- » Everyday Chili
Everyday Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday chili recipes.
The Best Vegan Chili
Chili is an American way of life, for the most part. You're probably thinking "But it has tofu not carne" But it is all in the spices and veggies!!! Oh, and the goodness of the tofu, that is texturally identical to ground meat. You can even fool the most... - 145.808
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 136.637
Indian Style Chili Chicken
Indian style chili chicken is one dish that I can trade my chocolate for. In this video Pratibha shows how effortlessly it can be made with a few Indian spices and still it can scintillate your taste buds. So go ahead and try it on, it will only make you and... - 135.359
1. In a large pot, heat 2 tablespoon olive oil. Saute the red onions till translucent.
2. Add tomato, kidney beans, corn, water and salt. Stir, close and bring it to boil.
3. In the meanwhile, in a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Add red bell... - 116.629
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 113.25
Why not add some spice on your dish on this weekend ? This vegetable chili recipe a great way to get kids to eat fiber-rich foods. A colorful, satisfying bowl of chili that packs with plenty of Vegetables and flavor ,even for the most dedicated meat eaters.... - 112.242
This is a spicy dish. The aroma of the sautéed green chilies combined with onions, ginger, and garlic is indescribable. You might just fall in love with that sweet, tangy, spicy sauce, which coats the seasoned and sautéed chicken. Watch and learn how to... - 111.931
Homestyle Basic Chili
Home-style Basic Chili recipe is a nice one for amateur chefs who want to start cooking some traditional dishes. This is the simplest and one of the healthiest chili recipes that you can find. Happy Cooking! - 111.56
You must have made chili numerous times. But have you ever considered making it Crockpot style? Watch this recipe video of Crockpot Chili. It is simple and easy to cook. It turns out to be an exotic dish. Give it a shot! - 110.941
Homemade Wendy's Chili
Some restaurants like Wendy's are a heartthrob for few of its dishes and here is a great recipe for homemade Wendy's chili that is identical to the real one. It looks beautiful and you can't make out the difference in the taste. So take a look at this video... - 99.973
Chili's Chicken Monterey - Copykat.com
If you are looking for a quick recipe of 15 mins, you should definitely try this chili chicken. It is a stylish dish and a perfect recipe to make when you get back from work. Watch the video before you try this recipe. - 98.3286
African Pili Pili Sauce
African Pili Pili sauce is a beautiful condiment to have on the table. It also goes well with snacks and appetizers. If you like hot sauces, add this to your repertoire. Bon Appétit! - 97.6943
Game Day Turkey Chili
Game season is so special for the excitement of the games and the special food that we get to eat. This Game Day Turkey Chili is another addition to the repertoire of this special season. Take a look at this video for the details of this quick and easy... - 96.1752
Classic Texas Beef Chili
Nothing like savoring the taste of a classic dish which is something your accustomed to. A beef chili is a traditional dish made is many sorts of ways and each way has its uniqueness! The Pit boys have their style shown in this video which is a must watch for... - 95.9335
Chicken Chili, Brunswick Stew And Jambalaya
This video will show you how easy it is to make No mess Meals in Minutes that are multi pupose. Multi Purpose meals that you have common ingredients but make different flavors. We show you how planning will save you time, money and give you back your saity in... - 91.8507
Hearty Chicken Chili
For all the chili lovers, there is always one problem, it is so yum but it is so full of fat. Well, it doesn't have to be. Watch this recipe video to see how Amy makes a hearty chicken chili and yet it is so low on calories because there is no beef. You would... - 89.3176
Chili From The Grill
Every tried hickory smoked chili? Watch this video recipe for Chili from The Grill. And you will know the difference. It might look like a normal chili but it tastes so different with the smokey flavor in it. Try it out! - 87.0255
Raw Chunky Tomato Chili
Please See Video
This video is a creation of meganelizabeth. You can visit meganelizabeth for complete recipes, and more videos. - 86.5426
Italian Sausage And Turkey Chili
Italian sausage and turkey chili recipe is simply a real life fairy tale as you can see in this video. Its hearty flavors and the combination of meats will lure you for sure. Watch this video and you will always remember this story and the chili. - 85.6347
Turkey Chili And Tofu Wrap
Turkey Chili and Tofu Wrap - Less than 350 calories, ...25grms protein,...15 grams fiber....50 grams carbohydrates. This is fast, balanced and really fills you up! Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 71.5683
Chicken And Vegetable Chili - Part 1 - Preparation
This is part 1 of a 2 part video series. In this video you will learn about the ingredients used to make the dish. You will also learn how to start preparing the chili. Watch part 2 for the details of cooking and finishing. - 58.9895
Chicken And Vegetable Chili - Part 2 - Finishing
This is part 2 of a 2 part video series. This video shows how to finish the chili. It is a simple dish and using chicken makes it cook faster. You can try it out if you like chicken with beans. - 58.9315
Chili Corn Bread
Corn bread is a classic recipe that you must have had at home some time or the other. If you haven't then here is the authentic and easy way to make chili corn bread right at home. - 51.4063
Hot Szechuan Sauce
1 Remove the seeds from the red chillies and soak them in hot water for half an hour.
2 Drain and grind to a smooth paste.
3 Take a pan and heat oil in it. Saute ginger, garlic and celery for 2 minutes.
4 Add the prepared red chilli... - 51.0289
Old-fashioned Chili Sauce
1. Pour boiling water over tomatoes to cover let it stand several minutes, peel remove stems and chop tomatoes to measure about 3 quarts.
2. Wash drain peppers well, halve remove seeds and ribs and chop coarsely.
3. In a 12-quart kettle,... - 50.6518
1. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add and sauté the onion, garlic and carrot just until vegetables are limp.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except for water and sauté lightly just until the flavors are... - 50.571
Chili Cheese Cornbread
This Chilli Cheese Cornbread tastes superb ! This cornmeal, cheese, corn and chilli bread makes a sumptuous meal ! Try this Chilli Cheese Cornbread and let me know if you like it ! - 50.5366
Aloo Bhujia is a delicious combination of vegetables cooked in an array of Indian spices. Highly spiced, the dish is cooked initially with ghee and combines the flavors of onions, chillies, garlic and ginger. - 50.5053
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
Learn to make the Quick and Easy chili sauce that can make a big difference to the taste of your dishes. Enjoy making it at home , under the guidance of an expert chef. - 49.5967
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.436
Lime Poached Fish With Corn And Chili Salsa
Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa is a desire ! The salsa sauce made with tomato and cilantro inclusions makes this dish truly worth craving for. Enjoy this Lime Poached Fish With Chili and Corn Salsa. Do you want to know more about this exciting... - 48.867
Thyme And Chili Cornbread
1) Take a large bowl to sift flour, polenta and baking powder, all together. Add husks back to the bowl. Mix Parmesan cheese, thyme, lemon rind and chili flakes to the bowl and combine thoroughly.
2) Take a small bowl to whisk milk, oil and... - 48.7651
Baked Potatoes With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins with a skewer several times.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain the beans and keep in a pan.
5. Add fresh water and red... - 48.6928
1)Peel and chop tomatoes and onions.
2)In a large heavy kettle all ingredients and bring to boil.
3)Decrease heat and simmer for 3 hours or until thickened.
4)Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal.
5)Use the tomato catsup and... - 48.6495
In a pan put oil and allow to become heat.
Then add mustard seeds,jeera seeds allow to splutter.
Add channadal,uraddal,peanuts and fry for 2mins.
Then add onion,greenchillies,garlic and fry till they turns brown colour.
Now add tomatoes and fry till they... - 48.6325
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
1. In an electric blender, put in the tomatoes and puree them
2. Mix into it all the rest of the ingredients, except cider vinegar
3. Put this mixture into a saucepan and heat it untill it begins to bubble
4. Stir in constarch paste and ontinue to heat... - 48.6258
1. In a soup kettle warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute till it is soft.
3. Add cumin and chili power. Stir for 1 minute till it gets soft.
4. Add diced tomatoes, carrots and pepper.
5. Cover and let it simmer till the carrots get tender.... - 48.5657
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain out from the liquid.
4) Transfer noodles back to pot.
5)... - 48.5318
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 48.5027
Chili With Vegetables And Bulgur
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add mushrooms, green pepper, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, and squash.
Cover and simmer... - 48.4907
Cashew And Black Bean Chili
1. In a large pot bring the dried beans to a boil in 8 cups of water, then reduce the heat and simmer until the beans are tender, approximately for 1 hour.
2. Drain the beans, reserving 1 1/2 cups of their cooking water.
3. In a dutch oven heat the... - 48.3502
Potato Tomato Soup With Bell Peppers And Chili
Place the potatoes in a large, heavy pot with 5 cups of the water.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
While the potatoes are cooking, heat the remaining 1/4 cup of water in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green... - 48.2797
White Bean And Chili Chicken
1) Pour off the water from the beans, and drain well.
2) In a pot, place chickens with 2 quarts water, whole onion, celery, carrot, parsley, and bay leaves.
3) Heat and simmer until meat is tender.
4) Take the chicken out of the stock and allow... - 48.1384
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 47.9829
Up Side-down Beef And Chili Pie
1) In a heavy based skillet, pour in some oil
2) Tip in the onion and the neat, garlic and sauté the everything for about 5 minutes
3) Tip in the chili powder, salt, oregano, basil, tomatoes and continue to mix well
4) Cook the mixture over a low... - 47.9473
Black Bean Chili Soup
1) In a medium mixing bowl, soak the beans in 2 inches water, cover with a plastic wrap and stand overnight.
2) In a 4-quart saucepan, saute the onions, chili pepper and garlic in the oil over a medium heat stirring occasionally, until... - 47.9417
Chili Con Carne
1. Season the diced steak with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 250 Â° F.
3. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat oil and sear the steak over high heat for about 2 minutes until brown on all sides; stir constantly.
4. Transfer the... - 47.9231
Baked Rice With Chili And Corn
Preheat oven to 325°.
Bring water to boil in heavy, medium saucepan.
Add butter and salt.
Mix in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until rice is tender, about 25 minutes.
Transfer to large bowl and cool, fluffing occasionally with fork.
Butter an 8... - 47.8914
Chili Con Queso Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion stirring occasionally until onion is softened.
2) Stir in chilies and tomatoes.
3) Allow the mixture to cook for 8 to 10 minutes until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
4) Add the cream cheese in... - 47.8
Turkey Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
1. Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray and place over medium heat until hot.
2. Cook adding turkey 5 minutes until browned, stirring to crumble.
3. In a colander drain turkey and keep aside.
4. With a paper towel wipe Dutch oven... - 47.7737
1) In a bowl, mix together chili powder, oregano, basil, pepper flakes, cumin, bay leaves, and paprika.
2) Stir in the ground turkey and mix well.
3) Add onion to the turkey mixture and mix well.
4) In a saucepan, place the turkey... - 47.6951
Eggs With Chili Sauce
1) In skillet, heat oil and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until translucent.
2) Add the lettuce, chilli peppers, coriander and oregano.
3) Cook for 3 minutes or until the lettuce has wilted.
4) Remove the mixture in a large bowl.
5) In a... - 47.6881
Paruppu Urappu Adai
Paruppu urappu adai is a tasty, hot, spongy pancake. Its a exact stomach-filling healthy breakfast for a good change. Enjoy!! - 47.6281
1) In a medium pot, heat the oil and add the onions, celery, peppers and garlic.
2) SautÃ© the mixture for 10 minutes or until tender.
3) Stir in the flour and chilli powder.
4) Add tomatoes, stock and beans.
5) Cover the pot and simmer for 30... - 47.5111
Chili Con Carne
1) In a deep pot, add beans with 4 cups of water to cover.
2) Bring to a boil, and continue to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
4) Then, cook the beans until tender.
5) Drain well and reserve the liquid. Keep... - 47.3784
Curly Endive With Chili Cumin Dressing
1) Wash the curly endive and soak the excess water with paper towels.
2) In a large bowl, place the curly endive.
3) In another small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar, together.
4) Press the garlic into the mixture.
5) Add remaining seasoning... - 47.3059
Beef And Red Kidney Bean Chili
1) Take a 1-quart glass bowl and place ground beef in it.
2) Remove any deposited fat while cooking on high in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
3) Using a fork fluff the beef to a side. Keep aside.
4) Take a custard cup and heat oil on... - 47.3006
Mexican Chili Con Carne
1. Warm the oven to 325° F.
2. Chop the beef finely or coarse it ground.
3. Take a skillet and fry meat along with onion, and garlic in the drippings.
4. Spray the seasonings over it.
5. Take a 2-quart greased casserole and add the... - 47.2422
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
Chili Bean Soup
Wash and soak beans overnight in water to cover.
Drain beans; add chicken stock and 1/2 cup water to beans.
Simmer 2 hours until tender.
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
Add bell peppers; saute 2 minutes.
Add this mixture to soup pot.
Add... - 47.0984
1. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain excess water.
3. In a dish take beans.
4. Cover beans with water.
5. Place it over heat and bring to a boil.
6. Simmer for 2 hours.
7. Then drain.
8. In a skillet heat oil.
9. Saute onion... - 46.8582
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small bowl, mash black beans with a fork.
3) In a 1 1/2 quart square baking dish, mix together canned chili, mashed black beans, corn and chopped onion.
4) In a small bowl,... - 46.8073
In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the tomato juice to a boil.
Stir in the bulgur.
Fluff with a fork.
Cover, remove from the heat, and set aside for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions, carrots and green... - 46.7929
Crumble beef into 3-quart casserole.
Stir in onion, green pepper, celery and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once or twice to break apart.
Stir in remaining... - 46.7706
1) In a large bowl, cover the soybeans and wheat berries in sufficient water and soak overnight.
2) In a heavy saucepan, transfer the soaked items and place over heat.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 hours... - 46.7266
Hearty Meatless Chili
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place pot over a medium flame.
3. Boil the liquid for a few minutes.
4. Stir the mixture and reduce the flame.
5. Cover the pot and simmer 20 minutes until the lentils are almost... - 46.7048
Two Bean Chili
1. Heat a large (6-quart) casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef, add vegetables and sprinkle with spices.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered and vegetables are limp.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in the... - 46.6806
1) Take a casserole of 1-quart sized that is microwavable.
2) Spray it with non-stick cooking spray and add jalapeno pepper, garlic, bell peppers, onion and a tablespoon of water.
3) Place cover on casserole and microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH (set at... - 46.6767
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 46.5699
Chili Beef And Bean Soup
1) Peel the onion and finely chop it. Cut off the stalk base of the pepper and scoop out the seeds. Finely chop the pepper.
2) In a large heavy-bottomed pan, melt the fat and sauté the onion till they start to color.
3) Add the meat and... - 46.526
Baked Chili Chicken
Melt the butter in a skillet and add the cumin, chili powder, cloves and garlic.
Stir for about 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the flour.
Coat the chicken with the sauce and place in a baking dish.
Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken and marinate in refrigerator... - 46.47
1) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded, remove and keep aside.
2) Slit and seed the chiles, rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg yolks, water and... - 46.4656
San Marco's Chili Pepper Penne Salad
1. Into a pan add water and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Take a colander, add the pasta when al dente and rinse with cold water such that it is cool to touch.
3. In a large mixing bowl add the pasta well after draining well.
4.... - 46.4638
Chili Meat Roll
Mix all ingredients, except last 2, lightly but thoroughly.
Divide in half.
Flatten one half on waxed paper in a rectangle about 10 x 8 inches.
Lay 4 eggs in center lengthwise on meat.
Wrap meat around eggs, shaping in roll.
Repeat with second half of... - 46.4389
Chili With No Beans
1) Chop onion.
2) In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
3) Stir in onions and stir for about 5 minutes.
4) In large bowl mix meat with garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt.
5) In small saucepan boil 2 cups... - 46.2097
American Chili Con Carne
1) In a deep pot, add beans along with enough water to cover.
2) Bring this to a boil and then continue to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Let the beans stand for 1 hour.
4) Then, simmer, covered for 2 more hours, until the beans turn tender. Keep... - 46.1592
Fiesta Chili Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare crusts: Lightly spray 2 Flan Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
In Batter Bowl combine corn-muffin mix, eggs, milk and corn; stir to combine.
Pour half of batter into each Flan Pan and bake 20 minutes.
Cool corn-bread crusts... - 46.1036
Eastern Chili Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip tomatoes for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Peel tomatoes, core and quarter; keep aside in a 4 quart bowl.
4. In a 1 quart saucepan, mix... - 45.9896
1. In a large (4-quart) casserole or Dutch oven, heat hot oil over medium heat.
2. Add onion and spices and saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add lima beans, carrots and water to the pan and stir to mix well.
4. Bring the water to a boil... - 45.8878
Double Meat Chili
1) Sort and wash pinto beans.
2) Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, soak pinto beans in water, and leave it overnight.
3) Cook the beans in water for an hour or until beans turn tender.
4) Reduce heat and add in tomatoes, allow to simmer for 5... - 45.8707
Chili Tamale Pie
1 Blend cornmeal and 1/2 cup water in small bowl until smooth.
2 Bring remaining 2 1/2 cups water, butter or margarine, and salt to boiling in medium-size saucepan; stirring constantly, gradually add cornmeal mixture.
3 Cook, stirring often, until thick;... - 45.8191
Chili Beef And Avocado
Warm a thick frying-pan or non-stick pan and add the beef.
Cook over a medium heat, stirring from time to time until all excess liquid has been steamed away and much of the meat has browned.
Add a garlic clove — or more if you like.
Stir well, then push to... - 45.8006
Chili Pork Sandwiches
These Chili Pork Sandwiches are truly filling ! With an delicious assortment of vegetables and meat, you can€™t ask for a more satiating fare for you meals ! Give these Chili Pork Sandwiches and let me know if you've found them as good as I do. - 45.7953
Two Meat Chili
1) In a kettle or Dutch oven, heat oil.
2) In hot oil, saute onion and garlic, until golden.
3) To this, add cubed meat. Fry till brown on all sides.
4) Gradually add the remaining ingredients, except beans and sour cream.
5) Bring this mix to a... - 45.7855
Microwave Padilla's Chili Verde
1. Roll the pork cubes in flour.
2. In a oven, brown the meat conventionally with little oil on surface unit.
3. In a glass dish, place the browned pork cubes.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients and cover it with a plastic wrap.
5. Dip the probe... - 45.7829
1) In a small bowl, combine together the seasoning sauce ingredients. Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch or water chestnut powder.
2) With a small pair of scissors, cut the shell of the shrimp along the back, cutting the shrimp about halfway... - 45.7572
Besun Ki Roti
Sift the two flours and salt into a large bowl.
With your fingers, mix in the dried and fresh chillies, onion, coriander and mint.
Gradually stir in the water, form it into a soft dough and knead for about 5 minutes.
Divide the dough into 8 portions.
Roll out... - 45.6827
Chili Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut white ends from green onions.
3. Cut green part of onions crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces.
4. With pastry brush, oil the foil baking pan and place in tortillas lightly oiling both sides of each tortilla.... - 45.6789
Padilla's Chili Verde
Dredge pork cubes in flour.
Conventionally brown meat in oil on surface unit.
Place browned pork cubes in glass casserole dish.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F... - 45.5852
1) In a pot, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic in oil until soft.
2) Stir in the chicken and sauté until done.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except for flour and mix well.
4) Put the lid on and allow to simmer for 4 hours, stirring... - 45.576
Tamale And Chili Bake
1) To make hamburger sauce mix, in large conatiner, cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Take out 1 pt. sauce mix and store the remaining in pint jar in... - 45.5471
Peppery Chili Con Carne
Rinse beans; soak in 6 quarts cold water overnight.
Add 1 tablespoon salt to beans and water; cover, simmer till tender, about 1 hour.
Drain; reserve liquid.
Brown onion, green pepper, and meat in hot fat in two heavy kettles.
Mix beans, remaining... - 45.4996
Tomato Chili Sauce
1) In a food processor, mix together celery, green and red peppers and onions.
2) Process the vegetables until finely chopped.
3) In a medium pot mix together tomatoes, applesauce, catsup, sugar, vinegar, Tabasco, salt, cinnamon, ginger,... - 45.4812
Chili And Sausage
1) Into a frying pan, add the ground beef and the sausage and fry till it is evenly browned
2) Using a sharp knife, chop the onions, coarsely
3) Mince the garlic using a garlic press, or by using a knife
4) Pour off the extra fat from the meat and tip... - 45.4812
1. Wash and pat the buffalo meat dry
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a large pie plate, place the flour, oregano, coriander, cumin, and allspice and mix well
4. Add the meat to the pan and coat it well with the flour
5. In a... - 45.4228
Rancho Verde Chili Beans
1. Soak beans overnight.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Combine beans, stock, and ham bone.
4. Add water, if necessary, to cover.
5. Cover and cook for 2 hours.
6. Remove bone.
7. In a skillet or wok, fry bacon until crisp.
8. Add fried bacon... - 45.4185
Chili Verde Burritos
Spray a Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork.
Cook and stir until the pork is no longer pink.
Add the tomatillos, carrots, onions, potatoes and garlic.
Cook and stir about 7 minutes or until tender.
Add the salsa, chili... - 45.3558
Texas Style Chili With Corn Bread Dumplings
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat with onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and cinnamon.
2. Add remaining chili ingredients.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until meat is cooked.
5. For... - 45.3469
Black Bean Chili
For the beans: In a 5-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, bring the beans and water to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer 45 minutes, adding more water if necessary to cover the beans.
Strain, reserving 2 cups cooking liquid, adding water if... - 45.3323