- » European Potato Salad
European Potato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european potato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european potato salad recipes.
Vegetarian Cold Potato Salad
A creamy potato salad with a rainbow assortment of veggies and an old fashioned flavor of dill and chives, A summertime staple! - 125.428
Dilly Blue Cheese Potato Salad
That's what we are talking about - A nice and delicious Dill, Blue Cheese & Potato Salad! You can serve it as an appetizer or you can serve it as a side to your main dish. Either way, you will love it. Anything that has blue cheese so bound to taste good,... - 115.134
Steamed Potato And Blue Cheese Salad
This is a unique potato salad recipe that uses steamed potatoes instead of boiled ones. The other ingredients used add fun and flavor to the salad. This is a must watch for all potato and salad lovers. - 93.1992
Easy Potato Salad
If you are looking for an easy recipe to make yummy potato salad, you have come to the right place. Potato salad is one of the best side dishes, and the versatile dish can also be served as an appetizer. No matter how you serve it, the delicious preparation... - 90.525
Want a quick and easy salad recipe that would leave guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make a potato salad that is not only mouth watering but also simple to prepare. - 83.768
Creamy Baked Potato Salad
A nice creamy baked potato salad being demonstrated in the video with no audio! There is also no written recipe to follow through in the video, so you have to depend on the titles that appear on the video for a guide! See the video for more! - 53.8036
Cold Potato Salad With Tart Dressing
1. Wash potatoes and scrub them well to remove grit.
2. Place potatoes in a large kettle with boiling water, enough to cover the potatoes.
3. Cover and boil them for 25 to 30 minutes until tender. A fork should go through with ease
4.... - 51.5433
Red Potato Salad
1) In a Dutch oven, add potatoes and cover with water.
2) Heat till boiling.
3) Partially cover and allow to simmer for 25 minutes till tender.
4) Drain and cool.
5) In a pan, saute onions till light browned.
6) Without paring the potatoes, cut into... - 49.3073
Hungarian Potato Salad
Have you tried this Hungarian Potato Salad recipe yet? This salad is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as an Appetizer or a side dish often.You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. Try out the... - 48.492
Stockholm Street Potatoes
1. Diagonally cut each shrimp into 4 small pieces; keep aside in a bowl.
2. Separate the cooked egg whites and the yolks
3. Chop whites into small pieces.
4. Mix chopped egg white and shrimp.
5. Save the egg yolks for other recipes.
6. To the... - 47.9084
Sliced Potatoes Vinaigrette
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this sliced potatoes vinaigrette! If it is an impressive side dish that you require, then this dish is the answer. A good way to use up potatoes is to make some delicious sliced potatoes... - 47.8878
All American Low Fat Potato Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine all the vegetables in it.
2) FOR THE YOGURT DRESSING: Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients in it. Mix nicely and refrigerate.
3) Add dill weed to the yogurt dressing and mix nicely.
4) Add the dressing to... - 47.8496
Warm Potato And Squash Salad
1) In a covered saucepan, cook new potatoes in salted boiling water for about 12 to 15 minutes or until just tender; drain well.
2) Cut the cherry tomatoes into half.
3) Cut yellow summer squash into bite-size strips.
4) Mix cooked potatoes, cherry... - 47.7982
Festive Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Take a bowl add mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, milk, melted margarine, vanilla extract, and beaten eggs.
3. Portion out this mixture on 8-inch square baking dish.
4. Mix flaked coconut, brown sugar,... - 47.7887
Dutch Potato Salad
1) Dice hot potatoes and keep aside.
2)Take a double boiler and combine flour, vinegar, water, and brown sugar in the top of the boiler.
3) Add mayonnaise and cook over boiling water until the mixture slightly thickens.
4) Take a bowl,... - 47.5706
1) In large saucepan, place the potato and carrots with about 1 inch salted boiling water.
2) Cook potato and carrot until tender for about 10 minutes.
3) Pour off the cooking liquid and transfer the vegetable into large bowl.
4) In skillet, heat oil... - 47.2034
Traditional Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and allow to cool.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4) In a bowl, place the potatoes, eggs, celery,... - 47.1782
1) Boil the unpeeled potatoes.
2) When done, skin and cut them into cubes.
3) In a salad bowl, combine together oil, vinegar and salt and onion.
4) Mix in potatoes and let cool.
5) Add in cream, salad cream, parsley or chives, pepper and... - 47.034
German Potato Salad
1) In a pot, with salted boiling water, cook the potatoes for35 to 40 minutes or until fork-tender.
2) Peel the warm potatoes and slice.
3) In a bowl, mix together potatoes and onion, set aside.
4) In a non-stick, cook the bacon; remove from heat.
5)... - 46.8648
Hot Polish Potato Salad
In a 1-quart casserole combine cubed potatoes and 1/4 cup water.
Cook at HIGH for 7 minutes.
Drain in colander and set aside.
In same casserole cook bacon, covered, at HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove bacon with slotted soon, reserving drippings in... - 46.84
Vinaigrette Potato Salad
1. Take a salad bowl and add in it potatoes, celery, shallot (or onion), and pickle
2. Toss gently all the ingredients so that they are properly mixed.
3. Take a mixing bowl add rest of the ingredients and with the help of a wire whisk bet the mix... - 46.8343
1) Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
2) Trim beans and remove strings.
3) Cut beans into small pieces.
4) Trim and finely dice celery.
5) Place potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
6) With slotted spoon, remove the potatoes... - 46.7461
Potato Salad With Scallions And Chives
Here's a Potato Salad With Scallions And Chives recipe which makes for a great side dish. The recipe is easy to prepare and will certainly become an instant hit with your family and friends. The ingredients used in the salad are easily available, so what are... - 46.2895
Festive Potato Salad
Put the turkey breasts on to a small plate, cover and micro wave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Rinse the potatoes under cold running water, prick with a fork and place in the microwave oven on a double layer of kitchen paper.
Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until... - 46.2601
Pesto Potato Salad
Coarsely chop tomatoes.
Combine tomato and hot water in a small bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
Cook potato in boiling water to cover 15 to 17 minutes or until tender.
Let cool slightly.
Coat a large nonstick... - 46.2194
Hot And Cold Potato Salad
1. In a bowl combine first 6 ingredients, mix lightly with French Dressing and let stand in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled.
2. Stir in mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste and chill for several more hours.
3. Place in a shallow 2-quart... - 46.134
Boiled Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes
1. In a large saucepan, keep potatoes and add enough water to cover the potatoes.
2. Bring the potatoes to a boil and then reduce the heat.
3. Simmer uncovered for 15- 20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
4. Drain and let them cool.
5. Peel the... - 45.6685
Roasted Pepper Potato Salad
1. In a steamer basket place the potatoes and set in a large saucepan over about 1 inch of cold water. Cover the pan and bring the water to a boil. Steam the potatoes for 15 minutes, until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. Place the peppers,... - 45.4816
Polish Potato Salad
In skillet cook bacon till crisp. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain and crumble, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion in reserved drippings till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, sugar, salt, celery seed, and pepper.
Add water and... - 45.4272
Mackerel With Potato Salad
Put the potatoes in a dish with 1/2 cup (5 tablespoons) of water.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
Mix 3 (1 1/2) tablespoons of the white wine with the oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the... - 45.0735
Finlandia Potato Tower
1. In a shallow baking pan arrange potato slices in a single layer and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the seasoned salt.
2. In a medium-size frying pan saute bacon such that crisp, remove and drain on paper toweling.
3. Into a 1-cup measure, pour bacon... - 45.0519
Garden Patch Potato Salad
1 In a large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients.
2 Toss lightly.
3 Keep aside.
4 Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until blended.
5 Combine the sour cream mixture with the vegetables, stirring well.
6 Place in the refrigerator and chill... - 44.8033
French Potato Salad
1) Slice the potatoes while still into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2) In a salad bowl, place the potato slices.3
3) In a jar, place the vinegar along with rest of ingredients.
4) Cover the jar with tight fitting lid and shake until well combined.
5) Stream... - 44.472
Yellow Finn Potato Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to boil and add potatoes; cook for about 10 minutes or until just fork-tender.
2. Drain and toss at once with vinegar; set aside.
3. Combine together fish and Jarlsberg with the potatoes.
4. Add parsley to oil... - 44.3136
Dutch Vegetable Salad
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a medium-size bowl, combine beets, potatoes, beans or peas, apples, oil, and vinegar.
3) Toss everything gently to mix.
4) On a platter, onto a bed of lettuce, spoon the mixture.
5) Pour... - 44.2582
Grilled Potato Salad With Lemon & Mint
Preheat a gas grill to medium or prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until almost cooked through Drain.
Put the potatoes, bell peppers, zucchini,... - 44.1425
Beer Dressing For Potato Salad
1) In a skillet heat oil and sauté onion for 10 minutes.
2) Add flour, sugar, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir the mixture and gently add beer and cook till thick.
4) Simmer on reduce heat for 5 minutes.
5) Cool in room temperature.
6) Pour the... - 43.9114
Delicatessen Deluxe Potato Salad
1) Peel the potatoes and cut into 1-inch cubes.
2) In large bowl, place together mayonnaise, onion, cucumber, green pepper, pimientos, gherkins, pickle juice, vinegar, and salt.
3) Stir the mayonnaise mixture until well combined.
4) Fold in the... - 43.7624
Wisconsin Potatoes Pesto Potato Salad
1. In large saucepan cover potatoes with water, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered with lid tilted, 20-30 minutes until tender.
2. Drain potatoes and slice 1/2 inch thick.
3. In a small bowl combine green onions, anchovies, sugar, salt,... - 43.2472
Pear And Potato Salad
1.Cut the potato into halves or quarters.
2. Steam the potatoes for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until easily pierced with a fork and place in a large bowl.
3. Combine the pears, scallions, raisins, peanuts, and onions.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together... - 43.1453
Potato Ham And Swiss Cheese Salad With Shallot Dressing
1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted .
Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until barely tender
Drain in colander .
When cool enough to handle, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces into large bowl, peeling only if skin is coarse.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar with... - 42.991
Hot Mustard Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and slice the potatoes.
3) In a non-stick pan, cook the bacon until crispy.
4) Pour of the excess fat from... - 42.9781
Chilled Mashed Potatoes With Pickled Pink And Green Peppercorns
1. In a large saucepan, boil potatoes with their skin, in salted water until they are tender.
2. Drain them in a colander and allow they to dry in the steam.
3. When cool enough to handle, but still hot, peel the skin and place in a large bowl.
4. Add... - 42.8878
Potato Salad With Spring Vegetable
Potato salad with spring vegetables is a fresh and filling salad meal. Made with beans, peas, potatoes and asparagus lightly cooked and dressed in honey mustard, the salad is herbed with tarragon and chives and seasoned with pepper. - 42.7982
Grapefruit And Vegetable Salad
1) Cut grapefruit into halves, cut into segments, remove pulp , remove as much as pith as possible without tearing the skin.
2) In a mixing bowl add peas, carrots, beans and onions. Mix in the grapefruit pulp.
3) Add potatoes,... - 42.4636
1. Arrange the lettuce on a shallow serving dish.
2. Remove skin and bones from the fish and flake finely.
3. Mix with the beetroot, diced apples and potatoes.
4. Toss lightly in the dressing and pile on top of the lettuce.
5. Core but do not peel the apple,... - 41.6969
Ranch Picnic Potato Salad
Combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Stir mustard into salad dressing in a small bowl.
Pour over potatoes; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Sprinkle with eggs and paprika.
Serve in lettuce-lined... - 41.6
1. Grate onions and potatoes.
2. Mix them with flour.
3. Add salt and pepper to the mixture
4.Heat oil in a frypan.
5.Fry the latkes until golden brown.
6.Serve with apple sauce or sour cream.
7.Fried eggs and bacon can also be... - 40.9977
Dublin Potato Salad
The dublin potato salad is a mixed vegtable salad prepared with bits of corned beef in it. tossed along with cabbage and green onions with dill pickles to taste, the dublin potato salad is dressed with mayo for a lovely flavor to it. - 40.5148
Scandinavian Potato Salad
Take a mixing bowl and combine together potatoes, apples and pickles.
2) In another bowl blend together cream, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and salt until smooth.
3) Pour this dressing over the potatoes and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate... - 40.4463
Potato Stilton And Beetroot Salad
1) Cut the potatoes in dices and set aside.
2) In a bowl, add crumbled stilton and diced potatoes. Combine well with the potatoes.
3) Drain off beets and add them to the bowl to mix.
4) Take lettuce leaves to arrange the mixture.
5)... - 40.244
1 Scrub the potatoes thoroughly.
2 In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water for about 20 minutes, or until tender.
3 Drain well.
4 Allow to cool and dice.
5 Trim the sprouts neatly.
6 Let cook in boiling, salted... - 40.1545
1. In a serving bowl, combine soured cream with herbs, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
2. Divide potatoes into two equal portions.
3. Place one portion on a serving platter and drizzle with some soured cream. Top with caviar and... - 40.0082
New Potato Pesto Salad
1. In a saucepan, place potatoes with salted water, cover and cook for about 15 minutes until tender; cool enough to handle.
2. Cut each potato into half and combine with eggs.
3. in a salad bowl, arrange the potato-egg mixture and scatter onions on... - 39.6734
1. Snap each long shoot off broccoli and leave it whole, trimming stems.
2. Steam carrot, green beans, and zucchini briefly for about 7 minutes until tender but still firm.
3. To make the dressing: In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise along with the... - 39.4081
1. Drain excess oil from fish, flake finely and mix with the chopped olives. Add lemon juice and pepper to taste.
2. Arrange the potatoes, beans and tomatoes in layers on a serving dish.
3. Pile the fish on top.
4. Mix the mustard smoothly with the vinegar,... - 38.7148
Savory Stuffed Potatoes
Cut a slice from top of each; scoop out potato into a bowl.
Add milk and beat until fluffy.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add mushrooms and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Pile lightly in potato shells.
Brush with butter and top with chives.
Brown... - 38.4458
Spicy Potato Salad
Boil unpeeled whole potatoes.
Peel and slice.
Layer 1/4 of potatoes in dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; divide in fourths.
Spread 1/4 of creamy mixture over potatoes in dish; continue to alternate layers (potatoes, sauce, etc.) Chill well before serving. - 38.4416
Curried Potato Salad
1. Cut the potatoes into 1-inch chunks.
2. Steam the potatoes for about 12 minutes or until tender and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Stir in the raisins, scallions, and almonds.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, chutney, and curry... - 38.3784
Hot Potato Salad
1. Using a sharp knife, score around the circumference of each potato.
2. Place potatoes evenly around edge of microwave turntable and cook on High (100%) for 5 minutes, turn over and cook for 3-5 minutes longer or until potatoes are cooked. Set aside until... - 38.0976
Herring Potato Salad
1. Combine pottoes,celery, parsley, chives, sour cream, lemon, paprika and pickle herring filets and toss gently
2. Arrange lettuce leaves on chilled salad plates
3. Spoon salad onto lettuce - 36.8763
Salmon Potato Salad
1. Discard the skin of drained salmon and add to a large bowl as large pieces.
2. Mix in celery, relish, horseradish, potatoes, and onion. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and allow to chill.
3. Add salad dressing and toss slightly.... - 36.866
American Picnic Potato Salad
Drop the potatoes as you peel them into a kettle of cold, salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender but still firm.
When done, drain the potatoes and drop them into a mixing bowl; roughly slice them.
Sprinkle the still-hot potatoes with vinegar,... - 36.8243
Warm Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender. Drain well and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. To make dressing, place mustard, parsley, capers, garlic, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon dressing over hot potatoes... - 36.187
New Potato Salad With Fennel
1. Cut off and discard upper stalks from fennel bulbs. Remove tough outer layer of bulbs; cut off a thin slice from base. Cut fennel bulbs into thin wedges. In a covered large pot cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water 7 minutes; add fennel wedges and... - 36.0277
Potatoes Steamed In Buttermilk
1.In a saucepan, heat buttermilk.
2.Add peeled potatoes to the pan.
3.Sprinkle salt on it.
4.Add a good amount of pepper to it.
5.Let the potatoes cook for sometime until tender.
6.Serve with topping of butter cube along with oatmeal. - 35.6995
1.Cook the potatoes with their skins and cut them in diced bite sized pieces after paring.
2.Mix the cut potatoes with onions, eggs, mayonnaise and salt.
3.Add a sprinkling of sunflower seeds and refrigerate.
4.Serve chilled. - 35.6008
Vienna Sausages And Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water just until tender in a medium-size saucepan; drain. Stir in the onion, celery and pickle.
2. Saute Vienna sausages lightly in butter or margarine in large skillet; mix in brown sugar, cider vinegar, water, dry mustard... - 34.8232
Lemony Potato Broccoli & Goats Cheese Salad
1. Boil the potatoes for 12-15 mins until tender. Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain well, then place in a serving bowl with the oil, lemon zest and juice. Leave to cool.
2. Add the broccoli and beans to the pan of boiling water. Cook for 4 mins until... - 34.6789
Mix together all ingredients, saving some grated cheese to sprinkle on top.
Place into medium-sized, lightly-buttered casserole.
Sprinkle top with reserved cheese.
Place in preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 1 hour.
Recipe can be doubled easily. - 34.6056
Savory Potato Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients apart from eggs and mix well.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate for around 2 hours.
3. In a serving bowl, place chilled salad and garnish evenly with chopped eggs.
4. Serve with crackers, mild garlic... - 34.1793
Light Potato Salad
1. Scrub potatoes and place in a medium saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till just tender. Drain well; cool slightly. Quarter potatoes, leaving skins on.
2. Meanwhile, for dressing, in a large... - 33.3199
Zingy New Potato Salad
1. If the potatoes are larger than mouthful sized, cut them into smaller chunks. Boil in salted water for about 15 mins, until just done. Meanwhile, halve the red onion, then slice it as thin as you can.
2. Whisk the vinegar and honey with 1 tsp salt until... - 32.9141
Austrian Potato Salad
In a bowl place potatoes, onion, parsley, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 tea spoon pepper.
Heat wine vinegar, olive oil, and mustard; mix well.
Pour over all; toss lightly.
Garnish with parsley if desired. - 32.0183
German Hot Potato Salad
1. Peel, halve, and boil potatoes. Slice when cool.
2. Combine sugar, vinegar, water, egg white, salt, and black pepper. Heat and stir until thickened.
3. Add potatoes, onion, bacon bits, and green pepper. Mix, heat, and serve. - 31.8205
Cook the potatoes in their skins in boiling salted water until cooked but still firm.
Drain and carefully peel off skins, then dice.
Place in a salad bowl with the spring onions and celery; add the mayonnaise and toss until the potatoes are well... - 31.2333
This is the creamiest, richest potato salad you will ever try. I get nothing but raves every time I make this. - 29.7703
Lamb Potato Salad
Combine all ingredients; mix lightly.
Serve on crisp salad greens, as desired - 29.6193
Scandinavian Potato Salad
Scrub the potatoes with a soft brush under running water.
Quarter them and drop them into a kettle of cold salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender but still firm, for 8 to 10 minutes after the water reaches a boil.
When the potatoes are done,... - 29.4527
Swedish Glazed Potatoes
Melt the butter and sugar gently in a saucepan over a medium heat.
When it begins to turn brown, add the potatoes and toss continuously until a thick sauce forms around them. - 25.1855