- » Everyday Baked Bean Bread
Everyday Baked Bean Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday baked bean bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday baked bean bread recipes.
Italian Bread Sticks
If you are planning to go for a potluck dinner, and are looking for some side for your dish, try these Italian bread sticks. They are just perfect. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 125.44
Lima Bean Bread
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a blender or mixer puree beans with reserved liquid.
3. In a bowl cream together shortening and sugar until very light.
4. Mix well adding bean puree.
5. In another bowl sift together next 5... - 47.8653
Bean And Butter Bread
1) Take a blender and place kidney beans, molasses, egg, sugar, peanut butter and salt in it. Blend until a smooth paste is formed.
2) Pour in a large mixing bowl and stir in hot water. Combine yeast along with the all-purpose flour and mix well. Add... - 47.0045
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
Baked Bean Melts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine beans, onion, green pepper, brown sugar, molasses, mustard, and white pepper in an oven-proof casserole.
3. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring twice.
4. Remove casserole from oven. Turn on broiler. Place bread slices on a... - 44.3781
You May Also Like!
Sour Creamed Green Beans
Saute onion in 1/4 cup margarine.
Add to combined beans, sour cream, flour and seasonings; mix lightly.
Pour into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with cheese; top with crumbs tossed with 1/4 cup melted margarine.
Bake at 350°F. 25 minutes. - 33.1891
Spanish Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2. Melt the butter and stir in the flour. Gradually blend in the tomato juice. Bring to a boil, stirring, and cook until thickened.
3. Combine the beans, cheese, onion, green pepper, and salt to taste and mix well. Pour... - 34.6378
Savory Green Bean Casserole
Heat oven to 375°F.
Oil 1 quart casserole lightly.
Heat 2 teaspoons Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add beans, tomatoes, mayonnaise dressing, salt, red pepper and garlic powder.
Heat... - 45.1189
Lima Bean Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the lima beans, bread crumbs, green pepper, onion, nuts, eggs, cream, salt, and 2 tablespoons melted butter. Turn into a well-buttered 8 1/2- by 4 1/2- by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan. Bake for 45 minutes, basting 3... - 30.2741
Nutty Bean Loaf
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Combine with the remaining ingredients except the barbecue sauce. Pack into an oiled 8 1/2- by 4 1/2- by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
2. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. - 29.8313
Lima Bean-meatball Casserole
1. Place beans in Dutch oven with 4 1/2 cups water. Boil 2 minutes; cover; remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
2. Combine flour and 1/2 cup water. Stir into beans. Cook until thickened.
3. Add vegetables, bay leaf, and salt. Cover; bake at 375° F for 1... - 36.4902
High Protein Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°.
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against... - 47.4762
French Bean Bake
1 Brown beef in butter or margarine in a me-dium-size frying pan; stir in salt, thyme, pepper and cider; heat to boiling.
2 Spoon into a 6-cup baking dish; stir in beans and onions; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (375Â°) 30 minutes, or until bubbly-hot.
... - 31.2357
Baked Beans And Corn Casserole
Surprisingly unusual and appetizingly delicious, this Baked Beans and Corn Casserole is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Baked Beans and Corn Casserole . - 41.4943
Baked Beans With Deviled Ham And Onions
This Baked Beans with Deviled Ham and Onions is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true fastfood-lover. This version of Baked Beans with Deviled Ham and Onions is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 52.5241