- » European Cookies
European Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european cookies recipes.
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, add fat/ shortening and cream using a wooden spoon.
3. Gradually add sugar and molasses and beat well till well combined.
4. Add vinegar and milk gradually and mix well.
5.... - 50.5941
Sesame Oat Surprises
1) In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients and combine well.
2) In another bowl, add butter to cream. Stir in oil, tahini and other wet ingredients to the creamed butter.
3) Stir in the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine well by adding... - 49.844
Crackle Top Cookies
Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
Gradually beat in brown sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla; stir in chocolate.
Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beating after each addition until... - 49.8397
Berlinerkranzer are Norwegian cookies.Berlinerkranzer are used as topping over cakes or pies.Berlinerkranzer are also very popular Norwegian snacks to nibble.Traditional Berlinerkranzer recipe. - 49.0513
Molasses Jumbles are a delicious chuck of taste and sweetness. This is kind of an old fashioned recipe of making cookies using molasses and chocolate, ginger, cinnamon and sour milk. - 49.0067
Criss Cross Peter Pan Nutty Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, peanut butter, Margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Now, add vanilla, egg, and beat very well. Add flour, soda, baking powder, salt and mix well to make a dough.
3. Allow the dough to... - 48.9783
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease Madeleine molds with butter
3. In a large mixing bowl, break the eggs and add salt.
4. Beat with an electric mixer until frothy.
5. Gradually add sugar, beating for... - 48.9228
Mrs Seymour's Currant Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Beat butter with sugar forcefully to make cream. Add beaten egg and beat again.
3. Add dry ingredients and currants. Mix well.
4. Make ball from the mixture and chill it for 30 minutes.
5. Roll the dough... - 48.8982
Circle Circle Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar until creamy and light.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and blend well.
4. Put crushed corn flakes and blend.
5. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt and put it in the... - 48.8537
You'll simply love the Christmas Rings from the European cusine. An easy to make snack recipe, the Christmas Rings is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 48.1618
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Line a cookie sheet with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with soda, and spices. Keep aside
4. Combine milk and vinegar and keep aside
5. In a large mixing bowl, add butter.... - 48.0047
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 375° F
2) Take a bowl and add sugar and shortening to it.
3) Mix thoroughly, beating them until fluffy and light.
4) Add an egg by beating it in.
5) Sift the flour along with cinnamon, soda, ginger... - 47.7013
Black Cat Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
Roll dough into 1-1/2-in balls.
Place 3 in apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
Insert... - 47.5867
Cream butter and sugar till light.
Beat in egg yolks.
Blend in buttermilk.
Stir together remaining ingredients.
Add to creamed mixture; beat well.
Divide in half.
Wrap each half in waxed paper; place in freezer for 2 hours.
Work with half at a time, keeping... - 47.1573
Browned Butter Cookies
Grease a cookie sheet; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; beat until combined.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
Beat in as... - 47.0849
Spiced Prune Cookies
Cream shortening and sifted sugar until fluffy.
Add egg and molasses, beat well.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, ginger and cinnamon.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix thoroughly.
Drop by teaspoons on ungreased cookie... - 47.0669
Upsala Holiday Cookies
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine 6 tablespoons sugar with butter beat well using an electric beater.
2. Once the mixture turns fluffy and light, add sherry and beat again.
3. Gradually add flour in small quantities and fold using a wooden... - 46.9374
1. In a bowl, cream together shortening, sugar, brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well.
2. Add to the shortening mix, sifted together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon and mix well to make dough. Add in... - 46.7929
Crunchy Drop Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together shortening , eggs, vanilla and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add mixed together flour, baking soda, salt to the creamed mixture, also add cereals and mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared... - 46.6841
Jack O'lantern Cookies
In mixing bowl cream together butter or margarine and granulated sugar till light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Stir together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Gradually... - 46.4985
Malt O Meal Refrigerator Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together shortening, confectioners -€˜sugar, butter and almond flavoring until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour, salt, malt-o-meal, salt, cream of tartar, almonds and mix well to make a dough.
3. Roll the dough 1 ½ inch in... - 46.4603
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Prepare ungreased cookie sheets for the cookies
3. In the large bowl of a food processor, tip in the candied orange, lemon peel and the almonds and grind down well to make a fine powder.
4. In a large saucepan,... - 46.1966
Butter Letter is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare snack recipe, Butter Letter is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 45.9891
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Simmer raisins in water for about 5 minutes.
3) In the meantime, mix shortening, sugar, eggs and vanilla, creaming them well.
4) To this creamed mixture, add hot raisins and then the dry ingredients.
5)... - 45.6921
1. Mix the oats, flour, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and spice together.
2. Melt the margarine, sugar and golden syrup or molasses over a gentle heat.
3. Add the baking powder and water to the syrup mixture and stir well.
4. Pour over dry ingredients and... - 45.6622
In mixing bowl cream butter, sugar, and vanilla together well; beat in egg.
Stir together flour, soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
Stir into creamed mixture till blended.
On waxed paper shape dough into 12x2-inch roll.
Wrap in waxed paper.
Chill several hours... - 45.456
Beat egg yolks, whites, salt and sugar together for 1/2 hour.
Add cream and cardamon and stir well together.
Add butter, extract and brandy and blend well.
Mix in flour thoroughly.
Dough should be Stiff enough to roll out very thin.
Place in refrigerator and... - 45.4386
Ralston Crackle Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together, shortening, sugar, brown sugar, then add egg, milk, vanilla and cream them further till light and fluffy.
2. Add sifted together, flour, salt baking soda, ground cinnamon to the creamed mixture and mix thoroughly, and then... - 45.3673
Happy Troll Cookies
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, beat brown sugar, sugar, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
Add rolled oats; mix well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour and baking... - 45.2188
Combine the hazelnuts, almonds, and sugar.
Add the unbeaten egg whites, orange rind, and kirsch.
Mix thoroughly with your hands.
Chill the dough 5 to 6 hours.
Sprinkle a board with equal portions of flour and sugar.
Pat one quarter of the dough out onto the... - 45.114
These Czechoslovakia Cookies are simply awesome ! Try these walnut and strawberry bakes for your next dessert and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Czechoslovakia Cookies are welcome ! - 45.0002
In a bowl, cream together the powdered sugar, butter, egg yolk, salt, and lemon rind.
Add the flour and mix quickly to form a rich short dough.
Form into a ball and let rest in the refrigerator, covered with foil, at least 2 hours.
Roll out the dough about... - 44.5067
Jingle Bell Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°.
Place butter and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda and bake blend; stir into mixture.
Stir in dates, nuts and cherries.
Drop by teaspoonsful, 1 inch apart, onto... - 44.4085
1. Cream butter and sugar and add cornstarch such that it is light and fluffy.
2. Beat the milk, salt and lemon rind.
3. Sift flour into it and mix together thoroughly adding more milk if it is too thick.
4. Fill the milk mixture into a piping bag... - 44.3729
Mother's Special Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the salt and baking powder with the flour into it.
3) Add the egg yolks 1 at a time, taking care to beat each one properly after adding to... - 44.3158
Cream shortening with the sugars.
Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
Stir in corn flakes and coconut.
Combine flour, soda, baking powder, and salt.
Blend Into other mixture.
Roll dough into walnut-size balls; place them on greased cookie sheets about 4 inches... - 44.2873
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in confectioners' sugar.
Stir in whipped cream, brandy, cardamom, and lemon rind.
Stir in flour until dough becomes stiff enough to knead.
Roll out on a lightly floured board to 1/8-inch... - 44.2538
1. Sift 3 cups flour with baking powder onto a sheet of waxed paper. Set aside.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, at high speed, cream butter and sugar until mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
3. With mixer at... - 44.0645
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla extract.
Combine flour, soda, and salt and add gradually to mixture.
Beat well after each addition.
Divide dough into 6 portions; add chocolate to one portion, coconut to another,... - 44.0293
Cream Crisco and sugar, beat in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients and sprinkle over candy pieces.
Stir into egg mixture.
Shape dough into rolls.
Cover with foil or plastic wrap.
Cut into thin slices.
Place slices on greased cookie sheet; bake... - 43.9461
Cream the butter with the powdered sugar in a bowl until smoothly combined but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat in the cornstarch and 1/2 cup of the milk, along with the lemon rind and salt.
Add the flour and knead to form a rich short dough.
If the dough is... - 43.9367
Glazed Christmas Cookies
Combine dry ingredients.
Cream butter, vanilla extract, almond extract, and honey; beat until fluffy and creamy.
Beat in egg and vinegar.
Stir in dry ingredients gradually: blend well.
Mix in candied fruits and coconut.
Chill dough several hours or... - 43.6528
Beat the butter and sugar together until creamy.
Beat in the egg, then the caraway seeds.
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt; blend in alternately with the brandy.
Chill 2 to 3 hours.
Roll out on a lightly floured board to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut... - 43.6452
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until softened.
4. Add honey, vanilla, and salt to butter and beat until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in flour... - 43.3676
Crispy Browned Butter Cookies
In medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
In large mixing bowl beat brown sugar and margarine on medium speed of electric mixer until well combined.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
Add dry ingredients to margarine... - 43.3343
Cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light.
Stir in flour and salt.
Divide into halves.
Color half with 1/4 teaspoon red food coloring and about 7 drops yellow food coloring.
Leave other half un-colored.
Press together 1 level tea spoon of each... - 43.2655
Cut the butter into the flour using a pastry blender.
Beat the egg yolks with the cream, sugar, and vanilla until very thick.
Stir into the flour mixture, then knead with your hands to form a smooth dough which does not stick to your fingers.
Break off small... - 43.0163
Cream the butter and cheese until well blended.
Sift the flour with the sugar, salt, and baking powder.
Work into the creamed mixture, then add the beaten eggs, mixing to form a stiff dough.
Chill until firm enough for rolling, several hours or... - 42.9747
Puff pastry is easiest to make using the proportions given.
If fewer palmiers are required, divide the pastry once made and store half in the refrigerator or freezer.
Halve the other ingredients before using them.
Place 350 g/12 oz of the butter between 2... - 42.6559
Caramel Snack Mix
Grease three 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pans; set aside.
In a large heatproof bowl, combine the cereals; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring butter, brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer, uncovered,... - 42.6066
Press the hard-cooked egg yolks through a wire strainer into a small bowl.
Add the raw egg yolks, sugar, and almond extract; blend.
Using a pastry blender, cut the butter into the flour until fine.
Add the egg yolk mixture; knead to form a smooth dough.
If... - 42.6023
Prune Refrigerator Cookies
Cream butter and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until light.
Add vinegar, vanilla, prunes, and sifted dry ingredients; mix well and add nuts.
Shape into 3 rolls about 2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in wax paper and chill overnight.
Cut into 1/8 inch... - 42.5611
Two Tone Bites
1. On a double boiler, melt butterscotch, butter and add water, stir until mixture is smooth. Add nuts and mix well.
2. On another double boiler, melt chocolate chips, add corn syrup and water, stir until mixture is smooth.
3. Into a... - 42.4568
1) In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly.
2) Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and combine well.
3) Prepare dough and form 1.5 inches balls from the dough.
4) Use a cookie sheet to grease with oil or butter.... - 42.4011
Combine the flour and sugar.
Cut in the butter with a pastry blender until the mixture forms crumbs the size of a pea.
Sprinkle the almond extract over the top.
Knead the mixture lightly but well to distribute the flavoring.
Divide the dough into eight... - 42.3446
Sift flour, salt, soda, and spice.
Mix with oatmeal and sugar.
Melt butter with syrup and add to dry ingredients, along with milk.
Spread into an 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
Heavy cake bars (squares) arc the result.
Can be... - 42.1789
Beat egg yolks, egg whites, sugar, and brandy until very thick.
Add cream slowly, stirring well.
Sift flour and cardamom together; add about 1/2 cup at a time to egg mixture, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
Wrap and chill overnight Heat lard to 365Â°... - 42.1532
Christmas Cut-out Cookies
Cream butter, adding sugar gradually until fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
Combine flour and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Blend in oats.
Roll dough out on lightly floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut about two-thirds of the dough with a large... - 42.139
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Dissolve baking soda in water.
– In a bowl, cream butter and add brown sugar, egg, and dissolved soda. Stir.
– One by one, add flour, salt, and vanilla extract and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
– Roll... - 41.789
Rabbit's Ears Fattigman
Make day before, or several days ahead:
1. Mix flour with granulated sugar.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Then add eggs, cardamom, cognac, and cream, beating until thoroughly... - 41.7557
Copenhagen Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line 2 baking sheets with waxed or parchment paper.
3) With an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar, vanilla and salt until mixed.
4) Stir in the flour in 2 additions, with a spatula until just... - 41.5375
1. Sift 4 cups of the flour and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sug ar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture,
a third at a time, blending well to make a soft... - 41.2719
Buttery Spritz Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until smooth.
Beat in egg and extracts.
Combine the flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Tint with food coloring if desired.
Using a cookie press fitted with the disk of your choice, press dough 2 in apart... - 41.1752
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt: set aside.
Cream butter and sugar.
Stir in corn syrup and vanilla extract.
Blend in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk, blending until smooth after each... - 41.1405
1)Pre-heat the oven to 180-200°C.
2)In a blender, cream Nestle Butter and sugar till it is light.
3)In a small bowl, beat an egg and keep it ready.
4)Pour in the beaten egg, along Nestle Milo and sifted maida.
5)Turn it into a soft... - 41.1303
In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar about 10 minutes or until very thick and lemon colored.
Stir in cream, cognac, cardamom and lemon peel.
Mix in enough flour to make a stiff dough.
Cover; chill at least 3 hours.
Heat fat or oil (2 inches) to... - 40.9614
Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until very stiff and glossy.
Fold in the chocolate, almonds, and orange peel; mix thoroughly.
Using a level tablespoon, form 24 mounds, placing them on a sheet of... - 40.6948
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; gradually beat in sugar.
Gently stir in butter.
Fold in whipped cream and cardamom.
Sift together flour and salt; gradually fold into yolk mixture just enough to make soft dough.
Divide dough in... - 40.5509
Combine eggs, sugar, and salt; beat well.
Add remaining ingredients; beat till smooth.
Heat rosette iron in deep, hot oil or fat (375°) 2 minutes.
Drain excess oil from iron; dip in batter to 1/4 inch from top of iron, then immediately into hot oil... - 40.4438
Garvey Mt Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use solid shortening to liberally grease a baking sheet. This has no fat and will easily stick to structure.
3) Mix all the ingredients together properly to make the batter.
4) Onto a... - 40.3723
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar gradually and cream until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and egg yolks, vanilla and orange rind.
Gradually blend in the flour to make a soft dough.
Force the dough through a cookie press onto an un-greased cookie sheet,... - 40.3167
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in 2 of the egg yolks, one at a time.
Mix in 3 tablespoons of the half-and-half.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture,... - 40.3073
Brown the margarine slightly in a frying pan.
Let it cool and transfer it to a bowl.
Add the sugar, acesulfame-K, and cream cheese.
Beat until smooth and blended.
Add the vanilla and baking powder.
Add the flour and mix.
The dough will be... - 40.2982
Brown Edge Cookies
Combine flour, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
Cream the 1/4 cup butter and sugar; beat In egg.
Gradually stir in dry Ingredients.
Mix in chocolate and pecans.
Drop by level teaspoonsful 2 inches apart, onto greased cookie sheets.
Brush with melted... - 40.2471
Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Mix raisins and nuts into flour.
Cream shortening and orange peel together; gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well; then add carrots.
Add flour mixture alternately with half-and-half,... - 40.2081
Combine and shape into ball and roll on floured board.
Use extra flour if needed.
Bake at 350Â°F for 25-30 minutes.
Should be hard. - 40.0841
1) Sift the flour with salt and baking powder.
2) Preheat oven at 300°F.
3) In a bowl, add butter and cream.
4) Mix in the sugar and beat till the mix makes soft peaks, then mix in the vanilla.
5) Stir in the sifted flour and mix till... - 40.0203
Mix sugar, flours, salt, nuts, and coconut in a basin.
Melt the syrup and butter together, but do not boil.
Dissolve the soda in the hot water and mix all the ingredients together.
Roll into balls or put in small rounds, with room to spread, on a greased... - 39.9786
Kourabiedes With Almond
Beat butter until white in an electric mixer (about 10 minutes).
Add egg yolks and sugar; beat well.
Add chopped almonds and mix well.
Blend flour and baking powder and mix in until blended.
Taking a small amount of dough, roll it between palms, shaping it... - 39.951
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Blend in oats, water and vanilla extract.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Mix in almonds.
Chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
Shape into small balls, place on greased cookie sheets and flatten... - 39.6672
These new cookies are truly original with the flavors of blanched almonds and cinnamon. Perfect to go for tea-time snack or a mid-day munch! - 39.5541
Paper Doll Cookies
1. Cream the butter or margarine till smooth in medium-size bowl; gradually add sugar, creaming after each addition, until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in eggs and vanilla; add flour and salt; blend well to make a stiff dough; chill 2 to 3 hours, or until firm... - 39.1619
Combine bread crumbs, boiling water, and raisins or dried fruit in the Bosch bowl.
Add shortening, salt, and brown sugar.
Add eggs, and mix again.
Stir together the dry ingredients and nuts, and add to the creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 39.116
New Northland Cookies
Mix shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Stir in cold water.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir into shortening mixture.
Mix in almonds.
Mix thoroughly with hands.
Press and mold into a long, smooth roll about 2 1/2" in... - 39.0715
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 2 baking sheets.
Cream butter with sugar in large bowl of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in anise extract.
In another large bowl, combine flour, baking powder... - 38.8806
Make An Ornament Cookies
In a small mixing bowl stir together flour; baking powder; and if desired, nutmeg. Set flour mixture aside.
In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed till softened (about 30 seconds). Add sugar and beat till... - 38.7566
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together molasses, yogurt, sugar and oil until smooth.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking... - 38.4288
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chippets and peanut butter. Mix well and place on hot water till it melts.
3. Once melted, mix well and add noodles and mix gently.
4. Add marshmallows, mix gently... - 38.3644
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7.
Roll out the pastry thinly into a square, trim the edges.
Dampen the pastry with water and sprinkle liberally with caster sugar.
Fold each end into the middle, and dampen and sprinkle with sugar again.
Repeat the process and... - 38.3579
Sugar Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Combine dry ingredients and raisins.
Stir in juice concentrates and oil.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. - 38.3368
No Bake Breakfast Cookies
1. In a saucepan, heat honey, peanut butter and stir until well blend. Remove from heat.
2. Add dry milk and mix, add cereal, dates and fold well.
3. Onto a wax paper, drop the mixture using tablespoons.
4. Cool to room temperature and... - 38.2247
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the sugar mixture until well blended. Stir in... - 38.0975
Victorian Lace Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° cookie sheets.
Stir together oats, sugar, flour, and salt.
Melt butter and then add to the oat mixture. Mix thoroughly. Add egg and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
Drop dough by 1/2 teaspoonsful onto prepared cookie sheets. (These cookies... - 38.0897
Are you craving for yorkshire parkins? Baby this recipe for yorkshire parkins is going to make your day that too without killing any chicken babies.Live, let live and enjoy yorkshire parkins. - 38.0882
Kitchen Sink Cookies
Stir together all of the dry ingredients (i.e. everything except the oil, honey, molasses, and eggs).
Beat the eggs in a small bowl; measure the oil, then the honey and molasses in the same measuring cup. Beat all the liquid ingredients together thoroughly.
... - 38.049
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, creaming till light.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each.
Mix in buttermilk.
Sift together remaining ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add to creamed mixture; beat till well blended.
Divide dough in half;... - 37.9522
Spiced Prune Cookies
Mix butter, sugar, and egg.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves.
Add to sugar mixture; blend in milk.
Add prunes and walnuts, mixing well.
Chill 1 hr.
Heat oven to 400°
Drop dough by rounded... - 37.9223
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping down side... - 37.711
1. Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves and pepper into a medium-size bowl; stir in anise seeds, cardamom, citron and orange rind until well mixed.
2. Beat butter or margarine and 1 cup of the 10X sugar until well mixed in medium-size bowl... - 37.4786
Cream the butter, sugar, egg and salt in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the next 5 ingredients.
Stir in the flour and nutmeg.
Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours.
Roll dough into pencil size ropes and shape into figure-eights.
Arrange on... - 37.4602
European Cookies Recipes By Category