- » Evaporated Milk Cream
Evaporated Milk Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of evaporated milk cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for evaporated milk cream recipes.
Cream Of Mushroom Soup With Evaporated Milk
Wash, but do not peel the mushrooms.
Chop fine and simmer, covered, for 5 min with 1 tablesp of the butter, the onion, and celery seed.
Dissolve the bouillon cubes intheboiling water; add to mushrooms and simmer, uncovered, 10 min.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 1... - 41.332
You May Also Like!
Ice-cream With Evaporated Milk
1. Dissolve gelatine in boiling water.
2. Mix together milk, sugar and gelatine. Pour into the freezer tray.
3. Chill until mixture starts to freeze round the edge.
4. Pour into a cold bowl. Add vanilla and whisk well until thick and creamy. Return to... - 29.8564
Ice-cream With Condensed And Evaporated Milk
1. Chill the condensed milk mixed with the water.
2. Whip the evaporated milk until thick.
3. Fold into the condensed milk. Add flavouring.
4. Freeze until thick.
5. Turn into a cold bowl and beat until very smooth.
6. Replace in the trays and freeze... - 37.4876
Whipped Evaporated Milk
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 min.
Scald milk and dissolve the gelatin in it.
Then beat with a hand or electric beater until mixture stands up in peaks.
Fold in sugar and vanilla.
Serve immediately as a topping for desserts or beverages. - 31.2937
Whipped Evaporated Milk Topping
Chill evaporated milk in an ice cube tray in freezer until ice crystals form around edge, 20-30 minutes.
Meanwhile, chill bowl and beater.
Whip milk until soft peaks form; add remaining ingredients and beat until stiff peaks form.
If not to be used at once,... - 24.8901
Cheese Souffle With Evaporated Milk
1. Tie a waxed paper collar around an ungreased 2-quart glass souffle dish. Set aside.
2. Mix flour, dry mustard, salt and paprika in a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Add Tabasco and then evaporated milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
3. Cook uncovered in... - 36.9741
Pumpkin Pie Using Evaporated Milk
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Into the blender, add in the evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, nutmeg and ginger.
3) Using the Mix blade, blend for 20 seconds. Stir the contents around with a rubber... - 47.687
Indian Milk Cake
Boil the milk in a heavy bottom sauce pan.
Keep boiling till it reduces to half.
Put the lemon juice and sugar.
The milk should curdle slightly.
Keep on boiling stirring till it becomes one lump and leaves the sides of the pan.
Grease a round or a rectangular... - 37.4679