- » Everyday Carb Chicken
Everyday Carb Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Everyday Carb Chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Everyday Carb Chicken recipes.
Low Carb Chicken And Mushrooms With Cream
Would you like to treat yourself to this delicious combination of mushrooms and chicken in a creamy sauce? Watch this video to learn this easy to make and totally delectable Low Carb Chicken and Mushrooms with Cream. - 101.51
Low Carb Ranch Chicken
are you bored of your usual chicken recipes? Try making Low Carb Ranch Chicken which is different and very easy to make with just 4 ingredients. Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us how to make low carb ranch chicken using low carb ingredients instead of flour and... - 118.159
Crimson Love Low-carb Chicken Saute
Simple delicious whole food saute with chicken breast, organic carrots, fresh spring asparagus and a bed of baby spinach with fresh lemon juice. We have sauteed in a 1/2 inch of water to keep this recipe fat-free and sprinkled liberally with Crimson Love... - 99.6364
Quick And Easy Low-carb Chicken Stir Fry
This stir fry is low in carbohydrates but not low in taste. What a wonderfully easy, economical and nutritious meal that is ready in less than 15 minutes. It uses ingredients that you are sure to have in your kitchen and is the perfect meal to make for... - 84.0573
Low Carb Chicken Shirataki Noodles
Want a recipe for delicious shirataki fried noodles that is low on the carb scale? Then watch this LowCarb360 video and learn to make delicious chicken noodles that are very healthy. Watch and learn! - 117.659
Low Carb Enchiladas
If you like to know how to make your favorite enchiladas low carb, here is a recipe video for you. In this Lowcarbcafe video, chef Kelly is sharing her low Carb Enchiladas recipe which her family likes. It’s just like any enchiladas recipe with a few... - 98.9746
Easy Chicken Salad
Combine all ingredients except chicken and salad greens in large bowl; mix well.
Stir in chicken.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 33.5369
Southwest Skillet is a delicious confluence of chicken and pasta with irresistible chunky seasonings, chili powder and red bell pepper seasonings. If you can resist the temptation of this chicken breast dish(which I guarantee you can't) you are super human !... - 28.3191
1. Cut chicken breasts into long thin slices.
2. In a large skillet, saute pepper, onion and fajita seasoning in butter until tender. Remove from skillet.
3. In same skillet, cook chicken slices until cooked through (about 3 to 5 minutes). Add peppers and... - 33.9507
Chicken Broccoli Frittata
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute broccoli, chicken, tomato, onion and tarragon in margarine until broccoli is tender-crisp.
Reduce heat to low.
Pour Egg Beaters evenly into skillet over chicken mixture.
Cover; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or... - 29.767
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients into a blender on high speed until completely liquefied.
2. Place chicken in a non-metallic bowl, cover with marinade. Refrigerate over night.
3. Grill chicken about 4 minutes on each side. - 35.3907
Curried Chicken Salad
1. Remove meat from chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
2. Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder.
3. Mix all ingredients. Chill at least one hour before serving. - 31.3875
Main Dish Chicken Soup
Place chicken broth (and water, if using) in large 4-quart Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add carrots, green onions, red pepper and green peas.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut ends off cucumber and discard.
Using... - 43.2049
Healthy Chicken Parm A La Kimkins
It is hard to cook healthy, but it is harder to cook for the health conscious! I just got lucky that I got to watch this low carb, low cal and low fat version of Chicken with pasta and spaghetti sauce by Amy. A very inspirational video to prepare classic... - 106.433
Remove skin and visible fat from chicken pieces.
Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
Randomly poke chicken all over with tip of sharp knife.
Place chicken in resealable plastic food storage bags or large glass bowl.
Combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika,... - 43.8669
Oriental Grilled Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into halves.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together in a shallow pan large enough to hold breasts in one layer.
3. Place breasts in marinade, turning to coat and rubbing marinade into breasts. Marinate at least one hour and as long as... - 34.325
Curried Chicken & Zucchini Salad
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, chili sauce, vinegar, onion, curry powder and salt in large bowl; stir until smooth.
Add chicken, grapes and zucchini; toss to coat.
Arrange lettuce on plate.
Top with chicken mixture; sprinkle with almonds. - 34.4514
Roasted Rosemary Chicken Legs
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine onion, margarine, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
Run finger under chicken skin to loosen.
Rub onion mixture under and over skin.
Place chicken, skin side up, in small shallow roasting pan.
Pour wine... - 38.126
Chicken Caesar Salad
Cut chicken tenders in half lengthwise and crosswise.
Heat 1 tablespoon salad dressing in large nonstick skillet.
Add chicken; cook and stir over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Remove chicken from skillet; sprinkle with pepper... - 31.6477
Jerk Wings With Ranch Clipping Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
For Ranch Dipping Sauce, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and onion powder in small bowl.
Combine orange juice, sugar, thyme, paprika, nutmeg, red pepper, remaining 1... - 40.2777
Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Fond of Oriental cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share this Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe stepwise in this video. This dish never fails to impress as an appetizer. Try it today. - 82.2831
Rotisserie Chicken Salad
This homemade Rotisserie Chicken Salad is low carb and Atkins Induction Friendly. The longer it sits in the refrigerator the better it taste. - 0
Chicken Marsala is an irresistible wined chicken dish from the Italian cuisine. Experience this juicy chicken dish with mushrooms during a hearty meal with your friends or family. Team it up with potatoes and pasta. You'll never forget the taste of this... - 39.7273
Blackened Chicken Salad
Preheat oven to 375°F.
To make croutons, spray bread cubes lightly with cooking spray; place in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Combine paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, thyme,... - 44.7832
Set oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a large roasting pan or deep casserole.
1. Place chicken in roasting pan, breast side up. Peel and halve garlic cloves, rub surface of chicken with cut garlic, then place cloves inside chicken.
2. Mix together olive oil,... - 35.6761
Lemon Garlic Chicken
Combine oil, garlic, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Brush oil mixture over both sides of chicken to coat.
Lightly oil grid to prevent sticking.
Grill chicken over medium Briquets 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in... - 29.4916
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In a large pot over medium high heat add in the olive oil and onions until onions become tender, about 5 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and jalapeño for another 2 minutes. After the garlic and jalapeño have cooked add in the tomatoes, black beans and... - 34.6896
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 46.1495
1. Place buttermilk in a shallow glass or ceramic dish, add chicken, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. Place oat bran, corn flakes and chicken seasoning in a separate shallow dish. Place eggs in a bowl.
3. Drain chicken, dip... - 29.5987
Paprika Mushroom Chicken
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onions, stir over medium heat until golden brown. Add paprika and vinegar, stir until combined.
2. Add chicken pieces to pan in single layer, cook until brown, turn occasionally. Stir in mushrooms, cook until lightly golden.... - 35.5504
1. Mix all ingredients except wings in a large bowl.
2. Rinse and dry wings. Place wings in marinade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (over night is better).
3. Bake wings at 400°F for 20 minutes. Pour off any liquids. Baste with marinate and broil until... - 32.0643
Chicken Spinach Parcels
1. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible, chop roughly and place in a bowl. Add butter, garlic and sage to spinach and mix to combine.
2. Make a deep slit in the side of each chicken fillet to form a pocket. Fill pocket with spinach mixture... - 38.2166
1. Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces.
2. Mix dried seasoning together.
3. In large skillet over medium high heat, saute in ghee the seasoning and onion for 1 minute. Add lime juice and ginger, cook while stirring for 1 minute.
4. Add chicken, cook,... - 38.4992
Jalapeno Lime Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Line 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange chicken in single layer in prepared pan.
Bake 15 minutes; drain off juices.
Combine jelly, oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, pepper and salt in... - 41.6614
Chicken And Broccoli Au Gratin
Set oven to 350°F
1. Remove meat from bones. Place meat in casserole dish.
2. Cut up broccoli into bite sized pieces. Steam for 2-3 minutes.
3. Mix soy sauce with seasoning. Toss with chicken and broccoli.
4. Place in casserole dish, cover with cheese and... - 32.6892
Microwave Directions Spread tortilla chips on flat microwave-safe plate.
Sprinkle chicken, onions and cheese over chips.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds until cheese starts to bubble.
Garnish with chilies, if desired.
Conventional Directions Preheat... - 35.9354
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, thyme and garlic powder in medium bowl.
Form mixture into 16 patties.
Place patties in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes... - 37.9064
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad
Orange Vinaigrette Grilled Chicken Salad tastes simply out of this world !This irresistible grilled chicken dressed with irresistible orange seasonings with fresh vegetables is my choicest salad for a summer meal. Enjoy this Orange Vinaigrette Grilled... - 32.425