- » European Sandwich
European Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european sandwich recipes.
Panini And Crustini
Celebrating the Wine Club pick-up party with a nice food & wine pairing. - 110.091
1. In a bowl, empty the can of kippered herring and mash well with the back of the spoon.
2. Add the onion and mix well. Set aside.
3. In another small bowl, combine the chopped eggs, mayonnaise, seasonings and olives.
4. On a clean work table, lay... - 45.1487
The muffuletta is a sicilian sandwich. This muffuletta recipe is made with herbs, cheese and ham. Made wlong with chopped vegetables, the muffuletta is savory and filling and quite exotic! - 44.1104
Taste O Roma
Cut sausage into 1-inch pieces.
Brown in a large skillet until no longer pink.
Using a slotted spoon, place sausage in a medium saucepan; discard drippings.
Add tomato sauce and oregano.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Cut green and red peppers in 2" x 1/4"... - 43.6202
Smorrebrod has a great taste. Smorrebrod gets its taste from Bread, dressed with seafood spread, and topped with sausages and meats. Smorrebrod is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3802
1. Add boiling water with bouillon cube to gelatin softened in cold water and stir to dissolve the cube. Allow to chill until the mixture thickens.
2. Spread deviled ham on the toast, top with tomatoes, eggs, cucumbers, and green pepper and allow... - 40.1777
Copenhagen Open Face
1. On a clean work surface arrange bread slices.
2. On each, layer lettuce.
3. Divide the can of chicken equally, arranging the chunks evenly over the lettuce.
4. Top with tomatoes and sliced green onion.
5. Whisk the mayonnaise with a fork until... - 39.136
1. Butter one side of the bread slices
2. Place one slice of the bread, butter side down, and cover it with the cheeses.
3. Top the cheese with the ham and followed by the mustard
4. Cover this with the remaining bread slice, butter side up
5. Place... - 37.1964
1. Put half the warm water in a jug. Sprinkle in the yeast. Add the sugar, mix well and leave for 10 minutes.
2. Put the malted brown flour and salt in a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast mixture with the malt extract and the remaining... - 37.1352
1. To make the olive salad: In a medium-size bowl, combine the vegetables, green olives, kalamata olives, oil, parsley, garlic, and oregano.
2. Using a serrated knife, halve the bread horizontally. Scoop out the center of the bread leaving a 1-inch shell.... - 34.6937
Brown Derby Specials
1. Lightly toss cabbage, mayonnaise, chili sauce, onion, and salt.
2. Refrigerate until well chilled—1 hour.
3. For each sandwich, lightly spread 2 slices bread with butter. On one slice, generously layer ham and cheese slices; then spread with some of... - 34.473
1. In medium bowl, combine celery, giardiniera, olives, parsley, garlic, oil, and pepper until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight to blend flavors.
2. Cut bread horizontally in half. Remove enough soft center from each half... - 33.9076
1. Blend the mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce and parsley in a small bowl. Spread on each slice of rye bread as the sandwiches are made.
2. Layer each sandwich in this way: Spread the bread, add tomato and cheese slices; spread the bread, add corned... - 33.7695
Blend butter and mustard and spread on bread.
Cover 3 slices of bread with cheese slices; top with remaining bread slices.
Mix beaten egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
Dip sandwiches in mixture.
Fry in butter until golden on both sides. - 32.789
1. Cut bread crosswise into halves; brush cut sides of both halves generously with salad dressing. Pour any remaining salad dressing over olives.
2. Arrange meat and cheese on bottom half of bread; top with olives, lettuce leaves and top half of bread. Cut... - 25.6179
Betty's Olive-pecan Reception Finger Sandwich
In this video, Betty responds to a request for finger food for a wedding reception by demonstrating her Olive-Pecan Reception Finger Sandwiches. These sandwiches are lovely and elegant--perfect for any party or reception! - 0
Welsh Rarebit With Tomato Relish
For Tomato Relish:
1. In a pan, pour olive oil, add shallot, tomatoes, chilli, thyme, brown sugar, and red wine vinegar. Simmer for 40-50 minutes.
2. Season with ground black pepper, remove and set aside to cool.
For Cheddar and Beer Sauce:
3. In a... - 0
European Sandwich Recipes By Category