- » Everyday Bean
Everyday Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday bean recipes.
Healthy Mexican Bean Salad
Are you looking for a simple vegetarian salad recipe? Here is a healthy Mexican bean salad recipe, just perfect for your summer menu. The video here updates about the benefits of plant-based diet and shows how the salad can be easily made at home. Try out... - 152.913
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 148.729
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 137.521
This is a great all-in-one dish. The perfect combination of beans and mushrooms, the bacon gives it that special extra flavor that you’re looking for! Well flavored, this is a great recipe to work with. - 136.079
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 135.134
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 131.714
Spinach And White Bean Salad
This Spinach and White Bean Salad with homemade tomato basil dressing and homemade parmesan croutons is a great combination. Sounds too good to be true? Not at all, it's simply good. Watch this video and learn how to make this colorful salad in your kitchen. - 131.339
Loobia Lubia Salad (bean Salad)
If salads are your favorite foods, do try this one also. Persian bean salad also known as loobia lubia, this salad is made by simple ingredients. Ready in no time, it is delicious and healthy too. - 127.509
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 125.093
Four Bean Salad
Tasty, crunchy and protein-rich, Toni creates a stellar Four Bean Salad. - 123.677
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 116.151
Broad Beans Salad
If you believe in creating little magic in your kitchen with fresh and earthy ingredients, here is a recipe of broad beans salad that will tantalize your taste buds with its rustic taste. Take a look at the video for exact recipe. - 115.046
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 114.068
Green Beans Bffs
Looking for a recipe with green beans and sausage for dinner? Check out chef Maryann showing how to make fried Green Beans and sausages with a flavor of white wine. Nutritious and delicious! - 113.28
Vegetarian Bean Burgers With Sweet Potato Fries
Now this is the type of meal that would not make you miss meat at all! Barry makes a great vegetarian twist on burgers with some sweet potato fries. These bean burgers are often more delicious than the meat variety and are definitely more healthy. They are... - 112.38
Bean And Sundried Tomato Spread
For a nice change in your spreads, here is something special! This special dairy-free spread is made from white beans and sundried tomatoes. Watch Katherine as she prepares this healthy spread. Goes great as a spread or as a dip! - 112.218
Black Bean Brownie
Ever heard of black beans in dessert? How about brownies? Yes! Here is the recipe for black bean brownies!! For all of you who have to stay gluten-free…here’s your solution! A really innovative recipe that seems really good! - 108.521
Simple Bean Burgers
1.In a blender blend onion, flour, liquid smoke, oregano, cumin, chili powder and pepper.
2.Now add half of the kidney beans first and save the other half to give it more texture, After its blended, gather the mixture by scraping the sides with the... - 104.624
Black Bean Salad On The Grill
Grilling a salad? Sounds impossible? Well not if your beans and bell peppers its not! This is a recipe which is made on the grill and is great side dish to a steak. Watch this video to know how to make this grilled salad! - 104.547
Low Fat Hearty Bean And Pasta Salad
If you are on a low fat diet, you must have a salad in the fridge on which you can snack on when you get the hunger cravings. This hearty bean and pasta salad has everything, is high in fiber and proteins and low in calories and fat and ideal to satisfy even... - 102.028
Homestyle Smoky Bean Trio With Bacon And Beef
1. In a skillet, cook bacon, pat dry and chop into 1/4" pieces. (Set aside and leave 2 tablespoons bacon drippings for the onion mix)
2. In another skillet, cook beef in a dutch oven or skillet until browned on the outside and drain off grease.
3. Add... - 101.519
Healthy Winter Bean Soup
On a chilly winter night, all you need is a large bowl of hearty bean soup to warm your toes and satisfy your screaming tummy. The soup looks so hearty and healthy with the veggies rice and beans! That slice of bread at the end there makes this the perfect... - 98.7197
Eazy Beazy Beans
Cant decide what to prepare for a side dish? Try this simple and tasty beans recipe. The chef shares her personal way of preparing these beans and also explains how you can make them healthy. Do give it a try. - 83.143
Italian Minestrone Dave's Vegetarian Soup
Looking for a simple yet satisfying vegetarian soup? Then Italian minestrone surely won't disappoint. Chef Bhal Dave uses garden fresh veggies, pasta and luscious spices to stir up this hearty, creamy soup. Treat your vegetarian friends to this... - 82.7459
Marinated Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan, add the sugar and salt to vinegar.
2. Heat on a low flame, stirring until the sugar dissolves in the vinegar.
3. In a large glass salad bowl, combine all the beans, the onion and pepper. Toss to mix.
4. Pour the oil, vinegar syrup... - 49.3534
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.0567
Southwest Bean Burgers With Lime Cream
To make the burgers: Place the peppers in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let soak for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Drain, pat dry, and remove and discard the stems and seeds.
Chop the flesh.
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Add... - 49.0263
Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans in colander and rinse under cold water.
To prepare vegetables:
3. Dice zucchini and pare and dice turnips and potato.
4. Pare carrots, slice... - 48.7215
Curried Bean Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine flour, breadcrumbs, oatmeal, peanuts, salts and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter or microwave it.
4. Take a greased 8 inch baking tin and press... - 48.6565
Bean And Tomato Salad
Wash the beans, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Put the drained beans in the pressure cooker with 600 ml (1 pint) water containing 10 ml (2 level tsp) salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 20... - 48.5621
Bean And Vegetable Soup
1) Wash kidney beans and soak for 12 hours in water.
2) Now add shin bone and salt.
3) Boil till the beans are soft and meat well cooked,adding more water if required.
4) Now add the vegetables and cook until done.
5) Add more water to... - 48.3761
Hearty Bean Soup With Pasta And Romano
1.In a soup kettle, add oil and saute the garlic and onions.
2.Add the parsley and peppers and cook.
3.Add liquids,beans and tomatoes to kettle. Bring soup to boil on medium heat
4.Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
5.Add pasta to soup, and let it cook... - 48.3141
Bean And Vegetable Soup
In 4-quart Dutch oven mix water and beans.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add bouillon, sugar, thyme, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; cover.
Reduce heat; simmer 1... - 48.2034
Hot Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan add garbanzos, pinto beans, and kidney beans.
2. Simmer beans over medium heat and simmer gently until heated.
3. In a shallow heat-proof serving bowl combine celery, onion, and parsley.
4. In a jar add olive oil, vinegar, salt,... - 48.1792
Three Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In the bottom portion of an ovenproof steamer, add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Now, keep the top portion of the steamer over water.
3) In this, arrange the green beans.
4) With a lid, cover the steamer.
5) On high power, microwave the beans for 4... - 48.1524
3 Bean Soup
1. In individual saucepans, cover the beans in sufficient water and allow them to soak overnight.
2. Cook the beans separately in their individual saucepans by simmering on a medium flame, until they are fork tender.
3. Make sure to check the... - 48.0628
Bean And Vegetable Soup With Pesto Topping
1) In a 4-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together leeks, carrot, celery, green beans, zucchini, potato, pasta, 2 teaspoons of oil, and half of the minced garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) Microwave on high power for 4... - 47.779
Hearty Bean Soup
Pour 600 ml (1 pint) boiling water over the beans and leave to soak for two hours.
Drain the beans and put them in the pressure cooker with all other ingredients except the egg and lemon.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 15... - 47.5914
Mixed Bean Salad
1)Halve the dwarf beans and cook until tender for about 8 minutes in salted water. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain once again.
2)Cut bell peppers into halves and place them on broil racks or grill racks with their cut sides facing down.... - 47.5437
Baked Potatoes With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins with a skewer several times.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain the beans and keep in a pan.
5. Add fresh water and red... - 47.5299
South Of The Border Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Drain beans and rinse well under running tap water
3. Tip the drained beans in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Place casserole in the preheated oven and bake, for, 2... - 47.4247
Runner Bean Vinaigrette
1. In a pan of cold water, put the eggs, bring to a boil and allow it to simmer for eight minutes
2. Add beans to a steamer or heatproof colander, cover and steam over the egg pan for five minutes until just tender
3. In a bowl, whisk the dressing... - 47.3553
Butter Bean And Tomato Soup
1) Pour the water from the beans and rinse in cold water
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes and sautÃ© until 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans to the pan with bay leaf, stock or water and... - 47.2922
Hearty Bean Soup
1. In a 5 quarter slow cooker add parsnips, carrots and onion.
2. Place beans on top.
3. Add water, ham, garlic, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce. Mix well.
4. Cook covered on high for 6-7 hours until beans are done.
5. Let it cool.
6. Remove the meat... - 47.2426
Bean And Cheese Salad
1. Cover the beans with water and bring the pan to high boil. Boil this for 2 minutes.
2. Cover the pan and let the pan rest for one hour. Cook again till the beans are done.
3. Drain, cool and chill
4. In a large bowl, tip in the beans,... - 47.1828
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 47.1516
Pasta With Bean Sauce
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain macaroni from water.
3) Transfer macaroni back to the pot.
4) In a large saucepan saute onion and green pepper... - 47.1431
Hearty Vegetable And Bean Soup
1) In various changes of cold water, wash the spinach properly. Take out the tough stems and throw them away. Chop the spinach coarsely to make nearly 4 cups.
2) Peel the onion and chop it. Peel and mince 1 or 2 garlic cloves finely. Cut the... - 47.1168
Sweet Potato Bean Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a large skillet, add oil and sautÃ© onion and sweet potatoes until the onions are transparent and the sweet potatoes are limp.
3. Add a few drops of water if necessary to prevent scorching.
4. In a... - 47.1092
Chili Bean Soup
Wash and soak beans overnight in water to cover.
Drain beans; add chicken stock and 1/2 cup water to beans.
Simmer 2 hours until tender.
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
Add bell peppers; saute 2 minutes.
Add this mixture to soup pot.
Add... - 47.1037
Napoleon's Bean Salad
1 Throughly drain the beans.
2 In a large pan or casserole, put the drained beans.
3 Add in the onion and carrot quarters, bouquet garni.
5 Generously sprinkle with black pepper.
6 Pour water, sufficient enough to cover.
7 Simmer... - 47.095
Mushroom And Bean Moussaka
1) With a clean cloth, wipe the mushrooms.
2) Then, cut off the stalks and chop them. Keep the caps aside.
3) In a 2 pint casserole, combine 1 ounce of the margarine and the shallot.
4) On high power, cook for 1 minute, stirring only... - 47.0468
Butter Bean And Tomato Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200 degrees C/ gas Mark 6)
1 In a frying pan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the onion and cook, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3 Remove from the heat and add in the... - 47.038
Bean Stuffed Vine Leaves
1) In a food processor, chop the beans and carrot.
2) To this, add the tomato puree, paprika, thyme and 4 tablespoons of water.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Now, process this mixture to a granular paste.
5) Into a large ovenproof bowl, transfer... - 46.8645
1) Puree the chickpeas and beans in an electric blender.
2) Mix with the vinegar and beer, leave it for 3 minutes.
3) In a pan, boil the broth, add shrimps, turnips, carrots, simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Mix in the bean mixture. Cook for 5... - 46.8423
Microwave Cooked Northern Bean Soup
1) Into a 5-quart casserole, add in the Northern Beans, water and salt. Let the casserole rest overnight. You may even rehydrate the soaked beans.
2) Next, add in the ham, onion, salt, pepper, marjoram, basil leaves and bay leaf.
3) Mix,... - 46.829
Multi Bean Soup
1. Sort the beans, rinse under water and drain. Keep aside.
2. In a 6-quart stockpot, add the beans and cover with water 2 inches above it.
3. Bring the content to boil. Continue to boil for 2 minutes.
4. Take of from heat.
5. Cover and... - 46.7715
Bean And Sesame Soup
1) In a bowl, add in the beans. Add enough cold water to cover the beans. Let it rest overnight.
2) In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the onions and celery. Fry for about 5 minutes.
3) Add in the drained beans into the pan. Next, pour in the... - 46.6917
Brown Rice And Bean Salad
1) Separately rinse the rice and beans under running cold water.
3) In a pan, heat butter and add the shallots.
4) Stirring occasionally, gently cook for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the rice.
6) Pour in boiling water, 1 teaspoon... - 46.6737
Caribbean Bean Casserole
1) Coat a casserole dish with butter.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, chili peppers and garlic for 5 minutes.
3) Add the stock, beans and bay leaf.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are... - 46.6519
Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables With Bean Mash
1. In a sauce pan, combine the beans with the garlic and stock.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the beans are tender.
3. Once cooked take the pan off the heat and mash the... - 46.5766
3 Bean Salad
1) Drain the cans of green beans, waxed beans and kidney beans.
2) Combine them in a large bowl and refrigerate.
3) Into the blender, add in the vinegar, salad oil, water, sweet pickles, green onions, celery stalks, pepper, sugar and salt.
4) Use the... - 46.5188
Vegetable, Bean, And Noodle Bake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Grease a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
3. In a pan heat oil and saute onion and celery until soft.
4. Stir in flour and continue stirring over medium heat until bubbly.
5. Slowly add soybean liquid, stirring... - 46.5126
Microwave Cooked Hamburger And Bean Soup
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the beans with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 11 minutes on HIGH. Stir once halfway in between the cooking time.
3) When the beans have turned tender, drain. Keep aside.
4) In a 5-quart... - 46.4768
Carrot Celery And Butter Bean Lasagne
1) In a 2 1/2-pint casserole dish, pour hot water up to three-quarters.
2) On high power, cook until the water starts boiling.
3) To this, stir in 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
4) Into this water, immerse two sheets of the... - 46.4588
Tomato Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook green beans and limas separately as directed on packages.
2. Drain out as soon as it is tender and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
3. In a bowl mix beans and limas.
4. Peel and halve tomatoes. Squeeze to... - 46.3514
Black Eyed Bean Casserole
1. Rinse the beans and soak them in water.
2. Add the soaked beans (along with water) to a cooker and pressure cook it for 15 minutes. Or
3. Add the soaked beans (along with water) to a pan and cook it for 45 minutes. Allow the beans to cool, drain... - 46.3156
This Bean Loaf recipe is from family cookbook and you can be rest assured that it works. Total time you have to spend on preparation and making of Bean Loaf is only 45 minutes. The marriage of the incredible flavors of Beans with other ingredients is the... - 46.2757
Antipasto Canneluni Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl place the cooked and cooled beans.
2. Combine rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss to mix well.
4. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
5. Cover the salad bowl. Let it stand at room temperature for 60 minutes so that the flavors blend well.... - 46.2423
Bean And Potato Soup
1. Place the beans in a large bowl and cover with water. Let them soak overnight.
2. Tip the soaked beans along with water into a slow cooker or crock pot.
3. Close pot tightly with its lid.
4. Allow the beans to cook and soften on HIGH... - 46.2299
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 46.0992
Butter Bean Salad
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredeints.
3) Toss the vegetables well to coat them well in the dressing.
4) Keep the salad to chill.
5) Serve the chilled butter bean salad as side... - 45.9786
Black Turtle Bean Soup
1) In a large kettle, add in the beans and water. Let the mixture come to boil.Cover the kettle and take it off the flame. Let the kettle stand for 1 hour.
2) Turn back the beans on boil. Add in the pepperoni and onions. Turn down the flame and cover.... - 45.968
Cheese And Bean Burritos
Rinse the pinto beans.
In a 3-quart sauce-pan combine the pinto beans and water.
Bring the beans to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till the beans are very tender.
Mash beans completely.
Add the onion, chili salsa, garlic, and... - 45.8534
Chilli Bean And Pepper Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until soft but not coloured.
Stir in the peppers and chillies and fry for a few minutes.
Stir in the stock and tomato juice or passata, the tomato puree and paste, chilli sauce, kidney beans and... - 45.8466
Corn Crepes With Bean Filling
1) In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour and turmeric.
2) Whisk in the milk, corn, egg substitute, oil and chives.
3) Let rest for 20 minutes.
4) If the batter is thick, thin it with additional milk to make a cream like... - 45.8221
Soy Bean Soup Bistro Style
Trim root ends and tough outer leaves from leeks.
Slit each leek lengthwise, rinse between layers, then thinly slice.
In a 5 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add leeks and onion (or use all onion), celery, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until onion is... - 45.8187
Spicy Bean Tostadas
In a 2-quart saucepan combine drained kidney beans, drained hominy, tomatoes and green chili peppers, tomato sauce, sliced celery, snipped parsley, and sugar.
Bring the tomato and bean mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Combine... - 45.8084
Egg Noodles In Yellow Bean And Chilli Sauce
1. Mix together the yellow bean paste, chilli sauce and garlic.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
3. Add noodles or spaghetti and boil until they are just tender but firm to the bite.
4. Drain over a... - 45.7946
1) Pour off the liquid from the beans and refresh under running cold water.
2) In a saucepan, place the beans and water.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 2 hours or until tender.
4) In another pan, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, potato... - 45.7903
Bean And Fruit Stew
1 Thoroughly drain the beans and put into a large saucepan.
2 Pour over half the stock and gently bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer for about 45 minutes, or until just tender.
4 Add in the French beans, carrots and potatoes to the... - 45.7624
Butter Bean Surprise
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Place tvp in basin with yeast extract, crushed garlic and 8 fl oz (230 ml) hot water.
3. Stir rice in oil over heat 5 minutes.
4. Add tvp, 1 pint (570 ml) water and seasoning and... - 45.7624
Enchiladas With Bean Sauce
1. Mash beans in water so that they are moist.
2. Preheat oven to 300°.
3. Mix the next 4 ingredients. Cook till the mixture gets creamy.
4. In a large baking dish add butter.
5. Spread a tortilla with a meat layer and butter bean... - 45.7306
Curried Bean Medley
1) In a casserole, combine the shallots and oil.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 to 4 minutes until soft. Stir once in between.
3) Now, stir in the garam masala and grated ginger.
4) On high power, cook covered for 1 minute.
5) To this, add the... - 45.7222
Beef And Bean Casserole
Washthebeans, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Trim the beef and cut it into 2.5-cm (1-in) cubes.
Fry the meat in the heated oil in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the meat and fry the onions... - 45.7169
Personally, I think that this Bean Salad is the best in the world. That is why I am excited about sharing this with you. Beans is one of the few ingredients I like to include in my daily cooking and this is my comfort recipe that I usually prepare using it.... - 45.4857
Iowa Bean Bake
1. Pick and rinse beans under running water then add to a large pot or kettle with water to cover.
2. Bring water to a boil, cover and cook beans for 2 more minutes.
3. Take pan off the heat and let beans soak for 1 hour.
4. Return pot to... - 45.4721
Baked Spicy Tofu With Bean Thread Noodles Corn And Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a small baking dish, whisk marinade ingredients.
3. Chop drained tofu into ½ inch cubes.
4. Add to marinade and using a spoon, turn gently for even coating. The tofu should be close to each other.... - 45.4677
Chili Beef And Bean Soup
1) Peel the onion and finely chop it. Cut off the stalk base of the pepper and scoop out the seeds. Finely chop the pepper.
2) In a large heavy-bottomed pan, melt the fat and sauté the onion till they start to color.
3) Add the meat and... - 45.3757
Bean Pimiento Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook the green beans in boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and rinse the bean in chilled water.
3) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, tomato juice, sweetener, tarragon, onion flakes, pimientos and... - 45.304
Provolone Bean Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large oven proof casserole, fry the salami over medium high heat.
3. When browned, remove using a slotted spoon, onto paper toweling and keep aside.
4. To the drippings in the casserole add the onion... - 45.3012
Hot Bean Thread Noodles
1 In a large bowl of warm water, soak the noodles for 15 minutes.
2 Drain them and discard the water when the noodles are soft.
3 Cut them into 3 inch (7-5cm) lengths using scissors or a knife.
4 Into a hot wok or pot, put 1... - 45.2837
Two Bean Chili
1. Heat a large (6-quart) casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef, add vegetables and sprinkle with spices.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered and vegetables are limp.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in the... - 45.2399
Grilled Mediterranean Veg With Bean Mash
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a grill pan, arrange the vegetables and brush lightly with oil.
3) Grill until the vegetables are lightly browned, turn, brush again with oil and grill until tender.
4) In a small pan, add the beans, garlic... - 45.1092
Bean And Bacon Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a flameproof casserole dish, heat the oil and fry the onion gently for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Fry adding the sausages and bacon gently for a further 5 minutes, turning the sausages... - 45.1048
Trout Beetroot And Bean Salad
1. In a saucepan boil water.
2. Add the green beans and blanch for 3 minutes, until just tender-crisp
3. Drain in a colander and refresh under cold tap water. Set aside to drain
4. In a jar with a screw on lid, combine vinegar and seasonings. Close... - 45.0315
Tangy Rice And Bean Salad
1. In a sieve, rinse the rice completely till the water runs clear
2. In a separate pan, boil the rice with water for fifteen minutes till the rice grains are just tender.
3. Use a sieve to drain the cooked rice. Then rinse the rice with cool water to... - 45.0118
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 450°.
2) In little milk, soak the bread.
3) Peel the garlic.
4) Squeeze out milk from bread, then put through a grinder or food processor with garlic, parsley and meat.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6)... - 44.9631
Everyday Bean Recipes By Category