- » European Seafood
European Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european seafood recipes.
Diver Scallops Wrapped In Jamón Over Piquillo Pepper Salad
All seafood lovers, here is something too good for your taste buds. The Jamon wrapped diver scallops can be the best appetizer for any of your family and festive celebration. In this video, chef shows the best way to prepare these delicious appetizers. Follow... - 119.666
Crustless Seafood Quiche
Crustless seafood quiche might sound like a fancy complicated dish, but you have to watch this recipe video to see how easy it is to prepare this salacious and toothful quiche and hardly calls for a lot of ingredients. So give it a try. - 114.849
Fillet-o-fish With Lime And Ginger Crumble
Want to try a great fish recipe today? Hit the play button now to learn how to make this Fillet-O-Fish with lime and Ginger Crumble. The dish is a wonderful blend of flavors that you should not miss. - 111.878
Top Chef Tester
All those who enjoy eating fish will relish this dish. As lobster is very expensive the chef has used monkfish which has a similar taste like lobster. It's delicious and affordable to make. Watch the recipe before trying it at home. - 104.789
Cooking With Lobster, Fish And Mussels
A video done not so quite well, which is showcasing how to cook the lobster, and get it right! Then another two recipes being shown which is a fish and mussels recipe! The video lacks a certain order in the dishes being shown! - 103.141
Spicy Salad With Poached Scallops
An unique method to prepare scallops can be explored in this video. Here the scallops are poached to perfection to make it tender and juicy. The dish served with a home made zesty sauce made with red peppers. The combination of scallops and the hot sauce... - 91.5738
Carp Thick Soup
Take soups from starters to the main event, with this top recipe. It's hearty, tasty and budget-friendly, too..this is guaranteed to thrill, warm and delight! - 90.0856
Homemade Grilled Oysters
Looking for an appetizer recipe that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make the classic grilled oysters in an easy and hassle free way. Enjoy! - 82.2931
Baked Parsley Crusted Cod Fillet With Yam And Butternut Puree
Want a main dish recipe that will knock everyone socks off and earn you loads of compliments? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty, healthy recipe that the guests will fall in love with. Watch to know more! - 77.5179
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, sherry (if using), black pepper, and red pepper.
Cook the orzo in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 10... - 49.2745
Garlic Cod has a mind blowing taste. The lemon juice gives the Garlic Cod a tangy and bracing taste. - 48.8837
Salmon With Artichokes
Salmon With Artichokes has a very beautiful taste. The blend of pimiento and lemon juice gives the Salmon With Artichokes a two Dimensional taste. - 48.6852
Dill Seafood Quiche
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 375°F.
2. Fit the pastry crust in a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven and allow it to cool
5. In the mean while, in a mixing bowl, beat... - 48.658
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Cioppino is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. I just love Main Dish recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. This European recipe of Cioppino is enjoyed the... - 48.5515
Vegetable Stuffed Sole
Vegetable Stuffed Sole has a difining taste. The white wine and butter gives the Vegetable Stuffed Sole a yumlogical taste. - 47.9791
Steamed Grouper With Spinach
Steamed Grouper With Spinach has a terrific taste. The spinach gives the Steamed Grouper With Spinach a out of world taste. - 47.951
Seafood Potato Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the celery and onion in butter until tender.
3) Stir in the shrimp soup, milk, shrimp, lobster, peas, bitters, and thyme.
4) Stir frequently and cook over a low heat, until the soup... - 47.8827
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine
Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine has a two dimensional taste. The Mushroom with cheese give the Flounder With Mushrooms And Wine a prefect taste. - 47.8493
Scandinavian Seafood Stew
Scandinavian Seafood Stew is a tasty seafood medley that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the dish and often serve it for family dinner and also for formal parties. Serve the Scandinavian Seafood Stew at home and see how tempting it is for... - 47.4149
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Stir In the rice until coated.
Add the water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes or until tender and dry.
While the rice is cooking, prepare the fish.
Melt... - 47.2716
Seafood Salad Souffle
1. To make the lime layer in a medium-size bowl dissolve lime gelatin in boiling water and stir in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and red pepper seasoning.
2. Let it chill 30 minutes such that it is as thick as unbeaten... - 47.2602
Stir Fried Seafood And Vegetables
1. Make an incision on squid’s body sac on one side and open flat. Score small crisscross patterns on the inner portion of squid and then cut squid into 1 inch squares in terms with score lines.
2. Add scored squid to ginger juice, 1 tbsp... - 47.1164
1. Partially thaw crabmeat and fish.
2. Remove skin from fish fillets; cut fillets into 1-inch pieces.
3. Thoroughly wash clams.
4. Cover the clams with salted water using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water, let it stand for 15... - 47.1074
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 46.6085
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce! Were you looking for a unique seafood preparation dish that you can serve for your party? Then Scallops In Mushroom Sauce is definitely the recipe for you. This delicious and simple dish is sure to bowl your guests over! - 46.5536
Risotto Con Peoci
This Risotto Con Peoci recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Risotto Con Peoci recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 46.4048
Lef the piecrust stand at room temperature for 20 minutes according to package directions.
Meanwhile, drain clams, reserving the liquid.
In a medium saucepan stir together the frozen vegetables, mushrooms, dried minced onion, bouillon granules, thyme, and... - 46.2621
Partan Bree is a very easy to prepare delicious appetizer. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Partan Bree; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.2414
1) Smear lemon juice on both sides of the fish.
2) Take a pan and saute onion in 1/2 cup sherry until it turns golden brown in color.
3) Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
4) Take a broiler pan and spray it with non-stick cooking... - 46.1785
1. In a heavy big pot with clarified butter, sautÃ© garlic and onions for 2 minutes. Stir in thyme and celery, and sautÃ© for 3 more minutes.
2. Sprinkle a little flour and then, slowly add water to the vegetables. Using a whisk, break flour... - 46.0944
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 8 inch pie plate or flan tin with the pastry.
3) Brush the surface of the pastry evenly with unbeaten egg white.
4) Spread the seafood all over the pastry shell.
5) Then... - 45.8585
Seafood Skillet Stir Fry
1) Leave the shrimps and scallops to thaw, if frozen.
2) Shell and devein the prawns if needed.
3) In a bowl, place together wine, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, water, and pepper. Set aside.
4) In a cup mix together 4 teaspoon of... - 45.8144
New England Clam Chowder
New England Clam Chowder is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this New England Clam Chowder; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 45.7728
Simmered Gefullte Fish
Cut fish in small pieces.
Add onion, celery, garlic, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper to taste.
Put through fine grinder twice.
Put in large bowl and add eggs, parsley, matzo meal.
Add cream slowly until well absorbed.
Mold fish paste into... - 45.7615
Easy seafood Chowder
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut the fish into 3/4-inch pieces.
In a large saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot butter or olive oil over medium heat until tender.
Stir in water, lemon juice, fish bouillon cubes, bay leaf, chicken... - 45.738
Melt butter in a saucepan, and gently saute shallot.
Add flour, and cook for 2 min.
Slowly add milk, a little at a time, stirring constantly.
When all milk has been added, bring slowly to the boil, and allow to simmer for 5 min.
Fold in seafood, and mix... - 45.713
Savoury Haddock is simply a delicious recipe. A deadly combination of haddock and herbs will surely tempt you to prepare this Savoury Haddock dish on every party! - 45.6836
Marinated Squid Alla Rosina
1) Wash the Squid and slice in even-sized rings.
2) Drop the squid rings in boiling water for about 30 seconds to poach them. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, prepare the marinade for the squid by combining olive oil, lemon juice,... - 45.6227
Saffron Fish Soup
Skin and dice the fish; remove any bones.
Peel and finely dice or grate the potatoes and cucumber.
Put the fish and vegetables into a saucepan with the stock, a little seasoning, the saffron and paprika.
Cover the pan and cook steadily for 15 minutes.
Sieve... - 45.596
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wrap tortillas in foil and heat 10 minutes to soften.
Mix half of the taco sauce with chili powder and toss with surimi, tomato, pepper and green onion to make filling.
Remove tortillas from oven, spread 2/3 of filling just below... - 45.5941
Coquilles With Jacques
Saute onion, celery, green pepper, garlic and parsley in 1/4 cup butter 10 minutes.
Add 1 cup bread crumbs, cream, chopped egg, vinegar, Worcestershire, thyme, few drops Tabasco, sherry, raw eggs and salt.
Add crab meat.
Spoon into 12... - 45.556
Red Wine Seafood Stew
1 Clean the fish heads and bones thoroughly, removing the gills (if present) and any traces of blood or organs. Split the heads if large. Place the heads and bones in a nonalu-minum stockpot.
2 Trim green tops and roots from the green... - 45.5302
New England Seafood Chowder
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Cut bread into cubes.
On a baking sheet spread cubes in a single layer.
Bake for 30 minutes or until dry.
Croutons should measure about 1 1/2 cups.
In a soup pot over low heat melt margarine.
Saute for 10 minutes.
Stir... - 45.5228
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom and sides of the ovenproof dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a saucepan, place the fish, herbs and seasoning.
4) Simmer the fish mixture for 15 minutes or until the fish breaks easily... - 45.5036
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. Prepare the mussels by washing and scrubbing them.
3. In an ovenproof dish place them along with a little water and bake such that they open.
4. Take the mussels out of the shells and... - 45.4866
Herb Steamed Mussels With Rice Pilaf
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions and garlic, for 5 minutes.
2) Add the rice, salt and oregano stir for 3 minutes.
3) Add the stock and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer for 20 minutes.
5) Add the mussels and carrots.
6) Loosely... - 45.4677
1. Prepare the shrimps by draining and rinsing them and set aside.
2. Then drain crabmeat and flake, remove any bony tissue and set both aside.
3. In a medium-size saucepan saute onion lightly in butter or margarine and stir in flour, salt, nutmeg,... - 45.4581
Seafood With Vegetables
1. Prepare scallops by cutting each one into 3 or 4 pieces.
2. Prepare the prawns by removing the black vein running along the back and making 2 or 3 pieces of them if they are large.
3. In a bowl along with egg white and cornflour, put the prawns and... - 45.2823
1) Fry onion and mushrooms quickly by turning frequently and until tender, about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from heat.
3) Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended.
4) Slowly mix in cream.
5) Transfer to heat and allow to boil, mixing all the... - 45.2511
Remove any bone or skin from fish and cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add butter.
When butter has melted, add onion and stir-fry until limp (about 2 minutes).
Add mushrooms and stir-fry until limp (about... - 44.9373
Chinese Scrambled Seafood
1) Chop the scallops and shrimps.
2) Take a pan and cook them in it.
3) Take a bowl and beat the cream along with the eggs and seasoning.
4) Take a blazer pan.
5) Heat the butter in it.
6) Add egg mixture to it and scramble until it starts to set.
7)... - 44.9373
Irish Oyster Soup
If you haven’t decided what to cook this Saint Patrick's Day, then try this Irish oyster soup recipe. The pleasure you would experience in cooking this recipe would make your Saint Patrick's Day more delightful. This soup would be so tasty that the... - 44.9075
Sea Bass With Celeriac
Peel and grate celeriac.
(A food processor makes this task easy.) Combine with chicken stock, lemon juice, and onion.
Spoon into one large ovenproof casserole or four individual ones.
Top with four serving-sized pieces of sea bass... - 44.8743
Microwave Seafood Curry
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the puree in a casserole with the oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Add the carrot, apple, curry paste, sour cream (creme fraiche), crumbled thyme, bayleaf, tomato concentrate and sugar to the... - 44.8639
Creole Catfish has a very light taste. The blend of tomotoes ,Lemon juice and pepper gives the Creole Catfish a tangy and refreshing taste. - 44.8564
1 In a skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter and lightly brown the mushrooms.
2 Mix with seafood along with mayonnaise, just enough to moisten.
3 In a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish or casserole, put the mixture.
4 In a pan, melt 1/4 cup butter and stir... - 44.841
Catalan Pancakes With Lobster And Crab
Combine the seafood, shallots and wine in a saute pan.
Cover the pan and place over low heat until the seafood has released its juices and the shallots are soft but not browned.
Strain off the liquid and reserve it.
To make the roasted red pepper sauce, heat... - 44.8319
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Lime Butter.
Beat until fluffy.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 2 days.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine lime juice and salsa in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add fish... - 44.8242
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, garlic powder, anise seeds and the herbs.
4) Simmer the tomato juice mixture for 15 to 20 minutes or until the tomato... - 44.7705
Baked Sole Duxelles
Spread oil over bottom of a baking dish approximately 9 by 13 inches.
Sprinkle flour evenly over oil.
Using metal blade, process parsley until finely chopped; remove half the parsley and reserve.
Distribute duxelles over remaining parsley; add tarragon and... - 44.7588
Coconut Ginger Fish
Cut the coconut into small pieces and place it in a basin.
Boil the water, pour over the coconut and add the ginger.
Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onions and garlic gently for 5 minutes.
Add the coconut... - 44.7326
Oysters With Stolen Sauce
Blend everything together for the sauce.
Do not mix too much.
A small lump or two of avocado is fine.
Mix the beaten eggs and milk together to form an egg wash.
Combine flour and cornmeal on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
Dip the oysters into the... - 44.731
Crustless Seafood Quiche
1) Use non-stick cooking spray to coat an 8-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Add the onion, bell pepper and oil and stir well to coat.
3) Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute, till the vegetables are tender.
4) Add the imitation fish and stir well to... - 44.6806
Sassy Seafood Tart
1. To prepare the pastry dough, in a mixing bowl, combine flour, poppy seed and salt.
2. Cut shortening into small pieces and add to the flour mixture.
3. With your fingertips, rub the shortening and flour until mixture resembles crumbs.
4. Add... - 44.6622
Grilled Shark Steaks
Although not obtainable in all shops, shark has become a much more readily available fish.
It has a firm texture, is very satisfying and has a good flavour.
Marinating is not essential, but it adds more taste to the fish and gives a moister texture, for shark... - 44.6064
Mussels With Sauce Verte
1 Check the mussels, and discard any that are not tightly closed.
2 Scrub well under cold running water and remove sand and seaweed.
3 Using a sharp knife, trim off the "beard" around edges.
4 In a bowl, soak the mussels for 1 to 2... - 44.5713
New England Clam Chowder
In heavy bottom pot, cook bacon until crisp.
Do not drain.
Add margarine, celery and onion.
Cook 10 minutes.
Stir often with wire whip.
Do not brown.
Add milk, spice and chicken cubes.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add potatoes; when cooked until soft, add... - 44.5058
Shrimp San Giusto
The shrimp san giusto is a marinated and cooked shrimp preparation falvored with herbs, lemon juice and garlic. A european recipe for shrimp, the shrimp san guisto is light and savory. Cooked with white wine and tomatoes, the shrimp san guito can be served... - 44.4969
New England Clam Chowder With Vegetables
Place the butter in a 3 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 1 minute.
Add the onion and carrots, cover with the casserole lid, and microwave on High until the onion is glassy about 5 minutes stirring once... - 44.474
1) In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, sugar, garlic and mustard till well blended.
2) Drizzle olive oil in between to complete the dressing.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a small saucepan, simmer water and add sugar.
5) Keep a bowl of ice... - 44.4092
This is a very delicious version of the classic Vichysoisse soup, see recipe right.
Traditionally, this soup is served cold, but both versions make a very good hot soup, with certain changes in the way the ingredients are added.
Peel and dice the... - 44.3895
Oysters A La Carnival
1. Shell the oysters and reserve the shells and liquid.
2. Chop the oysters.
3. Boil the shells and scrub clean. Keep aside for serving.
4. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
5. In a large skillet, melt the lard over a medium low flame.
6.... - 44.324
Scrub oysters thoroughly.
Open, and then cook for a few minutes in a little water, reserve liquid.
Remove from shells.
Saute garlic in oil in a skillet and then add parsley, some oyster liquid, and a little white wine.
Boil for a few moments, then thicken... - 44.3107
Remove tiny hinge muscles from scallops.
Rinse scallops thoroughly and pat dry.
Reserve 6 of the largest and most perfect.
Combine remaining scallops with 1/2 cup of the sliced leeks in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
Process until... - 44.3019
1) Grease a 1 1/2-pt ring shaped mould.
2) Mince the raw fish and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, melt the butter then remove... - 44.2466
Couscous Ring Mold With Seafood
Scrub and rinse the mussels, discarding any with open or broken shells.
Put half the mussels into a dish with the white wine and microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Lift the mussels out of the cooking liquid with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Discard any that... - 44.2135
Scrub the mussels well, discarding any that are open and will not close when sharply tapped.
Put into a large saucepan together with water, onion, celery, a good pinch of salt and pepper and the bunch of parsley.
Heat slowly until the mussels open.
Remove the... - 44.1653
Stir Fry Prawns
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this stir fry prawns recipe. This dish is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this stir fry prawns recipe. - 44.1485
Linguine With Seafood And Garlic Two Ways
In a small saute pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, but not smoking, add the sliced garlic and saute over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until the garlic turns light golden brown.
Remove from... - 44.0948
Curried Tuna is a very famous all over the world. I have ranked 5th in my favorite food list. The mix of curry powder and onions with salt, ginger, garlic powder, red pepper gives the Curried Tuna a perfect taste. - 44.0683
Scallops & Lobster In Tomato Cream Sauce
In a 4- to 6-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add lobster tail.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until meat is opaque in thickest part; cut to test (about 10 minutes).
Drain lobster, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain... - 44.042
Mackerel In Green Sauce
Mackerel In Green Sauce is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this Mackerel In Green Sauce dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.0305
Partially thaw frozen crabmeat and shrimp.
Combine in 1-1/2-quart glass casserole potatoes, butter and onions.
Cover with casserole lid.
Microwave on HIGH for 4-1/2-5-1/2 minutes, or until potatoes are almost tender, stirring once.
Stir in celery soup, sour... - 44.0198
Cold Poached Trout
1) To prepare court bouillon, in a large (12-inch) skillet. Add 2 cups water with Chablis, celery, onion, parsley, lemon slices, carrot, bay leaf and salt.
2) Boil it, reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Add trout to pan and cover... - 44.0148
Casserole Con Frijoles Colorado
1.In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and butter each and cook shallot and garlic in it on medium heat by stirring.
2.Put chilies, nutmeg and cumin and saute for 2 minutes.
3.Put snails in the skillet and cook by stirring for 5 minutes.
4.Put... - 44.0097
Hot Seafood Dip
1) In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat, stir in flour.
2) Gently stream in the milk , stirring continuously to thicken the flour mixture to desired thickness
3) While add the milk, if the mixture boils rapidly remove the pan off the heat.
4) Stir... - 43.9891
Hot Seafood Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Remove cartilage from crab; flake.
Measure 1/3 cup undiluted soup; mix well with crab, celery, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Place toasted English muffins on cookie sheet; top each with a tomato slice... - 43.9281
Seafood Eggs Benedict
Wash fresh asparagus.
Snap off heavy woody ends; discard.
Cut into 2- to 3-inch spears.
Cook asparagus in a saucepan in a small amount of water until barely tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
If using canned asparagus, warm in a saucepan in aparagus liquid, 5... - 43.8729
Scrub and scrape the mussels in several changes of cold water, discarding any that fail to shut tightly.
Melt the butter in a wide pan and over low heat fry the garlic, celery and onion for 5 minutes or until soft and golden.
Add the tomatoes and wine; allow... - 43.8419
Seafood Rotelle Ramekins
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a small pan over medium heat; add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until limp (about 4 minutes).
Blend in flour and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat and stir in chicken broth, clam juice, wine,... - 43.8415
Miniature Seafood Cakes
Combine mayonnaise, egg, lime juice, lime peel and pepper sauce in medium bowl.
Add green onion and parsley; mix well.
Gently stir in surimi seafood and bread crumbs.
Form mixture into 24 patties, each about 2 inches in diameter (mixture will be sticky).
Coat... - 43.8304
Chinese Style Fried Fish
Cut the fish into neat 2 5 to 4 cm/1 to 1 1/2 inch dice.
If using defrosted fish, drain away all surplus liquid.
Dry the fish well on absorbent paper.
Mix the cornflour, ginger and salt and toss the fish in this mixture.
Blend the flour or flour and baking... - 43.8235
Try this Mussel Croquettes recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Mussel Croquettes will surely give you a huge fan following! - 43.7907
Sea Shell Oven Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large saucepan with salted boiling water, add macaroni and cook till it turns soft.
2. Add celery, onion and green pepper and sauté till tender.
3. Mix evaporated milk, mayonnaise, paprika, salt,... - 43.7642
Warm Fish Salad
Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing together.
Place the Chinese leaves or lettuce on individual plates or a dish.
Pour the white wine into a pan, add the haddock and poach for 3 to 4 minutes.
Do not cover the pan.
Cut large scallops in slices;... - 43.7471
Mussels In Herb Sauce
1 Thoroughly scrub the mussels under cold running water using a stiff brush or soapless steel-mesh scouring pad.
2 Using a small, sharp knife scrape or pull the black ropelike tufts from the shells and discard them.
3 In a heavy... - 43.6846
1. Drain and flake seafood
2. Combine with celery, green pepper, onion, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce
3. In the top of a double boiler, mix together soup and cream cheese
and simmer over water until cheese melts
4. Soften... - 43.6792
Mariner's Garden Chowder
1) In a 4-quart cooker, mix together broth, vegetable juice, tomatoes, carrot, celery, basil, thyme and seasoning.
2) Put the lid on and simmer on setting for 9 1/2 to 11 1/2 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or till vegetables are... - 43.6681
Classic Southern American Shellfish Gumbo
1 Mix bacon drippings and flour in a large Dutch oven.
2 Cook over medium heat, for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly until the roux is copper in color.
3 Stir in the onion, celery, and garlic.
4 Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5 Add... - 43.6617
Mussels In Vegetable Vinaigrette
1) Combine together the scallions, tomatoes, bell peppers and oil in a 9-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Stir well to coat the ingredients thoroughly and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 ½ minutes, till the contents have softened.
3) Around the edge of... - 43.6053
European Seafood Recipes By Category