- » Evaporated Milk Pudding
Evaporated Milk Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of evaporated milk pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for evaporated milk pudding recipes.
Chocolate Pudding With Evaporated Milk
Dilute the milk with an equal amount of water and scald.
Mix sugar, cocoa, and cornstarch or flour; add scalded milk, and cook over hot water for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Serve cold. - 28.8137
You May Also Like!
Corn Pudding With Scalded Milk
1) Blend the corn in a blender set at low speed.
2) Drain the corn and turn the corn solids into a large bowl.
3) Throw the liquid away.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thick and lemon colored.
5) Add the corn, salt, sugar, pepper, green pepper and... - 46.8355
Dudh No Halwo - Milk Pudding
1. Place a pot on medium flame; add condensed milk, mawa/milk powder, and milk. Stir constantly and cook until the mixture thickens.
2. Add saffron and cook for another 10 minutes.
3. Stir in ghee and cook until all the liquid evaporates (ghee starts... - 0
Chinese Coconut Milk Red Bean Pudding/ Yumcha
1. Rinse the beans until clean. Place in a large pot with 300 ml water and cover. Bring to a boil and turn the heat to medium – low and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Turn off the heat and leave on the hot hob for 20 minutes.
3. Pour the beans out... - 0
1. In a mixer bowl, put together 2 types of milk, pudding and almond extract; blend on low speed until it is beaten well.
2. Add sour cream, 1/4 cup whipped topping, and 1/2 ounce almond; fold to mix.
3. Into 4 dessert dishes, divide the... - 42.3427
Quick 'n' Creamy Pudding
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
Add pudding mix; beat well.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon into individual serving dishes.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 29.4601
Baked Egg And Milk Custard
1. Use a 2 cup glass measure to measure out the milk. In a microwave, scald milk on (high) for 3-4 minutes.
2. Use another 2 qt. glass dish, to boil 1 1/2 cups water on (high) 3 for minutes.
3. Beat eggs lightly and then add sugar, salt... - 37.5811
Quick Rice Pudding
1. Prepare a 2 qt. glass dish by tipping the pudding mix, milk and rice into the bowl and mix well.
2. Microwave on (high) for 6-8 minutes while stirring once or twice till the dish is boiling. Add raisins and cinnamon to the boiling mix and let the... - 34.4482
Pour evaporated milk into 8x8x2-inch pan; cover and freeze till crystals form around edges.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in creme de menthe.
Let cool 20 minutes.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add chocolate wafers and peppermint candies.
Process... - 45.8885
Dark Chocolate Pudding
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and a pinch of salt in medium saucepan.
Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Stir in morsels and egg yolks.
Bring to a slow boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened.
Pour pudding into dessert cups. - 29.8656
Frozen Pudding On A Stick
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water; mix well.
Add pudding mix; beat well.
Chill 5 minutes.
Pour equal portions into paper cups.
Insert a wooden stick in center of each pop; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
To serve, remove from freezer;... - 38.0637
Evaporated Milk Pudding Recipes By Category
Evaporated Milk Pudding Dish: