Caribbean Fish Main Dish
- » Everyday Caribbean Fish Main Dish
Everyday Caribbean Fish Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday caribbean fish main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday caribbean fish main dish recipes.
Oven Crisped Fish
1. Let the oven heat to 425°F and oil a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
2. Combine bread crumbs and next 6 ingredients and set aside.
3. Rinse fillets and pat dry.
4. In a shallow pan combine lemon juice and wine.
5. Into a lemon mixture dip each... - 47.7365
Caribbean Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450Â°.
Fold each sheet of foil over to make a square of double thickness.
Brush a little oil on the center portion of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Place half of the fish on each square.
Top with the... - 44.1699
Ginger Broiled Fish
1. Preheat broiler.
2. To prepare the fish cut them into 6 serving portions, arrange in a single layer in a well-oiled preheated pan.
3. In a bowl combine all ingredients except fish, pour over fish and broil 10 to 12 minutes about 2... - 42.859
Mustard Crusted Red Snapper
1. Defrost the frozen fish.
2. Cut the fillets form the skin sides and sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Apply olive oil on the skin sides.
4. Take a bowl; add onion and garlic in it.
5. On the cut side of fillet put 4 teaspoons... - 42.5827
1) In a 3 1/2 or 4 quart saucepan, saute the onions, green peppers, carrot, celery and garlic in the oil for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are tender.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients except fish and bring to a boil,... - 40.8689
Broiled Fish With Fresh Tomatoes
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, onion, basil, salt and pepper together.
3) Brush both the sides of the fish with the melted margarine.
4) In a broiler pan, arrange the fish, place on a rack 4 inches from the... - 40.4604
Red Snapper A L'orange
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine salt, pepper, orange juice, rind and oil.
3. In an oiled pan place fish pieces in a single layer, pour sauce on top of fish, sprinkle with nutmeg and bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
4.... - 37.9308
Crayfish In Court Bouillon
Wash crayfish in several waters.
Mix next 7 ingredients and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add crayfish and simmer for 12 minutes.
Serve very hot, garnished with parsley. - 34.779
Broiled Swordfish Steaks
1. Sprinkle surface of fish with salt and pepper.
2. Brush with melted butter or margarine.
3. Place on greased broiler rack in broiler, with surface of fish about 3 inches below heat.
4. Broil about 8 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with melted... - 27.4715
White Fish Stir Fry
Fish is a great source of Omega-3, and that means it is good for you! - 23.4222