- » European Egg
European Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european egg recipes.
Basic Christmas Fruit Cake
If you want to reproduce the gorgeous Christmas fruit cake in your own oven, then you should watch this video. Top chef Sanjay describes in details the basic tricks of baking a perfect fruit cake. Once you learn these tricks, you can surely fulfill your dream... - 152.8
Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog. Quite possibly one of the most delicious parts of the Holiday season. Unfortunately most of the time it just sits in the refrigerator… but not anymore people! It’s time for this delicious drink to shine. I love breakfast. I love breakfast so much... - 138.047
Healthy Bake-ahead Breakfast
Are you looking for a freshly cooked breakfast that is low in calories and fat? Try this easy baked breakfast, its filling and give you a lot of energy without much calories. This dish is a must have on weekend after a rigorous morning exercise when you don't... - 136.833
Baked Scotch Eggs
Won't you like to make scotch eggs this vacation. Watch this excellent video for a healthier version of scotch eggs. Join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen to make these wonderful parboiled eggs wrapped in sausage and baked. Take a look at the video for great tips... - 136.255
Have you been looking for a great Eggnog recipe? Here's one with a bit of a twist. Watch the chef share her Secret Eggnog recipe in this video. The recipe is simple and is sure to impress all. - 124.297
Join Honeysuckle Catering in preparing a hearty French Toast breakfast. Let's get started. - 123.498
Have you stopped making Deviled Eggs altogether because it seems like too mainstream a dish? Then watch this video! Ramona Werst has added a very interesting twist here so that the ever popular dish tastes just as good as always and has something new to it.... - 121.733
Turkey Sausage, Egg And Biscuit Casserole With Gravy
Are you looking for some new casserole ideas? You don't have to look any further as this Turkey Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Casserole with Gravy recipe will enchant you for sure. Watch the video for this lightened up, easy to prepare make ahead casserole, that... - 121.48
Crème Caramel (flan)
Creme caramel flan is a very popular dessert in Morocco. This is a rich custard dessert topped with a soft caramel layer. The video here shows a twist in the traditional recipe by flavoring the custard with saffron and cardamom. Try out this absolutely... - 120.977
Classic Crème Caramel
Make a classic dish by making a crème brulee for friend coming over! It’s a fantastic creamy dish to have! Watch this video if your wanting to have this wondrous dish! - 117.484
Delicious Croissant French Toasts
This is a fast fix to the plain bread french toast. Simply made with no mess! Eggs, milk cinnamon and croissants dipped in the bag is all that it takes. Watch and learn how to make these Croissant French Toasts from the video. Enjoy! - 117.107
Mark Hix's Chopped Duck Livers On Toast With Fried Pheasant Egg
Mark Hix is a celebrated food writer and renowned restaurateur. With 17 years experience as Head Chef at La Caprice Holdings, he has opened several restaurants in the UK since 2008. He has written many cookbooks for Quadrille, including ‘British Seasonal... - 117.083
Best Deviled Eggs
Everyone's favorite -- these vanish within minutes. Quick, simple and easy. - 117.034
How To Make Deviled Eggs
Wondering what to do with left over Easter eggs? Here is an amazing solution. Watch this video to see how the chef converts left-over Easter eggs into a great dish, with simple spices, milk and mayonnaise. Also, don’t miss out an excellent tip the lady... - 115.741
Sous Vide Swiss Meringue
Sous vide (soo-vide) translates to "under vacuum", and is a cooking method that has become popular in mainstream cooking over the past several years. Food is vacuum sealed and then cooked at temperatures much lower than is common with conventional cooking.... - 113.363
Demonstrated by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, fine cooking teacher and former caterer. - 112.004
Perfect Poached Egg
Learn how to poach an egg, with great results every time with this simple poached egg recipe. This is an amazing video to learn how to make a perfectly poached egg. Poached eggs make a very healthy no-fat breakfast and can make an excellent topping for any... - 110.059
Egg And Broccoli Cup
Here's a video for all those people who thought breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The egg and broccoli cup is certainly a filling breakfast which maximizes you nutrition schedule. With everyone tending to have an uber-busy lifestyle, the egg... - 106.162
Maple French Toast
1. Cut loaf into slices, depending on the thickness you like. Keep it aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, break eggs and add vanilla extract to it.
3. Add half and half, salt, maple syrup, and nutmeg in bowl. Whisk it well.
4. Pour mixture in a... - 105.417
Toffee Custard Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a saucepan over low heat, add water, and sugar in it. Stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Increase heat to high, and continue boiling until the mixture gets deep caramel color.
4. Pour cream and mix... - 104.741
Cranberry Cream Puffs-holiday Series
Unlike the popular notion, these cream puffs are quite simple to make. In this video, you'll see a traditional cream puff recipe with a variety of fillings. You can go wild with your choice of fillings here. You can make this under 45 minutes. Enjoy! - 102.566
Lamb Stew, Braised Greens With A Fried Egg And Colcannon
Gavan Murphy cooks with Paula Deen on her Food Network show, Paula's Best Dishes. They cook up some classic dishes.... the healthy way. They're making a Lamb Stew, Braised Greens with a Fried Egg and an Irish Potato classic, Colcannon. - 101.25
Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Torte
Festivals means lots of high carb desserts but if you want to keep those carbs under control without hiding from delicious desserts, here is a video for you. Lowcarb4life brings a low carb chocolate Truffle torte which is delicious enough to please even the... - 100.993
Chicken Sausage Strata With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Are you in search of a great overnight brunch recipe? Here's one just for you. Chef Tse prepares her favorite Chicken Sausage Strata with Sun Dried Tomatoes that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen. This dish is quite convenient and is very flavorful.... - 100.601
Deviled Eggs For A Low Carb Diet
1. Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 12 minutes.
2. Remove from hot water, and cool.
3. Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over... - 100.38
Sour Cream And Onion Deviled Eggs
1. Slice the green onions in half separating the white part from the green.
2. Mince the white part and cut the green into rings for garnish.
3. To make the hard-boiled eggs – place the eggs into a large pot, and cover them with water.... - 99.0886
Simple Yorkshire Pudding Mix
Here's a quick mix to make a pudding in minutes, best for parties and for treating short notice guests. Watch this video to learn how the simplest ingredients at home can be used to make this pudding mix. Very useful! - 98.8073
Bacon, Shallot And Egg Savory Fritters
Want a simple yet very impressive appetizer recipe? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fritters that are sure to disappear as soon as they are served. - 97.8935
Classic Scrambled Eggs
Have a treat for breakfast with scrambled eggs! Its a quick breakfast of eggs and with seasoning of choice! Check the video out on making this splendid breakfast! - 97.7699
Tomato, Basil, Cheese And Walnut Pesto Deviled Eggs
Want a yummy recipe that can be served as a side dish, appetizer or snack? Then watch this video and learn to make tasty deviled eggs that everyone is sure to love. This recipe is an interesting one, we promise! - 97.3756
Organic Scrambled Eggs In Black Truffle Oil
If you have never tried eggs with black truffle oil, then you must give it a try. This recipe is simple and full of flavour. The best is you can serve it for any meal. The chef makes the traditional scrambled eggs so appetizing. - 96.832
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 96.3904
All Time Favorite Mayonnaise
Do you always wonder how some people just come up with the perfect homemade mayonnaise? Now you too can be a part of the same league after watching this video. The chef shares her secret tips and tricks to make this luscious All Time Favorite Mayonnaise. - 95.8077
Mini Breakfast Frittatas
1. Line the muffin tray with tin.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In each muffin tin add in morning star meal starters.
4. Add in veggie shredded cheese or the cheese of your choice.
5. Pour in egg beaters to each tin.
6. Pop... - 95.0742
1. Slice each egg in half and carefully remove the yolks to a bowl. If one or more of the whites falls apart, simply toss it in with the yolks for mashing.
2. Arrange the whites on a platter.
3. Mash the yolks with pastry blender.
4. Make a well in... - 95.0057
Breakfast Protein Shake
If one is a protein type then ideally one should be having steak, eggs and sautéed mushrooms for breakfast. But we don’t live in an ideal world and most people just have not time to cook up a storm for breakfast. Watch this video to learn a very good... - 94.264
Puffy Omelet With Mushroom And Pepper Topping
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and when a delicious, puffy omelet is part of the meal, no one would want to miss it. Also, we can safely say that it is one of the best ways to start the day! Watch the video to know how to make the perfect... - 91.0342
Poached Eggs On Toast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and nothing beats a perfect poached egg on toast. Watch this video to learn how you can get your poached eggs right. Do not give it a miss. - 90.8745
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks, saving the yolks for another purpose.
2. Place the egg whites in a very large, clean mixing bowl.
3. Weigh the caster sugar.
4. Line a flat baking tray with a non-stick mat or non-stick baking... - 89.1531
Skillet Cooked Cheese Omelet
We all know how tricky it is to cook the perfect cheese omelet. It takes practice and hard work and re-dos. But what if there was an equipment and a video that would promise to make the task much easier? Sounds too good to be true? Well, it isn't! Watch this... - 88.5926
Bourbon And Heavy Cream Egg Nog Ice Cream
Love egg nog? Then you are sure to love egg nog ice cream. It has less fat than regular egg nog and is the perfect dessert for the holiday season, and otherwise! Want to learn how to make the perfect egg nog ice cream? Watch the video now! - 88.2052
Cheese, Onion And Mushroom Omelet
A nice stuffed omelet is probably the best breakfast treat that you can serve your family. Want to learn how to make a yummy mushroom, cheese and onion omelet that is quick to make and tastes amazing? Then watch this video and learn to cook the perfect... - 87.1926
Stuffed Eggs Two Ways
A take on the classic deviled eggs, this one here is served with a savory filling of salmon and dill. Easy to put together and makes for a perfectly dressed platter of appetizers to go around and get the party going.This one is a must try when convenience is... - 86.9096
Puffy Omelet With Ham And Cheese
A perfectly made omelet is probably the best breakfast dish and the Ham and Cheese Puffy Omelet recipe shared in this video is so simple that you would want to keep making it! And with a breakfast dish this delicious, ones day will surely be made! - 86.2092
Egg Salad With Dill
Scrambling for a last-minute dinner solution? Then this simple and fast egg salad recipe will surely bail you out. One good thing about the recipe presented in the video is that unlike other over-the-top egg salads, this recipe uses very little mayonnaise and... - 85.3759
Pea Soup With Poached Egg
Have a nice bowl of pea soup with a poached egg! This should be a meal by itself! A rustic dish being demonstrated by Steve. See the video for more on this soup! - 84.8506
Milanese Panettone French Toast
Looking for a French toast recipe that is not mainstream? Then this video is just the thing for you! Watch to know more! - 84.796
Do you prefer homemade scotch eggs over store-brought ones? Then this video is just the thing for you. Making these tasty treats at home is not all that tough and the video proves it. Watch Mahri as she cooks the perfect scotch egg and then you try it! - 84.5259
Yorkshire Pudding For Holiday
If you are looking for the perfect Yorkshire pudding recipe for picking at later, or for freezing, this is it. The secret to getting gloriously puffed-up, light, crisp Yorkshire pudding is all wrapped up in this video recipe. Just stream this video to learn... - 84.4759
Farm Fresh Lemon Meringue Pie
Farm fresh eggs are indeed a treat for use in dishes. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Lemon Meringue Pie using farm fresh eggs, lemon, sugar and a ready made pie-crust to assemble the pie. Good and easy treat for lunches or parties! - 82.3592
Holiday French Toast
Want to know of an interesting recipe that will yield deliciously sweet French toast? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy toast that will knock everyone's socks off. Watch now to know more! - 82.218
Baked Egg And Bacon Pie
Looking for a classic recipe that has a bit of an interesting twist to it? Then you must watch this video by Cooking with Kim. Watch to know more! - 82.0498
Cadburys Creme Devil Eggs
Just a crazy idea I had to make a sweet version of devil eggs with chocolate creme eggs. They actually turned out very good and could be tweaked if you wanna make them your own…let me know what you do to yours! - 80.6213
Homemade Sausage & Egg Mcmuffin
For this Homemade Sausage & Egg McMuffin recipe I returned to McDonalds and got hold of a couple of sausage and egg mcmuffins…then returned to the kitchen and took it to pieces. Watch out the video, it is simply awesome. - 80.4905
Fresh Gluten Free Mayonnaise
Did you know that you can actually make 100% gluten free mayo at home, without any hassles? No? Then watch this video and learn of a simple recipe that yields great tasting gluten free mayo. Watch to know more! - 80.3628
European Pea Stew With Egg
Looking for some yummy convenience food recipes? This video is a must watch for you. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe of European Pea Stew with Egg. The stew is a perfect blend of flavors and you will certainly want to make it over and over again. - 79.0259
Tomato Spinach And Red Onion Frittata
An awesomely tasty vegetarian meal – basically a giant omelette filled with spinach, onion, potato and garlic topped with tomatoes and cheese. Very simple to make and incredibly filling – give this one a try, it’s a real crowd pleaser! - 78.8047
Breakfast Sausage Egg Baguette
Nikko and Tina had this Breakfast Sausage Egg Baguette at a café in London, it was fantabulous and hence they are excited to share the recipe which is simple and ideal for breakfast. Sausage and egg is filling for a breakfast. If you like, the sausage can be... - 71.989
Tips On How To Make Fancy, Spicy & Nutritious Scrambled Eggs
Its always good to have eggs for breakfast. But if you don't know how to prepare easy breakfast with egg, watch Bhal Dave's 7 easy tips guide to prepare scrambled eggs, both nutritious and fancy. Now, you will no more have to go without breakfast! - 68.4556
The Scotch Egg. I recall a recipe from years ago and produce my version of the Scotch Egg, only baked, not deep fried. Still damn good! - 66.7871
Gingerbread Bundt Cake
I love this Gingerbread Bundt Cake recipe.This is a kid friendly recipe.My grand mother used to make this whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Gingerbread Bundt Cake is a common dessert cake served at many... - 54.7618
Are you looking for a Blintzes recipe made in the authentic way? Try your hand at this European recipe of Blintzes, which makes you keep asking for more. Best enjoyed as a Dessert this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great... - 50.9356
Berlinerkranzer are Norwegian cookies.Berlinerkranzer are used as topping over cakes or pies.Berlinerkranzer are also very popular Norwegian snacks to nibble.Traditional Berlinerkranzer recipe. - 50.5973
Artichoke And Egg Pie
Artichoke And Egg Pie is a delicious main dish.This recipe is easy to make and has a distinct blend of flavors.The ingredients for this Artichoke And Egg Pie recipe are easily available. Do not forget to include his recipe in your next party menu. - 50.4558
Bread Pudding Cake
1) Bread Pudding : In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until lightly beaten.
2) Whisk in milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and oil; until thoroughly blended.
3) Brush a 3-inch deep, 10-inch diameter layer cake pan or 1 1/2 quart-casserole with... - 49.1217
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 48.9237
Babas Au Rhum And Savarin With Fruit And Cream
Coffee Cake: Dissolve 1 tsp (5 mL) sugar in lukewarm water; sprinkle yeast over and let stand for 10 minutes.
In large bowl, combine flour, salt and remaining sugar.
Make well in centre, pour in yeast mixture and add eggs.
Stir until mixed, then beat until... - 48.8799
Baba Au Rum
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a warm bowl, sift the flour and salt together, keep in a warm place.
3) In a bowl, cream the yeast and sugar together.
4) Add the milk and eggs, then gradually stir into the... - 48.8624
Circle Circle Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar until creamy and light.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and blend well.
4. Put crushed corn flakes and blend.
5. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt and put it in the... - 48.8442
Cherry Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the milk and eggs.
3) Put the bread crumbs in a mixing bowl and pour the mixture over them.
4) Add ½ cup sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon salt and stir well.
5)... - 48.7481
Fluted Egg Cups
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
With a rolling pin, slightly flatten the bread slices.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter, cut 12 bread circles.
Coat a 12-cup mini-muffin pan with no-stick spray and line each cup with a bread round.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or... - 48.7397
Spicy Overnight Coffee Cake
1) Mix and cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Mix in eggs and sour cream to this.
3) Make a mixture of the next 5 ingredients and add it to batter, and mix well.
4) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, grease and flour it and pour... - 48.7397
Sweet White Bread
Put the yeast into a small bowl and mash it with 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar.
Add the water and cream the mixture until' it is smooth.
Set aside in a warm, draft-free place for 15 minutes or until the yeast mixture is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour into a... - 48.7266
Emma's Pound Cake
Set a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 10-inch tube pan with nonstick cooking spray, then dust with flour.
Shake out excess flour and set aside.
Cream the butter and shortening together in the bowl of an electric... - 48.7178
Christmas Coffee Ring
Dissolve yeast in water; let stand a few minutes.
Add lukewarm milk, 2 cups flour, and 1 tablespoon sugar; beat until smooth.
Let stand in warm place until bubbly and double in bulk.
Cream butter and beat in 3/4 cup sugar, spices, and salt.
Beat in eggs.
Stir... - 48.7047
Measure flour onto piece of waxed paper.
Combine 2 cups flour and next 4 ingredients in large bowl of electric mixer; stir well.
Melt butter and add milk. (Mixture should be lukewarm.)
Gradually add to dry ingredients and beat at low speed 2 minutes,... - 48.6772
Princess Charlotte Pudding
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly princess charlotte pudding is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 48.6661
Egg Noodles With Chicken Cacciatore
1) With a knife cut chicken into serving pieces.
2) In a large skillet heat oil.
3) Place chicken on paper towels to soak excess moisture. Discard drippings.
4) In the skillet combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato paste, sherry, 1 1/4... - 48.6433
Portuguese Sweet Bread
In a bowl, combine eggs, 1/3 cup sugar and salt.
Heat butter and milk in sauce pan until butter melts.
Dissolve yeast and 1 tsp sugar in warm water, let stand Cook for bubble).
Very slowly, add a little milk mixture to the egg mixture, beating constantly.
Add... - 48.385
Asparagus And Mushroom Egg Drop Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry and cornstarch. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, combine water and bouillon granules. Mix well and bring to boil.
3. Add chopped asparagus, garlic, mushrooms, soy sauce and white... - 48.3584
Regular Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until very thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually add sugar, beating constantly.
Add sifted flour, baking powder and salt alternately with water, flavorings and rind, blending lightly.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff, but not... - 48.2956
Puffy Omelet With Avocado Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, using a electric beater, beat egg whites until stiff.
3. In a another bowl, beat egg yolk until color changes to lemony and is thick.
4. At milk, salt, and pepper; beat.
5. Add to the beaten... - 48.2822
Delicious Drop Scones
1. Preheat oven to 25º Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife snip prunes into small pieces.
3. Using a sieve, resift all dry ingredients to mix.
4. Separate 1 tablespoon of butter.
5. Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with wax paper.
6. In a... - 48.2061
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
I got this excellent Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream recipe from the internet but it really worked for me. The Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream is a delight to serve and enjoy as it’s completely natural and fresh with low amounts of sugar.. Homemade Strawberry... - 48.1181
A charming eighteenth century frivolity for special occasions.
Make the sponge several days in advance so that it stales a little.
Have the ingredients for the cake at room temperature.
Line a 2-lb loaf tin with greaseproof paper and brush with oil.
Preheat... - 48.0942
Danish Coffee Ring
1) Dissolve yeast in warm water and set aside.
2) Mix sugar, salt, milk, and shortening, stir, and cool to 105-115 degree.
3) Combine milk mixture with 1 cup flour, egg, vanilla, and lemon peel and whisk until smooth.
4) Mix yeast mixture and... - 48.0897
Thanks to my neighbor for sharing this excellent Meringue Torte recipe. It is a great Dessert. It is one European dish which will never fail to impress you or your guests. Whenever you try out this Meringue Torte, don't forget to let me know your experience... - 48.0353
Multi Grain Scones
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a bowl add egg, sugar, and oil. Whisk together.
3) In another bowl add lemon zest and all the dry ingredients. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
4) Gently add dry ingredients into the egg,... - 47.9644
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the hard-boiled eggs to the mixture, passing them through a sieve after... - 47.9418
Easter Egg Ring
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk with 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
2. Stir in the sugar and salt. Cool till mixture becomes lukewarm
3. In a large bowl, place moderately warm water and dissolve the yeast.
4. Stir in the milk mixture... - 47.8935
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
My sister likes this easy oatmeal raisin cookies recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cookie . An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this cookie... - 47.8416
Special Egg Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 6-cup casserole dish with butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine soup and milk.
4. Stir in mayonnaise.
5. Add celery, green pepper, water chestnuts, onion, parsley and pepper; blend well.
6. Add the chopped... - 47.8151
Delicious Diet Crepes
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine both the flours and baking powder. Sieve and keep aside.
2. Grease an 8 inch skillet with oil and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs and honey and beat once.
4. Add water, skim milk,... - 47.639
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease Madeleine molds with butter
3. In a large mixing bowl, break the eggs and add salt.
4. Beat with an electric mixer until frothy.
5. Gradually add sugar, beating for... - 47.5914
English Tea Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients and nutmeg, saving some powdered sugar.
3) With a pastry blender, chop in shortening until mixture looks crumbled.
4) Whip egg and egg yolk and add in... - 47.5437
Brains With Egg Sauce
1.Add brains in water sufficient to cover them and cook for 5 minutes.
2.Take the meat out by straining and take off its membrane.
3.In a saucepan, Add the brain.
4.Add vegetables, hot water, salt, ginger and paprika to the brains.
5.Heat the mixture... - 47.4463
European Egg Recipes By Category