- » Everyday Alcohol
Everyday Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of everyday alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for everyday alcohol recipes.
Bruschetta With Tomato Topping
Do you need a recipe to make an easy and delicious appetizer for a party or get-together? Here is a video that shows a simple recipe for Bruschetta with Tomato Topping . The chef here hardly takes any time to prepare and it is absolutely flavorful dish. There... - 141.656
Pizza Beer Battered Cod
Pizza beer battered cod is a crisp, soft and scrumptious fried fish dish. Watch this video performed by a professional chef in such an easy way that even you can do it at home. - 112.692
For all those who drink a cocktail, cosmopolitan is always in their top list. This recipe video shows a watermelon cosmopolitan, which is a modification of the original drink with fresh watermelons. It sure looks refreshing and needless to say it would taste... - 103.911
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 50.6937
Split the sponge cake in half and cut into pieces.
Sandwich the pieces of cake with jam and put them in a glass bowl.
Mix the sherry and brandy together and pour the mixture over the sponge.
Cover the bowl and set it aside for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make the... - 46.1485
Bock Beer Bread
1. Add beer to a saucepan and heat gently on a very low flame just until it is warmed to about 110° to 115°F
2. Pour the beer into a large bowl and dissolve the yeast in it. Let stand for 5 minutes until yeast is activated.
3. Grease a 9-inch... - 45.7748
1. In small saucepan mix well adding gelatin, granulated sugar, flour and dash salt.
2. In a bowl beat egg yolk with milk and rum.
3. Add to gelatin mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until mixture is thickened and... - 45.4849
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
Shortcut Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease or spray a 1-quart casserole or souffle dish with pan release.
Spread butter on one side of bread; cut into 1-inch squares.(1-1/2 cups loosely packed).
In a medium bowl, whisk egg to blend; whisk in half-and-half or milk,... - 42.916
Rum Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till they reach a soft peak stage and slowly mix in 1 cup (250 ml) sugar to form a stiff meringue.
3) Mix butter with the remaining sugar, creaming well.
4) Beat in one... - 42.674
Beer Batter For Fritters
1. In a deep fat fryer or frying pan, heat 3 to 4 inches of fat to 375°F
2. Into a large mixing bowl, measure and sift together the flour and baking powder
3. Add egg, beer and oil and whisk until blended.
4. Dip prepared food items for... - 41.5173
In small saucepan, heat together milk, 2 tbsp (25 mL) sugar, shortening and salt until shortening has melted.
Let cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar in warm water; sprinkle in yeast and let stand for 10 minutes or until frothy. ... - 41.5044
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Press the cloves into 1 lemon and place over a small baking pan.
3) Bake it in the oven, for 30 minutes.
4) On the rind of the second lemon rub the sugar lumps to extract the zest.
5) In a large pan,... - 41.0117
Pound Cake Layers
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease tiered cake pans and line with wax paper; grease paper.
3) Dust the pans with flour.
Brandy Apricot Glaze
4) In a saucepan place the apricot preserves and heat until very warm.
5) Mix in... - 39.9592
Beer Barbecue Sauce
1)In a saucepan mix beer, catsup,vinegar, brown sugar,worcestershire sauce, paprika ,dry mustard,chili powder and salt.
2)Boil all these ingredients.
3)Once it is boiled add onion and lemon into it.
4)Serve the sauce with some grilled... - 39.5391
Tiramisu has become one of the most sort after desserts around the world & more & more people are looking for ways of making this lovely dessert. - 39.3402
Hot Rum And Cider
1) Take a small bowl and add butter and sugar. Beat well till smooth and creamy.
2) Keep aside.
3) Into each orange zest strip prick clove.
4) In a preheated 1 -quart thermos arrange the zest, cinnamon stick and rum.
5) Pour hot cider and butter... - 39.2465
Vankaya Pachi Pulusu
This Vankaya Pachi pulusu is a popular dish in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Here is an authentic Indian dish for all you eggplant lovers. It is something that you would love. Enjoy the difference. - 38.0025
large bowl, spoon, fork, paring knife, grapefruit knife, container w/lid and juicer (or citrus reamer)
Wash and dry lemons. Cut off tops (about 1/2") and set aside. To juice lemons, follow manufacturer's instructions.
Combine sugar, water,... - 37.0009
Beer Can Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Into a large mixing bowl, measure and sift the flour with baking powder and salt.
3. Cut the lard or shortening into smaller pieces and rub into the flour mixture until it resembles crumbs.
4. Add enough... - 36.66
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Add the food to be marinated and keep aside for several hours.
3) When ready to cook, take out the food from the marinade.
4) During cooking, regularly baste or brush with the marinade.
5) Serve... - 36.0029
Jiffy Beer Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Into a dry mixing bowl, sift the flour
4. Stir in the sugar.
5. Tip in beer into the dry... - 35.4914
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine. On low flame, add in the flour. Stir to make a smooth paste.
2) Slowly pour in the milk.
3) Cook the mixture for a minute. Stir constantly till the mixture becomes thick and starts to bubble.
4) Next, add in the... - 35.2169
1) In a saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the water and sugar.
3) Heat the mixture to boil, and allow to boil for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
4) Take the butter mixture from heat and mix in the alcohol.
5) Spread the glaze over the cake and place in... - 35.1887
Sandy demos a delicious and nutritious salad with strawberries, almonds and Balsamic Honey Vinaigrette for Special Fork’s Video Friday. - 34.7986
Microwave Chateau Spiced Burgundy
1. In glass bowl, combine all ingredients except Burgundy and cook on HIGH (9) for 8 minutes or until boiling.
2. Strain into punch bowl and add Burgundy.
3. Serve the drink warm. - 34.1489
Microwave Hot Buttered Rum
1. In glass bowl, stir well combining milk, molasses and butter.
2. With cover cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
3. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon and rum.
4. Serve hot in mugs. - 33.9044
1) In a screw top jar, place apricots and kernels and stir in the brandy and the sugar.
2) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 1 month.
3) Shake the jar frequently after regular intervals.
4) Pass the brandy mixture through cheesecloth.
6)... - 32.2763
Brown Sugar Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together flour, sugar and water.
2) Heat the flour mixture stirring continuously until smooth.
3) Stir in butter and brandy or rum.
4) Serve hot, over Christmas pudding if desired. - 31.994
Harvey Wallbanger Sherbet
In saucepan heat 7 cup of the milk; add sugar and stir till dissolved.
Stir in the remaining milk, cream, orange juice, vodka, Galliano, lemon juice, and dash salt; mix well.
Freeze in ice cream freezer according to manufacturer's directions.
Let ripen 1 hour... - 31.9006
Microwave Mexican Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cream on ROAST (7) for 2 minutes or until very hot and add Kahlua.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 30.385
Microwave Mocha Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cocoa on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then add liqueur.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 30.1792
Ground Glass Cocktail
Patrón, the ultra-premium tequila, has joined forces with three of the country's leading mixologists to create refreshingly sustainable cocktails that take the concept of locally-grown ingredients off the table and into the glass. Utilizing produce found at... - 30.1624
An easy to make Bruschetta recipe to go along with your evening tea. So simpe and easy to make that you could even involve the kids and have a fun-filled evening. A great reason to spend time together. - 28.964
Microwave Irish Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then stir in sugar and whiskey.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 28.0798
Jamaican Iced Coffee
1) In a jar, add coffee and rum flavoring. Combine well.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Use 4 tall glasses to pour on ice cubes to serve. - 27.7395
Cream Filled Cannoli
Cannoli is not only an Italian dessert but it has become an extremely popular dessert all over & is also popular in Italian American cuisine. - 27.617
Combine orange juice, tequila and lime juice in a pitcher.
Pour over ice in glasses.
Slowly add grenadine syrup to each glass. - 26.076
In large mixer bowl, on low speed, beat half-and-half until frothy; gradually beat in sugar then brand, brandy and sherry.
Chill; stir before serving.
Garnish with lemon sticks if desired. - 25.6913
[yellow Tail] Wine[tails]
Soak Sugar Cube in Orange Bitters and place in bottom of flute
Add Elderflower & Cranberry and gently top with [yellow tail] Sparkling Rose
Garnish with a Rock Candy Stir Stick or Strawberry Heart - 24.5944
Orchard Temptation Cocktail
In a Cocktail Shaker with ice add all ingredients except Yellow
Tail Sparkling Wine
Strain into a Chilled Champagne Flute or Martini Glass
Slowly Fill with the Yellow Tail Sparkling Wine
Garnish with a Pear Slice or Mint Spring - 24.2955
Long Boat Fizz
1. In a long tumbler, place lots of ice, then pour over the ingredeints and stir it thoroughly
2. Serve by decorating the top of glass with fresh mint stalks - 24.0888
Shake all ingredients in a Martini Shaker with Ice
Strain into the Glass (Chilled Martini Glass or Collins Glass with
Ice) Top with Yellowtail Sparkling Wine
Garnish with Fresh Blueberries - 22.7858
Rum Glaze For Cakes
Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in water & sugar.
Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in rum, then use. - 22.7352
Hot Maple Toddy
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except butter and cinnamon sticks.
Over low heat, simmer uncovered 10 minutes. - 21.0862
In small saucepan, combine ingredients.
Over low heat, simmer to blend flavors, stirring occasionally to dissolve honey. - 20.8157
Pomegranate Peach Cocktail
Shake all ingredients except [yellow tail] Sparkling Rosé Wine in a martini shaker with ice. Strain into a chilled martini or Collins glass. Top with [yellow tail] Sparkling Rosé Wine. Garnish with fresh blueberries. - 18.2858
Splash Gran Mariner
Garnish: blood orange wedge sprinkled with cinnamon
Serve Chilled - 18.1627
Perfect Pear Margarita
Combine first four ingredients in a cocktail shake with ice. Shake vigorously and pour into a lightly salted high ball glass. Float with Chambord for a drizzle effect. - 18.1046
Muddle limes and agave nectar in the bottom of a mixing glass. Add ice and all other ingredients besides the raspberry liquor. Shake and pour contents into a rocks glass and drizzle with the raspberry liquor. - 18.0417