- » Everyday Baked Bean Bread
Everyday Baked Bean Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday baked bean bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday baked bean bread recipes.
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 47.1516
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 44.7842
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.1579
You May Also Like!
Spanish Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2. Melt the butter and stir in the flour. Gradually blend in the tomato juice. Bring to a boil, stirring, and cook until thickened.
3. Combine the beans, cheese, onion, green pepper, and salt to taste and mix well. Pour... - 32.0157
Lima Bean Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a blender or mixer puree beans with reserved liquid.
3. In a bowl cream together shortening and sugar until very light.
4. Mix well adding bean puree.
5. In another bowl sift together next 5... - 47.1168
Sour Creamed Green Beans
Saute onion in 1/4 cup margarine.
Add to combined beans, sour cream, flour and seasonings; mix lightly.
Pour into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with cheese; top with crumbs tossed with 1/4 cup melted margarine.
Bake at 350°F. 25 minutes. - 31.2626
Italian Bread Sticks
If you are planning to go for a potluck dinner, and are looking for some side for your dish, try these Italian bread sticks. They are just perfect. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 127.139
Lima Bean Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the lima beans, bread crumbs, green pepper, onion, nuts, eggs, cream, salt, and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Turn into a well-buttered 8 1/2- by 4 1/2- by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes, basting 3... - 28.391
Nutty Bean Loaf
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Combine with the remaining ingredients except the barbecue sauce. Pack into an oiled 8 1/2- by 4 1/2- by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
2. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. - 28.1623
Lima Bean-meatball Casserole
1. Place beans in Dutch oven with 4 1/2 cups water. Boil 2 minutes; cover; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2. Combine flour and 1/2 cup water. Stir into beans. Cook until thickened.
3. Add vegetables, bay leaf, and salt. Cover; bake at 375° F for 1... - 34.8536
Savory Green Bean Casserole
Heat oven to 375°F.
Oil 1 quart casserole lightly.
Heat 2 teaspoons Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add beans, tomatoes, mayonnaise dressing, salt, red pepper and garlic powder.
Heat... - 43.2061
French Bean Bake
1 Brown beef in butter or margarine in a me-dium-size frying pan; stir in salt, thyme, pepper and cider; heat to boiling.
2 Spoon into a 6-cup baking dish; stir in beans and onions; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly-hot.
... - 28.9547
Boston Baked Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Rinse the beans. In a large saucepan, add water and beans. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take the saucepan off the flame. Cover and let rest for about 60 minutes.
4) Into the same saucepan, add the... - 41.3842