- » Everyday Cheese Breakfast
Everyday Cheese Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday cheese breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday cheese breakfast recipes.
Spicy Cheese Chili Toast With Garlic
Simple and yummy. This video prepares a fine snack with cheese and chili toast with a twist. Made a bit zesty, this is a great party snack and a sure accolade winner. The bread is crispy and the spicy flavor with the cheese does wonder to this easy and... - 126.704
Scrambled Egg With Cream Chives & Cheese
Scrambled Eggs With Cream, Chives And Cheese would be one helluva indulgent breakfast that would get you through the day. The chives give that fresh, earthy aroma to this rustic dish. You are gonna love making it and not to mention eating it. Enjoy! - 115.219
Grilled Portobello Burger With Balsamic Flavor
Ideas to treat kids can be never ending. The video shows an interesting and colorful recipe to make a burger that is crunchy in texture and flavorful in taste. Ideal for picnics or outings with kids. - 113.979
Red Pepper And Cheese Omelette - Spicy Breakfast
Learn how to KICK UP an omelet with roasted bell pepper, sweet onion, creamy ancho chile hummus and queso fresco chipotle cheese! Gennie the Genie's Spicy Cheese & Hummus Omelet recipe is quick, easy to make, and sure to wake up sleepy taste buds! - 113.545
Ham Cheese And Tomato Omelet
What better way to start your Easter morning than with this Ham Cheese and Tomato Omelet! Have a look at this video for the details of this gourmet omelet. We guarantee that you are going to enjoy! - 106.607
Cheesy Grilled Sandwich
Are you in love with cheese? Then I am pretty sure that you must be in love with cheese sandwiches too. These sandwiches make a greats knack option and can be made with different set of ingredients. However, the video here shows how to make simple cheesy... - 95.4
Skillet Cooked Cheese Omelet
We all know how tricky it is to cook the perfect cheese omelet. It takes practice and hard work and re-dos. But what if there was an equipment and a video that would promise to make the task much easier? Sounds too good to be true? Well, it isn't! Watch this... - 94.9961
Poblano Pepper Baked Egg
Chef Tina is making an impressively simple dish, Poblano Pepper Baked Eggs. The dish is quiet flexible as one can add just about anything in the ramekins and top with egg; its sure to turn out delicious. Tina is using ramekins for small serving but one can... - 92.1366
Healthy Breakfast Wrap
Healthy Breakfast Wrap by Nikko is an attempt towards making quick breakfast dishes that are healthy as well. Looks like he has heard his viewers demand for something healthy. With minimum chopping exercise and a few minutes on the stove, Nikko is able to... - 91.7015
Easy Egg Omelet With Cheese
Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea, then nothing like preparing an omelet. Here the chef is presenting a simple egg omelet with cheese. With a few ingredients right from your kitchen, you can begin your day with this healthy breakfast. Give yourself... - 90.7626
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 85.5564
Beef Jerky And Cheese Omelet
Beef Jerky, Cheese and Eggs. How can you go wrong with that combination? A protein packed omelet perfect for any meal. - 85.5274
Want something yummy for breakfast and you have got only a couple of minutes to make? The chef is brimming with ideas to provide us quick breakfast ideas, try this bagel sandwich with sausages and cheese slices. Its absolutely okay to indulge in a cheesy dish... - 84.369
Italian Hoagie Wrap
Chef Nikko has many quick sandwich recipes and Italian Hoagie Wrap is yet another delicious sandwich by him. Italian Hoagies are delicious and Nikko makes with tortilla wraps instead of Italian bread or baguette. It’s simple; all it requires is a little bit... - 84.2704
Easy Breakfast Skillet
Today, Nikko has an easy breakfast skillet dish with sausages, potatoes and egg. He is preparing the dish with ingredients that are readily available in everyone's kitchen. For a hectic day, this recipe is highly recommended for its hot and satisfying. All... - 69.66
Paneer Breakfast 1 Of 2
Tina and Nikko are experimenting with paneer, Indian cottage cheese. Interestingly, they have made paneer at home and are using it as stuffing for bread. Tina also shares her simple paneer recipe which many Indians dread to try at home; she makes it sound so... - 68.2087
Cranberry cheese bread, a cheesy tangy bread which makes everybody's mouth water. Make this bread to mark autumn and celebrate Thanksgivings. Although, cranberry bread is the main feature, but the taste is highlighted by the cheese in it. Enjoy this cranberry... - 52.3718
1) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon rind and blend until well-mixed.
2) While the machine is on, pour in skim milk.
3) Switch off the machine and empty... - 50.5871
Brussels Sprouts And Herb Cheese Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine Brussels sprouts and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
In 4-cup measure, combine flour, chervil, onion powder,... - 50.1235
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Add yeast to luke warm water and let stand for 5 minutes .
3. In a saucepan, warm cottage cheese.
4. In a bowl, add cottage cheese, fructose, yeast mixture, flour, onion, egg, dill seeds, cayenne pepper... - 49.5188
John Wayne's Cheese
Your search for a winning John Wayne's Cheese recipe ends at this place. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Breakfast. Try your hand at this recipe of John Wayne's Cheese, which makes you keep asking for more. I would really appreciate a feedback on... - 49.1985
Cheese Tease Omelet
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except butter and sour cream.
2. Beat the mixture using a wire whisk or mixer, until smooth.
3. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter.
4. Tilt pan to cover its base evenly with butter.
5. Beat eggs with cream and add... - 48.3796
Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Grease a large baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
1. In a large sauce pan, combine 1 1/2 gallons of water with 1teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of oil and place of a high flame.
2. When the... - 48.1147
Creamy Macaroni And Cheese
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Drain and put in greased 2-quart casserole.
Melt margarine; blend in flour, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Remove from heat and add milk gradually.
Cook until thickened, stirring... - 47.5717
Selma's Cottage Cheese Pancakes
1) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade), add eggs and blend until fluffy and a foamy mixture forms for about 5-6 seconds.
2) Now add the cottage cheese and blend until smooth, 4-5 seconds.
3) Switch off the machine and add... - 47.5115
Stuffed Eggs Baked In Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a buttered 9" pie pan or au gratin dish, place the eggs in a single layer.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter on a medium heat.
4) Stir in the flour, gradually add the milk and seasonings,... - 47.2427
Fluffy Omelet With Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a bowl beat egg whites until foamy.
3. Add water and salt.
4. Beat until stiff peaks form.
5. In a medium bowl beat egg yolks until thick.
6. Fold whites into yolks.
7. Heat a heavy skillet over medium... - 46.9127
Creamy And Delicious Cheese Souffle
Blend flour, salt, mustard and paprika in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add evaporated milk and pepper sauce.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until thickened, stirring after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
Stir until melted.
If necessary,... - 46.8806
Mexican Chile Waffles
1) The waffle iron is preheated after brushing it with a mixture of liquid lecithin and oil or melted butter.
2) The cheese is grated with the help of shredding disk and taken out.
3) All the ingredients, except cheese, are blended in... - 46.6969
Broccoli Cheese Souffle
1) Into a large meat roasting tin, big enough to hold the soufflÃ© dish
2) Fill the tin with hot water 4cm deep
3) Preheat the oven to 350 F
4) Using a knife, trim the stalky bits of the broccoli and place them into a saucepan
5) Cook... - 46.4894
For sauce, in a medium skillet melt butter or margarine; add chopped tomatoes, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till tomatoes are softened.
Uncover and cook for 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Drain cottage... - 46.4618
Activate the yeast. For this, use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Heat remaining... - 46.4268
Buckwheat Crepes With Cheese Fruit Filling
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the crepes ingredients and add about three tablespoons of batter on an oiled crepe or omelette pan
2. Swirl the batter that is yet uncooked, all around to coat the bottom of the pan to form a thin layer
3. Cook for a... - 46.4206
Deluxe Macaroni And Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat, stir in the flour and mustard, blend well.
3) Gradually stir in the milk and cook until thickened.
4) Stir in 2 cups grated cheese and rest of the... - 46.416
Chipped Beef And Green Beans In Cheese Sauce
1. Pre-heat an OTG or oven to 325° F.
2. Finely slice the beef and immerse it in boiling water for about 5 mintues.
3. Drain the beef and dry it on the absorbent paper.
4. Take a skillet and soften the butter until it becomes lightly... - 46.2922
1. In a medium mixing bowl, cream cheese.
2. Add egg and beat until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until the ingredients come together.
4. In a non stick frying pan, pour 1/4th cup batter and cook until the bottom... - 46.2117
1 In a bowl, add eggs, water, flour, and powdered milk beat them together throughly.
2 Into a small (6 inch) nonstick, pour 3 tablespoons of batter to make crepes.
3 Spread the batter evenly over the bottom by tilting the skillet slightly.
4 ... - 46.1268
Tuna Fish Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a pan, melt butter.
3) Saute onion and bell pepper.
4) Stir in flour and mix well, until blended.
5) Next, add salt.
6) Gradually add milk, stirring frequently.
7) Now, add all the remaining... - 46.1106
Cheese And Leek Pie
Foodie, are you looking for a Cheese And Leek Pie recipe? When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Cheese And Leek Pie. - 45.9563
Apple Cheese Bread
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Grease 2 (9-inch x 5-inch x 3-inch)
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter or margarine with and electric mixer until soft.... - 45.8532
Three Wheat Ricotta Pancakes
1) Combine together the unbleached flour, pastry flour, wheat germ, cereal and baking powder in a large bowl.
2) Whisk together the egg whites, milk, ricotta, maple syrup and vanilla in a medium bowl.
3) Pour the whisked ingredients over the dry... - 45.7691
Cottage Cheese Crepes
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place cottage cheese.
3) To this, add all the remaining ingredients, except the crepes and cheese. Mix well
4) To the center of each warm crepe, evenly spoon the cheese... - 45.6624
Bran Cheese Waffles
1) In a measuring cup,mix together egg yolks, oil and water and put aside.
2) Cut Cheddar cheese to fit feed tube(use shredding disc) and shred.
3) In work bowl of the food processor (now use the meatl blade),put the cheese and add flour, baking... - 45.6448
Potato Cheese Pancakes
Grate cheese and combine with quartered onion plus all remaining ingredients but potatoes and oil.
Blend mixture with steel blade.
Grate potatoes coarsely.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Film large skillet with oil.
When almost smoking, spoon in potato... - 45.5782
1) In an iron skillet, saute the green pepper, onions and mushrooms in 1/2 stick butter, until the pepper and onions are soft and the mushrooms are lightly browned.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, and allow to simmer over a low heat for a few minutes.
3) In... - 45.4276
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
3) Gradually add shortening.
4) With a fork, mix well.
5) Add milk to prepare a soft dough.
6) On a floured board, toss... - 45.416
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Cheese Omelet is. I never fail to eat Breakfast while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. This yummy yummy Cheese Omelet recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. I will look... - 45.4102
A Watercress Cheese Souffle
1. Prepare individual soufflé dishes by buttering them well
2. In a separate dish, add half the parmesan cheese to the breadcrumbs and then stir well
3. Use this mixture to coat the buttered interiors of the soufflé dish
4. Preheat oven to... - 45.1643
Broccoli Cheese Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a blender, process cottage cheese and buttermilk on low speed or press cottage cheese through a sieve.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the cottage cheese mixture and add eggs, scallions and nutmeg.
4. In... - 44.8298
Lemon Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
COMBINE THE CREAM CHEESE with the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sugar in a small bowl.
Stir with a fork until well blended.
Slice the bread about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Using a serrated knife, make a lengthwise slit in each slice, as if cutting them into two thin... - 44.6639
Macaroni And Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1) Using a knife chop off the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Mix 1 1/3 cups cheese with next 6 ingredients.
5) Spoon the macaroni mix into the peppers.
6)... - 44.6352
Macaroni And Cheese
About 50 minutes before serving: In large skillet in hot oil, saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain tomatoes (serve liquid as juice if you like); stir in with tomato paste, basil, salt, sugar and oregano.
Simmer, covered, over low heat, 20 minutes,... - 44.5673
Cheese And Vegetable Rarebit
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cheese, onion, carrot, bran, eggs, mustard and milk. Mix gently.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) On high power, cook for 2 minutes, or until the mixture thickens. Beat the mix every 30 seconds.
4) Onto the... - 44.5628
Macaroni And Cheese Puff
Cook macaroni in boiling water till tender; drain.
Combine milk, cheese, and butter; cook and stir over low heat till cheese is melted.
Stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to remaining hot mixture in pan; blend thoroughly.
Add macaroni,... - 44.354
Macaroni And Cheese Deluxe
1. Preheat the oven to 350° .
2. Take a large and heavy skillet and cook macaroni . When done drain water and set it aside.
3. In a bowl add cream-style cottage cheese, carton commerical sour cream, beaten eggs, salt, pepper, shreded... - 44.1157
Cheese And Chive Omelette
1) In a blender, combine the eggs, pepper, liquid smoke, water and chives. Mix until smooth and frothy.
2) In a 10-inch omelet pan or round-bottom skillet, melt the butter or margarine until very hot.
3) To this, pour the beaten egg mixture.
4) Tilt... - 43.9614
Cheese Omelette From Sheba's Kitchen
You have just got out of bed and need something quick. How about a cheese omelette. Does'nt it sound good. This is a quick breakfast dish. Any one can make it. Even if you have never cooked anything in your life you can easily cook this dish of beaten... - 43.8594
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder into bowl; mix well.
Stir in sugar.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in cheese.
Mix until medium-soft dough forms.
Knead lightly on floured surface until smooth.
Shape into round... - 43.7992
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
If using the meatless sausage, prepare according to package directions.
Cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
Stack the tortillas on a piece of foil.
Fold the edges to seal.
Place the foil packet in the oven and bake for 8 minutes, or... - 43.7733
Indian Omelette Tarts
Make pastry according to packet instructions.
Divide dough into 10 balls.
On lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to 5 mm thick , cut out rounds using 6-7 cm pastry cutter (approx 40 rounds).
Place rounds in lightly oiled patty tins, set aside.
To make... - 43.7435
Cheese And Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a casserole, spread a layer of mashed potatoes at the bottom.
3) Then spread alternate layers of sliced Cheddar cheese and potatoes.
4) Sprinkle the cheese layer with cayenne pepper and the potato... - 43.7117
Spaghetti With Mushroom And Cheese Sauce
1. Wash and soak mushrooms overnight if dry or wipe mushrooms if fresh. Cut into large pieces.
2. Melt butter. Saute finely chopped onions without colouring.
3. Add mushrooms, milk and seasoning. Cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Make the flour into a... - 43.5826
Top Hat Cheese Souffle
Bring milk to a boil; remove from heat.
In another saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Stir in flour and blend until smooth.
Add all the milk at once.
Stir mixture until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Season with salt and cayenne to... - 43.5047
Yummy delicious snack or a hearty breakfast, you can decide just how to serve these delicious cheese crepes. They are really easy to make and yummy in every bit. Enjoy!! - 43.4712
Fresh Pineapple Luncheon
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, salt and half of the sweetener, and beat lightly.
3) Dip the bread in the egg mixture and place on the baking dish.
4) Spoon the remaining egg mixture on top of the bread.
5)... - 43.3677
Egg Tomato And Cheese Buns
Arrange muffin halves on baking sheet.
Broil until lightly toasted.
Remove from oven and set aside.
In mixing bowl, chop eggs.
Stir in bacon, if using, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and pepper to taste.
Spread evenly over muffin halves.
Top with tomato slices and... - 43.3285
Oven Omelette With Ham And Cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Spray 10-inch non-stick skillet with pan release wrap skillet handle with foil to ovenproof it.
(If cheese is in a chunk, grate and set aside to soften.) Heat butter in skillet until bubbly.
Add ham; saute on medium-low heat until... - 43.203
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
1. Preheat the oven to its lowest setting.
2. Line a large baking sheet with paper towels and place it in the middle of the oven.
3. Into a deep mixing bowl, rub the cottage cheese through a fine sieve with the back of a spoon.
4.... - 43.1251
Cheddar Cheese Souffle
In 1 1//2-qt casserole blend together flour, salt, mustard and paprika.
Stir in evaporated milk.
Microwave at High (10) 4 to 6 Minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until thickened.
Stir cheese into hot sauce.
Microwave at High (10)1 to 2 Minutes, until... - 43.0898
Beans And Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat the baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) Wash the beans in cold water and drain,
4) In a saucepan, add the beans with salt, butter, flavouring and onion powder.
5) Simmer for 5 minutes or... - 42.7527
Cheese Filled Omelette
Combine egg yolks, flour, and pepper; beat till very thick.
Beat whites till frothy; add water and salt; beat till stiff but not dry.
Fold yolk mixture into whites, gently but thoroughly.
Pile into 2 well-greased, hot 8-inch shallow round baking dishes.
Bake... - 42.7449
Cheese Bread Round
1. In small saucepan scald milk with sugar, salt and butter or margarine and cool just until warm.
2. In large bowl sprinkle yeast into warm water and stir such that yeast dissolves.
3. Stir in cooled milk mixture and beat in 2 cups of the flour to... - 42.7404
Double Cheese Grits
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place a medium saucepan, with milk over medium flame.
3. Bring milk to a boil
4. Stir in the grits and allow the mixture to come to a boil, stirring constantly.
5. Season with salt.
6. Reduce flame to... - 42.4847
Cheese Pancakes With Pineapple Topping
1. On a sheet of waxed paper, sift together the flour, baking powder, sweetener and salt and set aside
2. In a medium bowl, beat the egg and stir ricotta cheese and sifted flour mixture into it till smooth
3. On a 12" skillet, spray a coat of nonstick... - 42.4128
Eggs In Cheese Sauce
1) In a frying pan, heat the cream almost to boiling point.
2) Crack eggs into cream in the pan.
3) Simmer, covered over a low heat for about 6 minutes, until eggs are set.
4) Prepare the instant potato and layer at the bottom of each plate.
5)... - 42.4007
Baked Eggs With Cheese
Cut cream cheese into 6 equal pieces.
Place in bottom of buttered custard cups or other small dishes.
Break whole egg into each cup.
Top with 2 teaspoons of whipping cream.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top each egg with 2 tablespoons of grated cheese.
Set... - 42.39
Double Cheese Omelet
1. In a small bowl combine cottage cheese with onion and reserve.
2. In a small bowl beat eggs slightly with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a 10-inch skillet for 5 seconds.
4. With a fork, swirl butter or margarine over bottom and sides of skillet.
5. Pour... - 41.6621
Potato Cheese Frittata
1) In a 7 inch non-stick skillet, saute the potato slices in the oil over a medium heat, turning occasionally, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the onion, stir continuously and saute for another 4 minutes until the potato and onions are thoroughly... - 41.5163
Cheesy Brown Breakfast Roll
1. Put flour and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
2. Heat milk, butter or margarine, brown sugar and water, pour in the well. Sprinkle yeast and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Mix well and addÂ«grated cheese. Knead to a smooth dough. Divide the dough... - 41.4739
Macaroni And Cheese
Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain and pour cold water through it.
Put it in a buttered baking dish.
Add the butter, cubed cheese, chopped onion, parsley, pimiento and seasonings to the macaroni.
Beat the eggs slightly and add... - 41.3932
Cottage Cheese Muffins
In a large bowl, combine all purpose flour, buckwheat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar; mix well.
In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly; mix in cottage cheese, buttermilk, and oil.
Make a well in center of flour mixture and add liquid ingredients... - 41.3383
Mushroom Fontina Omelette
1. Heat a 10-inch omelette pan over medium heat melt 1/2 tablespoon of the butter, sautÃ© the mushrooms with a dash of salt stirring them often, until they are soft and all of their liquid has evaporated, then remove from the pan and set aside.
2. In... - 41.2287
Eggs Baked With Cheese
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons (30ml.) of butter and fry onions in it until soft and transparent.
3.Take a deep round dish, spread the fried onions in it and top it with bread croutons.
4.Drizzle the stock... - 41.2099
1. Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, make a well in the centre, pour yeast mixture, yoghurt and oil. Mix well and knead to a soft dough, cover with damp cloth and keep in a... - 40.995
In a medium-size frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is limp.
Add beef and cook until browned and crumbly; drain off fat.
Stir in catsup, chili powder, and olives.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate; reheat when... - 40.9587
Russian Cheese Blintzes
1) In a bowl, fold together eggs, cottage cheese and sour cream, until well mixed.
2) Fold in flour, sugar and salt and stir until thick.
3) In a hot griddle, fry the flour batter to make 5-inch pancake.
4) Drop 1 heaping teaspoon of... - 40.8693
Spread bread with butter.
Then make into 4 sandwiches, using 2 slices of cheese and 1 slice of ham for each sandwich.
Cut into halves and tie lightly with string.
Saute in melted butter until browned on both sides.
Add grated cheese to White Sauce.
Heat until... - 40.8469
Italian Eggs With Cheese
1. In large frying pan saute onion and green pepper in butter or margarine just until soft
2. Remove pan from heat to cool slightly;
3. In small bowl mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper, then stir into frying pan.
4. Cook stirring often, with spatula, from... - 40.6371
Cheese Omelette With Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
Beat eggs with wire whisk.
Add milk, salt, and pepper to taste.
Fry bacon and crumble.
Chop cheese into small squares.
Heat omelet pan over medium-high heat.
As edges set, lift to let uncooked egg run underneath.
When omelet... - 40.5632
Cheese French Omelet
Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and curry powder.
Melt butter in 8-inch skillet; when hot, add the egg mixture.
Cook over medium heat, running spatula around the edge and lifting to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
When the bottom is... - 40.4743
Cheese Scrambled Eggs
1) Use a basin, to crack the eggs.
2) Add milk, cheese, salt, pepper and mustard to whisk lightly using a fork.
3) In a small saucepan, add butter to melt.
4) Scramble the eggs into the saucepan by stirring over gentle heat.
5) Remove... - 40.4235
Waffles With Gjetost
Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions.
Meanwhile, combine eggs, buttermilk, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and oil.
Stir in cheese.
Pour batter into heated iron.
Bake until steaming stops.
Remove and keep... - 40.4006
Grilled Cheese And Peanut Butter Sandwiches
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful snack? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Grilled Cheese and Peanut Butter Sandwiches uses some of the best liked combination of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Grilled... - 40.2978
1. Butter 16 slices of bread.
2. Take 4 slices and cover with a layer of Gruyere. Add a layer of kiwi fruit (2 slices) and another of ham, then close each sandwich with a second slice of buttered bread.
3. Take 4 more buttered bread slices and cover with... - 40.2172
Two Cheese Omelette
This omelet is delicious when you choose one hard and one soft cheese such as cream cheese and Cheddar or Camembert and Parmesan.
Use the soft cheese to mix with the egg mixture and the hard cheese in the center of the omelet.
Heat butter in a nonstick... - 40.178
Golden Cheese Egg Scramble
1. 1. On each muffin half spread liver spread or deviled ham, place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper until foamy.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, melt butter or margarine over low heat... - 40.1652
1. Spread mustard over the bread slices as per you liking.
2. Arrange the slices on a paper plate or double layers of paper toweling.
3. On each slice, dividing the ingredients equally, layer apple, ham, apple.
4. Place in the microwave and cook for... - 40.0616
Whipped Cream Cheese Omelette
1) In a skillet or omelet pan, saute the bacon until light brown.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, salt and Worcestershire sauce together until the mixture is very fluffy.
3) In another bowl, cream the cheese, rhubarb and nutmeg together.
4) In the... - 39.723