- » Everyday Cauliflower
Everyday Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday cauliflower recipes.
Easy Cauliflower Soup
Easy cauliflower soup is a fine homemade dish using just the ingredients that are always in your fridge and is ultimately easy to prepare. Watch the video to see how you can prepare this soup in no time and it tastes nectarous. - 149.478
Vegan Mashed Cauliflower
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2) Place the covered steamer basket with cauliflower florets onto the pot of boiling water.
3) Steam the cauliflower for about 9 to 10 minutes until the florets are fork tender.
4) Then add the white kidney... - 130.428
Healthy Roasted Cauliflower
When most people think of ways to cook the much disliked cauliflower they will come up with either boiling or gratinating. It may seem strange, but cauliflower is absolutely fantastic when lightly roasted, a great cooking technique because it brings out the... - 130.007
Aloo Gobi Ki Sabji
Aloo Gobi ki sabji is one of the most simple staples of Indian winters as cauliflower is a winter vegetable. However, as this dish has become an international favorite; you can follow this video and prepare a simple and delicious curry at home no matter which... - 128.048
Paleo (cauliflower) Rice
Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 124.51
Spicy Aloo Gobi Curry
Indian cuisine lovers, try this popular Spicy aloo gobi curry recipe. It is made by cooking cauliflower and potatoes in aromatic spices for well over an hour but this recipe shows you how to reduce your cooking hour to less than half. Happy cooking! - 124.415
Spicy Cauliflower Florets
In a mood to snack something spicy, here is something of your interest! This Spicy Cauliflower Florets recipe is very simple and easy to make. All you need to do is cut the florets, sprinkle the spices and bake it in the oven and voila, your spicy snack is up... - 124.051
Twice Baked Cauliflower "mashed Potato" With Pesto
This simple and tasty recipe uses only three ingredients and the whole cauliflower. The pesto itself is made from the leaves of the cauliflower. I used a purple cauliflower because they are sweet and nutty but any one will do. - 121.933
Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice
If you crave for Chinese foods that are high carb, here is a Low Carb Chinese Fried Rice to help you satiate your taste buds. In this video, Chef Kelly admits he loves the high carb chicken fried rice and therefore she has come up with this Low Carb Chinese... - 119.855
Flourless Low Carb Pizza
If you are on a low-carb diet or are allergic to gluten, you may have thought that all pizza recipes are just off limits. Going low carb typically means giving up bread but you can still enjoy a delicious pizza that is low carb and flourless! This recipe is... - 119.294
Low Carb Garlic Mashed Potato
How about having a low carb garlic mashed potato to save you from some carbs? In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe uses her favorite low carb food for this recipe and its cauliflower. Watch the video to find out how she converts cauliflower into... - 117.377
Scrumptious Broccoli & Cauliflower
The recipe of skillet-browned cauliflower and broccoli is not only simple but healthy as well. It requires very less oil and therefore good for everybody. You are definitely going to love this dish. - 115.526
Roasted Cauliflower And Crab
Want to make a gourmet meal with crab? The excite the guests coming over! This dish will win you some kudos! Watch Chef Brian make this delicious dish! - 110.193
Low Carb Cauliflower Bisque
Want to enjoy bisque but worried about the carbs? Here is a Low Carb cauliflower Bisque recipe video by Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe who comes up with low carb recipe in all her videos. She has a demo for the recipe as well as the written down recipe at the... - 104.787
Millet And Cauliflower Mash
Always worried about eating too much of mashed potato? Here is your solution…out with the potato mash and in with the millet mash! This combination of millet and cauliflower is tasty and the added seasonings add to it. - 103.73
Crunchy Cauliflower Bites
When you need a great party appetizer to serve your guests, just opt for crunchy cauliflower bites. Easy to make and great to taste, this crispy cauliflower appetizers are low in fat and extremely delicious. Follow the video recipe and make this crispy treat... - 103.414
Cauliflower And Potato Stir Fry
Following a vegetarian diet? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this Cauliflower and Potato Stir Fry in your own kitchen. Go ahead surprise your family to this Indian Delicacy today. - 91.6288
Curried Cauliflower And Veggies
Do you enjoy eating Indian food? Here is a great recipe for a great curry. A lot of cutting required for the dish, but otherwise simple. Watch the video to learn this recipe. Goes great with rice or bread, Watch and learn! - 90.7342
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Nothing can beat simple side dishes like this Cauliflower and Broccoli with Cheese Sauce. Watch the video for the details of this easy dish. The cheese sauce lifts up the flavor of the vegetables. Try it out! - 82.6371
Creamy Mashed Cauliflower
Cauliflower can turn out well to any occasion when cooked anyways. Check out this video showing a simple and easy way to make mashed cauliflower. Ideal side to go with meat or fish dishes over Thanksgiving. - 80.3711
Want to try a simple Filipino dish at home? The video shows a simple Chopsuey recipe using lots of colorful vegetables. However, hunting for Mama Sita's Stir fry mix would be a difficult task. - 64.7362
Cauliflower Salad With Dill And Cider
Cauliflower with all its health benefits is an amazing ingredient. A highly versatile vegetable, it sure can be molded to form several lovely creations. This Cauliflower Salad with Dill and Cider is one such tasty healthy creation. - 56.3969
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.1183
Cauliflower Nut Pie
Cauliflower Nut Pie recipe is very precious to me because it was passed on to me by my mom. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 52.5504
Nova Scotian Cauliflower
Nova Scotian cauliflower is a nice dish which can be well enjoyed by a young family anytime. Serve it with meatloaf and it makes a hearty meal. Good for nice relaxed lunches or dinners. - 51.1892
Try this cauliflower dish with dill flavor. This is very interesting and you will love taste and will make it many times. Enjoy the cauliflower in dill flavor. Easy to prepare dish for you Dilly Cauliflower. - 51.1281
Chou Fleur Polonais
Chou Fleur Polonais is a cauliflower recipe made in French style. You have to try this yourself to find out how it is. I am sure you will like it and enjoy it. The newness of the recipe is the strength of the dish. Enjoy Chou Fleur Polonais. - 50.8628
1)In a saucepan, cook cauliflower in salted water until tender and drain.
2)In a mixing bowl, add flour, lukewarm water, egg and 1 tablespoon olive oil and mix well. Leave it for an hour.
3)Then, add remaining oil, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon... - 50.4239
Cauliflower with all its health benefits is an amazing ingredient. A highly versatile vegetable, it sure can be molded to form several lovely creations. This spiced cauliflower is one such tasty healthy creation. - 50.379
Crispy-topped Cauliflower Casserole
Cauliflower is an amazing vegetable with beautiful taste. This crispy cauliflower recipe only adds to the cauliflower dish. This crispy-topped cauliflower casserole is one such tasty healthy creation. - 49.9548
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large pot.
Add cauliflower, potato, carrots, red pepper, onion, peas, curry powder, garlic, raisins, and honey.
Cover partially and simmer for 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat, stir in yogurt, and... - 49.9321
Savory Vegetable Casserole
Savory vegetable casserole is a dish especially for all the vegetarians. It is so simple to make and tastes amazing. It also has the pluses of the vegetables, cheese and milk. The beauty of the recipe is that you can change the high calorie with low calorie... - 49.8382
Cauliflower And Mushrooms With Yogurt Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine cauliflowerets, onion, water, parsley and marjoram.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes longer, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Let stand,... - 49.7397
Cauliflower is very healthy and versatile vegetable. It can be made into so many different forms. Try making cauliflower supreme and enjoy with your family. It tastes best when served hot. - 49.5375
Cheesy Cauliflower And Shrimp
Are you looking for a yummmm Cheesy cauliflower and shrimp recipe? Then you are in luck! Cheesy cauliflower and shrimp served as Side Dish is the best food to pep me up. The Cheesy cauliflower and shrimp is made with Vegetable which is easy to find at any... - 49.4316
Cauliflower Pancake Gateau
1) Take a large bowl, sieve flour and sprinkle salt in it.
2) Cut the cauliflower into small florets and boil in salted water for 15 minutes.
3) Beat in egg and half of the milk and water to make a smooth paste.
4) Add the remaining... - 49.3144
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 49.0959
Cauliflower Soup With Madeira
Cook in boiling water until tender.
Drain; divide into flowerets.
Reserve about one fourth of flowerets.
Force remaining cauliflower through a strainer or food mill, or puree in blender.
Melt butter and cook onion and celery in it for 2... - 48.9613
Cauliflower With Poppy Seed Sauce
Cauliflower in poppy seed sauce is yet another amazing recipe. You can make it using simple method and enjoy is with main course of your choice. Every bite of it is simply awesome. - 48.8923
Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Light Cream
Creamy Cauliflower Soup is hot favorite in homes across the world. Just right blend of cauliflower, onion, butter, flour, milk, herbs, egg- York, nutmeg, and cream with right mix of pepper make the Creamy cauliflower right soup for winters all across the... - 48.5038
Perfect Creamy Cauliflower Soup
1) In a heavy soup kettle, add butter to melt over heat.
2) Pour in oil and sauté the onion, scallions, and garlic.
3) Add celery and cauliflower and sauté a while.
4) Season with spices and combine well.
5) Cook this uncovered, by keeping the heat... - 48.4736
Cauliflower And Almond Salad
1) In boiling water, add the beans and blanch for 2 minutes.
2) Drain and cool under running water.
3) Drain again and peel off the skin.
4) In a salad bowl, add the beans and the other salad ingredients.
5) Combine the mayonnaise, lemon rind and... - 48.4558
Enjoy cauliflower in hollandaise sauce. It is interesting that cauliflower can taste so good and varied in this sauce. Serve it as a side dish with any of your favorite main course. - 48.3687
Spiced Cauliflower Crumble Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In the oil, fry the onion, garlic, ginger, cumin and mustard seeds for about 5 minutes, till the onion is tender. Add the cauliflower and coat in the spices.
3) Add the tomatoes and curry... - 48.3451
Chilled Cauliflower Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and rinse the cauliflower in chilled water.
3) In a blender, place cauliflower, celery, green pepper, pickle, mushrooms.
4) Process the... - 48.2389
Cauliflower Soup With Confetti Garnish
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add rice, cauliflower, and 6 cups of vegetable broth or water.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or... - 48.1445
Crispy Fried Cauliflower
1) Rinse cauliflower with running water. Break out the flowerets from the cauliflower.
2) In a saucepan, add small amount of boiling salted water to cook the flowerets for about 10 minutes or until crisp and tender.
3) Drain excess... - 47.9331
1) In a 2-qt. casserole, add the cauliflowerets and water.
2) Cook covered in the microwave at HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until tender, stir once in between.
3) Drain well and keep covered for a while.
4) In a 4-cup measure, melt the... - 47.8966
No one can stop at just one is my claim for this recipe of Crunchy Cauliflower. Vegetable is the key ingredient in Cruimchy Cauliflower. Pamper everyone with Crunchy Cauliflower as Side Dish. Stop looking and try this Crunchy Cauliflower recipe immediately. - 47.8401
Colorful Cauliflower Bake
1. Mix KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, margarine and garlic salt and set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine flour, salt and pepper.
3. Slowly add milk, mixing until smooth, using a wire whip if necessary.
4. Put in bouillon cube and let... - 47.5331
1. Break the cauliflower head into even sized small florets and wash well.
2. Using a small sharp knife, peel the skin from the stalks as much as possible.
3. In a pot of boiling salt water, add the cauliflower sprigs with a little lemon... - 47.4613
1) In boiling salted water add cauliflower and cook till tender.
2) Reserve 4 tablespoons of the cooking liquid. Remove cauliflowers.
3) In a saucepan add butter and stir flour when it melts.
4) Stir for a minute and add milk.
5) Stir on simmering heat... - 47.4117
Fresh Cauliflower Soup
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together salt, water and lemon juice in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Stir in cauliflower and cover. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the cauliflower and reserve liquid. Break the... - 47.3423
Double Cheese Cauliflower
1)In a saucepan, add cauliflower, salt and water to cover and boil for about 15 minutes or until tender.
2)In a small saucepan, heat butter and sauté flour for 30 seconds. Add milk and cook until smooth and thickened. Stir constantly.
3)Add Parmesan... - 47.3143
Cauliflower Soup With Dill And Caraway
1. In a saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add leek and cauliflower and saute for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in Chicken Stock and bouillon cube.
4. Cook over medium heat for 1/2 hour.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Allow it to cool.
7. Place in food processor and blend.
8.... - 47.312
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Herb Sauce
1) Preheat the grill ot broiler
2) Halve the cauliflowers and cut the broccoli into large florets.
3) In a saucepan, boil the cauliflower and broccoli in the salted water for 10 minutes. Drain well, remove into a shallow ovenproof dish... - 47.2417
Gingered Green Beans And Cauliflower
Cook green beans, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, gingerroot, and red pepper.
Set sauce aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add... - 47.1212
Most Delicious Cauliflower
1) Remove the ricotta cheese from the refrigerator and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan with 1/2 cup boiling water, add the cauliflower and salt, return to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes until tender.
3)... - 47.0424
1) Trim off the outer green leaves and cauliflower stalks, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a heavy frying pan, roast the bay leaf, cardamoms, clove, cinnamon stick, mustard and poppy seeds over a low heat, until... - 47.0248
Cauliflower Beef Casserole
1. Warm the oven to 375° F.
2. Isolate the cauliflower buds.
3. Take a saucepan of water and add salt to it. Cook the cauliflower buds in the salted water until they turn soft.
4. In the meanwhile take a skillet and fry beef in it... - 46.8025
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. In a 3 or 4-quart saucepan add butter and melt over medium heat.
2. Stir in onion and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add broth, stir to mix and boil.
4. Cut carrots into 1/4-inch slices and break cauliflower into small flowerets.
5. Add vegetables to... - 46.7626
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 46.6479
Gobhi Aur Matar
1) Break up the cauliflower in small florets.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
3) Add cauliflower florets, cayenne, turmeric and water into the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
4) Add peas and... - 46.4916
Main Dish Cauliflower
1)In a saucepan, add cauliflower in salted water and cook until jut tender. Drain.
2)Take a 2-quart casserole and put the cauliflower.
3)In a small saucepan, heat butter and add flour stir for 30 seconds.
4)Add milk slowly and stir constantly. Cook... - 46.4381
Cauliflower With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger into a blender jar with 4 tablespoons of water, and blend until it becomes smooth (about 1 minute).
Cut off the thick, coarse stem of the cauliflower and remove all leaves.
First break the cauliflower into large flowerets, using your hands if... - 46.432
Cauliflower Soup With Mussels
Cauliflower Soup with Mussels is simply scrumptious in taste. The divine mixture of potatoes, cauliflower, mussels, shallots, white wine, milk, nutmeg, egg yolk, and garnish with pepper, salt and chervil makes the cauliflower soup with Mussels out of this... - 46.3897
Phool Gobhi Yakhni
1 Cut the cauliflower into fairly large pieces.
2 Wash well.
3 In a pan, heat the oil.
4 Add in the cauliflower pieces and fry for a few minutes until light brown.
5 Remove with a slotted spoon.
6 In another pan, put the... - 46.3738
1) In a bowl, add cauliflower and mash well by adding mayonnaise, mustard and sea salt.
2) Combine celery or water chestnuts into this paste.
3) Take two bread slices and butter only on one side for each.
4) Spread the cauliflower... - 46.357
Maruzzine With Cauliflower And Cheeses
1. Preheat oven to 350* degrees.
2. Take a dish and bring 4 quarts water to a rollicking boil.
3. Stir pasta in water.
4. Cook for about 7 minutes or until al dente.
5. In a colander, rinse pasta with cold water and drain. Set aside.
6.... - 46.3514
Potato Cauliflower Au Gratin
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Break the cauliflower into flowerets with some of the green leaves.
3) In a pan, cook the cauliflower and potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender.
4) Drain thoroughly and reserve 1/4 pint of the... - 46.3385
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Trim cauliflower, separate into florets and wash.
Peel and finely chop onion.
Put cauliflower and onion into pan of boiling salted water, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Drain, saving 2 cups cooking liquid.
Mash half cauliflower and onion.
Melt butter in a... - 46.3335
1. Wash and clean the cauliflower. Break into small florets; chop the stem and thick portions.
2. Wash, scrape and cut the ginger into slivers.
3. Cut two lemons into pieces and extract juice of the other two lemons. Keep aside.
4. Boil the water with salt,... - 46.2423
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 46.2395
Colorful Cauliflower Bake
This Colorful Cauliflower Bake is not only appealing to the eye but to the eager palate also. Try this irresistibly seasoned veg bake for your next meal with rice or pasta and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Colorful Cauliflower Bake are... - 46.1711
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame
2. Stir in the flour and mustard and blend well.
3. Gradually add the combined milk and stock stirring continuously until it is well blended with the flour and butter mixture.
4. Cook the sauce,... - 46.1168
1) Trim the cauliflower. Slice off the hard stems from the cauliflowe.
2) Into a pot of salted, boiling water add in the cauliflower florets.
3) Cook the cauliflower covered till they become tender. Drain and keep warm.
4) Mix the... - 46.0897
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 375°.
2) Remove cauliflower stalks and discard and divide into florets.
3) In boiling water, cook cauliflower for 7-10 minutes.
4) Drain florets, chop and put in a bowl.
5) To make sauce, in a pan,... - 46.0875
Cauliflower Blue Cheese Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, cauliflower and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until zucchini is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Place 1/2 cup half-and-half in 4-cup measure.
Stir in flour and bouillon.
Blend in... - 46.0523
Cauliflower With Onion And Tomato
Put chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in blender with 4 tablespoons of water and blend to a paste.
Break off cauliflower into small flowerets, not longer than 1 to 1 1/2 inches, and not wider at the head than 1/2 to 1 inch.
Wash in colander and leave to... - 45.9946
Cauliflower And Ricotta Cheese Pie
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Microwave the cauliflower for about 4-5 minutes or steam it for about 6-7 minutes until it turns soft.
3. Keep aside
4. Take a separate pan, melt the butter and fry the... - 45.9273
Alu Gobi Ki Tahari
1. Peel and cut potatoes in fours. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
2. Pick and wash rice and let it soak for half an hour.
3. Heat fat in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon and bay leaves. Brown:
4. Add drained rice, potatoes and cauliflower and fry well for a few... - 45.9222
1) In a steamer, steam cauliflower florets for 1-2 minutes.
2) In a saucepan add butter to melt. Sprinkle flour in melted butter to prepare a roux.
3) Gradually add milk to the saucepan and keep on stirring to make a nice and creamy... - 45.8998
Curried Cauliflower Soup With Lime
1. Chop the cauliflower florets coarsely and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and garlic to the oil
4. Saute the vegetables for about 3 minutes, until softened.
5. Add the curry powder... - 45.8496
Baked Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
1) From the cauliflower, cutaway the coarse outer leaves and break off the florets.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
3) Bring to a boil a large pan of lightly salted water and add the florets. With a lid, cover the pan and... - 45.8286
Cauliflower Soup With Basil And Pine Nuts
1.Take a pan, add pine nuts, and roast in the oven for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
2. Remove and set aside to cool.
3. Pick a pan, add 2 cups water and steam the florers,potatoes and onions, about 20 minutes
4. Take a processor or blender, and make... - 45.8055
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ©, onions, and garlic for 5 minutes.
2) Add stock, cauliflower and seasoning, bring to boil stirring constantly.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
4)... - 45.7717
Cauliflower With Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. With hands, separate cauliflower floweret.
3. Cut cheese in narrow strips.
4. In a saucepan, boil cauliflower flowerets in lightly salted water until just tender.
5. In a bowl of dry milk... - 45.7178
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1) Cook the cauliflower florets in boiling water, covered for 1 minute. Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
2) Then drain and place in plenty of cold water.
3) Saute the onion in butter over a low heat, until soft. Alternately,... - 45.7089
1) Trim cauliflower for leaves and stem.
2) In a large kettle, place the cauliflower with stem side down.
3) Cover with boiling water.
4) Stir in salt and lemon slices.
5) Boil the mixture; lower the heat; cover the pan and simmer for 20... - 45.6082
Dilled Veal With Cauliflower
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and cook the cauliflower until very tender.
3) Drain the cauliflower and mash.
4) Place the veal in a bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
5) In a heated non-stick pan,... - 45.5933
Dill Cauliflower And Pea Pods
Halve any large cauliflower flowerets.
Cook cauliflower, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water for 2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together yogurt and flour.
Stir in milk and dried dillweed.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 45.5248
Carrot Cauliflower Pasta Toss
Cook carrot strips, cauliflower, and peas in boiling salted water about 8 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, to prepare the vegetable sauce, cook green onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till onion is tender but... - 45.4721
1. Break the cauliflower into small florets and soak in hot, salted water until cooking time.
2. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to crackle. The seeds... - 45.4071
1. Keep the boiled and drained cauliflower warm by placing in a basin over a baine marie
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil.
3. Add onion and sauté it for 5-8 minutes until it is soft and lightly browned.
4. Add and sauté the... - 45.3845
Creamed Grated Cauliflower
Creamed grated cauliflower is an amazing side dish. It can be served as an appetizer at times. The creamy flavor is enhanced by paprika. A delicious , simple and easy treat, this creamed grated cauliflower is one that I love to try. - 45.3247
Broccoli And Cauliflower Salad
1) In a large bowl, place washed, well drained broccoli and cauliflower pieces in a large bowl.
2) Fold in raisins, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds.
3) Combine altogether and place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Separately, combine the... - 45.2464
Pasta With Spicy Cauliflower
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the water heats, saute the onions in the oil until translucent.
Add the wine and the juice from the tomatoes.
Squeeze the tomatoes with your hand to crush them, and add them to the saucepan.
Stir in... - 45.218
1 Divide the cauliflower into florets, discarding the root.
2 Cut the potatoes into small cubes.
3 In a nonstick saucepan, dry roast the ground cumin over low heat for 1 minute while stirring.
4 Set aside.
5 In a large nonstick... - 45.2066
My passion for Baked Cauliflower grew during high school days. My sister and I would look forward to this healthy and well flavored dish during sunday lunches. Well flavored with pepper and tomatoes, this is a must-try dish! - 45.1848