicken along with all the other ingredients except bean sprouts.
3. Add to it 10 cups water and cook till chicken is tender.
4. Then remove from heat and allow the chicken to cool... - 48.509
Romertopf Chinese Vegetable Soup
1) Slice the pork thin.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the pork slices and saute for a few minutes.
3) Add the pork into a pre-soaked romertorpf.
4) Next, add in the bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and onions.
5) In a bowl containing the... - 47.902
Inauguration Oyster Soup
1) Take a pan and melt ½ a cup of butter in it.
2) Stir in the carrots, celery, leek and onion until they are well covered with the butter.
3) Simmer the covered pan over very low heat for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally.
4) Take another pan and... - 47.8861
Cream Of Beetroot Soup
1 Coarsely grate the beetroot.
2 In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine.
3 Add in the grated onion.
4 Cook gently for about 2 minutes until transparent.
5 Stir in the flour.
6 Gradually add in the chicken stock.
7 Bring to a boil.
8 ... - 47.5207
Asian Squab Soup
1) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) Sprinkle melon or squash with salt.
4) Rub the squabs with soy sauce.
5) In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry melon or... - 47.3428
Chicken Dumpling Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine the first 7 ingredients and stir to mix well.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the chicken to cook on HIGH for 2 ½ to 3 hours, or on LOW for 5 to 6 hours if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4.... - 47.1543
1) Wash the dried mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) In a bowl, toss mushroom and pork in sherry and ginger.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the pork mixture.
5) Add the bamboo... - 46.9546
1) Take a pan and put in the halved onion, celery, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Add the milk and simmer the entire contents over low heat for 30minutes without bringing it to a boil.
3) Strain the cooked contents and replace them within the... - 46.925
Chinese Hot Sour Soup
Slice pork in thin strips 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. (Partially frozen meat is easier to cut.
Allow meat to thaw completely before using.) In 2 1/2-quart casserole, cook pork, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 4 minutes or till done, stirring... - 46.6678
Wash the mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Cut the melon or squash in 1/2-inch cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and fry the melon in it for 3 minutes.
Transfer to a deep saucepan.
Rub the... - 46.6585
Abalone Soup With Chinese Mushroom
1) Wash the mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushroom slice.
3) Trim off the fat from pork and cut the pork in narrow slices.
4) In a bowl toss the pork with soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, pepper and 1... - 46.3042
Cantonese Fish Soup
Cut across the fillets into thin strips and put into a bowl.
Add the soy sauce, sherry and 1 tbsp of the oil.
Mix well and leave to marinate in a cool place for 1 hour.
Peel and chop the onions and two of the shallots.
Peel and dice the carrots.
Trim and chop... - 46.1638
Meat Ball And Vermicelli Soup
1) Break the noodles in 2 inch lengths.
2) In a saucepan, place the noodles along with boiling water and let it soak for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the noodles well.
4) In a bowl, mix together cornstarch and water.
5) In another bowl add the... - 46.0813
Kung Pao Wonton Soup
1) In a large bowl, mix chicken, peanuts, 2 tablespoons of the onions and hoisin sauce.
2) Now, brush the edges of a wonton wrap with water.
3) Put some chicken mixture on half part of wonton wrap.
4) Fold it over the mixture to for a... - 45.9533
Chinese Chicken Soup
1. Remove any skin from the chicken. Place on a chopping board and use two forks to tear the chicken into fine shreds.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the spring onions and chilli for 1 minute.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for another... - 45.5612
Chinese Mushroom Soup
1 In a large saucepan, melt the oil.
2 Add in the chopped onions and fry gently for about 10 minutes.
3 Add in the mushrooms, and cook for a minute or two, stirring.
4 Pour in the chicken stock.
5 Sprinkle in the rice and bring to simmering... - 45.4816
Wantons In Soup
1. In a bowl mix the pork and prawns with the sugar, wine, soy sauce, spring onions and ginger.
2. Blend well and leave to stand for 25-30 minutes.
3. Place about 1 teaspoon filling at the centre of a wanton skin.
4. Wet with water, fold... - 45.3781
Wun Tun Soup
1. In a medium sized wok, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil.
2. Discard scum which rises to surface while boiling.
3. Once boiled, reduce flame and cover and cook for 60 minutes.
4. Once cooked, strain mixture through a soup... - 45.252
Chicken And Noodle Soup
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and marinate for 20 minutes.
Dice the bamboo and mushrooms.
Boil the stock and add the chicken, stirring to separate the pieces.
Then add the bamboo and mushrooms.
Simmer for 5 minutes, adjust the seasoning and turn off... - 45.2254
Noodles In Soup
1. Thinly shred the meat.
2. Squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
3. Thinly shred the mushrooms, bamboo shoots, vegetable and spring onions.
4. In salted boiling water cook the noodles according to the instructions on... - 45.1915
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© celery, mushrooms, pepper, onion until they become soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until its color changes.... - 44.7082
Fresh And Salt Pork Soup With Bamboo Shoots
This Fresh and Salt Pork Soup is one of the best pork soups that you can wish for! Let this fresh and salt pork cast its magic on you tonight before a great meal ! Give it a try and let me know if you agree with me ! - 44.7058
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken soup, water, and soy sauce.
Add cabbage, carrots, onion, and mushrooms.
Mix well to combine.
Stir in chicken, spaghetti, parsley flakes, and black... - 43.7477
Frosty Watermelon Soup
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Place over hot water to melt until ready to use.
Press watermelon through a sieve.
Add sugar, lime juice, and salt.
Stir in melted gelatin.
Chill until mixture has thickened slightly, 3 to 4 hours.
Serve in chilled bouillon... - 43.3239
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
1. If using a leg portion of chicken, cut into 2 pieces - thigh and drumstick.
2. Into the cooker place the chicken, vegetables, noodles, thyme, stock or water and stock cube and a little salt and pepper such that the cooker is not more than half... - 43.3106
Chinese Cabbage Soup With Pork
Put the meat, water and salt in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until the meat is cooked and tender.
Drain the meat, reserving the cooking liquid.
Cut the meat into thin slices and mix with the cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and... - 43.2967
Chinese Leaves And Pepper Soup
1.Take a saucepan, heat oil in it and stir in butter.
2.Once melted, put peppers, onion and chinese leaves in the pan and heat for 5 minutes.
3.Add flour to it and stir for a minute.
4.Put stock and let the ingredients boil.
5.Add the seasonings and... - 42.847
Asian Style Watercress Soup
This Watercress Soup tastes incredible ! Rich, luxurious watercress has been my favorite be it for sandwiches or for a side course and now this soup is the best of all watercress dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this utterly delicious Watercress soup... - 42.5815
Sweet Corn Soup
Remove the green leaves from the corn, and put corn cobs (split down the centre if wished) with the onion into a pan of water and simmer steadily until the corn is soft.
Strip off the cob.
Make a white sauce with the butter, flour and milk, add the 1/2 pint... - 42.4006
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 42.0427
Chicken Soup Chinese Style
1) In a medium saucepan add the stock and boil it.
2) Stir in carrots and mushrooms. Simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
3) Add fresh noodles (these are homemade noodles that have not been dried) and cook for another 1 or 2 minutes until tender.
4) Mix... - 41.1268
Steamed Soup In A Marrow
Cut the meats into 1 -cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Dice the pre-soaked mushrooms, discarding the hard stems.
Dice the bamboo shoots into 1-cm (1/2-in) cubes.
Wash the outside of the marrow end.
Scoop out the seeds and some flesh to make a bowl, without breaking the... - 41.0713
Chicken Subgum Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and cook the mushrooms and celery in it for 1 minute.
2) Stir in chicken broth, chicken, water chestnuts and bean sprouts.
3) Simmer for 10 minutes more.
4) Add the egg into the soup, stirring constantly.
5) Serve... - 40.6903
Won Ton Soup
Gradually stir 2 tablespoons egg and 1/2 teaspoon water into flour and salt.
Knead on lightly floured board until dough is smooth; roll dough to 10 x7 1/2-inch piece; cut into 12 squares (2 1/2inch).
Thoroughly mix finely chopped chicken, onion, soy, and... - 40.6891
Microwave Hearty Beef Soup
1. In a microwave oven, place a glass bowl and add beef and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until the beef losses its pinkness and cook by stirring atleast once.
2. Add all other ingredients except macaroni, cover and cook on ROAST (7)... - 40.4093
Homemade Chinese Pepper Steak
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, sautÃ© green pepper until it becomes soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until the color changes.
4. Blend soup, cornstarch,... - 40.4068
Chicken Noodle Soup
1) In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients except for the noodles. Cook till the chicken has tendered.
2) Add noodles to the pan. Cook for another 15 minutes.
3) Serve hot. - 39.8428
1) In a saucepan heat oil. Add celery and mushrooms and cook 2 minutes.
2) Mix water chestnuts, bean sprouts, chicken and broth.
3) Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
4) Gently add egg gradually and stir continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
5)... - 39.6646
Brussels Sprouts Supreme
Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Cut any large Brussels sprouts in half.
Put milk, butter or margarine, flour, salt, and cubes of cheese in blender container; blend till mixture is smooth.
Add water chestnuts; blend till coarsely... - 39.3267
Shiitake Mushroom Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix all ingredients except noodles. 2) Boil it, over medium heat for 3 minutes.
3) Now add noodles.
4) Let it boil, then reduce heat.
5) Simmer uncovered 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6) Serve... - 39.3068
Chinese Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat to serving temperature.
3. If desired, add a dash of Mild Chinese Mustard.
4. Ladle soup in soup bowls and serve hot. - 38.951
1) In a wok or large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté cabbage and pork for about 5 minutes until pork loses its pink color in center.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil after adding in chicken broth, soy sauce and ginger.
3) Minimize... - 38.6963
Wash and dry vegetables; cut any large pieces in strips.
Fill skillet 1/2 full with oil; heat to 360° to 365°.
Put flour, ice water, egg, salad oil, sugar, and salt in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour into bowl; stir in one or two ice cubes.
Dip... - 38.6653
Noodle Soup With Quail Eggs
1 Bring water to a boil. Add salt and noodles. Cook 3-5 minutes until just tender. Drain, then rinse in cold water. Drain again.
2 Place noodles in a large tureen. Add soy sauce, peanut and sesame oils and pepper. Toss well to mix.
3 Arrange eggs and green... - 38.4673
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8109
Pork And Shrimp Soup
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add onion, ginger and pork and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2 Add mushrooms, cabbage, bean sprouts and shrimp; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and stir-fry a further 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
3 Bring stock to a... - 37.2194
Lobster And Watercress Soup
1) Split the lobster shell and remove the meat of the body and claws.
2) Slice the meat.
3) In a saucepan, heat broth and soy sauce and bring to boil.
4) Add the lobster and simmer for 10 minutes more.
5) Stir in the watercress and cook... - 36.9985
Hot And Sour Soup
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, finely chopped onion and seasoned salt, then allow to boil.
2) Lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 3-5... - 36.9346
Lotus Stem Soup
This Lotus Stem Soup is truly incredible ! Try out this Lotus Stem and jubes soup ! Did you know that this Lotus Stem Soup contains iodine which is an answer to all ytour thyroid blues ? Have you any suggestions for this lotus stem soup ? - 36.7038
Chi Tan Tang
In large saucepan mix cornstarch with small amount of cold bouillon.
Add remaining bouillon and other ingredients except eggs.
Bring to boil and simmer until clear, stirring occasionally.
Gradually stir in eggs, season to taste, and serve at once.
Makes about... - 36.4354
Chu Jou Pi Chi Tang
Cut pork into shreds, add to water, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add bouillon, onion, celery, salt, and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes more.
Add watercress to soup and bring to a boil.
Makes 1 1/2 quarts, or 4 servings. - 36.3343
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
1.In a saucepan, put water, chicken, salt and pepper and put the pan on heat for 2-3 minutes.
2.Add onions, carrots and macaroni in the pan and allow the ingredients to cook for a while.
3.Serve the hot noodle soup in a bowl. - 36.0781
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.977
Leg Of Lamb With Plum Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Put lamb in a roasting tin, season with pepper and baste with red wine. Roast for 1 1/2-2 hours, opting for shorter time if you like your lamb 'pink'. Halfway through cooking time add onion and plums to tin. Baste... - 35.8283
In a bowl arrange the sliced cucumbers, salting them in layers.
Cover with a saucer and weigh down with something heavy.
Let stand for several hours, or until juices run out.
Pour off the cucumber juice, which will take care of most of the salt.
Combine all... - 35.5508
Chicken Noodle Pumpkin Soup
1) In a large saucepan, put the chicken and cover it with water. After brining to a boil, reduce the heat.
2) Till the chicken has tendered, cook over low flame.
3) Add noodles to the pan and cook till they are tender.
4) After mashing the pumpkin,... - 35.2287
Ham And Cabbage Soup
Include this absolutely irresistible Ham And Cabbage Soup in your dinner menu ! Spoonfuls of this hot Ham and Cabbage soup with a dash of salt and pepper sprinkled over makes a perfect appetizer for a winter night meal ! - 35.001
1. In a saucepan, put together all ingredients and bring it to boiling.
2. Then, simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Serve Bouillon Shantung in a soup bowl along with a wooden soup spoon. - 34.251
Bean Curd And Vegetable Soup
1 Bring stock to a boil. Add tomato and mushrooms and simmer for 3 minutes. Add sprouts, bean curd and seasonings. Simmer covered for 2 minutes.
2 Serve with chopped green onions. - 32.4987
Classic Egg Drop Soup
This Egg Drop Soup makes a superly good appetizer ! Not only the Chnese, the Japanese, Amercans and French also savor variants of this delicious Egg Drop Soup ! A simple and easily prepared soup, just try this out and tell me if you like it ! - 31.3432
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Combine chicken and chicken broth; bring to boiling.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cook only 3 to 4 minutes, or just until cabbage is crisp-tender.
(Do not overcook.) - 30.6826
Chicken Noodle Soup
1. In 4-quart saucepan, heat broth to boiling; reduce heat and add chicken.
2. Meanwhile, cook noodles as label directs. Drain. Add cooked noodles, peas, parsley, salt, and pepper to soup; heat through. - 30.6089
Chinese Noodle Soup
In saucepan, brown mushrooms in butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 30.2869
Seabass And Spinach Soup
1 Coat Seabass slices with cornstarch
2 Bring stock to a boil. Add soy sauce, wine and fish pieces. Simmer covered for 6 minutes. Add spinach, cook uncovered until bright green, 1-2 minutes. Adjust seasonings and serve. - 30.2266
Chinese Manchow Soup
fry all vegetables with butter/ghee & little salt till half done (for approx 5-7 min) then add ajinomoto-1 pinch n fry it.put the flame off.
boil water (4 cups approx)
in a separate container mix 1 tbsp corn flour with 4 tbsps of water.(pouring consistency)... - 29.6802
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Slice cabbage coarse, and combine with other ingredients in saucepan.
Cover pot and simmer only until cabbage is done (Chinese soups are famous because most of them are cooked so quickly that the vegetables remain fresh and tasty). - 29.1046
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Cut chicken into strips about 1/8 inch wide and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long.
Combine with chicken broth and heat only until hot.
Add Chinese cabbage and cook 3 to 4 minutes (only until cabbage is crisp-tender; do not overcook).
Stir in the soy sauce and a mixture... - 28.4752
Chinese Tonqua Soup
Bring water to boil, add broth mix, tonqua and ginger; simmer till tonqua is soft. - 23.9634
Green Bean Soup / Tong Sui 綠豆沙糖水
1. In a large pot, pour water, add green bean, cover and leave for about 2 hours.
2. Place the pot over heat, bring to a boil, turn the heat to medium, cook until the shells are separated. Allow to sit for 1 hour.
3. In a blender, blend... - 0
Everyday Chinese Soup Recipes By Category
Everyday Chinese Soup Dish: