- » Everyday Bean Dessert
Everyday Bean Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday bean dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday bean dessert recipes.
Black Bean Brownie
Ever heard of black beans in dessert? How about brownies? Yes! Here is the recipe for black bean brownies!! For all of you who have to stay gluten-free…here’s your solution! A really innovative recipe that seems really good! - 108.521
Bean And Bacon Bake
About 45 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine pork-and-beans with onion, chili powder, horseradish, mustard and Worcestershire; turn into 2 1/2-quart shallow casserole.
On top of bean mixture, arrange orange and... - 35.3861
Flageolet Bean Pie
1. Heat grill to high. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion for about 5 mins until softened. Stir in the garlic and cook for another min. Add the beans, creme fraiche and half the thyme. Season well, then cook until heated through.
2. Mix the... - 31.4186
You May Also Like!
Wheat Soy Dessert
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine skim milk powder, whole wheat flour and water with a wire whisk.
Put in saucepan; bring to boil; add salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in combined raisins and... - 44.074
Low Carb Black Bean Brownie
If you are on dieting, a low carb black bean brownie would be more than wonderful for your body and taste buds. In this video, chef makes a Black Bean Brownie that looks like a regular brownie and its low carb and high protein. It is as simple as a regular... - 116.267
Pinto Bean Pie
Finally a Pinto Bean Pie recipe that your palate will fall in love with! I prefer to make Pinto Bean Pie as a Dessert for all my family get-togethers. Stock up on more and more Beans as you will want to make this Pinto Bean Pie time and again. You need to try... - 44.9919
1. Wash the beans well and soak them overnight in water to cover. Soak the dried beef separately in water to cover. Drain the beans. Add six cups water and cook, covered, adding water as needed, until the beans are tender, or about two and one-half hours. As... - 43.4454
Light And Lovely Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Use a blender, to combine honey, oil and sesame butter.
3) Fold in vanilla and salt.
4) Use a bowl, to pour the mixture.
5) Add rest of the ingredients leaving the carob powder.
6) Stir thoroughly.
7) Use an... - 47.0774
Fruit Salad With Vanilla Bean Syrup
This Fruit Salad With Vanilla Bean Syrup tastes extremely delicious ! A terrific combo of mango, strawberries, and honey dew melon, this chilled fruit is going to make you fall for it once you taste it ! Try this Fruit Salad With Vanilla Bean Syrup and let... - 40.8244
1. Heat the milk with vanilla bean in a heavy saucepan until scalded. Set aside.
2. Blend the egg yolks and sugar in the top of a double boiler. Remove vanilla bean from milk and gradually add the milk to egg yolk mixture, stirring constantly.
3. Cook and... - 24.441
Tofu And Chocolate Pie
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Combine all garnish ingredients in blender and mix well, Fold into graham cracker crust.
– Bake for about 30 minutes or until filling no longer sticks to fingers when touched. - 29.5855
Beans In Tomato Sauce
1) In a pressure cooker, bring onions, fat, tomatoes, treacle, water, cloves, bay leaves, salt, soaked beans and the soaking liquid to a boil after covering the lid.
2) Cook for 20 minutes under pressure and cool to release pressure.
3) Blend milk... - 43.0095