- » Everyday Cheese Pudding
Everyday Cheese Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday cheese pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday cheese pudding recipes.
Cheddar Spoon Bread
Spoon bread is much like a savory souffle or pudding but has a consistency of a bread. It adds taste to your meal. There are many recipes to make spoon bread. Try this recipe of cheddar spoon bread and enjoy!! - 49.3759
Cheese And Rice Pudding
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Chop one onion and slice the others.
Put the rice and the chopped onion in an 18-cm(7-in) souffle dish and sprinkle with salt.
Pour on the milk and stand the dish on the trivet.
Cover lightly... - 49.249
Hot Cheese Pudding
1) Spread butter or margarine on one side of each bread slice.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°.
3) In a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking dish, arrange eight of the bread slices.
4) Sprinkle half of Monterey Jack cheese and half of the shallots... - 47.6591
Savory Bread Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and melt some margarine in it.
3. Add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and saute on medium to high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until veggies are tenderized.
4.Now add the... - 47.1991
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.6498
Ham And Cheese Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the ham slices, line a greased charlotte mold.
3) Melt the butter and blend it in the flour.
4) Add the milk very gradually and cook the mixture, stirring, till a thick and smooth... - 44.786
Cream Cheese Mousse
Set refrigerator control for coldest setting.
Combine gelatin with sugar in saucepan.
Add pineapple juice and cook over low heat, stirring, until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juice.
Blend cheese with next 3 ingredients.
Stir in... - 44.7314
Individual Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Grease 8 custard cups with butter.
3. Press hard-boiled eggs and cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Add to a bowl and blend.
5. In another bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar and melted butter or margarine... - 44.2241
Bread And Cheese Pudding
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Apply butter to a 1 pint pie dish.
3. Apply butter to bread. Using a knife, cut off crusts and cut each piece into four neat triangles.
4. In the bottom of the dish, line up a layer of... - 44.1954
Corn Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Take a bowl add kernel corn, pimento, shredded cheddar cheese, green pepper, beaten eggs, milk, all-purpose flour, sugar, melted butter, and salt to it and blend them well.
3. Portion the mixture on 1... - 44.1842
Blender Cheese Fondue
Put Gruyere cheese in blender; blend till finely chopped; set aside.
Warm the wine.
Put 2 cups of Swiss cheese in blender with flour, nutmeg, pepper, and garlic; blend till finely chopped.
With blender at low speed gradually add warm wine, then Swiss cheese;... - 43.9478
Three Cheese Mold
Put cold water and gelatin in blender container; let stand a few minutes to soften.
Add boiling water; blend till gelatin is dissolved.
Add Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, blue cheese, sour cream, onion, 2 sprigs parsley, and Worcestershire sauce to mixture... - 43.7144
Apple Cheese Pudding
Put brown sugar, water, cinnamon, and clove into a saucepan and bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer until a light syrup is formed.
Discard spices; set syrup aside.
Meanwhile, arrange a layer of toast cubes in a buttered casserole.
Cover with a layer of... - 43.3351
Coeur A La Crème
1. In a cup, combine gelatin and cold water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Sieve the cottage cheese though a fine meshed sieve to get a smooth creamy mixture. Keep aside.
3. Place the softened gelatin cup in a bath of boiling... - 43.1177
Ricotta Cheese Bake
Cut sausage into 1 1/2-inch chunks and place on roasting rack.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until no longer pink.
In a medium mixing bowl beat eggs well with a fork.
Add other seasonings (parsley, salt, sweet basil, pepper) and mix well.
Add ricotta... - 42.5849
Ham And Cheese Pudding
1) In a bowl, ham, cheese, breadcrumbs, herbs, mustard, and salt and pepper together.
2) Stir in the eggs and milk, mix thoroughly.
3) In a 3 pt souffle dish, pour in the mixture and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes.
4) Cook uncovered in the microwave... - 41.9001
Cheddar Cheese Sticks
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter.
Add cheese and mix well; then add enough water to hold ingredients together.
Roll out on floured board to rectangle 14 x 8 inches.
Dot with 2 tablespoons butter; fold corners into center.
Roll out again, dot with 2... - 41.147
Cheese Apple Noodle Pudding
Mix first 7 ingredients and pour into buttered 2-quart casserole.
Mix brown sugar, bread crumbs, and butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle crumbs over noodles.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for about 20 minutes.
Serve warm with cream. - 41.0449
Cheese Spinach Pie
Cook spinach and drain.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Place in a small shallow casserole or 8-inch pie pan.
Sprinkle with Parmesan and paprika and dot with butter.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 20 minutes. - 40.9461
Cheddar Cheese Pastry
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to combine.
2) With a pastry blender cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3) Add cheese to stir in.
4) Evenly sprinkle cold water over the surface and moisten the ingredients using a fork.
5)... - 40.7798
1) In a blender, mix together cottage cheese, butter milk, sweetener and cherry extract.
2) Blend it for 2 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a cup, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
4) Stir in the boiling water until dissolved.
5) In... - 40.7206
Everyday Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, dice the bread. You can also make bread crumbs out of it.
3. In a pan, take butter and milk. Heat it.
4. Pour it over the bread. Keep it aside to cool.
5. In a... - 40.306
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Cook noodles using package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
Combine noodles with sour cream, cottage cheese, milk, melted butter and salt in bowl; mix well.
Spoon into prepared baking... - 40.148
Bread And Cheese Pudding
Arrange alternate layers of bread and cheese in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking pan ending with a layer of cheese.
Heat milk with the onion.
Pour slowly over eggs combined with the seasonings, stirring constantly.
Pour milk mixture over bread and cheese.
Let stand... - 39.901
Ham Flavored Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a 1 ½ quart greased casserole and evenly spread the ham over its bottom.
3. Take a bowl and combine Swiss cheese, heavy cream, nicely beaten eggs, and salt and spoon this mixture over the ham.... - 39.7972
Cheese A La Creme
Beat cream cheese and cottage cheese until smooth and creamy.
Gradually beat in.cream, beating until thick.
Stand strainer (or colander) in bowl deeper than strainer.
Line strainer with several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
Pour in mixture; tie cloth.
Let drain... - 38.1973
Individual Cheese Stratas
Arrange alternate layers of bread, onion, and cheese in 4 individual 1 1/2 cup baking dishes, having cheese on top.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over top.
Set dishes in shallow pan of water and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 25... - 36.4568
Grilled Goat's Cheese With Cranberry Dressing
1. Quarter, core, then thinly slice apples into a bowl with lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Toss well (this stops apples going brown).
2. Heat grill to high, then line your grill rack with foil. Put the cheeses, rind-side down, on the foil, set aside for a... - 35.0665
Onion Cheese Round
Preheat oven to 375°F.
On lightly floured pastry cloth, unroll one package rolls; pinch perforations together.
Unroll second package rolls; lay on top of first; pinch perforations together.
Roll all into 18" by 8" rectangle; sprinkle evenly with cheese; then... - 34.4098
Grape Cheese Whip
1. Brush the sprigs of grapes lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sugar to coat. Leave to dry.
2. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, cheese, honey and brandy. Chop the remaining grapes and stir in.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold... - 33.7347
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a bowl mix margarine, and cream cheese by using a electric mixer. Beat this mixture till it turns light and fluffy. Fold in vanilla and orange juice to it.
2. Complete the mixture by adding powdered sugar to the mixture. The mixture should be... - 33.234
Brandied Cheddar Cheese
Have cheese and butter at room temperature.
Add sugar, cayenne, and 1/4 cup brandy; mix or beat with electric mixer until quite smooth.
Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup brandy, mixing until creamy.
Store in covered crock in refrigerator.
Keeps indefinitely. - 31.2968
Baked Cheese Pudding
In well buttered casserole, place alternate layers of cubes and cheese.
Pour mixture over this.
Bake 45 to 60 minutes at 325° F., placing casserole in pan of water. - 31.2172
Dramatic Cream Cheese Frosting
Blend cream cheese, margarine, and vanilla until smooth.
Gradually add sugar, beat until smooth and of a spreading consistency.
Spread on cake and top with black walnuts. - 31.0228
Gooseberry Cheese Cooler
1. Top and tail the gooseberries and place them in a pan. Finely grate the rind from the orange and squeeze out the juice, then add them both to the pan. Cover the pan and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the fruit is tender.
2. Remove from the heat... - 30.5884
Cottage Cheese Topper
Put first 2 ingredients in blender.
Slowly add water, blending till desired consistency.
Serve over baked potatoes. - 29.968