- » Everyday Chicken Rice
Everyday Chicken Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday chicken rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday chicken rice recipes.
Chicken & Rice Soup
Here is a very easy and inexpensive recipe for chicken, corn and rice soup. Enjoy it with some crusty bread. - 133.499
Baked Rice & Peas With Chicken
This great tasting, all-time Jamaican dish is relatively simple to make. This traditional Caribbean recipe adds a flavorful addition to your regular dinner table. The video details step-by-step instructions on how to prepare rice and peas at home and team it... - 121.091
Oven Baked Chicken And Wild Rice
Through this video, chef Tawnya wants to encourage you to the power of the meal. So, if you or any one you know is struggling to put a meal on the table, then this video must be checked out. Or if you want to invite someone special over the weekend and have... - 114.612
Chicken Enchiladas With Tex Mex Rice
If you don't have anything fresh to cook try out this Chicken Enchiladas with Tex Mex Rice. Now, you don't get a gourmet meal like this oozing with aroma and flavors out of your leftovers everyday. Take a look at this video for this surprise recipe. - 105.473
Chicken Drumstick And Rice Bake
As always Microdac Chef David Paul experiments with chicken drumsticks and his leftover rice. This time, he shows us his microdac sauce recipe and applies on the drumsticks and bakes them over a bed of pre-cooked rice. Unfortunately the rice us bad but the... - 101.182
Lemon Pepper Chicken With Japanese Rice
The lemon pepper chicken with Japanese rice is one of the meals which suits college students who are looking for some cheap and filling meal. The chef in the video makes quick and cheap chicken and rice meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 100.779
Coconut Chicken And Coconut Rice
Never though coconut chicken and coconut rice would be so easy to make!! Chef David confirms there is no mystery to making these recipes at home. The only special ingredient you need is coconut milk and then its super simple to make. - 94.6082
Hainanese Chicken Rice
1. Cut the chicken fat in small pieces and leave aside.
2. Place the chicken is a steaming plate; rub the salt little at a time, inside and outside of the chicken.
3. Do the same with remaining marinade ingredients,like the chicken powder,... - 91.6548
Thai Rice Chicken Soup ( Khao Tom Gai )
Thai soups are rich with use of carbohydrates, proteins and vegetables and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making Thai Rice Chicken Soup using vegetables and some seasonings along with rice and chicken. Any time is ideal to have... - 88.9881
Favorite Chicken Soup - Part 3
This homemade chicken soup recipe by Peggy Roloff is quick and easy. Grandma on Little People, Big World works in the kitchen. - 80.4427
Simple Pad Thai
Pad Thai is delicious when prepared with a traditional recipe. What would you do when you want it quick? Nikko has his own of preparing pad Thai with the ingredients present in his kitchen but makes sure he uses Thai curry sauce and rice noodles. The dish... - 79.3408
Chicken Pulao it is yummy. It is my personal favourite. The garam masala and mixture of chillies, garlic and giner gives the Chicken Pulao a perfect taste. Must catch it. - 51.3012
Casserole Of Wild Rice Chicken Livers And Sausage
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a large heavy kettle, cook the sausage meat and lightly brown over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside, reserve 1/4 cup drippings.
4) Saute the... - 49.6279
Chicken With Rice Pilaf
1. Mix together celery, green pepper and oil.
2. Cook covered at 100% for 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are tender.
3.Add in rice, hot chicken stock, seasoning and chicken.
4.Cook covered at 100% for 5 minutes.
5.Reduce power level to 70% and let... - 48.8603
Chicken Curry With Brown Rice
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken; cut meat into small pieces.
2. Peel onion, carrot and celery; dice them.
3. In a saucepan, prepare chicken broth following instructions on the package.
4. Add diced vegetables, tomato puree and... - 48.2163
Oriental Chicken Pilaf
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Chicken recipe? Try out this Oriental Chicken Pilaff - one of the most unusual way of serving leftover chicken. Follow this quick and simple homemade recipe for Oriental Chicken Pilaff . - 48.1698
Easy Southwest Chicken
1. In a large, flat skillet heat oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and tender.
3. Remove the chicken onto a platter and keep... - 47.9602
In salad oil in Dutch oven saute chicken pieces until golden brown on all sides; remove and set aside.
In same oil, saute onion and garlic till they are golden.
Then add chicken broth, pepper, salt, tarragon, paprika, and saffron; bring to a boil.
Now add... - 47.7999
Chicken A La King With Hot Rice
1) In a skillet, heat butter.
2) To this, stir in flour and a few grains of paprika.
3) Now, add chicken stock, milk and cream, stirring constantly.
4) Bring the sauce to a boil.
5) Add hot (but not boiling) water to this and cook for 15 more... - 47.7425
Creamy Chicken Rice Casserole
Prepare wild rice according to package directions.
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Remove from heat; stir in flour.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Add enough chicken broth to liquid to measure 1 1/2 cups; gradually stir into flour... - 47.6881
Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup
This Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup is a class apart from the rest ! Try out this savory rice and chicken appetizer. Let me know if you like it this Old Fashioned Chicken Rice Soup. - 47.6419
Mexican Chicken With Rice
Mexican Chicken With Rice is a very filling. The peas and oregano gives the Mexican Chicken With Rice a prefect taste. - 47.5665
Curried Chicken With Almond Rice
1. Skin the chicken breasts.
2. Cut them into thin strips and set aside.
3. In a bowl, toss the chicken with flour, curry powder, salt and ginger. Keep aside
4. Cook the rice according to the package directions or until it is... - 47.5471
Rock Cornish Hens With Onion-rice Stuffing
Rock Cornish hens with tasty onion and rice stuffing makes mouth water. This dish is alone capable of making a complete meal. I have enjoyed it every time I made rock Cornish hens with onion and rice stuffing and needs to side dishes at all. - 47.5004
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Saute onion in olive oil in paellero until golden brown.
Saute until rice is lightly browned.
Add mixture of chicken stock and saffron; mix well.
Stir in garlic, red peppers, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper; mix... - 47.4766
Chicken And Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat cooking oil.
3) In hot oil, fry chicken breasts, till brown.
4) In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
5) In this, saute onions, shallots, bell pepper, garlic and... - 47.4451
Chicken And Rice Salad
1) Take a large bowl and mix the rice, chicken, green pepper, celery, parsley, sour pickle, pecans, olives and mayonnaise together with whipped cream.
2) Mix gelatin with ¼ cups of water in order to soften it.
3) Add ¾ cups of boiling water to the... - 47.2716
Curried Basmati Rice And Chicken
1. In a large Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-low heat and sautÃ© onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
2. Add the garlic and gingerroot and saute them, stirring them constantly, such that the garlic is fragrant.
3.... - 47.1426
Chicken With Tomatillos And Rice
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and cumin.
Drain tomatillos, reserving liquid.
Cut tomatillos into halves; add tomatillo halves to onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly,... - 47.0669
Greek Chicken Pilau
This Greek Chicken Pilau is simply amazing ! Try out this irresistible chicken and rice mix and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Greek Chicken Pilau are welcome ! - 47.024
Orange Chicken And Rice
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Foil-line a baking pan.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper to taste as well as monosodium glutamate. Place skin side down in the foil-lined baking dish.
4) In a bowl, mix the oil, orange... - 46.9989
Moroccan Lemon Chicken
1. In a microwaveable dish, combine chicken with onion, garlic, rice seasoning and olive oil
2. Cook in the microwave for 8 minutes until chicken loses its pinkishness.
3. Toss the chopped lemon, almonds and olives over the chicken.
4. Pour in the... - 46.7983
1) Preheat the oven to 400F°
2) In a bowl, place the chicken and sprinkle with flour.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and brown the chicken quickly in it.
4) Remove the chicken from the pan and place in the shallow baking... - 46.7839
Chicken And Yellow Rice
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, put a small amount of fat and cook the onion, bell pepper and celery. Remove cooked ingredients from skillet.
3) In the same skillet, fry the chicken till it is brown and then drain.
4) In... - 46.6767
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole is easy to cook. The milk and almonds gives the Chicken Wild Rice Casserole a prefect taste. - 46.5414
Skillet Chicken And Rice
1) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 inch strips.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add chicken and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes or until it turns light brown in color.
3) Add all the other ingredients except rice and... - 46.5002
Orange Glazed Chicken 'n Rice
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Place pieces, skin side up and not touching, in foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes—need not turn.
In saucepan, combine 1/2 cup concentrate, butter, ginger; heat; spoon over chicken Bake... - 46.4011
Chicken With Spanish Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Roughly chop the bean sprouts to the size of rice.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika over the chicken.
4) In a non-stick pan, place onion, garlic and chicken.
5) SautÃ© the chicken mixture over... - 46.299
Chicken Lemon And Tarragon Risotto
Lay the streaky bacon out flat in a cold frying pan.
Cook undisturbed over a medium heat for 2 minutes, then turn and cook for 2-3 minutes more, until crisp.
Set aside on kitchen paper.
Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan, then reduce the heat to... - 46.0562
Rice And Chicken
1) In a large skillet heat butter and cook chicken till half done.
2) Pout enough water to cover the chicken and add 2 teaspoons salt, small onion, pepper and cinnamon. Bring to boiling point.
3) Reduce the flame and simmer till chicken is done.
4)... - 45.9827
1) Rinse the rice thoroughly with cold water and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
2) In a casserole or Dutch oven, saute the onions and chicken in the butter, until brown.
3) Stir in the yoghurt, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, salt, and... - 45.8612
Spanish Chicken Bake
1.Take a paper bag containing flour.
2.Put chicken pieces, few at a time in it and shake well.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Take a large frying pan, heat vegetables oil in it and fry the pieces coated with flour in it until... - 45.3944
1)Use large skillet for rice and heat butter in it.
2)Add chopped onion and saute about 5 minutes, until onion softens.
3)Stir it in rice and curry powder and add the stock.
4)Let it boil.
5)Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated... - 45.3378
Italian Chicken Rice Casserole
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Heat 4 tablespoons each butter and oil in large skillet over moderate heat.
Brown chicken well on all sides.
Pour sherry over chicken; remove chicken from pan.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic to pan; saute until golden.
Add rice;... - 45.3104
Curried Chicken Drumsticks With Rice
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Heat the butter or margarine in the base of the cooker.
3) Fry the onion until lightly coloured.
4) Stir in the curry powder, ginger and chilli powder.
5) Remove the cooker from the heat and gradually stir... - 45.2925
Chicken Fricassee With Rice
1. In a large kettle, Place the chicken, add onion and celery and pour over the boiling water.
2. Place on a high flame and bring to a boil then reduce the flame and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Add the carrots to the pot and continue to simmer for... - 44.9481
Chinese Chicken With Rice
1) Skin chicken breasts and cut meat into thin slices.
2) Slice mushrooms after trimming.
3) Drain bamboo shoots and cut, if required.
4) Slice green onions and celery into thin pieces after trimming them.
5) Cut red pepper into half, remove... - 44.9238
Chicken Casserole With Rice
Fry onion, carrots and celery in butter for 3 min.
Add stock, tomato puree, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 40 min.
Add mushrooms, peas and chicken and simmer for a further 5 min.
Blend flour with a little water and stir into saucepan.
Bring to the... - 44.8217
Creamy Chicken And Rice
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Wash wild rice with cold water.
3.Take 2 cups of boiling water and add 1/2 teaspoon salt and wild rice to it.
4.Cook the rice for 20 minutes.
5.Add long grained rice along with 1 cup boiling water and... - 44.7539
Spanish Rice And Chicken
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, combine all the ingredients except the chicken pieces and stir well to mix.
2. Place chicken pieces over this mixture, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer... - 44.6077
Chicken And Rice In Beer
1) Preheat oven at 375°F
2) In a large skillet heat oil and brown chicken in it. Keep it aside.
3) Fry onion and garlic in the skillet till golden
4) Add rice, green pepper, tomatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
5) Transfer the... - 44.562
Arroz Con Pollo
In 4-cup glass measure, bring water and bouillon granules to boiling at HIGH, about 3 minutes.
Stir in rice.
Cover and set aside.
In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, cook onion and garlic in oil, covered, at HIGH for 4 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir... - 44.5487
Lemon Chicken Soup With Rice
1) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to a boil over a high heat.
2) Cover and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the rice is almost tender.
3) Stir in the lemon zest, juice and chicken, allow to simmer,... - 44.4561
Chicken Livers With Rice
1. In a Dutch oven saute chicken livers in oil 5 minutes until browned.
2. Remove livers, and drain on paper towels and reserve skillet drippings.
3. Cut livers into quarters and set aside.
4. In the reserved drippings saute carrots, onion, parsley and... - 44.1977
Chicken Curry With Rice
1) Blend the onion soup mix with water and curry powder.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. ... - 44.172
Chicken Rice And Vegetables
1) Remove the skin and debone it, cut the meat in bite-sized pieces.
2) Marinate the chicken in soy sauce mixed with sugar for 30 minutes.
3) Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the... - 44.1415
One Pot Chicken Pilaf
1) In a frying pan, saute the onion in oil for 5 to 6 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the chicken pieces, saute for another few minutes , until lightly browned.
3) Then stir in the curry paste and rice, saute for another 1 minute.
4) Pour in the... - 44.1374
Chicken And Rice
Preheat oven to 250°.
Mix soups, water, sage and pepper.
Pour 1/2 of mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle rice over mixture.
Place chicken on top of rice and then add remaining mixture.
Dab with butter.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 2 hours. - 44.1169
Baked Chicken With Tomatillo Rice
Heat oil in a large skillet and brown the chicken.
Remove and set aside.
Add the onion, garlic and rice to the skillet.
Cook until rice is a golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Transfer to a baking dish, place chicken... - 44.1066
Chicken Liver Risotto With Rice
1) In a large ovenproof casserole, gently saute the onion in the oil, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until softened.
2) Stir in the chicken livers and garlic, saute over a medium heat, stirring continuously for 2-3 minutes or until the livers... - 44.0916
Rosy Chicken Rice Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, tomato juice, undrained tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
Stir in uncooked rice, chicken, and onion.
Add Splenda, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix... - 44.0359
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Brown Rice
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a large skillet, brown chicken in peanut oil.
Add carrots and garlic; stir and cook 1-2 minutes.
Add green pepper and pineapple with juice.
Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and ginger; add to chicken... - 43.7465
Chicken Rice And Corn Salad
1) Dice chicken into 1-in piece cubes.
2) Toss and cover in the French dressing.
3) Add mayonnaise, lemon juice, cream and seasoning.
4) Fold in chicken, rice, corn and diced pepper.
5) In a platter or bowl line lettuce leaves and arrange... - 43.7202
Herbed Chicken And Rice
Cut four 12-inch squares of foil.
On each, place a slice of onion; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rice.
Top with a serving of chicken, skin side up.
Brush chicken lightly with kitchen bouquet.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over chicken.
Fold foil over and... - 43.7175
Rice Stuffed Cornish Hens
Rice Stuffed Cornish Hens are a treat to a hungry stomach. The young chicken stuffed with raisin and walnuts along with rice, and seasoned with honey and spices makes a tasty and wholesome meal. Have this Rice Stuffed Cornish Hens for your very next meal and... - 43.6747
Chicken With Yellow Rice
Brown chicken in the'olive oil.
Transfer to 3-quart casserole.
In same skillet fry the rice slowly (watch carefully) until golden.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Cook for a few minutes, then stir in rest of ingredients.
Pour over the chicken, cover and... - 43.312
Chinese Sausage And Chicken Rice
1. To prepare the chicken meat into small bite-size pieces, mix with the salt, wine and cornflour paste.
2. In a pot or casserole cook the rice as for the 'Boiled Rice' but without the salt and oil.
3. When it starts to boil, give it a... - 43.2922
Chicken With Rice
1) In a kettle put chicken, water and salt and cook ov er low heat.
2) Add parsley, bay leaf, onion and carrots and cook over low heat.
3) Follow package directions to cook the rice. Drain and keep aside.
4) Put to the chicken mixture and bring to... - 43.2837
Chicken With Rice
A delicious chicken main dish which can be served with steamed rice. - 43.2472
Chicken And Rice With Scallion
1) Cut the chicken in ½ inch cubes and marinate in the soy sauce for 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, soak rice in chicken broth for 45 minutes.
3) Cook the rice in the broth, add salt, Ac-€™cent, mushroom and mix lightly.
4) Arrange the... - 43.1547
Chicken And Rice Dijonnaise(microwave Version)
1. In a 2 qt (2.5 L) non-metal dish, combine tarragon, onion and butter.
2. Microwave on FULL power for 2-4 min.
3. Stir in chicken and move to outer edge of dish.
4. Cover tightly and microwave on FULL power 3 min or until chicken is slightiy pink.
5.... - 43.1468
Chicken Curry With Hot Cooked Rice
1) On top of a double boiler, cook the onion and apple in margarine over low flame till the onion has tendered.
2) Stir the flour, curry powder, salt, pepper and ginger into the boiler.
3) Slowly add the milk, broth and cream and place the entire... - 43.0603
Chicken And Rice Supreme
1. In 3 qt. glass casserole, blend rice, onion, soup, water, green pepper and salt.
2. Arrange chicken with large ends around edges and small in the center over rice.
3. Brush each piece with butter and sprinkle with paprika and green onions.
4.... - 42.7606
Curried Chicken On Rice
About 50 minutes before serving: Wash, then dry, chicken.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; use to coat chicken.
In large skillet over medium heat, in hot shortening, brown chicken on both sides.
In medium bowl, combine undiluted soup, 3/4 cup water and curry;... - 42.7556
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Classic Mulligatawny Soup With Rice
1. In a pan in butter lightly saute the onion, carrots and celery .
2. Then stirring in the flour and curry powder continue to cook for about 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken stock, rice and salt and let it simmer for 1/2 hour.
4. Adding the remaining... - 41.7333
Josie Mccarthy's Chicken Wings With Spanish Rice
1. Wash the chicken wings, drain them and pat dry.
2. Heat the oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic and cook until soft and lightly browned, stirring constantly.
3. Remove the onions from the skillet and set aside. Add... - 41.5251
Fried Chicken With Lemon Rice
1) In a skillet, sear the chicken joints in oil for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until lightly browned.
2) Cover and cook over a low heat for another 15 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
3) Uncover and cook during the last 5 minutes... - 41.4223
Chicken With Spanish Rice
1. In a large microwaveable casserole dish, stir together the rice, rice mix, onion, salt and hot water.
2. Arrange the chicken pieces over the rice.
3. Cover the casserole with its lid or with cling film.
4. Place in the microwave and cook at HIGH... - 41.3186
Chicken Rice Soup
In large saucepan (5 qt), combine chicken, water, salt, peppercorns and poultry seasoning.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken and peppercorns.
Skim off all fat.
Cut meat from bone into chunks and return to... - 41.282
Chicken Avocado Rice Salad
1) Take a bowl and add the avocados to it.
2) Sprinkle it with lemon juice.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and toss with a light hand.
4) Chill in the refrigerator.
5) Place it on lettuce leaves and serve. - 41.2271
Chicken, Rice And Vegetables
Remove the skin and bones of the chicken; cut the meat in bite-sized pieces.
Marinate in the soy sauce mixed with the sugar for 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving the marinade.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the chicken for 5 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and... - 41.1823
1) In a large saucepan, place the chicken and pour in 2 quarts water. Cover the pan and cook on low flame for about 60 minutes.
2) Add rice, salt and pepper to the pan and simmer for another 30 minutes.
3) In a frypan, melt the margarine and cook the... - 41.1426
Chicken And Rice
1. In a Dutch oven or heavy saucepan, heat oil and margarine; add chicken and allow to brown well
2. Add tomatoes, onion, chicken broth, parsley, pepper, salt, garlic and bay leaf and cook over a low flame for almost hal an hour
3. Add rice and cook... - 41.1159
Chicken Livers And Rice Oriental Style
In saucepan combine first 3 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
In skillet, brown chicken livers, onion, and pepper in butter.
Stir in soy sauce and ginger.
Spoon rice onto serving... - 41.0674
Chicken And Brown Rice Casserole
1. In a skillet, heat butter and add onions, celery, salt and pepper and cook until celery turns soft.
2. In a pan, cook rice by using chicken broth and once done, put the rice in the onion mixture.
3. Put chicken in the skillet and flip gently.
4. Put... - 40.6008
Chicken 'n Rice
1. In a 4-quart casserole, melt butter or margarine for 35 seconds.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients with rice except chicken.
3. In the casserole, add chicken and mix to coat with butter.
4. Cover the casserole and cook for 8... - 40.5743
Oriental Chicken Rice
Oriental Chicken Rice has a grand taste. The chilli sauce and sugar gives the Oriental Chicken Rice a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 40.4483
Spanish Pollo Con Arroz
Would you like to try a Spanish Pollo Con Arroz Recipe? This Spanish Pollo Con Arroz Recipe is very simple to cook. I make a change according to the requirement like what is available in the kitchen at the time of cooking. This particular recipe is my... - 40.136
Chicken Rice Supreme
This Chicken Rice Supreme is irresistible ! Mushrooms, olives, cheese wine are all those extremely tasty stuff that you'll want to mouth every time and they are found in plenty in this Chicken Rice Supreme. Just try out and let me know if you like it ! - 40.0606
Chicken And Rice
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8 x 13" pan.
Sprinkle rice over bottom, pour soup and milk in a saucepan and heat.
DO NOT BOIL.
Pour over rice, stir.
Lay pieces of chicken over rice, skin side up.
Sprinkle onion soup over chicken.
Cover dish tightly with... - 39.8998
Parsley Rice Squares With Chicken
Mix first 6 ingredients.
Combine eggs, milk, and Worcestershire; add to rice mixture and mix thoroughly.
Pour into greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
Bake in slow oven (325°) 40 minutes or just till set.
Cut in squares; top with chicken a la king. - 39.8545
Picante Chicken On Saffron Rice
1) Grease a glass baking dish with oil.
2) Spread half of the picante sauce on the base of the dish.
3) Arrange the chicken breasts on sauce.
4) Stream the remaining picante sauce over the chicken in a thick layer.
5) Dredge generously... - 39.7449
Egg Vegetable Noodles
* In a big pan take 8-10 cups of water put the noodles little salt and 1 spoon oil and boil till noodles is cooked like around 8 mins, drain off the water.
* In the same pan pour oil, onion fry till light brown then add the vegetablee and fry in medium flame... - 39.7143
Polynesian Chicken With Rice
1. In a medium skillet, pour in the oil and heat it well. Add the chicken to the pan and sautÃ© on medium heat.
2. Add the pineapple, green pepper, golden onion soup mix to the pan and mix thoroughly. If there is left over pan juice, then blend it... - 39.7058
Everyday Chicken Rice Recipes By Category
Everyday Chicken Rice Dish: