- » Everyday Cheese Bread
Everyday Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday cheese bread recipes.
Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Looking for a filling sandwich recipe? Here is the recipe of Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich that you would want to try. This is a simple and easy to make sandwich which uses sundried tomatoes, cheese and basil. You can make your own variation of this... - 95.1459
Bread With Mozzarella And Tomato Topping
As we go on a musical photo journey of the video, we see a delicious bite size appetizer Bread with Mozzarella and tomato topping. The preparation method looks pretty simple and there doesn't seem to a very hard and fast rule on the topping quantity. They... - 64.5409
Cranberry cheese bread, a cheesy tangy bread which makes everybody's mouth water. Make this bread to mark autumn and celebrate Thanksgivings. Although, cranberry bread is the main feature, but the taste is highlighted by the cheese in it. Enjoy this cranberry... - 52.3718
Spiced Cheese Loaves
Spiced cheese loaves are a simple and impressive breads. These loaves can be served with main courses and with cheese and butter for breakfast or as side dish. Spiced cheese loaves are easy to make and need little practice. You must try making the spiced... - 51.5642
Chili Cheese Cornbread
This Chilli Cheese Cornbread tastes superb ! This cornmeal, cheese, corn and chilli bread makes a sumptuous meal ! Try this Chilli Cheese Cornbread and let me know if you like it ! - 50.5366
Apricot Cheese Loaf
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a small bowl, place apricots and pour boiling water over them.
3) Let them cool.
2) In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
3) Add eggs one at a time, beating until... - 50.3464
Two Tone Lite Ricotta Loaf
1. Take a small saucepan, add cold milk and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2. Let stand 5 minutes and stir over low heat such that the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. For making the pepper Layer in food processor, puree ricotta with... - 49.9919
Two Cheese Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square 2-inch deep baking pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the cornmeal,... - 49.5247
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Add yeast to luke warm water and let stand for 5 minutes .
3. In a saucepan, warm cottage cheese.
4. In a bowl, add cottage cheese, fructose, yeast mixture, flour, onion, egg, dill seeds, cayenne pepper... - 49.5188
Welsh Rarebit Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat together milk, water, cheese, and margarine until cheese is just melted and then cool until... - 49.5111
Cheddar Spoon Bread
Spoon bread is much like a savory souffle or pudding but has a consistency of a bread. It adds taste to your meal. There are many recipes to make spoon bread. Try this recipe of cheddar spoon bread and enjoy!! - 49.3759
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and baking sheet with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. Trim crust of bread and slice into 3/4-inch thick slices.
4 In a medium bowl, whisk... - 49.3724
Vegetable Loaf With Cheese Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 8 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all loaf ingredients until well mixed.
Spoon into prepared loaf pan.
Place in large roasting pan on oven shelf.
Fill roaster with water to 1-inch from top.
Bake 60... - 48.9134
Soften yeast in warm water.
Cook milk to lukewarm.
Sift flour, sugar and salt into mixing bowl.
With a pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg, softened yeast and milk.
Stir in cheese, parsley and... - 48.3675
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in small mixing bowl.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the Parmesan and chives and stir... - 48.2385
Golden Swiss Cheese Loaves
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Stir in sugar, the 4 tablespoons melted butter, hot pepper seasoning, wheat germ, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat, scraping bowl often for 4 minutes (at medium speed if using electric mixer).
Add 1 more cup of... - 47.7475
Grease 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Butter frozen dough on all sides.
Place in prepared dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 2 minutes, rotating dish after half the time.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Turn dough over.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 47.5825
Cottage Cheese Rolls
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Blend cottage cheese, egg, milk, and oil in processor or by hand.
Sift together dry ingredients and combine with the cottage cheese mixture.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until smooth.
Shape into 8-10 rolls and place on a... - 47.5539
Dilly Casserole Bread
Soften yeast in water.
Combine in bowl, cheese, sugar, onion, butter, dill seed, salt, soda, egg, and softened yeast.
Add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition (For first addition of flour use mixer on low speed).
Let rise in... - 47.3672
Savory Bread Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and melt some margarine in it.
3. Add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and saute on medium to high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until veggies are tenderized.
4.Now add the... - 47.1991
Cheesy Danish Croissants
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a small pan, gently saute the onion in the butter.
3) In a basin, combine the egg, sauted onion, cheeses, breadcrumbs and seasoning; reserve some egg for the glaze.
4) Layer the cheese... - 46.9861
Herbed Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch by 8-inch by 2-inch deep baking dish with oil or cooking spray.
3. In the greased dish, layer 3/4 of the bread cubes, top with cheese and another layer of bread.
4. In mixing bowl, whisk... - 46.8706
1) In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add sugar and salt.
2) In another bowl, mix cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons margarine, onion, dill weed, egg, soda, and half of the flour until smooth.
3) To make stiff dough, add remaining flour. Cover it... - 46.8206
Parmesan Cheese Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water in a 2-cup [480ml] liquid measure.
Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour and salt and process until combined,... - 46.6406
Savory Cheese Bread
In large mixing bowl place flour, sugar, salt and butter.
Cut through mixture with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add to crumbly mixture along with milk and egg.
Beat with spoon until well blended.
Mix... - 46.5723
Activate the yeast. For this, use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Heat remaining... - 46.4268
Ricotta Cheese Rye Bread
1.Preheat oven to 350° F.
2.In a mixing bowl combine caraway seeds and flour.
3. Mix well beaten egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle sugar substitute and seasoned salt.
5. Mix butter and cheese.
6. Add dry ingredients with mixed butter and cheese.... - 46.4022
Cheddar Cheese Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften butter in it. Fry the minced onions in it until they become tender.
3. When done remove from heat.
4. Take a large mixing bowl and beat eggs and add it to the butter –onion... - 46.2323
Cheese Spoon Bread
Mix first 6 ingredients in saucepan and add 1 cup milk.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and boiling.
Remove from heat.
Reserve one third of cheese to slice for top.
Cut remaining cheese into cubes; add to cooked mixture; stir... - 46.0628
Apple Cheese Bread
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Grease 2 (9-inch x 5-inch x 3-inch)
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter or margarine with and electric mixer until soft.... - 45.8532
Ham And Cheese Corn Bread Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) With wax paper, line a 15x10 1/2x1-inch non-stick jelly-roll pan. Spray the wax paper with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3) Combine together the cornmeal, flour, sugar and baking... - 45.4722
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
3) Gradually add shortening.
4) With a fork, mix well.
5) Add milk to prepare a soft dough.
6) On a floured board, toss... - 45.416
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease loaf pans.
In saucepan bring milk, margarine, corn syrup, and brown sugar to a boil; cool to lukewarm.
In a large bowl, mix 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, parsley, and garlic powder; add milk mixture to the dry ingredients, then... - 45.318
Cheddar Bread Sticks
Pour the water into a large warm bowl.
Sprinkle or crumble in yeast; stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, salt, cheese, and enough flour to make a soft dough.
Turn out on a lightly floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
Place in an oiled... - 45.27
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2) In a pan, saute the onions and garlic in the oil until the onions are soft.
3) Stir in the red chilli powder, ajwain powder, salt and pureed tomatoes and blend well.
4) Then, stir in the Maggi Tomato... - 45.2565
Piquant Cheese Loaf
Mix 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large mixer bowl.
Combine yogurt, water, and margarine in a saucepan.
Set over low heat until very warm (120 - 130°F); margarine does not need to melt.
Add liquid mixture gradually to... - 45.1915
V8 Cheese Bread
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 cups of the flour, yeast and salt and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat V8 juice, water and butter until warm (115° to 120°F).
3. Into flour mixture mix in the V8 mixture.
4. Using a mixer at... - 45.1743
Cheese Corn Bread
1)In a bowl, add cornmeal and sugar together.
2)In another bowl, add blend eggs, milk and oil.
3)Stir this mixture into cornmeal mixture and stir until smooth.
4)Take a greased 9 x 1 1/2- inch round baking pan and put the mixture into it.
5)In a small... - 45.0632
Onion N' Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. In a large pan, tip in the butter and add the flour to the butter. SautÃ© over medium heat till the flour is golden
3. Add the golden onion soup mix to the pan and mix well. Add the milk to the pan and mix... - 45.0179
Butter bottom and sides of 2-quart souffle dish or casserole.
Dust with cornmeal.
In large saucepan, combine tomatoes, chilies, butter,' salt, oregano, and cumin.
Break tomatoes into small chunks with spoon.
Cook and stir over medium heat until butter... - 44.7631
Savory Cheese Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Cut the French bread into 1-inch slices without cutting through bottom crust.
3) In a small bowl, add softened butter or margarine, bacon, green onion, poppy seed, mustard, and garlic powder to combine.
4) Spread... - 44.5963
Old Fashion Leftover Tater' Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) before baking.
2) Mix potatoes with cheese.
3) Sift together the dry ingredients.
4) Cut in butter, add in potatoes and then mix the dough vigorously until it resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Make a soft... - 44.586
Garlic Bread With Cheese
1. Preheat the oven.
2. In a cup, stir the sprinkles into the water until all sprinkles get dissolved.
3. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, oregano, and garlic together.
4. With a pastry brush, lightly coat both sides of each bread slice... - 44.5204
Cheese Cranberry Bread
Mix cranberries and 1/2 cup sugar well.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl.
Mix in the sugared cranberries, walnuts, orange peel, and cheese.
Beat the egg, milk, and butter together.
Add to mixture in bowl; stir just until... - 44.4421
Preheat oven to 400° before baking.
Pour 2 1/2 cups very hot water over sugar, shortening, and salt.
Let cool to lukewarm.
Add eggs and yeast.
Mix in cheese, if desired.
Stir in 4 cups of flour, using electric mixer.
Remove from mixer; continue... - 44.3929
Cheese Bread With A Twist
In mixer bowl, blend 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
Heat water, milk, and butter until lukewarm.
Add to dry ingredients and beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Add egg, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 cup flour.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Stir in enough... - 44.2784
Bread And Cheese Pudding
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Apply butter to a 1 pint pie dish.
3. Apply butter to bread. Using a knife, cut off crusts and cut each piece into four neat triangles.
4. In the bottom of the dish, line up a layer of... - 44.1954
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder into bowl; mix well.
Stir in sugar.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in cheese.
Mix until medium-soft dough forms.
Knead lightly on floured surface until smooth.
Shape into round... - 43.7992
Golden Cheese Bread
1. In a medium size bowl sift in flour, baking powder, salt. Add cereal and cheese.
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs and vegetable oil and pour into the flour mixture. Keep stirring using an electric whisk (hand held) or a fork until blended.
3.... - 43.7662
1)Take a bowl,combine the yeast with 2 cups of flour,sugar,salt,rosemary and dry milk.
2)Now pick another bowl,add warm water and oil.
3)Add this to dry ingredients and mix with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
4)Now add 1 cup flour and mix for one... - 43.6986
Cottage Cheese Rolls
Place warm orange juice in a large warm bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over orange juice; stir until yeast dissolves.
Heat cottage cheese just until lukewarm in a small saucepan; stir into yeast mixture, then stir in remaining ingredients except flour; mix well.
Beat... - 43.6462
Apple Cheese Sandwich Bread
Cream together shortening and sugar.
Add eggs and apple.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Add to creamed mixture, blending well.
Add cheese and nuts.
Pour into well-greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3" loaf pan.
Bake in 350° oven 60-65... - 43.5723
Portobello Cheese Steaks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of mushrooms using 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Transfer mushrooms... - 43.4646
Crunchy Cheese Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Stir in the oats, brand remaining from sifting, poppy and cheese.
5. Add the softened butter and... - 43.3836
Fresh Pineapple Luncheon
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg, salt and half of the sweetener, and beat lightly.
3) Dip the bread in the egg mixture and place on the baking dish.
4) Spoon the remaining egg mixture on top of the bread.
5)... - 43.3677
Cheese And Date Bread
Sift the flour, baking powder, mustard, salt and pepper into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine.
Stir in the grated cheese and chopped dates.
Set aside 2 teaspoons of the beaten egg for brushing.
Combine the remainder with the milk.
Add to the dry... - 43.2149
Toasted Cheese With Ale
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and add mustard powder, brown ale, cheese and seasonings
2) Using a wooden spoon stir continuously till the mixture is smooth and the cheese has melted
3) Remove from the flame
4) Toast bread on both sides till... - 43.0762
Cheese Bread Braids
Combine 3 cups flour and yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture.
Add eggs and cheese.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping... - 42.9805
Heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan.
Add sugar and salt; stir until dissolved.
Cool to lukewarm.
Place warm water in large bowl, sprinkle yeast over and stir until dissolved.
Stir in milk mixture, cheese, herbs, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat... - 42.9176
Cheese Bread Round
1. In small saucepan scald milk with sugar, salt and butter or margarine and cool just until warm.
2. In large bowl sprinkle yeast into warm water and stir such that yeast dissolves.
3. Stir in cooled milk mixture and beat in 2 cups of the flour to... - 42.7404
Cottage Cheese And Walnut Tea Bread
1) Grease a loaf tin or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put cottage cheese and sugar, beat well until blended.
4) Add the eggs one at a time and beat well,... - 42.7394
Cheese Batter Bread
Place steel blade in work bowl.
Add parsley; process till chopped.
Add parmesan; process till parsley and parmesan are finely chopped.
Add 1 1 1/4 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Process with on/off turns till combined.
In saucepan heat together the cottage... - 42.7335
Asparagus Cheese Broil
1) Butter a small baking tray (if using).
2) Place the bread slice on the baking tray.
3) Spread the asparagus on the bread slice, to cover it .
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Sprinkle cheese on top.
6) Broil it 7 to 8 inches from the broiler,... - 42.7067
Golden Cheese Bread
Dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in sugar, liquid nonfat milk, butter, and salt.
Stir in 3 1/4 cups flour.
Knead on floured board until smooth and elastic; work in additional flour, about 8 minutes.
Place in buttered bowl; brush with butter.
Cover; let rise in... - 42.3368
Cheese And Celery Loaf
1) Grease a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7) .
3) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt, add the butter in pieces and rub into the flour until the mixture is crumbly.
4) Stir in the celery, cheese and... - 42.1315
Cheese Fans has a yummy taste. The cheese and butter gives the Cheese Fans a velvety taste. - 41.8513
Cheese Sandwich Fondue
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 slices using bread knife.
3) Apply mustard lightly on both the slices.
4) Place cheese on one slice and top with the other slice.
5) Place the bread slices in small... - 41.8427
Cottage Cheese Muffins
In a large bowl, combine all purpose flour, buckwheat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar; mix well.
In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly; mix in cottage cheese, buttermilk, and oil.
Make a well in center of flour mixture and add liquid ingredients... - 41.3383
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Make diagonal cuts in the top of the loaf, about 3 inches long, 1 1/2 inches deep and 1 1/2 inches apart.
Slice the cheeses into 2 x 1/2 x 1/2-inch strips.
Insert 1 strip of each cheese into each slice made in the bread.
Wrap the... - 41.2445
1. Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, make a well in the centre, pour yeast mixture, yoghurt and oil. Mix well and knead to a soft dough, cover with damp cloth and keep in a... - 40.995
1.Preheat the oven toaster to 350 degrees F.
2.In a small bowl, mix together cheese, egg substitute, cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla extract.
3 . On a oven tray place the bread slices and top each slice with the cheese... - 40.7798
Chili-cheese Corn Bread
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder, onion, and salt.
Blend corn, chilies with liquid, milk, eggs, and oil.
Stir into cornmeal mixture until combined.
Add sausage and stir to mix.
Pour into greased 9-inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Preheat... - 40.5113
Parmesan Topped Loaves
These Parmesan Topped Loaves make a sumptuous meal . I love this bread with some savory sauces poured over the cheese topping. Try out these Parmesan Topped Loaves and tell me if you like them ! - 40.4242
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt: set aside.
Combine milk and cereal; let stand 5 minutes.
Stir oil and egg into cereal mixture.
Add cereal mixture to flour mixture; add cheese.
Stir just until flour is moistened.
Spoon into well greased or... - 40.324
Cheesy Corn Bread
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, combine milk and eggs; stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking... - 40.263
Gluten Free Sesame Bread
A healthy gluten free loaf of bread that can be eaten on its own or as part of a larger breakfast or lunch.
From Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 40.2105
Chicken And Cheese Baguette
This Chicken and Cheese Baguette is my favorite. Try this chicken and cheese stuffed long bread with garlic and pepper flavorings. Your suggestions for this Chicken and Cheese Baguette are welcome. - 40.1378
1. Microwave butter in glass mixing bowl for 20 to 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Blend in cheese, egg, salt, pepper, paprika and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
2. Remove crusts from bread. Cut each slice into quarters.
3. Preheat microwave browning... - 40.0139
Cottage Spoon Bread
Scald milk in a medium-size saucepan.
Add cornmeal and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Mix in salt and sugar.
Blend a small amount of hot cornmeal mixture into beaten egg yolks, then return egg yolks to saucepan, mixing thoroughly.
Stir in butter... - 39.9462
Bread And Cheese Pudding
Arrange alternate layers of bread and cheese in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking pan ending with a layer of cheese.
Heat milk with the onion.
Pour slowly over eggs combined with the seasonings, stirring constantly.
Pour milk mixture over bread and cheese.
Let stand... - 39.901
Dennis Weaver’s Cheese Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix the dry bread crumbs, walnuts, onion, celery and olives together.
3. Stir in eggs and half and half. Add salt and spices to mix.
4. In a separate bowl, mix cheese and fresh whole- wheat bread crumbs.... - 39.8584
Onion Cheese Bites
1) In small bowl, combine cheese, onion, mayonnaise and red pepper and mix thoroughly and this cheese mixture can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 24 hours.
2) Place bread slices on the baking sheet and broil for 1 to 2... - 39.6604
V8 Cheese Bread
In large bowl, combine 2 cups of the flour, yeast and salt; set aside.
In small saucepan over medium heat, heat V8 juice, water and butter until warm (115° to 120°E).
Stir V8 mixture into flour mixture.
With mixer at low speed, beat 30 seconds.
Add cheese... - 39.5988
Parmesan Italian Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Cut a large piece of aluminum foil.
3. Slice bread into 1-inch thick slices, cutting to but not through bottom crust.
4. Cream together the fat, Parmesan cheese and snipped chives.
5. Spread on one side... - 39.534
Grilled Cheese Toasts
Put the grill, in your oven on.
Cut the crusts off the bread.
Cover and keep aside.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together. This is most easily done with the fork.
Spread some of the mixture generously over each slice.
Use the round-bladed knife.
Lay the... - 39.5337
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3. On a bread board, cut the crusts of bread slices.
4. In a small bowl, cream butter until soft.
5. Blend in the crushed garlic.
6. Butter both sides of... - 39.2936
Apple Cheese Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift dry ingredients into large bowl.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients in order listed.
4. Pour mixture into 9- X 5-inch loaf pan sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
5. Bake for 1 1/4 hours or until bread pulls away from the... - 38.9645
Sgramble In A Pocket
1.Take a non stick skillet and pour some oil in it. Place on medium heat and add in onion, mushrooms, pepper and stir cook for about 1 minute. Peppers would have become tender yet crisp.
2.Now, add in the egg substitute, cream cheese and stir cook for... - 38.8629
Blend pie crust mix and cheese in a bowl; add the cold water according to the package directions.
Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle, about 16x10 inches.
Using 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter, place thin slices evenly over half of... - 38.0071
Cheese Sandwich Francais
1) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 thin slices using bread knife.
2) Place the cheese on a bread slice and top with other bread slice.
3) Cut the sandwich diagonally.
4) In a shallow bowl, beat lightly together egg and salt.
5) Dip the... - 37.8128
Cheese Straws is easy to make. The pepper with cheese gives the Cheese Straws a two dimensional taste. - 37.3713
Barbecued French Bread
Preheat oven to 400°F. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir about 3 minutes. Stir in chili sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard and TABASCO Sauce; simmer about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Cut French... - 36.9827
Cheese Ham Souffle
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. In a saucepan melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk. Stir in... - 36.8606
Chili Cheese Corn Bread
Sift the cornmeal, flour, sugar, and salt.
In a bowl combine the eggs, milk, corn, 41/2 tablespoons of the butter, the onions and peppers.
Stir into the cornmeal mixture just until combined.
Fold in 1 1/4 cups of the cheese.
Pour the batter into a hot... - 36.8545
Cheese Ravioli With Marinara Sauce And Garlic Bread
Chop up onions, garlic and carrots. Sauté on a medium high heat until the onions become translucent and the carrots are tender. Add a cup of merlot and reduce to about half which is 10-15 minutes. After wine reduces put in the tomatoes, bay leaves, oregano... - 36.7637
Goat Cheese & Red Pepper Rolls
In small bowl, with spoon, mix goat cheese, cream cheese, red onion, milk, and black pepper until well blended.
Unfold lahvash; spread with goat cheese mixture to 1/2 inch from edge.
Top with red peppers, then arugula.
Roll lahvash jelly roll fashion.
Wrap... - 35.7422
Grandma's Fish Eyes
Open cheese and place in pan of hot water to soften.
Cut off crust of bread.
Place one slice of bread on piece of wax paper larger than the bread.
Spread with margarine or butter.
Spread with cheese and make a row of olives on the long edge of the bread,... - 35.6547