- » Everyday Bean
Everyday Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday bean recipes.
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 138.565
Healthy Mexican Bean Salad
Are you looking for a simple vegetarian salad recipe? Here is a healthy Mexican bean salad recipe, just perfect for your summer menu. The video here updates about the benefits of plant-based diet and shows how the salad can be easily made at home. Try out... - 137.62
Hearty Pumpkin And Black Bean Soup
If you are looking for a perfect soup to serve in your special fall dinner, then you should watch the video. This warm and hearty pumpkin and black bean soup offers you total comfort in a mild Autumn evening. Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A and black beans are... - 134.452
Lentil With Baked Eggs In Ramekin
Explore the world of vegetable protein with this simple recipe, Lentil baked in Ramekin. Lentils are good source of protein and fiber. For those who want to switch over to vegetable proteins for health reasons, this dish is an obvious choice, it nourishes one... - 132.265
Spinach And White Bean Salad
This Spinach and White Bean Salad with homemade tomato basil dressing and homemade parmesan croutons is a great combination. Sounds too good to be true? Not at all, it's simply good. Watch this video and learn how to make this colorful salad in your kitchen. - 131.599
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 128.962
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 125.913
Black Beans Salad With Rice And Vegetables
If you have invited a large gathering over dinner, then this dish could be your side dish. Watch the video to learn making black beans salad with rice and vegetables. It is easy and tastes great. - 125.792
Italian Bread Sticks
If you are planning to go for a potluck dinner, and are looking for some side for your dish, try these Italian bread sticks. They are just perfect. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 125.707
Three Bean Chili
1. Heat soup pot and add beef. Break up and cook for a few minutes.
2. Add onion and serrano pepper, and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Add garlic, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, and tomato. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 125.443
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 123.747
Simple Rawalpindi Chole
A hot bowl of Rawalpindi chole is a delicacy to enjoy, when it is served with steaming rice or Indian breads like naan, roti, bature etc. It is also a good source of vegetable protein, fiber and loads of minerals. You can make it little less spicy, if you ... - 121.647
Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Nothing like a plate of meat to pep up your father’s meal time! Watch as Jen and Maria get the men to help out in preparing the perfect father’s day meal. The steak as well as the asparagus are simple recipes, both filled with flavor… - 120.307
Green Beans Bffs
Looking for a recipe with green beans and sausage for dinner? Check out chef Maryann showing how to make fried Green Beans and sausages with a flavor of white wine. Nutritious and delicious! - 119.816
Baked Beans And Bean Curd
Looking for an interesting Chinese recipe? Try Baked beans and bean curd. The specialty of this dish is that both the ingredients, baked beans and bean curd are healthy, making the dish healthy. This dish goes well with fried noodles or plain rice. - 119.01
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 116.524
Cooking With Food - Bean Sprouts & Bok Choy
Jaclyn in this video shows us how to make this Asian Inspired Bean Sprouts & Bok Choy. It is a healthy and nutritious side dish. My bet is that they will go well with any Asian main course meal. This dish should be done within 30 minutes. Enjoy! - 115.47
Low Carb Black Bean Brownie
If you are on dieting, a low carb black bean brownie would be more than wonderful for your body and taste buds. In this video, chef makes a Black Bean Brownie that looks like a regular brownie and its low carb and high protein. It is as simple as a regular... - 114.765
This is a great all-in-one dish. The perfect combination of beans and mushrooms, the bacon gives it that special extra flavor that you’re looking for! Well flavored, this is a great recipe to work with. - 114.695
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 114.425
Bean And Sundried Tomato Spread
For a nice change in your spreads, here is something special! This special dairy-free spread is made from white beans and sundried tomatoes. Watch Katherine as she prepares this healthy spread. Goes great as a spread or as a dip! - 114.154
Broad Beans Salad
If you believe in creating little magic in your kitchen with fresh and earthy ingredients, here is a recipe of broad beans salad that will tantalize your taste buds with its rustic taste. Take a look at the video for exact recipe. - 111.997
Vegetarian Bean Burgers With Sweet Potato Fries
Now this is the type of meal that would not make you miss meat at all! Barry makes a great vegetarian twist on burgers with some sweet potato fries. These bean burgers are often more delicious than the meat variety and are definitely more healthy. They are... - 110.959
Quick And Easy Italian Chickpea Salad
Whether you believe it or not, chickpeas form an intrinsic part of Italian recipes. And Italian style chickpea salad is quite sumptuous to say. Now you too can learn how to make this yummy salad. Thanks to the video recipe, you can now toss up a quick,... - 108.489
Black Bean Brownie
Ever heard of black beans in dessert? How about brownies? Yes! Here is the recipe for black bean brownies!! For all of you who have to stay gluten-free…here’s your solution! A really innovative recipe that seems really good! - 107.206
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bean & Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 106.778
1. Heat a pan and pour in the olive oil. Add in the cumin and achote powder.
2. Add in the onion and sauté for few minutes. Followed by garlic and green onion, sauté again.
3. Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add in the beans, salt... - 106.774
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 105.676
Simple Bean Burgers
1.In a blender blend onion, flour, liquid smoke, oregano, cumin, chili powder and pepper.
2.Now add half of the kidney beans first and save the other half to give it more texture, After its blended, gather the mixture by scraping the sides with the... - 104.869
Borlotti Bean Soup
This is a heavier, hearty soup that really fits the bill on a cold rainy day. Borlotti beans are much like Cranberry beans, which can be more readily available in the U.S. It's best to let the soup rest overnight before serving it as the flavors have a chance... - 103.225
Black Bean Salad On The Grill
Grilling a salad? Sounds impossible? Well not if your beans and bell peppers its not! This is a recipe which is made on the grill and is great side dish to a steak. Watch this video to know how to make this grilled salad! - 103.149
Cannellini Bean Soup
This cannellini bean soup recipe seems too good to be true. How can you make such a tempting soup with just six ingredients. Well, watch the video to see how you can make this vibrant miraculous soup in your home kitchen. - 102.48
Red Bean Cake
Looking for a cake which is uncommon? Try this Red bean cake from Asian cuisine. It is a red bean mixture sandwiched between two mini pancakes. This cake is made with azuki beans in China and Japan. - 102.066
Homestyle Smoky Bean Trio With Bacon And Beef
1. In a skillet, cook bacon, pat dry and chop into 1/4" pieces. (Set aside and leave 2 tablespoons bacon drippings for the onion mix)
2. In another skillet, cook beef in a dutch oven or skillet until browned on the outside and drain off grease.
3. Add... - 101.775
Ashes Of Abaddon Baked Beans
1. Chop bacon into small pieces and cook them in a frying pan over medium to high heat until crispy; drain and set aside.
2. Dice jalapeños and onions and add to a separate frying pan along with the ½ cup of dark beer. Cook over medium high heat... - 101.743
Black Bean And Grilled Corn Salsa
Please See Video
This video is a creation of funktifiedfood. You can visit funktifiedfood for complete recipes, and more videos. - 98.8017
Simple & Cheap Dinner: Chicken, Bean And Egg
One of the best ways to get the required proteins in your food is to include a lot of chicken, egg and bean to your dishes. Easy to make and affordable, chicken, bean and egg makes for a palate-pleasing dish in dirt cheap price. Don't believe! Then try this... - 85.6377
Eazy Beazy Beans
Cant decide what to prepare for a side dish? Try this simple and tasty beans recipe. The chef shares her personal way of preparing these beans and also explains how you can make them healthy. Do give it a try. - 81.8047
Italian Minestrone Dave's Vegetarian Soup
Looking for a simple yet satisfying vegetarian soup? Then Italian minestrone surely won't disappoint. Chef Bhal Dave uses garden fresh veggies, pasta and luscious spices to stir up this hearty, creamy soup. Treat your vegetarian friends to this... - 76.3093
French Beans And Mushroom Casserole
Chefs from the house of cooking my way show an easy casserole recipe. Just four ready ingredients mixed well and popped up in the oven for a healthy and complete meal. Definitely a must try for working class people and for everyone else because at some point... - 71.2194
Cooking my way team has come up with a delicious Mexican dish that is hard to resist. The dish is put up quite easily with some chopping and building up the dish. A few words from the chef would have made the recipe more clearer. Tostada means toasting but... - 67.9985
Spinach And Bean Curd Soup
Are you looking for a lip smacking Spinach And Bean Curd Soup recipe? The first taste of this delightful dish from the Chinese cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! The dish is made with spinach which is easy to procure from any grocery store.... - 53.8531
Lima Bean Casserole
I got this Li Mas Ml Lan O recipe from my neighbor who is an excellent cook. Approximately your 75 minutes will be spent in making Li Mas Ml Lan O. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. If you have a lot of Beans on hand then you... - 53.3609
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom, bay leaves and cumin seeds.
2. Once the cumin seeds crackle, add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a while.
3. Add chopped onions and slit green chillies and fry till golden brown.
4. Add turmeric... - 52.9861
Baked Beans With Deviled Ham And Onions
This Baked Beans with Deviled Ham and Onions is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true fastfood-lover. This version of Baked Beans with Deviled Ham and Onions is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 52.7234
Black Bean Soup
Knockout anyone and everyone with this kick ass Black Bean Soup recipe. The Black Bean Soup is made with Beans which is easy to find at any grocery store. Serve this tasty Side Dish as often as you like! Just try this dish and see how you get hooked to it! - 52.3125
Kerala Beans Stir Fry
Thoran or Thokaran is a typical Kerala recipe which is made of vegetables and coconut. It is very nourishing and tasty. It is used as a side dish for rice.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 51.8587
Swiss-style Green Beans
Have you experienced the joy of this Swiss-style Green Beans recipe, yet? It is always prepared with a focus on Beans. Preparation and making of Swiss-style Green Beans would only take your 40 minutes. This compelling Swiss-style Green Beans is the Main Dish... - 51.0206
Moong Ke Samose
1)In a wok, heat ghee to smoking point.
2)In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon ghee on low heat, and fry onion, mustard and asafoetida for 1 minute.
3)Add next 5 items and mix nicely. Now add the dal, cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes... - 50.3618
Lima-sour Cream Casserole
This is a very interesting and good recipe of Lima-sour Cream Casserole. Lima-sour Cream Casserole gets its taste from Beans. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. You owe me a thanks for sharing this recipe. - 50.1463
Baked Beans With Gusto
Once you taste this Baked Beans With Gusto recipe, I am sure you will always get hooked to it. The marriage of the incredible flavors of Beans with other ingredients is the secret to this Baked Beans With Gusto recipe. It is a great Side Dish. Mark this Baked... - 50.0344
Cuban Black Bean Soup
1.In a colander, rinse and check black beans for stone.
2.Take a soup kettle, add oil and heat gently.
3. Add the onions and pepper. Saute gently for a few minutes till they are soft.
4.Now Add the parsley, garlic, beans, oregano, spices and water... - 49.7416
Vegetable Casserole Indian Style
1) Coat onions with turmeric, cumin and flour.
2) In a bowl, combine together chilli, peas or broad beans and peppers and then add in garlic.
3) Take a casserole and arrange a layer of onions in it.
4) Top with peppers and then with tomatoes.
5) Season... - 49.7313
Butter Bean And Tomato Soup
1) Pour the water from the beans and rinse in cold water
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes and sautÃ© until 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans to the pan with bay leaf, stock or water and... - 49.6853
Chili Con Veggies
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the kidney beans in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked beans, boil them in the same saucepan for 40 to 60 minutes or pressure cook them for 25 minutes until they are very tender.... - 49.6355
Cauliflower And Almond Salad
1) In boiling water, add the beans and blanch for 2 minutes.
2) Drain and cool under running water.
3) Drain again and peel off the skin.
4) In a salad bowl, add the beans and the other salad ingredients.
5) Combine the mayonnaise, lemon rind and... - 49.5335
Mexican Bean Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat four 5-inch pie pans with butter.
3) Heat the tortillas at 350°F for 5 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4) Break into pieces, and then crush in a blender.
5) Coat the pie pans with the tortilla crumbs.... - 49.5238
French Quarter Green Beans
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°.
2) Take a pan and cook the green beans according to the instructions given in the package. Drain it properly.
3) Take a Dutch oven and melt the margarine in it before adding the cream cheese... - 49.4513
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.4163
Caribbean Pasta Salad With Tropical Island Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine allspice, beans, juice concentrate, cover, and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2) Drain and discard the liquid from the beans.
3) Cook pasta, drain, rinse in cold water, and keep aside.
4) In a pan, heat oil and... - 49.412
Limas In Pepper Boats
This is a kick ass recipe for Limas In Pepper Boats which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my French please. Your 50 minutes would be fair enough to make Limas In Pepper Boats. A yummy Side Dish dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of... - 49.3839
Curried Bean Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine flour, breadcrumbs, oatmeal, peanuts, salts and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter or microwave it.
4. Take a greased 8 inch baking tin and press... - 49.3821
Cuban Black Bean Soup
Rinse and sort beans.
Soak in water to cover in saucepan overnight.
Add 10 cups water.
Bring beans to a boil.
Cook for 1 hour.
Saute onion in 2/3 cup olive oil in skillet.
Add green pepper and garlic.
Saute for several minutes.
Remove and mash 1 cup of... - 49.2674
Sherry Flavored Black Bean Soup
1. To prepare beans, rinse them and soak overnight in 6 cups cold water.
2. Alternately in a saucepan bring beans and water to boiling, simmer for 2 minutes and let it stand at least 1 hour.
3. Drain beans, discarding the liquid.
4. To... - 49.2125
Light And Lovely Marble Cake
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Use a blender, to combine honey, oil and sesame butter.
3) Fold in vanilla and salt.
4) Use a bowl, to pour the mixture.
5) Add rest of the ingredients leaving the carob powder.
6) Stir thoroughly.
7) Use an... - 49.1865
Southwest Black Bean Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the beans and broth.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until the beans are fork-tender.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the sherry or wine, onions and garlic.
Cook and stir... - 49.1588
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan add garbanzos, pinto beans, and kidney beans.
2. Simmer beans over medium heat and simmer gently until heated.
3. In a shallow heat-proof serving bowl combine celery, onion, and parsley.
4. In a jar add olive oil, vinegar, salt,... - 49.1154
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 49.0653
Fresh Lima Salad
Steam the lima beans until just tender, about 5 minutes.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the tomatoes, peppers, scallions, basil and chives.
Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, water, oil, mustard and garlic.
Pour over the salad and... - 49.0535
Three Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In the bottom portion of an ovenproof steamer, add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Now, keep the top portion of the steamer over water.
3) In this, arrange the green beans.
4) With a lid, cover the steamer.
5) On high power, microwave the beans for 4... - 49.0358
Broad Lima Bean Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and bacon for 5 minutes.
2) Add the stock and bring to a boil.
3) Stir in the beans and cook over low heat for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove from heat and allow to cool.
5) In... - 49.0274
Sweet 'n' Sour Beans
1) Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
2) In a pan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
3) To this, add the reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and bouillon cube.
4) Cook over medium heat till thick and bubbly, stirring as... - 49.0133
1) In a large bowl, add salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add in the garbanzos, red pepper and green onion. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Wash the spinach. Remove the stems and place the leaves in a plastic bag.... - 48.9959
White Bean And Pasta Soup With Basil
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 48.9915
White Bean And Cheddar Casserole
1.Take a 2 1/2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in garlic, onion and over medium heat stir cook for 3 minutes until onions are translucent.
3.Add in the tomatoes, reserved liquid, vinegar, molasses and the seasonings.
4. Mix well.
5.Let... - 48.9473
Havana Beans With Rice
For the beans, heat the water, broth, or wine in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes and black pepper.
Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and simmer for 20... - 48.9429
Quick & Easy Rajma
This is a very simple and easy rajma curry recipe. It uses very few ingredients which can be found in our pantry. As also, we cook this directly into a pressure cooker which reduces the time and effort on cleaning. - 48.8821
Sauteed Bean Sprouts And Tofu
1.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in bean sprout and cook on hihg for about 1 minute.
3. Add in broccoli, carrots, garlic, gingerroot and cook for a minute covered.
4.Take a 1 cup liquid measure and add in broth mix,... - 48.871
Curried Garbanzo Beans (chana Dal)
1) In a 3-4 quart pot, roast the cumin seeds in the heated oil over a medium heat for one minute
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped.
3) Stir into the pot and saute for about 3 minutes.
4) In the... - 48.8513
Italian Green Bean Salad
1) Cut beans into 1" pieces.
2) Cook beans in water, adding half of the salt and pepper, for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain the beans and chill.
4) In a pan, add butter.
5) Saute onion in butter and cool.
6) Combine the rest of the... - 48.8486
Korean Bean Sprout Salad
1) Rinse bean sprouts, place in a colander and pour over boiling water.
2) In a large bowl, drain and place the bean sprouts.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green onions until finely minced and add to sprouts.
4) Add... - 48.7659
Green Beans Au Gratin
Green Beans Au Gratin made with this recipe looks nice in addition to tasting great! No other ingredient will make Green Beans Au Gratin taste so awesome than Beans. I prefer to make Green Beans Au Gratin as a Main Dish for all my family get-togethers. Spare... - 48.7433
Brown Rice And Bean Salad
1) Separately rinse the rice and beans under running cold water.
3) In a pan, heat butter and add the shallots.
4) Stirring occasionally, gently cook for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the rice.
6) Pour in boiling water, 1 teaspoon... - 48.7012
Barbecued Lima Beans
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Barbecued Lima Beans! This is the best recipe of Beans I have ever made. Indulge yourself in this Barbecued Lima Beans as Main Dish. Barbecued Lima Beans takes only 180 minutes to be... - 48.6679
1. Start by cutting the onion, the white and a little of the green part of the leek, celery, carrot, and fennel into 1/4-inch dice
2. In a deep lidded saucepan, pour the olive oil and 1 cup of water and heat it over medium heat, add the... - 48.6119
Hearty Bean Soup With Pasta And Romano
1.In a soup kettle, add oil and saute the garlic and onions.
2.Add the parsley and peppers and cook.
3.Add liquids,beans and tomatoes to kettle. Bring soup to boil on medium heat
4.Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
5.Add pasta to soup, and let it cook... - 48.5846
Bean And Tomato Salad
Wash the beans, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Put the drained beans in the pressure cooker with 600 ml (1 pint) water containing 10 ml (2 level tsp) salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 20... - 48.5761
White Bean Salad
1. To prepare the beans, sort and wash them.
2. In a large Dutch oven place beans, cover with water 3 inches above them and bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let it stand with cover for 1 hour.
4. Drain beans and... - 48.5717
Navy Bean Soup
1) Take a Dutch oven and place beans in it.
2) Cover with water 2-inches above beans. Let soak overnight.
3) Drain the beans and combine with celery, 5 cups water, beans, parsley, onion, bouillon cubes and carrot. Bring the mixture to a... - 48.5492
Marinated Kidney Beans And Garbanzos
1) Prepare the marinade by combining vinegar, oil, parsley, scallions, honey and seasonings.
2) In a medium bowl, bled the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
3) Add garbanzo beans and kidney beans to the marinade.
4) Toss gently.
5) Cover... - 48.518
Green Bean Loaf
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Main Dish, then you should probably go for this Green Bean Loaf. It is always prepared with Beans as the key ingredient. Serve this tasty Main Dish as often as you like! You have to devote only 60 minutes to make... - 48.4654
Bean And Vegetable Soup
In 4-quart Dutch oven mix water and beans.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add bouillon, sugar, thyme, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; cover.
Reduce heat; simmer 1... - 48.4555
White Bean, Escarole, And Tomato Soup
1) In a Dutch oven, place the dried beans.
2) Cover the oven with 4 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
3) Then, reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes, until the beans are tender.
4) Drain the beans and reserve 1 cup of the cooking water.... - 48.4425
Soy Bean Soup Bistro Style
Trim root ends and tough outer leaves from leeks.
Slit each leek lengthwise, rinse between layers, then thinly slice.
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add leeks and onion (or use all onion), celery, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until onion is... - 48.4347
Zuppa Di Fagioli Con La Pasta
1. In a medium sized saucepan put 3 pints of water, add the beans and boil them for 2 minutes.
2. Take it off the heat and let it soak for 1 hour.
3. After an hour, drain the beans and save the water.
4. Add fresh cold water, enough to make it about 3... - 48.422
South Of The Border Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Drain beans and rinse well under running tap water
3. Tip the drained beans in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Place casserole in the preheated oven and bake, for, 2... - 48.3837
Pineapple Beans With Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a bowl mix onion, salt and meat. Form balls from the mixture.
3. In a pan add oil and brown the meatballs.
4. Mix the next 5 ingredients and blend well.
5. Cook for 5 minutes.
6. In a 2 1/2-quart casserole... - 48.3751
Everyday Bean Recipes By Category