- » Everyday Asian Pasta
Everyday Asian Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday asian pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday asian pasta recipes.
Oriental Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Prepare pasta and corn by cooking them separately as per package directions.
2. Then separately drain them, rinse with cold water, drain again and keep aside separately.
3. Bias-slice the cucumber to get thin slices and keep aside.
4. To... - 48.0271
Vegetable Pasta Stir Fry
Cook linguine in boiling unsalted water according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
Add... - 46.526
Linguine With Asian Style Clam Sauce
In saucepot, prepare linguine as label directs in boiling salted water.
Drain linguine, reserving 3/4 cup pasta cooking water.
Return linguine to saucepot.
Meanwhile, in nonstick 12 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add garlic and... - 43.4357
Oriental Pasta Salad
1 In a pan, cook the pasta shapes in boiling, salted water for about 12-15 minutes, or until just tender.
2 Combine with the carrots, diced pineapple chunks to taste, bean sprouts, fenugreek and cucumber.
3 In a small bowl, put all the dressing... - 41.65
Cold India Pasta
1) In a medium bowl, add yoghurt, instant milk powder, rice vinegar, cumin and pepper. Whisk well to combine.
2) Add in the cooked pasta, radish, celery, scallion, mint, cilantro and parsley. Combine all.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and place... - 40.8882
East Indian Snack
In mixing bowl or slow-cooking pot, mix together noodles, cashews, Rice Chex, and coconut.
Sprinkle with curry and ginger.
Add butter and soy sauce.
Toss until well mixed.
Cover and cook in slow-cooking pot on low 3 to 4 hours.
Uncover the last 30 to 40... - 39.427
Thai Style Ravioli
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add bok choy and carrot. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until cabbage is wilted and bright green, about 2 minutes. Add shrimp, bean sprouts, 2 tablespoons of the cilantro, the scallions, water... - 36.1689
Thai Style Noodles
1. To prepare sauce, combine peanut butter, broth, soy sauce, lemongrass, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and chili oil in blender or food processor; puree until smooth.
2. In large serving bowl, toss spaghetti with the sauce, half the scallions and half... - 33.9325
Homemade pasta is better than store bought pasta. - 27.5993
Asian Fusion Pasta
Asian Fusion Pasta Recipe!
Pasta salads are great for summer parties and potlucks. This one introduces an exotic Asian fusion flare! It's also refreshing, low-calorie! - 0