- » Everyday Cheese Vegetable
Everyday Cheese Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday cheese vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday cheese vegetable recipes.
Grilled Portobello Burger With Balsamic Flavor
Ideas to treat kids can be never ending. The video shows an interesting and colorful recipe to make a burger that is crunchy in texture and flavorful in taste. Ideal for picnics or outings with kids. - 113.979
Grandmas Meatball In Sauce
Grandmas recipe never fail to impress even after several generations down the line. That's why Grandmas recipes are preserved with great care and shared as well. Cooking my way chefs are showing their own grandmas meatball in sauce recipes that they have been... - 96.6606
Ham And Cheese Roll
Cheesy roll is a favorite and the chef out here is showing an easy ham and cheese roll. He reminds us about a delicious and quick snack for everyone at home. Ideal for a evening snack after school, college or office. A healthy alternative to fried snacks like... - 94.0965
Healthy Breakfast Wrap
Healthy Breakfast Wrap by Nikko is an attempt towards making quick breakfast dishes that are healthy as well. Looks like he has heard his viewers demand for something healthy. With minimum chopping exercise and a few minutes on the stove, Nikko is able to... - 91.7015
Cheese And Veggie Dip
Add some more variety to your snacks with this Cheese and Veggie Dip. It goes really well with chips or nachos. It will also work great in your sandwiches. View the video and try it out! - 90.5043
Italian Hoagie Wrap
Chef Nikko has many quick sandwich recipes and Italian Hoagie Wrap is yet another delicious sandwich by him. Italian Hoagies are delicious and Nikko makes with tortilla wraps instead of Italian bread or baguette. It’s simple; all it requires is a little bit... - 84.2704
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Nothing can beat simple side dishes like this Cauliflower and Broccoli with Cheese Sauce. Watch the video for the details of this easy dish. The cheese sauce lifts up the flavor of the vegetables. Try it out! - 80.9283
Stuffed Greek Peppers
Greek peppers have a sweet taste and sometimes even called as Sweet peppers. They are ideal for salads and but here we have a special dish by our chef. Stuffed Greek Peppers is his very own creation that could be your complete meal. Peppers are stuffed with... - 76.7809
Easy Breakfast Skillet
Today, Nikko has an easy breakfast skillet dish with sausages, potatoes and egg. He is preparing the dish with ingredients that are readily available in everyone's kitchen. For a hectic day, this recipe is highly recommended for its hot and satisfying. All... - 69.66
Greek Moussaka is a classic meat dish something like a French casserole. You don't need visit Greece or a Mediterranean country to enjoy it, Nikko and Tina put up the dish together like a team with total ease. Spicy meat with eggplant baked in bechamel sauce... - 68.6668
Cooking my way team has come up with a delicious Mexican dish that is hard to resist. The dish is put up quite easily with some chopping and building up the dish. A few words from the chef would have made the recipe more clearer. Tostada means toasting but... - 66.0901
Ham And Cheese Casserole
This is a recipe from my childhood! My Mom made this the day or two after she made a ham with the left over meat. - 51.3142
Triple Cheese Vegetable Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in oven.
Microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Wrap in foil.
In 1-quart casserole, combine... - 50.7428
Chili Cheese Cornbread
This Chilli Cheese Cornbread tastes superb ! This cornmeal, cheese, corn and chilli bread makes a sumptuous meal ! Try this Chilli Cheese Cornbread and let me know if you like it ! - 50.5366
Vegetable Cheese Cannelloni
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
2) Blend the whole tomatoes in an electric blender to get a smooth mixture.
3) Transfer the puree into a medium saucepan. Add in tomato sauce, tomato... - 49.545
Crustless Vegetable Cheese Pie
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
3. Add in mushrooms, green pepper, zucchini and saute to softness.
4.Drain away excess liquid.
5. Cool .
6. Mix together cheeses, spinach, eggs,... - 49.4972
Cheese And Vegetable Manicotti
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until just soft and... - 49.1117
Zucchini Pie [quiche]
You can substitute zucchini with your favorite meat. I was making it for some of our vegetarian friends, and hence didnt experiment
much :) - 48.9241
Vegetable Loaf With Cheese Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 8 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all loaf ingredients until well mixed.
Spoon into prepared loaf pan.
Place in large roasting pan on oven shelf.
Fill roaster with water to 1-inch from top.
Bake 60... - 48.9134
Lentil, Cheese, And Vegetable Soup
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in carrots, garlic, onions, thyme, bayleaf and stir fry over medium heat for about 2 minutes until vegetables become tender and crisp.
3.Add in lentils, water, broth mis and combine well.
4.... - 48.1514
Cheese And Vegetable Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Put the butter in and rub until the mixture gets grainy texture.
4) Blend in cheese, and enough water to make a stiff dough.
5) Wrap in foil, then chill in the... - 47.0579
Vegetable Cheese Soup
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender.
2) Remove from heat and then stir in the flour.
3) Gradually stir in the scalded milk and stock.
4) Bring to a boil, stir continuously and simmer for 3 minutes.
5) Stir in the grated cheese,... - 47.0022
Calzoni With Three Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 500 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and skip to step 4. If processor is being used, fit it with a steel blade or a dough blade and pour in 1 cup of hot tap water.... - 46.9411
Low Fat Vegetable And Cheese Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. ln a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and sauté the onions and garlic for 5 minutes until onions are soft and golden.
4. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and herbs and stir to... - 46.721
Vegetable And Cheese Pie
1) Lightly grease an ovenproof dish
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and lightly fry the onion, pepper and celery.
3) Add the sweetcorn, tomatoes with juice, yeast extract and stock or water and stock cube.
4) Stir... - 46.3537
Chayote Cheese Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Deskin chayotes, remove their seeds and chop them into half.
3) In a skillet put salted water and add chayotes to it and boil for about 20 minutes, till the chayotes turn soft.
4) Cool the boiled chayotes and... - 46.0346
Buffet Cheese-scalloped Carrots
Cook carrots in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Saute onion in butter in skillet for at least 2 minutes.
Combine flour, salt, mustard and milk.
Stir into onion in skillet.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Add pepper... - 45.9945
Potato Cheese Pancakes
Grate cheese and combine with quartered onion plus all remaining ingredients but potatoes and oil.
Blend mixture with steel blade.
Grate potatoes coarsely.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Film large skillet with oil.
When almost smoking, spoon in potato... - 45.5782
Baked Eggplant With Vegetable Cheese Stuffing
1) Cut long pieces of eggplant with thickness of 1/8 inches.
2) Sprinkle little salt over the eggplant and let them stand in the room temperature for around 30 minutes.... - 45.0723
Three Cheese Loaf
1. Take a 9 X 5 X 2.75 inch loaf pan and line using a plastic wrap. Take a large bowl, add cheeses with Worcestershire and onions and using hands, knead to blend well.
2. Add in parsley and chopped olives and work on. Transfer to the lined pan in an... - 45.0719
Celery And Cheese Casserole
Celery And Cheese Casserole has an Outstanding taste. The celery and cheese gives the Celery And Cheese Casserole Stimulating taste. - 44.9524
Vegetable Cheese Soup
1. In a mixing bowl, place the cheese and flour.
2. Toss them together to mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a large microwaveable casserole, place the vegetables and water.
4. Place it in the microwave and cook according to the directions on... - 44.7704
Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).Core tomatoes, turn them upside-down and cut away a top.
Scoop out most of flesh but leave a sturdy shell.
Place shells in baking dish, season insides and moisten with a sprinkle of oil.
Set tomato flesh aside.
Heat oil in... - 44.7597
Cheese And Vegetable Rarebit
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cheese, onion, carrot, bran, eggs, mustard and milk. Mix gently.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) On high power, cook for 2 minutes, or until the mixture thickens. Beat the mix every 30 seconds.
4) Onto the... - 44.5628
Chicken Tikka Masala
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. - 44.4162
Pasta With Vegetable Cheese Sauce
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil. Add in onions, carrot and garlic. Saute over medium-high flame for 2 minutes until the onions turn soft and transluscent.
2) Stir in flour and the instant broth mix. Mix well while stirring continuously for a... - 44.3999
Soy Bean And Cheese Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare peppers; set aside.
Grind or chop soybeans coarsely and combine with onion and cooked rice.
Dissolve nutritional yeast in 1/4 cup stock or water.
Add with grated Cheddar cheese to rice soybean mixture.
Salt to taste.
Fill... - 44.3814
Pumpkin Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl until blended.
Add remaining pie ingredients.
Beat on medium speed until smooth.
Pour into pastry lined pie plate.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted in center... - 44.274
1) Preheat oven to 355°F. - Gas Mark 4.
2) Make out suitable sized small pieces from the cooked vegetables.
3) Use a buttered baking dish, to place the vegetables.
4) Melt margarine or butter for the sauce over a low heat and stir in... - 43.6903
Portobello Cheese Steaks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of mushrooms using 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Transfer mushrooms... - 43.4646
Cheese Custard Fiesta
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. In a pan cook mixed vegetables, as per label directions and drain.
3. Spoon into a 6-cup baking dish.
4. In a small saucepan scald milk with onion, parsley flakes, salt and liquid red pepper... - 42.9925
Thick 'n Cheesy Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Prepare a large 12-inch pizza pan by lightly oiling it, press the dough down to form the crust and set aside.
3. In another bowl, pour in the vegetable soup mix, oil, basil, garlic and pepper and blend well.... - 42.0909
Blackened Tuna Caesar
This Blackened Tuna Caesar is a complete meal that is quick to make and great to eat. It is fresh crunchy romaine leaves tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with blackened seared Ahi Tuna. Dig into this succulent Tuna – a real treat for your taste buds. - 42.0906
Artichoke And Pasta
Would you like to try an artichoke and pasta recipe? I am sharing my favorite artichoke and pasta recipe. This pasta recipe is very simple to cook. I make a change according to the requirement like what is available in the kitchen at the time of cooking.... - 42.0201
Potato Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Boil potatoes in jackets until tender.
Peel and mash or force through a ricer.
Add butter, milk, grated cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Beat until creamy and light.
Butter an 8-inch pie plate and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Arrange... - 41.6485
Vegetable Cheese Soup
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add vegetables and water.
2) Follow package microwave directions to cook it.
3) Add milk, bouillon granules, dry mustard, oregano, and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Cook on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Combine... - 41.5735
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
These Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches are a desire ! These bread sandwiches with an abundance of vegetables and cheese are a delightful treat. Try these Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 41.2506
Vegetable Pie With Cheese Sauce
1. Prepare a white stew with half the potatoes and remaining vegetables.
2. Make a cheese sauce with flour, butter, milk and cheese.
3. Boil and mash remaining potatoes.
4. Mix cheese sauce with vegetables; put into a pie dish.
5. Cover with creamed potatoes;... - 41.2167
Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
These Stuffed Mushrooms are a desire ! Try these mushrooms filled with vegetables, herbs, cheese deliciously blended with sauces and butter. Tell me if you like these stuffed mushrooms. - 41.064
Vegetable Casserole With Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a pan, cook the noodles for 6 minutes.
3) In a large iron skillet, saute the mushrooms, carrot and parsely in the butter, until tender.
4) In a large casserole with a lid, add the cooked spinach,... - 40.9354
Vegetable Cheese Puff
These Vegetable Cheese Puffs are an ideal snack for weight watchers who donâ€™t want to overstuff themselves and at the same time don't want to experience that lingering hunger . Just try these Vegetable Cheese Puffs and let me know if you've enjoyed... - 40.3625
Garden Vegetable And Goats Cheese Quiche
1. Make the pastry: tip the flour and 1/2 tsp salt into a food processor, add the butter, then pulse together until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs. Add the egg, then blend again to make a firm dough. To make by hand, rub the butter into the flour with j... - 40.2472
Creamy Vegetable Crepes
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add flour; stir with a whisk until well blended.
Add milk, a little at a time, constantly stirring.
Continue stirring until sauce thickens.
Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, vegetables, and cheese.
Continue cooking until cheese... - 40.1743
Cheese 'n' Vegetable Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and add eggs to them. Mix well.
3) Take a casserole or baking dish grease it with melted margarine.
4) Pour the mixture and bake for 1 hour, until top is brown and... - 40.1592
Asparagus And Cheese
This Asparagus and Cheese is simply awesome ! Try this creamy nutty wined and nutty asparagus with mushroom caps for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Asparagus and Cheese. - 40.126
Tired of takeout? Try this do-ahead pizza topped with bell pepper, yellow squash, eggplant, mushrooms and more! - 39.9363
Peas And Cheese
Heat the ghee and lightly fry the onions.
Add the water from the tin of peas, green chillies, coriander and turmeric powders, and ginger.
Cover, and cook on a low fire for about ten minutes.
Add the peas and tomato sauce.
Bring to the boil and remove from the... - 39.903
Porcupines With Vegetable Cheese Sauce
Mix onion, ground beef, rice, parsley, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; form into 24 small balls.
Drop into heavy kettle containing 4 cups boiling water.
Simmer for 35 minutes, turning occasionally.
To make sauce, melt butter, stir in flour, add milk,... - 39.3562
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 39.1939
Crudites With Cheese And Onion Dip
To make the dip, beat the cream cheese until soft, then beat in the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
Finally beat in the Cheddar cheese and the spring onions, reserving a few for garnish.
Turn into a small bowl, cover with cling film and chill for... - 39.136
Greens With Fruit And Cheese
1 In a tightly covered container shake all the vinaigrette ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
2 On 8 salad plates,arrange salad greens ,pear,strawberries and onion.Pour vinaigrette over the salad.
3 Sprinkle with cheese before serving. - 38.8167
Ham And Swiss Rolls
My wife likes this Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe. This Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe is simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Ham and Swiss Rolls to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights... - 38.7017
Simply sumptuous! This savory bowl of veggies, pasta and beans is a meal in itself! - 38.0847
Roasted Vegetable Wrapped With Hummus And Goat's Cheese
1. Heat a ridged griddle pan or ordinary grill.
2. Cut the aubergine and courgettes into slices on the diagonal no thicker than 1 cm. Brush with a little oil, then cook on the griddle pan or under the grill until nicely criss-crossed or browned on both sides.... - 38.0764
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Enjoy the taste and flavor of this wonderful restaurant salad right at home. The grilled chicken Caesar salad is an easy to make salad that is sure to be a family favorite. A wonderful meal idea for a quick and delicious dinner. - 36.7287
Buenos Dias Squares
Buenos Dias Squares is delicious dish made from vegetables eggs cheese butter. - 36.6417
Vegetable Cheese Salad
In a bowl, combine cheeses, cucumber, tomato, onion and peppers.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon and lime juice, garlic, mustard and seasonings; mix well.
Pour over salad and toss to coat.
Chill for 1 hour. - 36.6025
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Cook broccoli per package directions.
Combine soups and Cheez Whiz.
Stir in rice and broccoli.
Heat in slow cooker or oven (at 350°) until bubbly.
If desired, add chopped chicken for added flavor. - 36.3776
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mash the cottage cheese and combine with radishes, red pepper, celery, green pepper, parsley, garlic, scallions, and black pepper.
3. Spread vegetable-cheese mixture on bagels and broil for 8 to 10 minutes, watching to be sure they... - 36.0133
Baked Rice Cheese And Vegetable Casserole
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium low heat.
Add onion and bell pepper and saute until tender, about 8 minutes.
Add corn and tomato and saute 3 minutes.
Add rice, 1 cup cheese, cream and thyme and stir until cheese melts and mixture is heated... - 35.9856
The Caesar Tortellini is the perfect salad to toss for unexpected lunch company. A healthy and easy to make dish, it would ne done in a jiffy. Surprise your guests with this delicious salad that can be made in minutes. - 35.7232
Vegetable Cheese Dip
1.In a food processor, blend, cottage cheese, heavy cream, grated carrots, onions, pepper, radish, salt and pepper.
2.Pour the mixture in a bowl.
3.Serve in a bowl at room temperature or cold. - 34.8628
Beef, Cheese & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
This Stuffed Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this squash stuffed with delicious tomato and seasonings topped with cheese. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Zucchini are welcome. - 34.6902
Cheese Crumb Baked Tomatoes
Cheese Crumb Baked Tomatoes ! Hey ! Try these irresistible tomatoes capped with cheese and seasoned bread crumbs ! Eat them as it is or with pasta or meat ! Try these good looking Cheese Crumb Baked Tomatoes and tell me if you like them ! - 33.8022
Rainbow Vegetables With Cheese Sauce
Butter a 10-inch tube pan; sprinkle paprika on bottom; scatter stuffing mix on paprika.
Press vegetables gently on top of stuffing mix, alternating vegetables.
Cover; microwave 8-10 minutes on HIGH.
Invert onto serving dish; drizzle with hot cheese sauce. - 33.7983
Everyday Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt margarine and saute onions in it until tender.
Cook broccoli and drain.
Cook rice and set aside.
In 3 quart casserole dish, mix sauteed onions, broccoli, rice, Cheez Whiz and cream of mushroom soup.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes. - 33.7923
Canadian Vegetable Soup
Mix potatoes, Sauce Mix, broth, water, carrots, and celery in 3-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Garnish... - 33.3834
Onion And Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
These Baked Stuffed Potatoes taste incredible ! Try these cheesy creamy spiced potatoes for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Baked Stuffed Potatoes is welcome. - 33.1686
Vegetable Or Cracker Dip
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Dissolve over boiling water.
Stir into sour cream.
Add rest of ingredients; beat till well blended.
Pour into small loaf pan.
Chill till firm. - 32.9329
Nutty Blue Cheese Vegetable Dip
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese, onion and bouillon; mix well.
Stir in nuts; cover and chill.
Stir before serving.
Garnish as desired. - 32.3808
Cheese N' Cream Potatoes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 1 1/2-quart round casserole.
Cover potatoes with boiling water in small bowl.
Let stand uncovered 10 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Beat milk and eggs with hand beater.
Mix all ingredients in casserole.
Bake uncovered until potatoes... - 32.1714
Bean And Spinach Salad
This Italian salad bursts with flavor, color and texture. Try it when you want the lightness of a salad combined with the heartiness of a main dish. - 31.8107
Nutty Blue Cheese Vegetable Dip
Believe me when I say that you must try this Nutty Blue Cheese Vegetable Dip. The marriage of the irresistible flavors of Cheese with other ingredients is the secret to this Nutty Blue Cheese Vegetable Dip. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Side... - 31.3914
Vegetable And Cheese Fondue
1. In 10-inch skillet over high heat, heat carrots and 1/2 inch water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, until carrots are tender-crisp. With slotted spoon, remove carrots to large platter. In same water in skillet, cook broccoli... - 31.2175
Broccoli Cheese Dip
Cook broccoli according to directions.
Melt cheeses in microwave or in top of double boiler.
Add cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and almonds and heat thoroughly.
Add cooked/drained broccoli to cheese mixture.
Stir thoroughly and serve as hot dip for chips... - 30.9491
Bacon Sandwich is delicious family favorite breakfast. - 30.5898
Blend cheese and French dressing; add avocado and mix well.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Add avo- cado mixture to lettuce.
Toss lightly. - 30.3917
Sweet Peppers With Rosemary Garlic And Salted Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Set peppers on a baking sheet and brush with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil to coat lightly. Set on a baking sheet. Bake, turning once or twice, 20 minutes, or until skins begin to blister.
2. Place peppers in a brown paper or plastic... - 30.2959
Vegetables With Yogurt Cheese Sauce
1. In a food processor or bowl, process or beat the yogurt cheese with the yolks, salt, and jalapeno peppers until smooth.
2. Slowly beat in the oil and then the yogurt. Stir in the scallions, chives, and parsley. Peel and slice the potatoes into a bowl. Add... - 29.6948
Ham & Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
With a sharp knife cut a shallow lid from the top of each tomato and using a spoon, carefully scoop out the tomato pulp.
Mix together the breadcrumbs, ham, cheese, seasoning and parsley, using a little of the tomato pulp to bind the mixture together.
Spoon... - 29.6576
Chili Rice Con Queso
Melty cheese, canned chili beans and tomatoes along with a salsa rice mix make this Mexi-casserole a quick and delicious after-work dinner. - 29.5909