- » European Dessert
European Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european dessert recipes.
Simple Chocolate Bombe
Simple Chocolate Bombe is one of the tasty desserts I have made so far. Watch the video, try it yourself and you will agree with me… - 71.918
Raspberry Fool dessert
1) Wash fresh raspberries under cold water.
2) Place over a fine sieve and rub through to strain the liquid. Alternately, use an electric blender, to puree the raspberries.
3) Season the puree with lemon juice and sugar as per taste.
4)... - 46.7884
Tropical Fruit Fool
1)Stone the mango and chop flesh.
2)In a food processor or blender, blend mango pieces until smooth. Alternatley, mango pieces can be mashed using a fork.
3)Peel kiwis and the banana and chop them into small pieces.
4)In a bowl, place the cut fruits... - 45.036
1. Thoroughly defrost strawberries, if frozen.
2. Following direction on the package, dissolve gelain in water; let it just warm.
3. Crush strawberries to get puree.
4. In a medium bowl, blend strawberry puree with yogurt.
5. Pour... - 43.9648
Raspberry Crunch Fool
1) In a food processor, place together 1/3 of raspberries with half the icing sugar and blend until smooth.
2) Pass the raspberry mixture through a sieve to remove the pips.
3) In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, orange zest... - 42.1994
Combine 2 1/2 cups crumbs and margarine.
Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, milk and lemon rind; mix until smooth.
Fold in nuts and whipped cream.
Spread mixture over crust.
Cut into squares.
Garnish... - 37.4804
Wash and hull fruit.
Mash fruit with a wooden spoon into a large mixing bowl.
You can use a blender to make the puree.
Beat curd in a large bowl till smooth.
Fold in fruit puree.
Taste and add sweetener if needed.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Scoop into... - 36.5903
1) Press 350 g/3/4 lb strawberries through a wire sieve and slice rest of the strawberries.
2) In a bowl, beat the cream and honey together until thick.
3) Fold in the strawberry puree and the slices, blend thoroughly.
4) In a freezerproof glass... - 35.8931
Place the whole strawberries and 3 tablespoons of the honey in a food processor or an electric blender and puree about 30 seconds.
Transfer the mixture to a medi-um-size nonmetallic saucepan, add the jam, and boil over moderate heat, uncovered, for 3... - 34.76
Fluffy Fruit Fool
Fruit fools are easily made.
Usually they consist of fruit puree blended with cornstarch or a simple milk and egg yolk custard and/or whipped cream.
In this recipe beaten egg whites are also folded into the fool which gives it a lighter texture and makes it... - 34.4277
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating till thick and lemon colored.
Stir in peel, jaices, and dash salt.
Fold in cream.
Beat whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating .to stiff peaks; fold in.
Pour into refrigerator tray;... - 33.8767
1. Put the raspberries and confectioners' sugar in a food processor or blender and process until smooth, or press through a strainer with the back of a spoon.
2. Reserve 1 tablespoon per portion of creme fraiche for decorating.
3. Put the remaininq creme... - 33.6815
Prepare the fruit and cook if necessary: Gooseberries and Damsons will require about 1 pt water.
Pink, forced Rhubarb if cooked gently in a wet earthenware or oven-glass casserole requires no water.
Sweeten with brown sugar to produce a rich juice.
Red- and... - 33.1617
1. Hull, rinse and dry raspberries
2. Puree the fruit in an electric blender.
3. Blend in the honey and lemon juice.
4. Sieve the puree to remove the seeds.
5. Beat the cream until it holds firm peaks when the beater is lifted.
6. Add the cold custard slowly,... - 32.9081
Summer Fruit Fool
1) In a bowl, stir the puried fruit and custard together until mixed.
2) Fold in the whipped cream until thoroughly blended.
3) In individual freezerproof ramekins or serving dishes, spoon the mixture.
4) If you wish to freeze the recipe do it at this... - 32.5389
1) In order to reduce the fruit to a pulp, heat it very gently with some sugar till the juice starts to flow. Then rub the fruit through a sieve. Alternatively, it can also be liquidized. Allow the fruit to completely cool. Bananas and strawberries do... - 31.8962
1) Sieve the strawberries to make a puree.
2) Whisk the cream till it has thickened and then fold it in the sugar, strawberry puree and Cointreau.
3) Turn the concoction into 4 strong individual serving pots.
4) To freeze the preparation, cover it,... - 30.4796
Pulpy Fruit Fool
Fruit Fool is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Fruit Fool will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 30.4414
Frozen Lemon Velvet
Frozen Lemon Velvet has a fine taste. The lemon peel and walnuts gives the Frozen Lemon Velvet an incredible taste. Frozen Lemon Velvet is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 30.2056
Sugared Fruit Fool
1. In a bowl mix the fruit puree and custard and add the yogurt in gently, in a way that it leaves a trail behind
2. Turn this into individual serving dishes and chill
3. Sprinkle Demerara sugar just before serving - 29.9206
Creamy Fruit Fool
If necessary, poach the fruit first, then drain it.
With a wooden spoon, mash the fruit through a strainer or puree it through a food mill into a large mixing bowl.
Set the bowl aside and allow the puree to cool.
Lightly fold the whipped cream into the... - 27.2565
In a blender or food processor puree strawberries.
Stop blender or processor, and stir in honey.
In a medium-size bowl, beat heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
Add 1 tablespoon honey and vanilla, and continue beating until soft peaks form.
Fold... - 26.6985
1. Puree raspberries with sugar and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Press puree through a sieve into a clean bowl to remove all seeds.
2. In a separate bowl, whip cream to soft peaks. Fold it into raspberry puree.
3. Spoon fool into a glass... - 26.2517
Passion Fruit Fool
1. Halve the passion fruit and scoop out the pulp into a bowl; discard the skins.
2. Gently heat the skimmed milk. Blend the corn flour and water to a smooth paste; stir in the hot milk, return to the pan, and stir over the heat until the sauce has thickened.... - 25.3781
Crush the berries with a fork in a large pudding basin.
Fold in the other ingredients gently but thoroughly.
Spoon into glasses or small pots and chill for half an hour before serving.
An almond biscuit or shortbread would make a charming accompaniment. - 25.2264
Persimon And Raspberry Flapjacks
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 / 200C and line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, place all the ingredients and mix together.
3. Lay the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15... - 0
Yummy Caramel Custard
Caramel Custard is one of the most common yet popular desserts all across the globe. - 0
Peach Melba Cheesecake
In this recipe video, Barry shows you how to make some incredibly simple, yet wonderfully delicious peach melba cheesecakes. They're so easy to chuck together once you get the hang of them you could really personalise them. These are peach melba themed, with... - 0
European Dessert Recipes By Category