- » Everyday Asian Pudding
Everyday Asian Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday asian pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday asian pudding recipes.
Raisin And Rice Pudding
1) In a saucepan, add water to bring a boil over high heat.
2) Add rice to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer this for another 30 minutes.
4) Add milk and raisins to the rice.
5) Increase heat and again allow this to boil.
6) Again reduce... - 48.9138
Delicious Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a double boiler and melt butter in the upper container.
3) Stir in flour, salt, and brown sugar.
4) Slowly mix in milk and water and stir continuously for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture... - 48.234
Lemon Rice Pudding
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, place the water, rice, raisins, nutmeg and salt.
2) Mix thoroughly, cover and cook over boiling water for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the milk.
4) Cook uncovered until the milk is absorbed, for about 10 minutes.
5)... - 47.8773
Fish Fillets With Sauce Supreme
1) Heat oven to 425° F.
2) Season the fillets by brushing oil and sprinkling with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
3) In a skillet, add mushrooms and onion to sauté in 2 tablespoons oil in a... - 47.2111
Cook rice according to package directions.
Combine cooked rice with milk, butter, salt, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and raisins.
Pour into 1 1/2-qt.baking dish.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cover baking dish with foil, not plastic.
Place on metal trivet or rack in... - 46.4767
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow the cooking instruction mentioned on the package to cook spinach and drain off excess water.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, melt butter, add mushroom and cook, stirring, on medium heat till mushrooms turn... - 46.0806
Coconut Pudding For Eight
1) In a bowl, sift together sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2) In a saucepan simmer milk and cream, stir in the sugar mixture stirring steadily until thickened.
3) Remove the pan from heat.
4) Gradually add egg yolks to the hot mixture... - 45.4535
1) Preheat the oven to 275Â°F.
2) Pour the hot milk in a pan.
3) Slowly stir in the corn meal into the hot milk.
4) Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 15 minutes, or until thick.
5) Remove the pan from the heat.
6) Combine... - 45.3317
Custard Rice Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 325° F.
2. Wash raisins, strain and set aside.
3. Grease a 2 quarter casserole dish with oil or unsalted butter.
4. Use a large sauce pan.
5. Heat the milk to below scalding point.
6. Stir in washed raisins.
7.... - 44.89
Caramel Almond Sponge
1) Chop the almonds into slivers and toast.
2) Soak gelatin in cold water.
3) In a bowl, scald milk and add syrup to it.
4) Now, fold in the gelatin and add sugar, salt and vanilla.
5) Place the bowl in a pan with ice water and stir... - 44.5843
Baked Apple Tapioca Pudding With Cream
Arrange apples in greased casserole (1 1/2 quart).
Dot with the butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
Mix remaining ingredients except cream in saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Pour over apples.
Cover and bake in... - 44.3595
Orange Rice Cream
1. In a double boiler, combine rice, salt, and water and heat over direct flame for 20 minutes till the rice is cooked and tender.
2. In a small cup, squeeze half an orange juice. Do not discard the peel. Cut the peel into very fine measures or... - 44.3449
Rhubarb And Strawberry Breakfast Crisp
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
Place the chopped rhubarb and strawberries in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the flour and sugar and toss to combine.
Bake for 10 minutes.
For the topping, mix the muesli, flour and sugar together in a large bowl, add the... - 43.6147
Coconut Cream Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter and gradually beat in the sugar.
3) Add in 1 egg yolk at a time, beating after addition of each egg yolk and until light and fluffy.
4) Gradually add the coconut cream.
5)... - 43.0474
Healthy Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Place in an ovenproof casserole.
4) Bake uncovered for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until the rice is tender, occasionally stirring the surface skin into the pudding as it... - 42.6887
Microwave Quick Rice Pudding
1) Take a glass measuring cup,pour the milk and cook it on HIGH(9) for 3-4 minutes. It should be scalding hot.
2) Using a glass bowl, mix the eggs,raisins,rice, grated lemon peel and sugar.
3) Carefully pour the milk into the bowl of... - 42.3966
Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole with no-stick spray.
Place the bread cubes in the dish or casserole.
Sprinkle the raisins on top.
In a medium bowl, beat together the milk, egg whites, sugar, cinnamon and rum... - 42.2202
Stovetop Rice Pudding
1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except Vanilla Extract.
2. Place on a medium flame and heat to boiling point.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens to coat the back of the spoon.
Take off... - 42.0435
1) In a saucepan, heat coconut milk and cook bananas in it until very soft.
2) Add sugar.
3) In a cup, mix cornstarch and water, stir into the banana mixture.
4) Simmer and stir continuously until thickened.
5) Add vanilla and coloring.
6)... - 41.9848
Spinach And Fresh Sardine Plan
Wash the spinach and chard well, drain and cook the leaves in just the water which still clings to them for 4-5 minutes until limp.
Press between two plates to expel all excess water.
Chop the leaves and mix together with the eggs, cheese and garlic.
Grease a... - 41.8352
Banana Rice Pudding With Cinnamon Sugar
1. Take a large, deep microwaveable dish with a lid, and put the custard powder into it
2. Add a few tablespoons of milk and mix the powder into a fine paste
3. Stir in the rest of the milk slowly, taking care that there are no lumps.
4. Add 1... - 41.8101
Coconut Pudding With Light Cream
Sift the sugar, cornstarch, and salt into a saucepan; gradually add the milk and cream, mixing until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring steadily until thickened.
Beat the egg yolks in a bowl; gradually add the hot mixture, stirring steadily to prevent... - 41.6026
Creamy Rice Pudding
In a 2-quart casserole, whisk together the milk, honey, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Stir in the rice.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Stir well, then microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Whisk in the eggs.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and let stand... - 41.2654
Cardamom Date Pudding
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, pour the mixture to heat up over medium flame.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil, by continuously stirring.
4) Reduce heat and simmer the liquid for... - 41.1915
Creamy Rice Pudding
In 8-cup (2 L) measure, microwave cream cheese at High for 30 seconds or until softened; whisk until smooth.
Gradually stir in eggs, milk, sugar, rice, raisins, lemon rind, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Pour into four 1-cup (250 mL) dessert dishes and arrange in... - 39.9851
1) Peel mango, and slice the flesh into small chunks.
2) Heat some water, and sprinkle it with gelatin to make it fluffy.
3) Stir to dissolve it completely, then combine with all other ingredients, including mango.
4) Pour into 6... - 39.9382
Chilli Sweet Corn Souffle
Butter and flour a 1.75 litre/3 pint souffle dish.
Split the chillies and remove the seeds (preferably wearing rubber gloves).
Slice or chop the de-seeded chillies and add them to the contents of the can of sweetcorn in a saucepan.
Mix in the flour evenly,... - 38.2761
Ginger Sweet Potato Quiche
1. Roll out pastry to 3 mm/1/8 in thick and use to line a greased, deep 23 cm/9 in tart tin. Chill for 30 minutes, then prick base and sides of pastry case with a fork, line with nonstick baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6... - 38.1066
Avocado Ice Cream
Avocado Ice Cream Recipe: The direct translation for avocado in Burmese is butter fruit. Avocados always reminds me of a treat we used to eat in Burma and one that I particularly enjoy, an avocado shake. It was simply made with ripe avocado, milk, a little... - 37.6501
1) In a saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar, and heat on low flame.
2) Steadily add in coconut milk.
3) Continue to cook on low heat, stirring frequently, until thickened,
4) In buttered pan. Pour the hot mixture and sprinkle coconut on top.... - 37.1809
Easy Brown Rice Pudding
In a large saucepan, stir together the pudding mix and milk.
Cook on the pudding package.
Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the nutmeg and cinnamon.
Then stir in the rice.
Spoon the pudding into dessert dishes.
Serve warm or chilled. - 36.2831
Cinnamon Brown Rice Pudding
1. Combine rice, dairy beverage, sugar substitute, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture comes to a low boil.
2. Continue to cook, stirring often, until pudding thickens, about 8 minutes.... - 35.3647
Rice Pudding With Raisins
1 Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl; stir well. Pour into eight 6 oz. custard cups, filling each 3/4 full.
2 Microwave 24 to 28 minutes on 5 (MEDIUM), or until almost set in center. If necessary, remove individual cups as they finish cooking and... - 34.043