- » Everyday Beef Salad
Everyday Beef Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday beef salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday beef salad recipes.
Tortilla Chip Salad
This salad is full of bold and delicious flavors. Although, typically, the chips are added to the salad, I do not like that they get soggy. Therefore, I serve the chips on the sides so everyone can mix it as they please. - 141.157
Beef Peppers And Pasta Salad
Beef peppers and pasta salad is a little different from the normal pasta salads and is a hot salad that gives adds extra juice to this dish. So if you like to yank your pasta a little, watch this recipe video. - 109.449
Steak Fajita With Fruit And Lettuce Salad
Turn your average meals into gourmet style. Watch this video recipe of Steak Fajita with Fruit and Lettuce Salad and see how easily you can turn your daily meals into a delightful experience. Just use fresh ingredients and present it in a nice manner. You... - 106.6
Oriental Steak Salad
This Oriental Steak Salad has won, not one, but many hearts when I served this up for a meal during a social event! This beef lion steak and chow mien noodles salad with an abundance of vegetables, irresistibly seasoned with sesame seeds is worth giving a... - 49.8419
Rare Roast Beef Salad
1. Using a knife, trim and discard fat from steaks.
2. In a screw-top jar, put together oil, lemon peel and juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt; put the lid on and shake vigorously until blended.
3. In a shallow baking dish, place... - 49.0257
1) In a salad bowl, line the lettuce.
2) Peel core and dice the apples.
3) In a mixing bowl, put the beef , apples, celery, shallots, garlic and parsley.
4) In another bowl, mix oil, vinegar and seasoning together and pour over the beef... - 48.3025
Sukiyaki With Cabbage
Combine instant beef bouillon and water in 1-cup measure.
Preheat browning dish 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Brown beef in oil 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH.
Stir after 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to beef.
Pour bouillon over... - 47.8784
Layered Taco Salad
In 1 1/2 qt casserole crumble beef.
Add onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 6 Minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
Add chili beans.
Recover and Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 6 Minutes, until hot.
In 2-qt... - 47.826
Corned Beef Salad
1) Take a pan and boil water.
2) Dissolve the gelatin in it.
3) Add ¾ cup of cold water and refrigerate it until it thickens slightly.
4) Add all the other ingredients except eggs and lettuce leaves.
5) Take a square pan measuring 8 inches and oil it... - 47.5217
Corned Beef Salad Mould
1. In 1/4 cup cold water, add the unflavored gelatin and let it dissolve.
2. Add the dissolved gelatin to the hot tomato juice.
3. Stir in the lemon juice
4. Season the mix with salt
5. Chill this mix till partially set
6. Fold in the... - 46.9535
1) In a large skillet, saute the ground beef or turkey and garlic, until lightly browned; drain off the drippings.
2) Stir in the undrained kidney beans, taco sauce and chili powder.
3) Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over a low heat for 10... - 46.7566
Beef And Pasta Salad With Garlic Dressing
1) In a pan, cook the macaroni as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the macaroni, rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In another pan, cook the green beans in boiling salted water for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 46.636
Beef Tomato Salad
1) In a saucepan, mix gelatine with cold water. Drop in a bay leaf.
2) Cook the gelatine over low flame till the gelatine has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the flame.
4) Add in the condensed consomme, condensed tomato soup, vinegar and celery salt.... - 46.4756
Lime Beef Salad
1) Arrange the meat over a rack of a broiler pan.
2) Place the rack under broiler about 3 inches from heat for 6 minutes.
3) Turn the meat and continue to broil for 7 to 8 minutes more for medium-rare.
4) Remove and allow to cool... - 46.3931
Roast Beef And Radish Salad With Walnut Pressing
1) Trim and thinly slice the radishes, reserving a few for garnish.
2) In a serving bowl, place the beef roast strips.
3) Then gently stir in the radish slices and walnuts.
4) In a small bowl, add the orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper... - 45.5803
Hot Beef Salad
1. Wash and dry lettuce and cabbage.
2. Tear into bite-sized pieces.
3. In a bowl, mix onions, radishes, tomatoes, mint and coriander leaves together and pour over lettuce.
4. Toss until well blended.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet... - 45.4996
Beef, Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
1) Cook the macaroni in the rapidly boiling salted water until just tender. Drain and rinse with the cold water then drain well.
2) Cook the Brussels sprouts as per to package directions, then drain if required.
3) In a large bowl, add the macaroni,... - 44.9054
Spiced Beef Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds and flesh.
Sprinkle the hollowed-out tomatoes with salt and turn them upside down to drain.
Soften the onions in a little olive oil; add 2 of the drained tomatoes finely chopped, then the fresh... - 44.5471
Beef And Peanut Salad
1) Shred the Chinese leaves. Peel and cut the carrots into thin strips. Rinse, trim and cut the radishes into quarters. Vertically halve the baby corn cobs.
2) On a platter, place the shredded Chinese leaves, then arrange the prepared... - 44.4814
Taco Salad Luncheon
Brown meat; drain off grease.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over meat, stir in water and tomato paste.
Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes.
In salad bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, olives, onions, cheese and toss well.
Place corn chips on luncheon plate, then put salad... - 44.4095
1.Combine sherry, vinegar, catsup and mustard.
2.Put the beaf in the prepared marinade and let it stay for 2 hours.
3.Take off the potato skin; boil and cut them in small dice shape.
4.Put yogurt in the marinade and mix well.
5.Add... - 44.3235
Julienne Beef Garden Salad
1 In a bowl, combine lettuce, beef, mushrooms, celery, cucumber, olives, and onion.
2 Lightly toss to mix.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
4 Add in the cherry tomatoes.
5 Toss gently.
6 Serve with your... - 43.7202
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, oil, lemon juice, salt, sour cream, mustard and pepper, to make dressing.
2) Leave it aside in a air tight container.
3) In a bowl mix the beans and beef with enough dressing to coat well.
4)... - 43.5827
Grilled Steak And Asparagus Salad
In small bowl, blend vinaigrette and steak sauce.
Place steak in glass dish; coat with 1/4 cup vinaigrette mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning once.
In small saucepan, over medium heat, heat remaining vinaigrette mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 1... - 43.3653
1) Shred the beef. Cut the eggs into half lengthwise.
2) In a small bowl mix together French dressing and mustard.
3) In a mixing bowl put the rice and tomato puree and mix well. Add beef, onions and season as required.
4) In a serving... - 43.0094
Beef And Three Cheese Tortellini Salad
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
In a large bowl combine tortellini, beef or ham strips, Colby or cheddar cheese, broccoli florets, and sliced yellow summer squash or zucchini.
Pour Creamy... - 42.9238
Beef, Pear & Arugula Salad
Is weight loss part of your New Years Resolution? Let me help you keep your promise to yourself. I know how difficult it is to keep that promise. Lack of time, lack energy, that nagging feeling of hunger and cravings for something you diet doesn ’t... - 42.6781
Gently press tortillas into two 16-ounce round casseroles, allowing edges to extend above casseroles.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until edges are light brown, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
Carefully remove tortilla shells; cool.
Crumble ground beef into 24-ounce... - 42.6138
Spicy Corned Beef Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix the beef, potatoes, olives, green onions, egg and pickles together.
2) In another bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, garlic powder, pepper and mustard together.
3) Pour over the beef mixture, toss thoroughly to coat.
4) Refrigerate... - 42.5802
Warm Thai Beef Salad
Trim excess fat from flank steak.
With sharp knife, score steak on both sides at 2 in (5 cm) intervals; set aside.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold steak, combine basil, lime juice, oyster sauce, gingerroot, garlic and chili pepper.
Add flank... - 42.2826
Beef And Apple Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the apple juice, salad oil, and red wine vinegar together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In 4 dinner plates lined with the lettuce leaves, arrange the beef, carrots and... - 42.0885
Mexican Chef Salad
Combine chuck, lettuce, onion, beans, tomatoes, avocado, Dorito chips and cheese.
Add Thousand Island dressing and toss again.
This is good for a late snack with French bread. - 41.6829
Hearty Beef Salad
Wash green beans; remove ends and strings.
Cut beans in half crosswise.
In a covered medium saucepan cook the green beans in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Add the baby carrots and cook for 10 to 15 minutes more or until vegetables are tender; drain.
Cover and... - 41.2093
Cold Beef Salad
1) Pour off the liquid from the bean sprouts, wash in cold water and drain.
2) In a bowl, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sweetener and monosodium glutamate.
3) Sprinkle the vinegar mixture over the sprout mixture and toss well.
4) Mix in thoroughly... - 41.013
Thai Hot Beef Salad
1) In a skillet over heat or on the barbecue, grill the beef steak until medium-rare.
2) Then thinly slice the grilled beef steak.
3) In a large bowl, add the sliced beef, fish sauce, red onion, green onions, chilies, sugar and lemon juice , then toss... - 40.4897
1.Mix beef, onion, oil, vinegar, parsley, capers, mustard, garlic saltand oregano., peppers and allow the mixture to refrigerate for 3 hours minimum.
2.Toss with shredded letuce and serve. - 40.3063
Thai Beef Salad
1. Heat a frying or char-grill pan over a high heat until hot, add beef and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and mint attractively on a serving platter.
3. To... - 40.2975
Corned Beef Potato Salad
Combine salad dressing or mayonnaise, milk, mustard, vinegar, sugar, and salt; set aside.
Meanwhile, cook potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain, peel, and cube potatoes.
While the potatoes are warm, add salad dressing... - 39.0995
Lemon Beef Salad
Peel cucumber, if desired.
Cut it in half lengthwise, then in thin crosswise slices.
Cut and slice onion the same way.
Combine cucumber, onion, and salt; cover and chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Drain thoroughly and discard liquid.
With a vegetable peeler,... - 39.0294
1) In a screw-top jar place first 7 ingredients and shake.
2) In a serving platter place lettuce, arrange beef, eggs, cheese, tomatoes, and radishes.
3) Serve with dressing. - 38.9186
Dried Beef And Fresh Vegetable Salad
In my personal opinion, this Dried Beef And Freshvegetable Salad stands Numero Uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. I suggest that you try out this Dried Beef And Freshvegetable Salad recipe, and tell me how you find it. - 38.7974
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, crumble in beef and cook with onion until meat has lost its pink color and onion is limp; drain and discard drippings.
Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, and catsup; simmer over low heat for about 5... - 38.6239
Beef Salad With Caper And Parsley Dressing
1) Take a serving platter and arrange the tomatoes, salad leaves and red pepper on it.
2) Place the slices of beef on top of the vegetables.
3) Take a bowl and add the mustard, capers, parsley and rlemon juice along with oil, whisking to mix well. ... - 37.996
Thai Grilled Beef Salad
"This is a simple Thai beef salad. It can be eaten hot or cold, but it is usually served at room temperature. The ingredients can be found at most major supermarkets or Asian markets." - 37.8624
Taco Salad With Sour Cream
Brown ground beef and onion 5 minutes on HIGH in plastic colander over microproof casserole.
In casserole, along with beef combine kidney beans and seasonings and cook on HIGH 2-3 minutes or to heat through.
Arrange salads on individual... - 37.84
Chopped Beef Salad Sandwiches
1. In an electric blender-€™s container finely chop the onions and add the beef.
2. Cut the beef in the blender just until finely chopped, for three 1-second pulses.
3. In a bowl add the rest of the ingredients with the onion and beef and mix... - 37.4527
Cucumber Lemon Beef Salad
1. Lemon Dressing: In a small bowl combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, sweetener, lemon extract, ginger, and mustard. Using a whisk or fork, gradually beat in oil. Makes about 1/3 cup.
2. Combine beef, cucumber, and onion. Mix lightly with Lemon Dressing and... - 37.2981
Taco Salad is one of the best ways of stuffing tacos & tortilla chips.This is a very popular taco salad recipe & is made almost the same way every where. Enjoy!! - 37.0092
Couscous Stuffed Beef Tomatoes
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put couscous in a heatproof bowl, then pour over 175ml/6fl oz boiling water. Cover, then leave aside for 5 mins. Cut each tomato across about a third of the way down and scoop out the inside with a teaspoon, keeping the... - 36.5265
Rare Beef Salad
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat the oil in a large frying pan. When hot, add the beef and sear on all sides. Transfer to a roasting tin and roast for 10-15 minutes; the meat should be browned on the outside and rare in the centre. Set aside to... - 36.5034
Oriental Beef Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, over medium heat. Add red and green pepper and leeks and fry for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add extra oil, honey and soy sauce to frying pan and heat. Add beef and cook, stirring constantly, for... - 36.4931
Mexican Salad With French Dressing
Brown meat; add onion and cook until tender.
Add beans, French dressing, water and chili powder; simmer 15 minutes.
Combine lettuce and green onion.
Add meat sauce and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and the chips.
Toss lightly and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese... - 36.2876
Marinated Vegetable Beef Salad
Marinate beans, cucumber, and carrots in French dressing for 2 hours.
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Arrange beef, eggs, and vegetables with marinade on top.
Combine salad dressing, pickle, mustard, and horseradish; spoon over salad.
Toss. - 36.1247
1. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, chili powder, and cumin; cook 30 seconds. Add ground beef, breaking up meat with side of spoon; cook until no longer... - 35.8814
French Beef Salad
1) In a large bowl, arrange alternate layers of beef, tomatoes, onion and potatoes.
2) Garnish the salad with olives and drizzle the vinaigrette sauce over it. Toss lightly.
3) Garnish the French Beef Salad with quartered eggs and chopped... - 35.7333
Spicy Beef Salad
1. In a small serving bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, oil, parsley, cumin, and garlic.
2. Add the beef, celery, onion, and sweet peppers. Toss well. Serve on the lettuce leaves. - 35.666
Beef Tongue Salad
Place cucumber in bowl, sprinkle with salt and marinate 30 minutes on counter.
Drain liquid and transfer cucumber to clean bowl.
Add apple, beets, tongue and capers; mix.
Stir mayonnaise, mustard, anchovy paste, lemon juice and salt and pepper together.
Pour... - 35.6056
Corned Beef Salad
This Corned Beef Salad tastes incredible ! I love this molded beef and vegetables blend with my pasta dishes. Try this Corned Beef Salad and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this terrific accompaniment dish are welcome ! - 34.3817
Tortellini Antipasto Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, shallots, oregano and red pepper flakes.
2. In medium bowl, combine tortellini, bell pepper, cheese and salami. Add dressing; toss to coat. - 33.549
Molded Corned Beef Salad
Mix all ingredients and set in refrigerator to chill.
Unmold and serve with horseradish sauce. (Combine mayonnaise, whipped cream and horseradish).
A molded salad men will eat. - 32.6733
Chili Flavored Beef & Corn Salad
Prepare chili dressing and combine with beef; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Add cabbage, pepper, tomatoes, onion, corn, and chopped coriander to meat mixture; toss together to mix.
Garnish with eggs and coriander sprigs, if desired. - 31.9749
Roast Beef Salad
Combine beef, potato, gherkin, onion (or chives), salt, pepper and parsley; stir in oil and vinegar.
Chill for half an hour. - 31.4505
Swedish Beef And Beet Salad
Mix all ingredients a few hours before serving.
Garnish with chopped parsley and a border of crisp salad greens. - 30.2347
Peppered Fillet Of Beef With Grilled Artichoke Salad
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, season the beef with salt, then rub in the crushed peppercorns. Add the oil to the pan, then brown the steaks for 1 min each side. Place on a roasting tray and put in the... - 30.0917