- » Evaporated
Enjoy our collection of evaporated recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for evaporated recipes.
Apple And Sweet Onion Chutney
Gluten free dishes are greatly beneficial in keeping your health in good form besides tasting well enough. Check out the recipe top make tangy, sweet and little spicy Apple and Sweet Onion Chutney in a simple way to last for a few days. Great with meats,... - 124.075
Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
1. In a pan take coconut milk and honey, whisk well and put the pan on the stove.
2. Simmer uncovered for 120 minutes.
3. Take off the pan from the stove and let it cool. Preserve in an airtight jar.
4. Spread condensed milk over the... - 105.046
1. In a glass pitcher fill water.
2. In a ball put tea, ginger, cardamom and cloves.
3. Set in a sunny window for 12 hours.
4. Remove the ball from the pitcher. Add in the sweetener, mix well.
5. Pour in warm coconut milk in a... - 94.358
Sticky Spiced Red Cabbage
MAKING 1.In a large saucepan, heat oil and add mustard seeds, onions and ginger to it and saute well.
2. Put cabbage in the... - 46.4913
1. Sift flour. Add salt. Rub in fat.
2. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Knead well and set aside covered for at least half an hour.
3. Dice potatoes and carrot. Shell peas.
4. Peel and chop fine, onions, garlic, ginger. Chop chillies and coriander.
5.... - 45.7879
Mutton Do Pyaz With Lentils
1. Wash and cut up meat into 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Crush well half the onions, garlic and cumin. Grind red chillies fine.
3. Mix with salt and curds.
4. Rub curd mixture well into the meat and leave for half an hour.
5. Heat fat and fry remaining onions... - 45.7175
Smoked Haddock And Dill Risotto
Melt the butter in a wide shallow pan and gently cook the onion until soft.
Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the risotto rice and cook for 2 minutes, coating the rice in the onion and butter.
Stir in the wine, and cook until nearly evaporated.
Add... - 45.0152
1) Cook the steamed rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well.
4) In a saucepan with sugar, soy sauce,... - 44.5082
Roll Your Own Sushi
1) Cook the short-grain rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well... - 43.9722
Jumbo Shrimp With Concasse Tomatoes
Simmer the shallot in the wine in a small saucepan until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Meanwhile, toss the shrimp in the lemon juice, seasoned with sea salt and cayenne pepper.
Brush with the melted butter and broil for 2-3 minutes, turning... - 43.9538
Sausage Hominy Skillet
In skillet brown the sausage pieces. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add onion and butter; cook till onion is tender but not brown.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Stir into sausage.
Add undrained hominy and evaporated milk or sour cream sauce.
Reduce heat... - 42.4023
Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts
I am sharing this recipe of Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts which is near and dear to my heart. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. When following High Protein diet definitely try this Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts recipe. Turkey is the main... - 42.1089
1) Heat ghee or oil in a wok. Fry chillies and garlic along with other spices. Add lime juice to the mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
2) Increase the heat, add the onion and cook till it browns.
3) Add the vegetables, water and seasoning. Simmer for 20... - 41.9615
Badam Ki Burfi
1)In a bowl, mix the almond powder with water to make a thick paste.
2)In a wok, heat ghee and fry paste until light golden.
3)Add khoya and mix thoroughly. Add ghee and sugar syrup.
4)Take a large platter and grease it. Sprinkle cardamom powder on... - 41.8231
Scrambled Eggs With Tomato
1. Prepare scrambled eggs.
2. Blanch tomatoes. Cut into halves. Remove seeds.
3. Chop roughly.
4. Heat fat. Saute onion without discolouration.
5. Add the tomatoes and season.
6. Simmer over a gentle heat till moisture is evaporated.
7. Serve eggs in... - 40.8699
Turkey Cutlets In Button Mushroom Sauce
Heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add turkey and cook until lightly browned on both sides.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
To same skillet add mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon... - 40.3549
Roast Chicken Risotto
Melt a knob of butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until soft and translucent.
Stir in the rice until coated with butter.
Add the wine and stir until evaporated.
Add the stock a ladle at a time until the rice is cooked but still with a... - 40.2796
Prawn And Mushroom Vol Au Vents
1) Using a knife, peel and finely chop the onion. Then, slice the mushrooms.
2) Heat a saucepan, melt butter and sauté onion till it is soft.
3) Put in the mushrooms, turn up the heat and quickly sauté the mushrooms until soft.
4) Pour in the wine... - 38.1697
1. Sift flour, add salt. Rub in fat. Add enough water to make a soft dough. Knead well and set aside, covered, for at least half an hour.
2. Dice potatoes and carrot. Shell peas and chop chillies. Chop onions, garlic, ginger and coriander leaves finely.
3.... - 37.9687
Spinach Filling For Pastries
Lightly brown nuts in the oil.
Remove nuts and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to pan.
Cook until onion is limp.
Add spinach, raisins, salt, and nutmeg.
Cook, stirring, until spinach is heated through and any moisture is evaporated.
Add lemon juice and... - 37.7343
Ice-cream With Condensed And Evaporated Milk
1. Chill the condensed milk mixed with the water.
2. Whip the evaporated milk until thick.
3. Fold into the condensed milk. Add flavouring.
4. Freeze until thick.
5. Turn into a cold bowl and beat until very smooth.
6. Replace in the trays and freeze... - 37.4876
Indian Milk Cake
Boil the milk in a heavy bottom sauce pan.
Keep boiling till it reduces to half.
Put the lemon juice and sugar.
The milk should curdle slightly.
Keep on boiling stirring till it becomes one lump and leaves the sides of the pan.
Grease a round or a rectangular... - 37.4679
Asparagus And Pea Risotto
1. Heat olive oil and butter in a large shallow pan, add the shallots, then fry for 5 mins until soft, but not coloured. Stir in the garlic and rice and mix well. Pour in 200ml of stock, mix well, then gently simmer until the liquid has evaporated. Repeat... - 36.9268
15 Minute Chowder
In a large saucepan combine hash brown potatoes, frozen peas and carrots, bouillon granules, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir together evaporated skim milk, cornstarch, and hot pepper sauce.
Add to... - 36.0963
Cut chicken and pork into small pieces; place in saucepan.
Add garlic, pepper, vinegar, bay leaf and broth.
Simmer until chicken and pork are tender.
Remove chicken and pork from broth with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Heat oil in heavy skillet;... - 35.8823
Chinese Braised Red Cabbage
1. Tip all the ingredients, except the spring onions, sesame seeds and oil, into a large pan with a lid, and bring to a simmer. Cook over a low heat for 25-30 mins until all the liquid has evaporated, then continue to cook, stirring regularly, until the... - 35.6638
Pasta In Italian Garden Sauce
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan on medium-high heat, cook carrot, celery, and garlic in butter until garlic begins to brown slightly, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes; cover and cook on high heat, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is... - 35.4873
1. Peel and quarter onions (very small onions can be left whole).
2. In a 10-inch skillet, melt butter. Add onions, salt, pepper and sugar. Cook, covered, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until moisture evaporates—about 25 minutes.
3. Add... - 35.3205
Italian Style Mushrooms
1. Wash mushrooms, if needed. Slice thinly.
2. Heat olive oil in skillet and brown garlic in hot oil. Remove garlic.
3. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until liquid evaporates.
4. Add butter and parsley and... - 34.9876
Carrots With Cream
1) In a saucepan, combine carrots, butter, salt, sugar, and water.
2) Cook, without lid over moderate heat until carrots are soft enough and water has reduced for about 15 minutes.
3) Stir in cream and parsley and cook gently for about 2 minutes more... - 34.5373
Warm Citrus Marmalade
Skin the oranges roughly, i.e. keep a little bit of skin on each orange.
Cut the oranges crosswise into round slices of approximately 4 mm each.
Remove the pips.
Slice the lemon and also remove the pips.
Leave the oranges and lemon slices to marinate in sugar... - 33.352
Dissolve the jelly in the water and mix well.
Leave until just beginning to set, about 30-40 minutes, and then beat in the evaporated milk, with an electric beater if you have one.
The mixture expands in volume so use a fairly large container.
Beat well until... - 33.1404
Brown the mince in the olive oil, cooking it until all excess liquid has evaporated and the meat starts to smell appetizing.
Add the vegetables and cook until they have a little colour.
Add the tomatoes with their juice and the bay leaves, but don't add salt... - 32.7539
1. Wash, scrape and dice carrots or cut in roundels.
2. Cook together carrots, sugar, butter and salt with enough water to cook carrots.
3. When all the liquid has evaporated and carrots are tender, remove from fire.
4. Dish out, garnish with chopped... - 32.6123
In a small saucepan, combine vermouth, vinegar, shallots, tarragon, and pepper and simmer over medium heat until liquid is almost evaporated.
Place reduced mixture in a food processor with butter and process until smooth.
Season with... - 31.0994
Easy Candied Orange Peel
Using the point of a sharp knife, remove the orange peel in quarters.
Cover with cold water and simmer until tender.
Drain, reserving 1 c of the liquor.
Lay each piece of peel on the table and carefully remove the inner white portion with a teaspoon.
Then cut... - 31.0536
Slice salt pork, dip into cornmeal, and brown lightly in iron skillet.
Pour fat into bowl; reserve.
Return 3 slices pork to skillet; cover with a layer of potatoes and one of onions.
Season with pepper and dredge lightly with flour.
Repeat layers, ending... - 31.031
Ice-cream With Evaporated Milk
1. Dissolve gelatine in boiling water.
2. Mix together milk, sugar and gelatine. Pour into the freezer tray.
3. Chill until mixture starts to freeze round the edge.
4. Pour into a cold bowl. Add vanilla and whisk well until thick and creamy. Return to... - 29.8564
Crispy Bacon With Chanterelles
Cook the bacon under a preheated medium broiler until golden brown on both sides.
Meanwhile, quarter or slice the mushrooms if they are large.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and fry until wilted, stirring occasionally.
Continue cooking... - 28.1707
1. Mince jackfruit. Prepare a thin syrup with jaggery and water, and strain.
2. Place jackfruit in a deep and thick-bottomed pan. Cover with water and cook.
3. When nearly dry and cooked, add the jaggery syrup. Stir continuously till all the moisture has... - 27.8582
Yacout Tomato Marmalade
1) In a large heavy pot, over low heat, cook a mixture of tomatoes and sugar, uncovered for 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 hours, depending on the water content of the tomatoes.
2) If required, increase the heat towards the end of the cooking time to accelerate the... - 27.1168
Add condensed milk. (Do not use evaporated milk).
Heat bits and milk thoroughly.
Beat and add vanilla.
Spread over brownies, cut in squares and serve. - 26.7248
Onion Fennel Marmalade
Rinse and drain fennel heads, then slice crosswise.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan on medium-low heat, combine sliced fennel, onion, and olive oil.
Cover and cook until onion and fennel are very soft and golden, about 1 1/2 hours; stir occasionally.
Mash... - 25.3095
Evaporated Milk Dressing
Whisk the milk until thick.
Add the vinegar drop by drop, stirring vigorously.
Add the flavourings. - 24.4988
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
In a bowl, whisk the eggs and evaporated milk until combined.
In a skillet, heat the butter until hot.
Add the egg mixture; cook and stir over medium-low heat until eggs are completely set.
Season with salt and pepper. - 22.0645
1. In a very large soup pot, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, just until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the chicken stock, then add the kale in large handfuls, letting it wilt slightly before adding more.... - 20.5588
Crema Di Spinaci
Put all the ingredients into a saucepan.
Heat slowly, stirring frequently until most of the liquid has evaporated - 20.2935