Baked Sweet Pasta
- » Everyday Baked Sweet Pasta
Everyday Baked Sweet Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday baked sweet pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday baked sweet pasta recipes.
Sweet And Smoky Pasta Salad
1. In large bowl combine all ingredients and toss such that they are mixed well.
2. Serve chilled. - 30.2441
Homestyle Tuna And Pasta Bake
How about some baked pasta tonight. This Homestyle Tuna and Pasta Bake is a nice option if you are looking for a quick and easy meal. Get the idea of how to prepare this dish and you can put whatever you want to suit your taste. - 87.1589
Vegetable Bordered Pasta Bake
Break pasta into 1-inch pieces.
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
In a covered saucepan, cook broccoli, onion, green or sweet red pepper, and garlic in a small amount of water about 10 minutes or till broccoli is crisp-tender;... - 50.402
Baked Golden Macaroni And Cheese
Here is a better way to make macaroni and cheese for your kids. Look at this amazing video with a twist of roasted bell peppers for that wonderful golden color to make the dish more appealing. Great thing about this mac n cheese is that your kids would love... - 144.38
This Pasta Flora tastes incredible ! Try this sweet pasta bake for dessert ! Tell me if you share my passion for this Pasta Flora. - 36.0924
Pasta E Fagioli Casserole
Pasta E Fagioli Casserole is a much loved Italian soup bake. This spaghetti bake is made with spaghetti sausage mixture baked with kidney bean and cheese mixture with herb seasonings.The Pasta E Fagioli Casserole is a hot favorite from the Itlian cuisine.... - 35.8263
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
For pasta crust, in a large bowl combine egg, milk, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in cooked pasta.
Spread pasta mixture evenly in a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
Bake in a 350°... - 45.8621
Baked Beef Lasagna
Combine water and salt in large kettle.
Float oil on surface of water; bring to boil.
Slowly add noodles, a few at a time; cook 15 minutes.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Arrange on toweling to drain.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Brown beef and... - 41.0173
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. For preparing pasta casing: Boil salt in large pot of water.
3. Cook pasta until it softens. It may take 10 minutes, by when it becomes slightly overcooked.
4. Take a 2-quart casserole and grease it... - 47.0512
Charleston Sweet Potato Pancake
This Charleston Sweet Potato Pancake is superly delicious ! Just try these irresistibly seasoned panbakes as an accompaniment to rice or pasta, or eat them as it is. Your suggestions for this Charleston Sweet Potato Pancake are welcome ! - 42.3787
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
1. Prepare Ingredients required.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In a large nonstick roasting pan, toss eggplant, zucchini, sweet pepper, and carrots with 1 tablespoon oil.
4. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 45 minutes,... - 47.0643
Yankee Doodle Macaroni
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Set out a 13" x 9" x 3" baking dish. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Stir in the carrots, onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until almost tender.
2. Stir in the beef and... - 35.2043
Garden Macaroni Salad
1. Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil, add the macaroni, and cook for 8 minutes or just until tender. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, lemon juice,... - 35.0906
Mafia Spaghetti Sauce
Stir all together and mix with meat.
Cover and bake for 2-3 hours at 275-300°.
Stir occasionally. - 29.094
Brown ground steak and add chopped onions and peppers, salt and pepper.
Cook for 10 mins. in a skillet.
Add mushrooms, beans, noodles and thinly sliced tomatoes.
Cover and simmer for 20 mins.
Meanwhile, fry bacon strips.
Place cooked ingredients in open 2... - 37.8077
Penne With Cheese Sauce
1)Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Penne in salted water as per pack instructions.
3)Remove from heat, drain, and set aside.
3)In a pan, melt Nestle Butter and add in the maida flour. Stir for a... - 41.5308
Chorizo Chicken With Chilli Wedges
1. Preheat your oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7
2. On a baking sheet, place the sweet potatoes, toss with some oil, chilli flakes and seasoning
3. Roast for ten minutes for then reduce the temperature to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
4. Over each of... - 37.9093
No Cook Spinach Sauce
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta.
2) Drain well and keep warm in a serving bowl.
3) In a food processor, process spinach and basil and then chop finely using a sharp knife or by hand.
4) Transfer this to a bowl and marinate... - 43.2508
Sausage And Pepper Subs
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Place sub rolls on a baking sheet.
2. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Shape sausage into four 7-inch oblong patties about 1/3 inch thick. Place in skillet and cook, turning once, until browned and just cooked through,... - 28.5295
Hungarian Shepherd's Goulash
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Into the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, add the butter and onions.
4) Then, add the tomatoes, peppers, diced meat, salt and lots of paprika pepper.
5) In the oven,... - 38.7519
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a pan, saute the sausages for 15-20 minutes over a medium heat or until thoroughly cooked, drain well on paper towel and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
3) In an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking pan,... - 39.3733
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Cut peppers in half, remove seeds and stems, rub with olive oil, and bake skin-side up in the oven for 20 minutes.
Remove and cool.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute onions, fennel, and garlic until soft, about 5... - 43.0462
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 148.76