- » Everyday Chicken Pie
Everyday Chicken Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday chicken pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday chicken pie recipes.
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie With Biscuit Mix Topping
Those of you who are single, bachelors and bachelorettes, here is the perfect recipe, a delicious and super easy way to make a cold winter night favorite, that will last you for days. You can get your chicken, veggies, bread and all, everything in one pot.... - 118.705
Chicken And Leek Pie
Chicken and leek pie is a great dish to add some zing to your weekend brunches or lunches. It is easy to prepare and boasts of rustic and hearty flavors. Take a look for this simple and delicious recipe in this video and go fire up that oven this weekend. - 109.226
Chicken Pot Pie With Puffy Crust
Kaitlin shows her best in this Chicken Pot Pie with Puffy Crust. Once you watch this video, you will know this is a heartiest and the most rustic pot pie you would have ever made. The best part about this recipe is that it looks like a gourmet meal but it is... - 103.628
Chicken And Vegetable Pie
If you have cooked chicken lying in your fridge, throw in some vegetables and make this rustic Chicken and Vegetable Pie. It is an effortless dish and is perfect for lunch or dinner with a salad. Watch the video to learn the details. - 80.1129
Cracker Crust Chicken Pie
This delicious Cracker Crust Chicken Pie is so delicious that you can't think of missing it! Relatively simple and quick to make, try out this wonderful dish this weekend at home! - 52.6236
Savory Chicken Pie
Ever got a chance to try Savory Chicken Pie? Well, this relatively simple recipe for Savory Chicken Pie is sweet and succulent and is quick and easy to make. It's worth your try! - 52.2466
Baked Chicken Potato Pie
Whip up this delicious Chicken Potatopies that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 50.3959
Country Style Chicken Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take a 2 quart saucepan, put carrots, potato, onion, peas, and small amount of water in it.
3.Let the ingredients cook fro 10 minutes until soft.
4.Once done, strain the vegetables.
5.Take a separate... - 49.1962
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt to start preparing the pastry.
3) Cut the butter or margarine into small pieces and add to the flour.
4) Pour in enough water to make the dough soft.
5) Take... - 48.0277
Summer Chicken Pie
1) Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2) Sift together flour and salt.
3) Add fat and rub in until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Add water and bind together to form a stiff dough.
5) Leave the dough to rest in a cool place for... - 47.8722
Chicken And Noodle Potpie
1) Clean chicken pieces with damp paper towels.
2) Take a 6-quart Dutch oven and add chicken with 6 cups water. Add celery, peppercorns, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the saffron and bring to a boil.
3) Then, lower heat, cover and simmer for... - 47.7999
Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Place the carrots in a steamer basket.
Steam over boiling water in a large covered saucepan for 1 minute.
Add the celery and steam for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are... - 47.6293
Chicken Salad Pie
1) In a small saucepan, mix gelatin with water to soften it.
2) Put bouillon cubes to the gelatin mixture.
3) Cook the mixture over low heat with constant stirring.
4) Allow the bouillon cubes to dissolve completely.
5) In a bowl, mix together sour... - 47.5686
Summer Chicken Ham Pie
1. Preheat the oven at (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6).
To make the filling:
2. In a large pan put the chicken with all the other filling ingredients, except the ham.
3. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for 50 minutes or until... - 47.5357
Creamy Chicken In Flaky Pastry Pie
Chicken Pie is yet another savory pie which is loved by many across the world. Chicken Pie gets it€™s Out of this world taste from chicken and mushroom mixed with white wine and eggs and flavored with parsley and pepper. The chicken pie is enthused by... - 47.4796
Chicken Tamale Pie
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs until frothy and fluffy.
3) Lightly fold in the sour cream and milk.
4) Mix in sugar, salsa, corn meal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and hot-pepper sauce.
5) Stir the sugar mixture well until... - 47.3104
Country Chicken Pie
1) In a saucepan melt butter and stir in flour. Stir and cook for a minute.
2) Stir in milk. Bring to boil and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and combine well.
4) Pour the content to an aluminium foil pie dish.
5) Roll the dough and... - 47.2603
Baked Stuffed Chicken Loaf
1 For the chicken: Using a meat grinder or food processor, grind the chicken.
2 In a bowl, add ground chicken and bread crumbs along with poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper; set aside.
3 For the stuffing: In another bowl, mix together all... - 47.1703
Easy Curried Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
To make filling:
2. In medium bowl, mix chicken with its broth and remaining filling ingredients until well mixed.
To make the pie :
3. Remove piecrusts from package and unfold them removing plastic cover.
4.... - 47.1248
Western Chicken Pot Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 12x8 inch baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a large saucepan and mix flour with 2 cups milk in it. Blend nicely.
4) Add bouillon, pepper and mustard. Cook the mixture... - 47.0135
Chicken Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the diced chicken, peas, beaten egg, chicken broth, bread crumbs and parsley together, mix thoroughly.
3) In a deep 9-inch pie plate, turn and evenly spread the chicken mixture.
4) In... - 46.9735
Savory Chicken Potpies
1. Preheat oven to 400E.
2. In 6- or 8-quart kettle, place chicken (freeze giblets for soup stock).
3. Bring to boil adding quartered onion, celery tops, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, the peppercorns, bay leaf and 2 cups water over high... - 46.8945
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 46.8558
Chicken Pie With Wild Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Saute wild mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter in skillet for 5 minutes or until brown.
Transfer to bowl with slotted spoon.
Heat oil in buttered skillet.
Saute leeks and... - 46.7323
Chicken And Ham Pie
1. Preheat the oven to oven (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
2. To make the pastry into a bowl sift the flour and salt.
3. Add the butter in pieces and rub into the flour with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in... - 46.6315
A Chicken In Every Pot Pot Pie
1. Filling: In medium saucepan bring broth to boiling ewer medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 20 minutes. Chicken will cook perfectly. Lift chicken from broth with slotted spoon; set aside.
2. To broth in saucepan add onion,... - 46.5995
Chicken Leek And Mushroom Pie
Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the leeks and celery and cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
Add 50g flour and mix to a paste.
Gradually stir in the stock and cream.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer until thickened, about 5-10... - 46.5862
Parisian Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Debone the chicken before cooking.
3. Into the soaked Romertopf, place the chicken and add butter to it.
4. Place the Romertopf in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
5. In a saucepan, place eggs... - 46.4514
Old Time Chicken Pie
1) Wash and drain the peas and mushrooms and reserve liquids.
2)In a saucepan, combine reserved liquids, bring to a boil and add celery to cook until tender
3) Add the flour, pepper, salt and monosodium glutamate to this
In a saucepan,... - 46.4371
Chicken Mushroom And Pepper Pie
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Put the stock or water and stock cube, chicken, green pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper and the herbs into the cooker.
3) Close the cooker, bring to H pressure and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Reduce the... - 46.1844
Chicken And Biscuit Pie
In a 4-quart Dutch oven combine chicken, water, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170°).
Drain, reserving cooking liquid.
Discard bay leaf.
Cool chicken... - 46.0656
Spanish Chicken Pie
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Allow potatoes to boil for about 15 to 20 min to turn tender. Drain, place back in the pan, add 2 teaspoons paprika and seasoning and mash well.
3. In a large pan, heat oil. Add garlic and... - 46.043
Cowpoke Tamale Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet saute meat, onions and garlic in oil till meat is brown and the onions are soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes, corn, olives, chili powder, salt and raisins.
4) Simmer the mixture for 15... - 45.9392
Chicken Potato Pie
1) Combine the potato, egg, butter, salt and pepper and blend well.
2) Sift together the baking powder and flour.
3) Stir flour into the potato mix.
4) To prepare the filling, combine the potato, chicken, peas, carrot, white sauce, flour, butter, milk,... - 45.8055
Chicken Pie With Coach Wheel Crust
1)To make the dough for the crust, in a bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Now, cut in the shortening.
3) Pour the milk at one go.
4) Blend all the ingredients thoroughly.
5) Let the dough chill for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
6)... - 45.6767
Sauvignon Chicken And Mushroom Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Put the onion and leek in a heavy-based saucepan with 125 ml/4 fl oz of the stock.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, then uncover and cook until all the stock has evaporated and the... - 45.6658
Sour Cream Chicken Pie
1) Preheat oven for 425 degrees
2) In a bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder, cut in shortening and add milk
3) Roll out this on a floured surface into 1/4 inch thick dough and cut slits in center
4) In a casserole, place the boneless... - 44.8687
Chicken Roasted Capsicum, Olive And Feta Pie
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C / 350° F.
2. Heat one tablespoon oil In a large fry pan, add leek and garlic, and cook for five minutes or until soft. Set aside.
3. Heat extra oil, add chicken in batches, and cook for 6-8 minutes.
4. Drain spinach, squeeze out... - 44.8537
Marge's Chicken Pot Pie
The chicken Place the chicken, celery, parsley, onion, and bay leaf in a large pot and cover with cold water.
Bring the water to a rolling boil over high heat for 1 minute.
Cover and remove from the heat.
Let the chicken sit, covered, until completely cooled,... - 44.8089
Chicken Salad Pie
Sift flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt together; cut in shortening and 1/4 CUP cheese till pieces are size of small peas.
Sprinkle 3 to 4 tablespoons cold water over, 1 tablespoon at a time, gently tossing with fork till all the mixture is moistened.
Form into... - 44.6638
Lattice Topped Chicken Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, blanch the frozen vegetables according to package directions.
3. Drain and refresh the vegetables.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients except crescent rolls.
5. Place... - 44.4961
Chicken Liver Pie
This Chicken Liver Pie tastes incredible ! Try this pie filled with chicken livers, bacon and vegetables for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Liver Pie are welcome ! - 44.3084
Low-fat Chicken And Vegetable Pot Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and margarine with a wooden spoon until blended.
3) Add in flour together with 1/8 teaspoon salt.
4) Cut the mixture using a pastry cutter or 2 knives until it looks... - 44.1977
Chicken Pot Pie
1 In a heavy 6- to 8-quart casserole, combine the chicken and water.
2 Bring to a boil over high heat.
3 Skim off the foam and scum as they rise to the surface.
4 Add the pieces of celery, saffron, 1 tablespoon of salt and the peppercorns, and... - 44.0994
Layered Mexican Chicken Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a medium bowl, stir together the condensed soup and yogurt until well combined.
Then stir in the chili peppers, green peppers, onions and garlic.
Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
Spoon a thin layer of the soup... - 43.7538
Easy Chicken Pie
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. In the oil fry the onion and chicken for 5-10 minutes such that the onion is soft and the chicken golden.
3. Pouring over the stock, let it boil and simmer for 20 minutes such that the chicken is... - 43.6452
Basque Chicken Pie
To make filling, wash peppers and remove cores, pith and seeds.
Finely chop peppers.
Peel and chop onion and tomatoes.
Heat oil in a medium skillet; gently fry peppers, onion and garlic about 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes, ham and chicken; simmer a few... - 43.2202
Chicken And Asparagus Pie
1) Set the grill to medium heat.
2) Dab the chicken with butter and grill it for 7 minutes turning frequently until it gets cooked.
3) Take a bowl and place asparagus along with the green vegetables in it.
4) Pour boiling water on it and allow it to... - 43.0806
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. In a large saucepan in boiling salted water cook potatoes and carrots for 15 to 20 minutes such that tender
3. Then drain the potatoes and save 1 cup of liquid.
4. In a saucepan sauté onion and green... - 42.691
Chicken And Dumpling Pot Pie
1) Put chicken in boiling water and cook until tender.
2) Separate the broth and the chicken.
3) Use a baking dish to keep the chicken.
4) In a bowl, sift together the remaining flour, salt and baking powder thrice.
5) Cut in the shortening in... - 42.6883
Chicken Skillet Pie
In heavy skillet cook the beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.(Electric skillet 350°.)
Add tomato sauce, chicken, olives, cheese, and oregano.
Dissolve bouillon in 1 cup boiling water; add to meat mixture.
Cover and reduce heat... - 42.5676
Omelette Pot Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees
2) In a bowl, mix the chicken, water, soup and carrots
3) Arrange in pastry shell and season with chili powder
4) Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees
5) After 10 minutes, beat the egg yolks until they... - 42.4142
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a sauce pan, melt butter, blend in flour, pour milk slowly into mixture and stir constantly.
– Add chicken consomme, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
– Reduce heat and let simmer for 5... - 42.3459
These Chicken Turnovers are a pleasure to eat ! Try these creamy herbed meat and vegetable pie for your next meal. I invite you to share your views about these Chicken Turnovers with me. - 42.3422
Disjoint chicken and place in large kettle; add next 6 ingredients.
Bring to the boiling point and skim.
Cover and simmer until chicken is tender, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Let chicken cool in broth.
Remove chicken from broth; reserve broth for gravy; discard skin... - 42.34
Chicken Asparagus Pie
1) Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a 1 1/2-quart baking dish and line it with pastry.
Allow the asparagus to drain and set the liquid aside.
3) Take a third of the chicken and place it in the crust.
4) Now, add half of... - 41.8931
Deep Chicken Pie
1) wash the chicken and pat it dry.
2) Boil it for about 3 hours until tender.
3) Finely chop the bacon
4) Remove flesh from the chicken bones and keep the chicken stock aside.
5) In a foil pie-dish, place the chicken flesh in layers,... - 41.2194
Lipton Soup Chicken Pot Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until done.
With slotted spoon, remove chicken to 9-inch pie plate.
Into skillet, stir celery, carrots and onion; cook 8... - 41.2182
Simple Chicken Pot Pie
1) In a glass bowl combine milk, onion and pepper to form a gravy mix.
2) Place the glass bowl in the microwave and cook on high power for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) In a casserole dish, combine chicken, vegetables and the thick gravy.
4)... - 39.6523
Chicken Tortilla Pie
1. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add... - 39.542
Chicken Pie With Puff Pastry Top
Cook onion in butter till tender, but not brown; blend in flour and salt.
Stir in broth all at once.
Cook and stir until thick.
Add chicken and vegetables; heat to bubbling.
Pour into heated shallow 2-quart casserole.
Add hot Puff-pastry Top and serve... - 39.5133
Chicken 'n Biscuit Pie
Mix chicken in gravy, soup, seasonings; add peas and mushrooms.
Dice chicken; add.
Heat slowly, stirring now and then, until bubbling hot; turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Snip biscuits in thirds; arrange, point up, in 2 rows around edge of casserole.
Bake... - 39.3679
Baked Chicken Pie
1) Boil the chicken in water until it tenderizes.
2) Drain the chicken and set the broth aside.
3) Allow the chicken to cool down and then, discard its bones.
4) Get the oven ready at 400 degrees.
5) In a saucepan, take a small amount... - 38.8167
Chicken Tamale Pie
1. In a deep kettle, combine the chicken, water to cover, salt, peppercorns, celery and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer gently, skimming as necessary, until the chicken is tender, about thirty to forty-five minutes. Let the chicken cool... - 38.5676
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1. To make pastry, rub flour and butter, stir in cream and form a dough. Knead lightly, wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook chicken for 4-5 minutes each side. Allow to cool, then cut into cubes.
3. To make sauce, melt butter... - 38.405
Low-fat Chicken Pot Pie
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine; add vegetables and saute over medium heat until carrot is tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken and stir to combine.
2. Sprinkle flour over vegetable-chicken mixture and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring... - 35.8908
Cover chicken with boiling water.
Add carrots, onions, celery and peppercorns.
Simmer until meat begins to fall from bones.
Cool meat in the stock.
Remove fat from top, then remove chicken and strain stock. (The vegetables are not used in the pie but only for... - 35.0125
Boiled Pot Pie
Cover chicken with the water, add the salt, and stew until almost tender.
Add potatoes, onion, parsley, and pepper to taste.
Drop Dough Squares into boiling broth, one by one, covering whole top of stew.
When half of squares have been added, stir before... - 34.8823
Chicken Pie Casserole
In a saucepan, blend together soup and milk.
Heat until bubbly.
Turn into a 9" x 9" x 2" pan; add chicken, distributing pieces evenly.
Meanwhile, prepare corn muffin mix according to package directions.
Spread over chicken mixture.
Bake at 425° for about 20... - 34.6676
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix thawed vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased 9 inch pie plate.
In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients with fork until blended then pour into the pie plate.
Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. - 34.2314
Leftover Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2. Combine the ricotta, spaghetti sauce, garlic, chicken, vegetables, and chiles in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and transfer the mixture to a round ovenproof baking dish, between 9 and 10 inches in... - 33.4367
Chicken Apple Pot Pie
Saute onion in butter until golden.
Mix with remaining ingredients and put in an oiled casserole or loaf dish.
Top with crust.
Cut vent holes in crust.
Bake at 425 degrees, 30 minutes. - 32.0779
Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pot add in the margarine and melt.
3. Add in the onion and stir, followed by garlic and sauté for 45 seconds.
4. Stir in the flour and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the 2 cups of milk and... - 0