- » Evaporated Milk
Evaporated Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of evaporated milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for evaporated milk recipes.
French Market Doughnuts
French Market Doughnuts is one of the most relished snacks in our family cookbook. These doughnuts are a great option to satisfy those sweet cravings. Prepared with evaporated milk, this recipe does require a little effort, but the final result is definitely... - 49.6203
Pumpkin Pie Using Evaporated Milk
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Into the blender, add in the evaporated milk, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, nutmeg and ginger.
3) Using the Mix blade, blend for 20 seconds. Stir the contents around with a rubber... - 47.687
Cream Of Mushroom Soup With Evaporated Milk
Wash, but do not peel the mushrooms.
Chop fine and simmer, covered, for 5 min with 1 tablesp of the butter, the onion, and celery seed.
Dissolve the bouillon cubes intheboiling water; add to mushrooms and simmer, uncovered, 10 min.
Meanwhile, melt remaining 1... - 41.332
Ice-cream With Condensed And Evaporated Milk
1. Chill the condensed milk mixed with the water.
2. Whip the evaporated milk until thick.
3. Fold into the condensed milk. Add flavouring.
4. Freeze until thick.
5. Turn into a cold bowl and beat until very smooth.
6. Replace in the trays and freeze... - 37.4876
Cheese Souffle With Evaporated Milk
1. Tie a waxed paper collar around an ungreased 2-quart glass souffle dish. Set aside.
2. Mix flour, dry mustard, salt and paprika in a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Add Tabasco and then evaporated milk gradually, stirring until smooth.
3. Cook uncovered in... - 36.9741
Mayonnaise' With Evaporated Milk
Chill the evaporated milk thoroughly.
Whip the milk, adding the oil gradually while beating.
Beat in the salt, mustard and paprika, and lastly beat in the lemon juice.
Lemon juice will thicken the mayonnaise to the right consistency.
When using blender... - 33.7906
Whipped Evaporated Milk
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 min.
Scald milk and dissolve the gelatin in it.
Then beat with a hand or electric beater until mixture stands up in peaks.
Fold in sugar and vanilla.
Serve immediately as a topping for desserts or beverages. - 31.2937
Ice-cream With Evaporated Milk
1. Dissolve gelatine in boiling water.
2. Mix together milk, sugar and gelatine. Pour into the freezer tray.
3. Chill until mixture starts to freeze round the edge.
4. Pour into a cold bowl. Add vanilla and whisk well until thick and creamy. Return to... - 29.8564
Custard Sauce With Evaporated Milk
Beat egg yolks in 1 1/2 quart bowl or casserole.
Mix in sugar and salt until well blended.
Stir in milk and evaporated milk.
Cook in Radarange oven about 2 1/2 minutes, stirring at 30 second intervals.
Chill before serving. - 29.6498
Chocolate Pudding With Evaporated Milk
Dilute the milk with an equal amount of water and scald.
Mix sugar, cocoa, and cornstarch or flour; add scalded milk, and cook over hot water for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
Serve cold. - 28.8137
Evaporated Milk Griddle Cakes
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder, salt and sugar.
Melt shortening in the boiling water and stir into the beaten egg; add milk, stir, and add all at once to the flour mixture, stirring briskly until well mixed.
Bake on a moderately... - 26.4374
Cheese Sauce Made With Evaporated Milk
Put all the ingredients into a saucepan, top of a double saucepan or basin over hot water.
Heat gently, stirring, until cheese dissolves, then cook until thick.
Serve at once.
Delicious with vegetable dishes. - 25.1698
Whipped Evaporated Milk Topping
Chill evaporated milk in an ice cube tray in freezer until ice crystals form around edge, 20-30 minutes.
Meanwhile, chill bowl and beater.
Whip milk until soft peaks form; add remaining ingredients and beat until stiff peaks form.
If not to be used at once,... - 24.8901
Evaporated Milk Dressing
Whisk the milk until thick.
Add the vinegar drop by drop, stirring vigorously.
Add the flavourings. - 24.4988
Evaporated Milk Recipes By Category
Evaporated Milk Ingredient: