- » Everyday Bean
Everyday Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday bean recipes.
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 136.637
Healthy Mexican Bean Salad
Are you looking for a simple vegetarian salad recipe? Here is a healthy Mexican bean salad recipe, just perfect for your summer menu. The video here updates about the benefits of plant-based diet and shows how the salad can be easily made at home. Try out... - 135.706
Hearty Pumpkin And Black Bean Soup
If you are looking for a perfect soup to serve in your special fall dinner, then you should watch the video. This warm and hearty pumpkin and black bean soup offers you total comfort in a mild Autumn evening. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A and black beans are... - 134.181
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 130.334
Spinach And White Bean Salad
This Spinach and White Bean Salad with homemade tomato basil dressing and homemade parmesan croutons is a great combination. Sounds too good to be true? Not at all, it's simply good. Watch this video and learn how to make this colorful salad in your kitchen. - 129.666
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 127.042
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 125.642
Black Beans Salad With Rice And Vegetables
If you have invited a large gathering over dinner, then this dish could be your side dish. Watch the video to learn making black beans salad with rice and vegetables. It is easy and tastes great. - 125.525
Italian Bread Sticks
If you are planning to go for a potluck dinner, and are looking for some side for your dish, try these Italian bread sticks. They are just perfect. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 125.44
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 123.475
Four Bean Salad
Tasty, crunchy and protein-rich, Toni creates a stellar Four Bean Salad. - 122.16
Simple Rawalpindi Chole
A hot bowl of Rawalpindi chole is a delicacy to enjoy, when it is served with steaming rice or Indian breads like naan, roti, bature etc. It is also a good source of vegetable protein, fiber and loads of minerals. You can make it little less spicy, if you ... - 119.755
Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Nothing like a plate of meat to pep up your father’s meal time! Watch as Jen and Maria get the men to help out in preparing the perfect father’s day meal. The steak as well as the asparagus are simple recipes, both filled with flavor… - 118.374
Green Beans Bffs
Looking for a recipe with green beans and sausage for dinner? Check out chef Maryann showing how to make fried Green Beans and sausages with a flavor of white wine. Nutritious and delicious! - 117.876
Baked Beans And Bean Curd
Looking for an interesting Chinese recipe? Try Baked beans and bean curd. The specialty of this dish is that both the ingredients, baked beans and bean curd are healthy, making the dish healthy. This dish goes well with fried noodles or plain rice. - 117.072
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 114.592
Low Carb Black Bean Brownie
If you are on dieting, a low carb black bean brownie would be more than wonderful for your body and taste buds. In this video, chef makes a Black Bean Brownie that looks like a regular brownie and its low carb and high protein. It is as simple as a regular... - 114.503
This is a great all-in-one dish. The perfect combination of beans and mushrooms, the bacon gives it that special extra flavor that you’re looking for! Well flavored, this is a great recipe to work with. - 114.426
Cooking With Food - Bean Sprouts & Bok Choy
Jaclyn in this video shows us how to make this Asian Inspired Bean Sprouts & Bok Choy. It is a healthy and nutritious side dish. My bet is that they will go well with any Asian main course meal. This dish should be done within 30 minutes. Enjoy! - 113.542
Broad Beans Salad
If you believe in creating little magic in your kitchen with fresh and earthy ingredients, here is a recipe of broad beans salad that will tantalize your taste buds with its rustic taste. Take a look at the video for exact recipe. - 113.401
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 112.487
Bean And Sundried Tomato Spread
For a nice change in your spreads, here is something special! This special dairy-free spread is made from white beans and sundried tomatoes. Watch Katherine as she prepares this healthy spread. Goes great as a spread or as a dip! - 112.214
Vegetarian Bean Burgers With Sweet Potato Fries
Now this is the type of meal that would not make you miss meat at all! Barry makes a great vegetarian twist on burgers with some sweet potato fries. These bean burgers are often more delicious than the meat variety and are definitely more healthy. They are... - 110.698
Quick And Easy Italian Chickpea Salad
Whether you believe it or not, chickpeas form an intrinsic part of Italian recipes. And Italian style chickpea salad is quite sumptuous to say. Now you too can learn how to make this yummy salad. Thanks to the video recipe, you can now toss up a quick,... - 108.223
Black Bean Brownie
Ever heard of black beans in dessert? How about brownies? Yes! Here is the recipe for black bean brownies!! For all of you who have to stay gluten-free…here’s your solution! A really innovative recipe that seems really good! - 106.939
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bean & Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 106.511
Simple Bean Burgers
1.In a blender blend onion, flour, liquid smoke, oregano, cumin, chili powder and pepper.
2.Now add half of the kidney beans first and save the other half to give it more texture, After its blended, gather the mixture by scraping the sides with the... - 104.595
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 103.734
Borlotti Bean Soup
This is a heavier, hearty soup that really fits the bill on a cold rainy day. Borlotti beans are much like Cranberry beans, which can be more readily available in the U.S. It's best to let the soup rest overnight before serving it as the flavors have a chance... - 102.958
Cannellini Bean Soup
This cannellini bean soup recipe seems too good to be true. How can you make such a tempting soup with just six ingredients. Well, watch the video to see how you can make this vibrant miraculous soup in your home kitchen. - 102.213
Red Bean Cake
Looking for a cake which is uncommon? Try this Red bean cake from Asian cuisine. It is a red bean mixture sandwiched between two mini pancakes. This cake is made with azuki beans in China and Japan. - 101.802
Homestyle Smoky Bean Trio With Bacon And Beef
1. In a skillet, cook bacon, pat dry and chop into 1/4" pieces. (Set aside and leave 2 tablespoons bacon drippings for the onion mix)
2. In another skillet, cook beef in a dutch oven or skillet until browned on the outside and drain off grease.
3. Add... - 99.8395
Grilled Steelhouse Rainbow Trout
Have a steelhead trout for a change for your grill! Grill this beauty up and you wouldn’t' regret haven't made this seafood delectable. Watch this video to have ago at this wondrous recipe! - 98.5813
Black Bean And Grilled Corn Salsa
Please See Video
This video is a creation of funktifiedfood. You can visit funktifiedfood for complete recipes, and more videos. - 98.5267
Black Bean Salad On The Grill
Grilling a salad? Sounds impossible? Well not if your beans and bell peppers its not! This is a recipe which is made on the grill and is great side dish to a steak. Watch this video to know how to make this grilled salad! - 94.8802
Simple & Cheap Dinner: Chicken, Bean And Egg
One of the best ways to get the required proteins in your food is to include a lot of chicken, egg and bean to your dishes. Easy to make and affordable, chicken, bean and egg makes for a palate-pleasing dish in dirt cheap price. Don't believe! Then try this... - 87.0401
Eazy Beazy Beans
Cant decide what to prepare for a side dish? Try this simple and tasty beans recipe. The chef shares her personal way of preparing these beans and also explains how you can make them healthy. Do give it a try. - 81.531
Italian Minestrone Dave's Vegetarian Soup
Looking for a simple yet satisfying vegetarian soup? Then Italian minestrone surely won't disappoint. Chef Bhal Dave uses garden fresh veggies, pasta and luscious spices to stir up this hearty, creamy soup. Treat your vegetarian friends to this... - 74.3689
French Beans And Mushroom Casserole
Chefs from the house of cooking my way show an easy casserole recipe. Just four ready ingredients mixed well and popped up in the oven for a healthy and complete meal. Definitely a must try for working class people and for everyone else because at some point... - 70.9511
Cooking my way team has come up with a delicious Mexican dish that is hard to resist. The dish is put up quite easily with some chopping and building up the dish. A few words from the chef would have made the recipe more clearer. Tostada means toasting but... - 66.0901
Spinach And Bean Curd Soup
Are you looking for a lip smacking Spinach And Bean Curd Soup recipe? The first taste of this delightful dish from the Chinese cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! The dish is made with spinach which is easy to procure from any grocery store.... - 53.6381
Kerala Beans Stir Fry
Thoran or Thokaran is a typical Kerala recipe which is made of vegetables and coconut. It is very nourishing and tasty. It is used as a side dish for rice.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 53.2617
Lima Bean Casserole
I got this Li Mas Ml Lan O recipe from my neighbor who is an excellent cook. Approximately your 75 minutes will be spent in making Li Mas Ml Lan O. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. If you have a lot of Beans on hand then you... - 53.1502
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom, bay leaves and cumin seeds.
2. Once the cumin seeds crackle, add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a while.
3. Add chopped onions and slit green chillies and fry till golden brown.
4. Add turmeric... - 52.8441
Baked Beans With Deviled Ham And Onions
This Baked Beans with Deviled Ham and Onions is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true fastfood-lover. This version of Baked Beans with Deviled Ham and Onions is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 52.5241
Black Bean Soup
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Black Bean Soup recipe. The Black Bean Soup is made with Beans which is easy to find at any grocery store. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! Just try this dish and see how you get hooked to it! - 52.0972
Swiss-style Green Beans
Have you experienced the joy of this Swiss-style Green Beans recipe, yet? It is always prepared with a focus on Beans. Preparation and making of Swiss-style Green Beans would only take your 40 minutes. This compelling Swiss-style Green Beans is the Main Dish... - 50.8203
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan add garbanzos, pinto beans, and kidney beans.
2. Simmer beans over medium heat and simmer gently until heated.
3. In a shallow heat-proof serving bowl combine celery, onion, and parsley.
4. In a jar add olive oil, vinegar, salt,... - 50.5755
Fresh Lima Salad
Steam the lima beans until just tender, about 5 minutes.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the tomatoes, peppers, scallions, basil and chives.
Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, water, oil, mustard and garlic.
Pour over the salad and... - 50.5126
Sweet 'n' Sour Beans
1) Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
2) In a pan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
3) To this, add the reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and bouillon cube.
4) Cook over medium heat till thick and bubbly, stirring as... - 50.4715
White Bean And Pasta Soup With Basil
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 50.4497
White Bean And Cheddar Casserole
1.Take a 2 1/2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in garlic, onion and over medium heat stir cook for 3 minutes until onions are translucent.
3.Add in the tomatoes, reserved liquid, vinegar, molasses and the seasonings.
4. Mix well.
5.Let... - 50.4048
Havana Beans With Rice
For the beans, heat the water, broth, or wine in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes and black pepper.
Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and simmer for 20... - 50.4003
Moong Ke Samose
1)In a wok, heat ghee to smoking point.
2)In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon ghee on low heat, and fry onion, mustard and asafoetida for 1 minute.
3)Add next 5 items and mix nicely. Now add the dal, cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes... - 50.1487
White Bean Salad
1. To prepare the beans, sort and wash them.
2. In a large Dutch oven place beans, cover with water 3 inches above them and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let it stand with cover for 1 hour.
4. Drain beans and... - 50.0236
Lima-sour Cream Casserole
This is a very interesting and good recipe of Lima-sour Cream Casserole. Lima-sour Cream Casserole gets its taste from Beans. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. You owe me a thanks for sharing this recipe. - 49.9354
Baked Beans With Gusto
Once you taste this Baked Beans With Gusto recipe, I am sure you will always get hooked to it. The marriage of the incredible flavors of Beans with other ingredients is the secret to this Baked Beans With Gusto recipe. It is a great Side Dish. Mark this Baked... - 49.845
Acorn Squash With Black Beans
Place 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Bring to a boil.
Place squash chunks in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
Place 1/4 cup of the water, broth, or wine in a skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add onions,... - 49.8358
Vinaigrette Of Black Beans With Tomato
1. Soak beans overnight in cold water enough to cover them completely.
2. In a large piece of cheesecloth, tie onion, celery, bay leaves, red pepper flakes, oregano, and carrot.
3. Drain the soaked beans and add to a large heavy... - 49.5861
Cuban Black Bean Soup
1.In a colander, rinse and check black beans for stone.
2.Take a soup kettle, add oil and heat gently.
3. Add the onions and pepper. Saute gently for a few minutes till they are soft.
4.Now Add the parsley, garlic, beans, oregano, spices and water... - 49.5442
Vegetable Casserole Indian Style
1) Coat onions with turmeric, cumin and flour.
2) In a bowl, combine together chilli, peas or broad beans and peppers and then add in garlic.
3) Take a casserole and arrange a layer of onions in it.
4) Top with peppers and then with tomatoes.
5) Season... - 49.5329
Butter Bean And Tomato Soup
1) Pour the water from the beans and rinse in cold water
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes and sautÃ© until 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans to the pan with bay leaf, stock or water and... - 49.4835
1) In water, soak the beans overnight. (The night before serving time)
2) The next day, first preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) To the beans and water, add the onions, garlic and bay leaves.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce... - 49.4709
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.436
Provencale Chickpea Slather
1) In a non-stick skillet, warm 4 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-low heat.
2) Add the fennel, onion, garlic, and anise seeds.
3) Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, until the vegetables are very tender.
4) To this, add the... - 49.4054
White Bean Soup
Drain the beans, cover them with fresh water and boil for 10 minutes.
Drain them and just cover again with hot water.
Bring them back to the boil, cover and simmer for about 1-1 1/2 hours, until tender.
While the beans are simmering, saute the onions in the... - 49.3979
Baked Beans With Spareribs
1. Soak beans overnight
2. In a dutch oven put beans and water.
3. In a skillet, heat oil.
4. Cook ribs in it, until well browned.
5. Remove ribs and set aside.
6. In the same oil, saute onions, until tender.
7. Add undrained beans to... - 49.3636
Cauliflower And Almond Salad
1) In boiling water, add the beans and blanch for 2 minutes.
2) Drain and cool under running water.
3) Drain again and peel off the skin.
4) In a salad bowl, add the beans and the other salad ingredients.
5) Combine the mayonnaise, lemon rind and... - 49.3327
Mexican Bean Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat four 5-inch pie pans with butter.
3) Heat the tortillas at 350°F for 5 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4) Break into pieces, and then crush in a blender.
5) Coat the pie pans with the tortilla crumbs.... - 49.3226
Mexican Beans On Rice
1.Take a 2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in onions, bell pepper, minced cilantro, celery, chili pepper, garlic and saute for 2 minutes until vegetables are crips.
3.Add in the tomatoes, reserve liquid and combine.
4.Cook the mixture... - 49.2754
French Quarter Green Beans
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the green beans according to the instructions given in the package. Drain it properly.
3) Take a Dutch oven and melt the margarine in it before adding the cream cheese... - 49.2497
1) In a large saucepan mix the first 9 ingredients.
2) Boil the mixture.
3) Cover and simmer slowly for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4) Remove the bay leaf.
5) Mix raw shells to it.
6) Simmer for about 10 minutes.
7) Stir in between.
8) Add water if... - 49.2492
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.2138
Caribbean Pasta Salad With Tropical Island Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine allspice, beans, juice concentrate, cover, and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2) Drain and discard the liquid from the beans.
3) Cook pasta, drain, rinse in cold water, and keep aside.
4) In a pan, heat oil and... - 49.2094
Curried Bean Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine flour, breadcrumbs, oatmeal, peanuts, salts and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter or microwave it.
4. Take a greased 8 inch baking tin and press... - 49.1786
Limas In Pepper Boats
This is a kick ass recipe for Limas In Pepper Boats which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my French please. Your 50 minutes would be fair enough to make Limas In Pepper Boats. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of... - 49.1553
Hearty Bean Soup
1. In a 5 quarter slow cooker add parsnips, carrots and onion.
2. Place beans on top.
3. Add water, ham, garlic, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Mix well.
4. Cook covered on high for 6-7 hours until beans are done.
5. Let it cool.
6. Remove the meat... - 49.0728
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Rinse and sort beans.
Soak in water to cover in saucepan overnight.
Add 10 cups water.
Bring beans to a boil.
Cook for 1 hour.
Saute onion in 2/3 cup olive oil in skillet.
Add green pepper and garlic.
Saute for several minutes.
Remove and mash 1 cup of... - 49.0628
Tuscan Red Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan, place the kidney beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 49.0621
Montego Red Pea Soup
1. Rinse beans with water and soak them overnight in a large bowl.
2. Drain, rinse and keep aside.
3. In a medium-size soup pot, heat butter and olive oil over low heat.
4. Stir in the onions, garlic, and carrots.
5. Cook for about 10... - 49.0272
Sherry Flavored Black Bean Soup
1. To prepare beans, rinse them and soak overnight in 6 cups cold water.
2. Alternately in a saucepan bring beans and water to boiling, simmer for 2 minutes and let it stand at least 1 hour.
3. Drain beans, discarding the liquid.
4. To... - 49.0067
Light And Lovely Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Use a blender, to combine honey, oil and sesame butter.
3) Fold in vanilla and salt.
4) Use a bowl, to pour the mixture.
5) Add rest of the ingredients leaving the carob powder.
6) Stir thoroughly.
7) Use an... - 48.9803
Shaker Baked Beans
1) Wash the beans and add cold water to them.
2) In a saucepan, pour all the beans and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave it for an hour.
4) Now, add 1 teaspoon salt to the... - 48.9626
Southwest Bean Burgers With Lime Cream
To make the burgers: Place the peppers in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let soak for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Drain, pat dry, and remove and discard the stems and seeds.
Chop the flesh.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Add... - 48.9561
Southwest Black Bean Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the beans and broth.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until the beans are fork-tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the sherry or wine, onions and garlic.
Cook and stir... - 48.9517
Put the beans into a large saucepan.
Add the onion, carrot, celery and bouquet garni (made with the thyme, parsley and bay leaf tied together in a small piece of cheesecloth).
Add water to cover plus 3 inches.
Bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat and... - 48.9116
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 48.8554
Oaxaca Tostada Bites
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place the beans.
3) With the back of a wooden spoon, coarsely mash the beans.
4) To this, add the garlic, tomatoes, lime zest, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, Tabasco... - 48.8415
Summer Corn And Vegetable Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add green beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chili pepper, and garlic.
2. After thoroughly mixing of all ingredients, set the bowl aside.
3. Take a small cup or a small bowl and add in it rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mix... - 48.8355
Three Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In the bottom portion of an ovenproof steamer, add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Now, keep the top portion of the steamer over water.
3) In this, arrange the green beans.
4) With a lid, cover the steamer.
5) On high power, microwave the beans for 4... - 48.828
Broad Lima Bean Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and bacon for 5 minutes.
2) Add the stock and bring to a boil.
3) Stir in the beans and cook over low heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In... - 48.8199
1) In a large bowl, add salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add in the garbanzos, red pepper and green onion. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Wash the spinach. Remove the stems and place the leaves in a plastic bag.... - 48.7876
Spicy Black Bean Pitas With Vegetables
1. To make the beans, in a Dutch oven cover them with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour and sprinkle with the salt.
2. In a saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ©... - 48.7603
Baked Potatoes With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins with a skewer several times.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain the beans and keep in a pan.
5. Add fresh water and red... - 48.6928
Sauteed Bean Sprouts And Tofu
1.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in bean sprout and cook on hihg for about 1 minute.
3. Add in broccoli, carrots, garlic, gingerroot and cook for a minute covered.
4.Take a 1 cup liquid measure and add in broth mix,... - 48.661
Curried Garbanzo Beans (chana Dal)
1) In a 3-4 quart pot, roast the cumin seeds in the heated oil over a medium heat for one minute
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped.
3) Stir into the pot and saute for about 3 minutes.
4) In the... - 48.6402
Italian Green Bean Salad
1) Cut beans into 1" pieces.
2) Cook beans in water, adding half of the salt and pepper, for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the beans and chill.
4) In a pan, add butter.
5) Saute onion in butter and cool.
6) Combine the rest of the... - 48.6383
New Orleans Red Beans
1) Drain the beans.
2) In a large pot, combine together the beans, water, onions, green peppers, parsley, garlic, chili peppers, pepper flakes, ground pepper, bay leaves, thyme, and basil.
3) Cover and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 3 to 4 hours... - 48.6383
Marinated Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan, add the sugar and salt to vinegar.
2. Heat on a low flame, stirring until the sugar dissolves in the vinegar.
3. In a large glass salad bowl, combine all the beans, the onion and pepper. Toss to mix.
4. Pour the oil, vinegar syrup... - 48.6371
Everyday Bean Recipes By Category