- » Everyday Caribbean Sauce
Everyday Caribbean Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday caribbean sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday caribbean sauce recipes.
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 48.8449
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.5393
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Mustard Sauce
1. Take a small bowl and blend 2 tablespoons of heavy cream in it until it becomes light.
2. Put the bowl’s lid on and refrigerate.
3. Take a 12 inch skillet, put wines and shallots in it and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Boil the... - 43.3476
Avocado With Prawns
First mix all the ingredients of the sauce together and chill well.
Make sure that the prawns are well chilled but keep the avocado at room temperature for it will then be sweeter.
Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and lightly paint all the exposed... - 42.5687
One of thousands of Jerk Marinades, the Chipotle adds a nice Smokey Flavor to the Marinade. I used Splenda, but Brown Sugar would make this more Authentic - 37.4806
Grilled Beef Patties With Savory Sauce
Combine ground beef, seasonings and 1/2 cup water; form in patties.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; simmer for 5 minutes.
Broil patties over hot coals, 3 inches from source of heat, for 5 min- utes; turn.
Spread sauce over patties; broil for 5 min-... - 36.3012
Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
1. In a preserving pan or your largest saucepan, mix together all the ingredients well. Bring to a gentle simmer, then cook for 1 hr, stirring occasionally, until the chutney is thick and the beetroot tender.
2. While the chutney is cooking, prepare your jars... - 32.9086
Tarragon Cream Sauce
Peel and finely chop the shallot.
Put in a small pan with the wine and stock and boil hard until reduced by half.
Whisk in the creme fraiche and tarragon until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
Heat gently, stirring all the time.
Season with a little salt and a... - 32.6277
Green Beans Cream Style
Cook beans according to package directions, drain.
Combine remaining ingredients, blend thoroughly.
Add to beans to heat through. - 31.7922
Fired Up Buffalo Wings
1. In scalable plastic bag combine drumettes, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon paprika, and cayenne. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Refrigerate and marinate at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove drumettes from marinade... - 31.6491
Banana Apple Sauce
1) Chop the apples in small cube. Slice the bananas.
2) In your food processor, add the fruits along with water and cinnamon. Blend all ingredients to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve as a topping for cake or pie or bread. - 30.4195
Tangy Blue Cheese Sauce
Put ingredients in blender; blend till onion is finely chopped.
Heat through but do not boil.
Serve over vegetables. - 29.4765
Coconut Milk Or Cream
Open coconut, reserving liquid; grate meat moderately fine and place in a large, heavy saucepan with liquid mixture.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until mixture boils.
Remove from heat, cover, and cool to room temperature.
Press through a double... - 29.2123