- » Everyday Baked Cheese
Everyday Baked Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday baked cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday baked cheese recipes.
Baked Golden Macaroni And Cheese
Here is a better way to make macaroni and cheese for your kids. Look at this amazing video with a twist of roasted bell peppers for that wonderful golden color to make the dish more appealing. Great thing about this mac n cheese is that your kids would love... - 136.674
Homemade Cream Cheese Cake
Homemade cream cheese cake is a recipe that brings gourmet cooking to your kitchen without all the technical difficulties. Take a look at this video clip and see how easily the chef makes it at home and it comes out so perfect that anyone can make it. So give... - 116.124
Baked Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
Are you on a low carb diet and wondering what to have as a snack? Try these Baked Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits. These are perfect to munch on, or a great lunch put together with some crisp greens. Taka a look at the video for the ingredients and directions. - 115.811
Mac And Cheese With Ham And Chipotle
Finding new recipes for holiday meal leftovers can be a quite a challenge. Watch Chef and mom Ariane Duarte show one of her favorite leftover holiday ham recipe. Everybody loves Mac & cheese. It’s a great crowd pleaser. Ariane adds a twist by adding... - 113.122
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 112.487
Baked Pizza Crust
Another recipe being shared by Chef David to involve the little ones to cook! Get them to bake this pizza crust and get to make their own topping! Easy to follow instruction in this video, see it for more! - 112.01
Lunch Box Ideas : Pizza
1. Roll pizza dough and let it rise for about 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
3. Spread marinara sauce on top of the rolled pizza
4. Scatter cheese and then olives over it
5. Sprinkle pizza and pasta seasoning and... - 109.032
Gluten Free Quiche With Three Cheeses
This video is for all those who know people with gluten allergy or wish to aviod gluten in food. The chef uses simple and available ingredients to make the crust and quiche gluten free. Watch the video and enjoy. - 104.876
Two Cheese Baked Macaroni
With so many mac and cheese recipes out there it is difficult to choose the right one. But to make it a little easier here is a time tested recipe of Two Cheese Baked Macaroni. This is a simple recipe, and if you like to keep it simple, you will love it. - 103.73
Jalapeno, Ham And Cheese Rolls
You don't have to be a great chef to cook great dishes. You just need to know how well the ingredients work together and that can be done by trying various ingredients in a recipe. This Jalapeno, Ham and Cheese Rolls recipe is also a similar one. Gets ready... - 96.7911
Grandmas Meatball In Sauce
Grandmas recipe never fail to impress even after several generations down the line. That's why Grandmas recipes are preserved with great care and shared as well. Cooking my way chefs are showing their own grandmas meatball in sauce recipes that they have been... - 96.6606
Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas
The chef is making Spicy Cheese And Onion Enchiladas in a very simple way making it easy for anyone and everyone to put together the well known Mexican enchilada. Enchiladas has evolved in different ways, from filling to sauces there are numerous variations.... - 95.5909
Poblano Pepper Baked Egg
Chef Tina is making an impressively simple dish, Poblano Pepper Baked Eggs. The dish is quiet flexible as one can add just about anything in the ramekins and top with egg; its sure to turn out delicious. Tina is using ramekins for small serving but one can... - 92.1366
Truffled Mushroom And Potato Gratin With Sottocenere Cheese
Potatoes are common and most sought after in any cuisine and here is a recipe with a twist. Check out chef John showing how to make gratin with russet potatoes and mushrooms along with a few common seasonings. Interesting side dish with most mains! - 90.8802
Turkey And Cheese Open Sandwich
This Turkey and Cheese Open Sandwich is a simple yet fancy recipe. The cherry tomatoes add the freshness to the sandwich. You can have it for breakfast or as a snack if you like. Try it today! - 87.9189
Barbecued Mac And Cheese
How adventurous can you get with Mac and Cheese? Well, there is no limit to it. And to prove it further, here is a Barbecued Mac and Cheese recipe. Watch the video to learn the details of preparing this rustic dish outdoors. It is a great treat for the entire... - 87.7618
Strawberry Cheese Cake Muffins - Part 1
Celebrate the sweet side of summer with a delectable fruity dessert that is sure to tickle your taste buds all season long. This video presents an extremely delicious muffin recipe with a creamy, fruity filling inside. Now these dessert muffins are so... - 85.8409
Strawberry Cheese Cake Muffins - Part 2
Not sure what to do with the extra bushels of midsummer strawberries? Simple, just use them to make delectable strawberry-cream dessert muffins. It's so simple, quick and easy that even you kids can assist you to whomp up this sweet indulgence. Just one bite... - 83.0468
Homemade Cheese And Onion Pasties
Homemade Cheese and Onion Pasties are a great snack. Put together with a nice salad it can be served as a gourmet lunch. Watch and learn how to make these cheesy puffs in your kitchen. - 80.794
Gluten Free Macaroni And Cheese
Want to enjoy a warm bowl of creamy macaroni and cheese that doesn’t add on pounds but tastes really good? Try this recipe of your favorite dish, a lighter version of the thousand calorie traditional recipe and is gluten-free so that you can enjoy it... - 78.1041
Stuffed Greek Peppers
Greek peppers have a sweet taste and sometimes even called as Sweet peppers. They are ideal for salads and but here we have a special dish by our chef. Stuffed Greek Peppers is his very own creation that could be your complete meal. Peppers are stuffed with... - 76.7809
Baked Pasta With Cheesy Meatballs
Baked Pasta with Cheesy Meatball sounds like a recipe that takes hours to cook. Fortunately, our chef is putting up this dish in just a few minutes and let his oven does the rest of it. It's a great make-ahead meal also for those who don't like to cook in the... - 74.3812
Gluten Free Vegan Macaroni And Cheese
Missing classics like mac and cheese now that you've turned vegan? Then watch this video and get ready to be amazed! You can actually cook vegan mac and cheese. This version of the dish tastes just as good as the regular one and is much healthier. The recipe... - 71.9742
Rich Macaroni And Cheese With Bacon
One bite of this Mac and cheese can turn a good girl into miss bad! Watch Bad Girl Jenny Kelley tempt you like the devil into eating Macaroni and Cheese filled with cream, bacon, and a massive pile of cheese. Once you have tasted the real thing, you wont... - 71.1104
Greek Moussaka is a classic meat dish something like a French casserole. You don't need visit Greece or a Mediterranean country to enjoy it, Nikko and Tina put up the dish together like a team with total ease. Spicy meat with eggplant baked in bechamel sauce... - 68.6668
Cranberry cheese bread, a cheesy tangy bread which makes everybody's mouth water. Make this bread to mark autumn and celebrate Thanksgivings. Although, cranberry bread is the main feature, but the taste is highlighted by the cheese in it. Enjoy this cranberry... - 52.3718
Spiced Cheese Loaves
Spiced cheese loaves are a simple and impressive breads. These loaves can be served with main courses and with cheese and butter for breakfast or as side dish. Spiced cheese loaves are easy to make and need little practice. You must try making the spiced... - 51.5642
Ham And Cheese Casserole
This is a recipe from my childhood! My Mom made this the day or two after she made a ham with the left over meat. - 51.3142
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons margarine, and the almonds.
3. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 51.2831
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 50.8961
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Put back noodles into the pot.
4) In a frying pan heat butter.
5) Add onion and garlic.
6) Stir fry until... - 50.7711
1) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon rind and blend until well-mixed.
2) While the machine is on, pour in skim milk.
3) Switch off the machine and empty... - 50.5871
Chili Cheese Cornbread
This Chilli Cheese Cornbread tastes superb ! This cornmeal, cheese, corn and chilli bread makes a sumptuous meal ! Try this Chilli Cheese Cornbread and let me know if you like it ! - 50.5366
Rice And Cheese Pie
Start by making the pastry.
Sift the flour and baking powder together.
In a saucepan bring the olive oil, 125 ml (4 fl oz) water and the salt to the boil, then remove from the heat.
Beat the flour into the liquid, little by little, to make a pliable... - 50.4981
Baked Cheese Potato Tomato Casserole
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Cheese-Potato-Tomato Casserole to double that fun. This casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 50.4259
Apricot Cheese Loaf
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a small bowl, place apricots and pour boiling water over them.
3) Let them cool.
2) In a bowl, beat butter and sugar together until creamy.
3) Add eggs one at a time, beating until... - 50.3464
Ricotta Cheese Cookies
These Ricotta Cheese Cookies are simply awesome ! Try these delicious sweet cheese bakes for dessert or for a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Ricotta Cheese Cookies are welcome ! - 50.2876
Body Shaper Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
2. To make the crust for the cheesecake, in a 9-inch (23-cm) spring form pan combine ingredients for crust and mix well.
3. Spread and press firmly on bottom and Â½ inch up sides of the pan.... - 50.2052
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar and margarine.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom of the pan.
4. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Lower... - 50.1053
craving for a pasta? why don't you try something different by baking it? try this baked beef macaroni that is oozing with cheese topping that is filled with meaty beef and tomato sauce. - 50.0875
Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
This Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert ! A lemony cream and ricotta cheese bake, this Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is something that you'll not want to miss out on ! - 50.015
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. For making the crust combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and PURITAN Oil in 9-inch pie plate. Mix well with fork. Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
4. For making the filling... - 49.919
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for
4 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back noodles into the pot.
5) Stir in next 8... - 49.7274
Apricot Cottage Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. In a bowl combine apricots, almond extract, lemon extract with 1/2 cup of sugar and pour it towards the bottom of pie shell.
3. In an oven bake this mixture for about 10 minutes at 425° F..
4. In a... - 49.6672
Spinach Cheese And Prosciutto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
These Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a gala treat for this festive season ! Do make them for a weekend social event and find your friends craving for more and more. If you have any suggestions for these Spinach, Fish and Proscuitto... - 49.6345
Creamy Cheesy Noodles
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add vermicelli, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back vermicelli into the pot.
5) Stir in next 6... - 49.6142
To make the pastry: Sift flour, salt and sugar into bowl.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add mixture of egg yolks and vanilla; mix well to form dough, adding a small amount of water if needed.
Chill, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 1 hour.
Divide into 2... - 49.5977
Pumpkin N Cheese Cake Roll
To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then spray the wax paper with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, pumpkin... - 49.5797
Vegetable Cheese Cannelloni
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Coat a 13X9X2-inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
2) Blend the whole tomatoes in an electric blender to get a smooth mixture.
3) Transfer the puree into a medium saucepan. Add in tomato sauce, tomato... - 49.545
Two Cheese Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square 2-inch deep baking pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the cornmeal,... - 49.5247
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Add yeast to luke warm water and let stand for 5 minutes .
3. In a saucepan, warm cottage cheese.
4. In a bowl, add cottage cheese, fructose, yeast mixture, flour, onion, egg, dill seeds, cayenne pepper... - 49.5188
Welsh Rarebit Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat together milk, water, cheese, and margarine until cheese is just melted and then cool until... - 49.5111
Baked Lentils With Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a shallow baking dish about 9 by 13 inches, add lentils, water, bay, salt, pepper, marjoram, sage, thyme, onions, garlic, and tomatoes.
3. Seal with a foil.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover and add... - 49.5058
Artichoke And Cheese Pie
Artichoke And Cheese Pie made using this recipe is an experience by itself. It is served as a delicious Main Dish. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 49.5001
Crustless Vegetable Cheese Pie
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
3. Add in mushrooms, green pepper, zucchini and saute to softness.
4.Drain away excess liquid.
5. Cool .
6. Mix together cheeses, spinach, eggs,... - 49.4972
Ham Pie With Cheese Crust
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a large saucepan and add the onion and carrots to some water.
3) Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
4) Add the ham, potatoes, salt and pepper and cover the pan once... - 49.4252
Pineapple Cheese Pie
Combine cheese, flour, and salt.
Stir in cream, granulated sugar, rinds, and juice.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat yolks until thick.
Add yolks to cheese mixture and fold in whites.
Line 9-inch pie pan with pastry.
Spread pastry with preserves.
Pour in... - 49.4185
Blueberry Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a clean large bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, graham cracker crumbs, and butter.
3) Spread this mixture evenly and firmly on a 9 inch pie plate. Use the back of a spoon to press the mixture firmly... - 49.3988
Brown Rice With Vegetables And Cheese Sauce
1) Into a thick based saucepan, melt the butter and oil together and then add the onions, carrots, and celery
2) SautÃ© the for about 5 minutes till they are well coated with the oil.
3) Season with salt and add boiling water.
4) Then add in the... - 49.3812
Cheddar Spoon Bread
Spoon bread is much like a savory souffle or pudding but has a consistency of a bread. It adds taste to your meal. There are many recipes to make spoon bread. Try this recipe of cheddar spoon bread and enjoy!! - 49.3759
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and baking sheet with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. Trim crust of bread and slice into 3/4-inch thick slices.
4 In a medium bowl, whisk... - 49.3724
Creamy Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Crush corn flakes, if used, as fine crumbs. Mix the crushed corn flakes with sugar and butter well. Keep half of the mixture to be used as topping.
3. Take a 10 inch spring form pan and firmly press rest of... - 49.3356
Strawberry Glazed Cheese Cake
Prepare Crust: Combine crust ingredients; blend well.
Press evenly over bottom and up 1 3/4-inches on sides of buttered 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake in preheated 350° oven 5 minutes.
Prepare Filling: Beat cream cheese, half and half, lemon peel and salt... - 49.3356
Broccoli Cheese Bars
1) Use cooking spray in a 13" x 9" pan.
2) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
3) Thaw the broccoli, squeezing all excess moisture.
4) In a pan, add all the ingredients and mix well.
5) Place in oven for 35 minutes, till lightly... - 49.2484
Pineapple Cheese Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a saucepan cook crushed pineapple at low heat for about 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl combine water and cornstarch and fold in pineapple to it. Cook this mixture until it turns clear. When done remove... - 49.2182
Tomato Cheese Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate by spraying it with nonstick coating
3. Place the toasted squares on top of the pie plate and then sprinkle them with the shredded cheese
4. Cover the cheese with the slices of... - 49.2007
John Wayne's Cheese
Your search for a winning John Wayne's Cheese recipe ends at this place. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Breakfast. Try your hand at this recipe of John Wayne's Cheese, which makes you keep asking for more. I would really appreciate a feedback on... - 49.1985
Viva Macaroni And Cheese
1) Preheat oven at 350°
2) In a large nonstick skillet melt margarine.
3) Sauté onion, celery, and garlic till tender.
4) Add water, tomato paste, macaroni, salt, and oregano.
5) Cover pan and simmer mixture, stirring occasionally till... - 49.1425
Cheese And Onion Quichelets
1) Into a large bowl, mix the flour, salt and pepper
2) Using the fingertips rub in the margarine and lard to get a crumble or sand like mixture
3) Add water just enough for the dough to come together and to leave the sides of the bowl
4) Cling wrap... - 49.1162
Cheese And Vegetable Manicotti
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
4. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes until just soft and... - 49.1117
Golden Cheese Sponge
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Golden Cheese Sponge - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! So just give it a try! - 49.0657
Polenta With Gorgonzola And Roasted Peppers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a heavy-duty baking sheet with thick foil lining.
3. Broil bell peppers from 3-inch distance from main heat source. The bell peppers should be turned all around so that all its sides are absolutely charred.
4.... - 49.0272
In a bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, the 1/3 cup granulated sugar, and the melted butter or margarine.
Carefully press into bottom and 2 1/2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
In small saucepan combine butterscotch pudding mix and the remaining... - 49.005
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, combine crushed graham crackers with oleo and sugar.
3) Chill the crust thoroughly, or freeze for a short duration. Keep aside.
4) In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until... - 48.9942
Creamy Macaroni And Cheese
This Creamy Macaroni and Cheese tastes incredible ! I tried this irresistibly seasoned cheese and pasta bake with some savory chili sauce for my meal and simply loved it ! Try this Creamy Macaroni and Cheese and let me know if you like it ! - 48.9602
Prize Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Make 1.5 cups fine crumbs of zwieback by rolling.
3. Make the butter soft and add to the crumbs with cinnamon and sugar.
4. Take a 9 inch spring form pan, grease with butter and spread 3/4th mixture on the... - 48.9268
Zucchini Pie [quiche]
You can substitute zucchini with your favorite meat. I was making it for some of our vegetarian friends, and hence didnt experiment
much :) - 48.9241
Vegetable Loaf With Cheese Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 8 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all loaf ingredients until well mixed.
Spoon into prepared loaf pan.
Place in large roasting pan on oven shelf.
Fill roaster with water to 1-inch from top.
Bake 60... - 48.9134
Louella's Buttermilk Cheese Pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan.
Roll out the pastry dough and fit it into the pie pan.
Mix the sugar and flour together in a large bowl.
Add the beaten eggs and mix well.
Add the butter and buttermilk and mix well.
Stir in the... - 48.8684
Spaghetti Cheese Pie
About 1 1/4 hours before serving: Cook, then drain spaghetti as label directs.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, saute bacon; remove from skillet; drain off all but 1 tablespoon drippings; add onions and mushrooms; brown lightly.
Break... - 48.8639
Macaroni Crust Pizza
To make crust, in a large saucepan cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
In a mixing bowl combine the 2 beaten eggs, the 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Add drained macaroni to egg... - 48.819
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
Soften gelatin in water.
Melt chocolate in milk in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add 1 cup sugar and... - 48.7606
Cottage Cheese Cake
1) Preheat oven at 325°F.
2) In a bowl, add cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
3) Add butter to blend together.
4) Use greased 8-inch spring form pan to press the mixture on the inner surface.
5) Beat eggs to form stiff.
6) Gradually add... - 48.6891
This Butterscotch Cookies recipe is a lifesaver. This Butterscotch Cookies when served as Snack is sure to please your family members. You do not need to be a gourmet to taste how delicious and flavorful this is. - 48.6239
Sour Cream Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the sugar, cornstarch and ginger together.
3) In a mixing bowl with rhubarb, stir the sugar mixture and blend well.
4) Turn the rhubarb mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake in the... - 48.5674
All American Cheese Lasagna
About 2 hours before serving: In large saucepan over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onion 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms (reserve a few for garnish), salt, oregano, basil and 1 cup water.
Simmer 15 minutes, stirring... - 48.5539
1) In a bowl combine 2 tablespoons sugar, crumbs, butter, and cinnamon and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springfrom pan, pour the mixture, and set aside.
3) Preheat oven.
4) In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and... - 48.5135
Cheesy Greek Pie
For filling, in a mixer bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Add 2 eggs; beat till fluffy.
Stir in shredded provolone cheese, cottage cheese, the 1/2 cup chopped olives, and garlic salt.
Brush the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch... - 48.4886
1) First, prepare the tomato sauce by following the instructions below.
2) In a deep, heavy skillet, heat oil over low heat.
3) In hot oil, saute the onion, garlic and parsley until onion turns soft, for about 5 minutes.
4) To the skillet, add... - 48.4523
Lemon Cheese Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) To prepare the crust, in a bowl, combine flour and sugar.
3) Gradually add the remaining ingredients.
4) Mix well and chill thoroughly.
5) On the bottom and sides of a spring form pan, put the... - 48.3933
Soften yeast in warm water.
Cook milk to lukewarm.
Sift flour, sugar and salt into mixing bowl.
With a pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg, softened yeast and milk.
Stir in cheese, parsley and... - 48.3675
Baked Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the crumbs with the margarine.
3) Press 3/4th of the mixture into the bottom and to the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Save the remaining crumbs to sprinkle on top of the pie, if a fruit... - 48.3531
Leek, Celery And Cheese Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly coat the bottom with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a pan, place leeks and celery with the milk and season to taste.
4) Put the lid on and cook over low heat until tender.
5) Strain the vegetables and... - 48.3302
Cauliflower And Ricotta Cheese Pie
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Microwave the cauliflower for about 4-5 minutes or steam it for about 6-7 minutes until it turns soft.
3. Keep aside
4. Take a separate pan, melt the butter and fry the... - 48.2752
Zucchini Cheese Appetizers
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Use a 13x9 inch pan to grease.
3) In a bowl, add all ingredients except the zucchini.
4) Combine all together and finally add zucchini.
5) In a baking pan spread the mixture.
6) Place inside oven to... - 48.2616
Combine the yeast, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and water in small mixing bowl.
Cover with clingfilm and leave to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until foamy.
Sift the remaining flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Add the Parmesan and chives and stir... - 48.2385