- » Everyday Baked Mexican Pie
Everyday Baked Mexican Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday baked mexican pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday baked mexican pie recipes.
Mexican Tamale Pie
Cook onion and green pepper in hot fat till just tender.
Add meat; brown lightly.
Add next 8 ingredients.
Simmer 20 to 25 minutes, till thick.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Pour into greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Make Corn-meal Topper: Stir corn meal... - 48.3485
1) Preheat the oevn to 425°F.
2) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is... - 47.874
Chicken Tamale Pie
1) In a bowl, beat the eggs until frothy and fluffy.
3) Lightly fold in the sour cream and milk.
4) Mix in sugar, salsa, corn meal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and hot-pepper sauce.
5) Stir the sugar mixture well until... - 47.3104
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small bowl, mash black beans with a fork.
3) In a 1 1/2 quart square baking dish, mix together canned chili, mashed black beans, corn and chopped onion.
4) In a small bowl,... - 46.8073
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Simmer white and sweet potatoes in a pot filled with water for 45 minutes or until they can be pierced easily using a fork.
3. Strain and keep aside 2 cups water.
4. Add 1 cup water to the pot back and... - 46.1439
Cowpoke Tamale Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet saute meat, onions and garlic in oil till meat is brown and the onions are soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes, corn, olives, chili powder, salt and raisins.
4) Simmer the mixture for 15... - 45.9392
Beef Pie Mexicali
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
3) In a broiling pan over a rack, place the beef 5 to 6 inches from heat source and broil for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning once.
4) In a medium mixing bowl,... - 45.7473
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0982
Layered Enchilada Pie
Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in butter.
Add seasoning, olives and tomato sauce.
In a round 2 qt.casserole, alternate layers of tortilla, meat sauce and 1-1/2 C.cheese.
Sprinkle remaining 1/2 C.of cheese on top of tortilla.
Pour water at edge into... - 44.8914
Layered Mexican Chicken Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a medium bowl, stir together the condensed soup and yogurt until well combined.
Then stir in the chili peppers, green peppers, onions and garlic.
Lightly spray a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
Spoon a thin layer of the soup... - 43.7538
Chicken Tortilla Pie
1. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add... - 39.542
Mexican Corn Pie
Mix all ingredients together.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. - 36.7292
Mexican Meat Pie
1. Chop the onion and saute in the butter.
2. Add the beef and brown. Then add the green peppers, tomatoes, crushed garlic, and bouillon and season with salt and pepper. Heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Peel potatoes and boil in lightly... - 36.4272
Mexican Beef Pie
1. In 10-inch skillet over high heat, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic, stirring occa sionally, until all pan juices evaporate and meat is well browned. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in kidney beans, corn, tomato... - 35.402