- » European Christmas
European Christmas Recipes
Enjoy our collection of European Christmas recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for European Christmas recipes.
Betty's Bacon White Cheddar Mac 'n Cheese ☆
A side dish like this Mac and Cheese with Bacon and White Cheddar Cheese is always adored by young as well as old kids. It is easy to bake and tastes yum. The combination of bacon and cheese is always popular among kids. Take a look at the video for the exact... - 135.766
Basic Christmas Fruit Cake
If you want to reproduce the gorgeous Christmas fruit cake in your own oven, then you should watch this video. Top chef Sanjay describes in details the basic tricks of baking a perfect fruit cake. Once you learn these tricks, you can surely fulfill your dream... - 129.049
Have you been looking for a great Eggnog recipe? Here's one with a bit of a twist. Watch the chef share her Secret Eggnog recipe in this video. The recipe is simple and is sure to impress all. - 124.425
Tasty Hungarian Walnut Tort
What could be a more sensual sweet treat than the very thought of digging into a three-layer torte, filled and frosted with mocha whipped cream and topped with walnuts and bread crumbs. Greg Patent shows how you can throw up a delectable dessert together a la... - 118.977
Honey Roasted Parsnips
How about some roasted parsnips to go with your Sunday lunch! These honey roasted parsnips are the best things ever! Steve does a good job and shows off his culinary skills! See the video for more! - 118.89
Eggnog French Toast
Eggnog. Quite possibly one of the most delicious parts of the Holiday season. Unfortunately most of the time it just sits in the refrigerator… but not anymore people! It’s time for this delicious drink to shine. I love breakfast. I love breakfast so much... - 118.866
1. In a large pot, add 1 cup each of the dried cranberries, candy cherries, green candy cherries, mixed peel, orange peel, lime peel or citron, candied pineapple, California raisins, dark raisins , golden raisins, diced dates, dried apricots and... - 113.978
Victoria Threader's Gingerbread Cupcakes
Victoria Threader, GoodToKnow user, shares her gingerbread cupcakes with clementine cream recipe that starred in the Christmas issue of the GoodToKnow recipe magazine. This recipe is really simple and produces cupcakes that are heavenly to taste and look... - 112.502
Homemade Mulled Wine
Mulled Wine is a popular drink in the Europe. It is a traditional drink offered during Christmas time. The Chef shows an easy and simple way to make Mulled Wine. Enjoy! - 109.348
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 106.75
Christmas Homemade Cranberry Sauce
What is a Christmas meal without cranberry sauce? Do not commit a crime and serve this delicious sweet-tart ruby red sauce from a bottle or jar, at your holiday table. Watch Barry with his Christmas spirit show you how to make a gorgeous homemade cranberry... - 106.279
How To Decorate A Christmas Cake
Confused about how to make your christmas cake more attractive and asthetically appealing? Sue McMohan has just made things very easy for you in this video. Watch the video and know how to turn an ordinary christmas cake into a treat-for-the-eyes with simple,... - 105.243
Butternut Squash Roast Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
Looking for a yummy and innovative salad recipe? Watch Chef Tse demonstrate step by step process to prepare this delicious Butternut Squash Roast Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette. This recipe is a must try, watch this video now. - 101.475
Soft Brie And Cranberry Baked Crostini
On the lookout for a unique appetizer recipe that will leave everyone amazed? Then try the one detailed in this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This crostini recipe is a twist to the classic and is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.484
Christmas Special English Toffee Candy
For everyone with a sweet tooth. Watch this video now. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare these Christmas Special English Toffee Candies. Treat the kids of the family to this lovely candy, you are sure to become their favorite. - 100.096
Old Fashioned Gingerbread
With so many recipes around it is difficult to find original recipes of festive specials, but you don't have to worry as you can cook Old Fashioned Gingerbread this season in your home kitchen. Watch this video to learn this age old recipe and taste the real... - 96.0026
Easy Homemade Onion Soup
If you are creative person or if you work from home, this recipe will impress you. It’s very creative and very easy at the same time. The creativity lies in the way ingredients are picked and then the soup is poured into individual baking soup dishes,... - 95.4096
Figgy Pudding is a really simple recipe to make and if you can get your head around the sheer amount of treacle unloaded into the bowl, it’s actually a surprisingly tasty pudding. Try it yourself!! - 93.0702
Making Mince Pies
Here's an interesting way to make your mince pies look Christmas ready! Watch this video to learn how you can fill your mince pie pastries and then decorate the pastry lids with beautiful Holly leaves and berry without using any icing at all. Awesome and easy! - 90.9754
Carp Thick Soup
Take soups from starters to the main event, with this top recipe. It's hearty, tasty and budget-friendly, too..this is guaranteed to thrill, warm and delight! - 90.0856
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 75.848
Roasted Parsnips With Honey
1. Wash, peel and rewash the parsnips and cut them into approx. 8cm lengths.
2. Cut each piece on half lengthways and then in half once again.
3. Remove any tough core from the middle of the parsnips such that there are finger-shaped parsnips... - 75.754
Gingerbread Bundt Cake
I love this Gingerbread Bundt Cake recipe.This is a kid friendly recipe.My grand mother used to make this whenever I visited her. This reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. As you know that Gingerbread Bundt Cake is a common dessert cake served at many... - 56.5125
Cranberry Christmas Cake
This is my favorite Cranberry Christmas Cake recipe. It is absolutely delicious as a holiday dessert. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Cranberry Christmas Cake recipe and bring joy to your home. - 52.6938
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.3631
Welsh Bara Brith
1. Let the oven heat to 275°F (140°C/Gas 1).
2. Into an ovenproof bowl add the flour and salt and warm in the oven for a few minutes.
3. In a saucepan warm the milk and in a bowl pour half of it on to the yeast, blending with a fork to form a... - 51.3077
Yankee Christmas Bread
This Yankee Christmas Bread is different from all other Christmas Breads. This is a delicious bread replete with raisins, citron, orange flakes and spiced with cinnamon. The delightful difference comes with the inclusion of potato ! Try this Yankee Christmas... - 51.2166
Fruited Brown Bread
Thoroughly grease four 16-ounce fruit or vegetable cans.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; stir in cornmeal and wholewheat flour.
Add buttermilk, molasses, raisins, and candied fruits; beat well.
Divide batter equally among the 4 cans.
Cover... - 51.1959
Blueberry Apple Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
3) Mix apples, blueberries, and lemon juice.
4) Toss to combine.
5) In a large bowl add oats, flour, raisins, and cinnamon.
6) Sprinkle apple... - 50.4542
To make the pastry: Blend oil and water in bowl.
Add egg white, sugar and salt; mix well.
Stir in enough flour to form dough.
Knead several times on floured surface.
Place in greased bowl, turning to coat surface.
Let stand overnight.
To make the filling:... - 50.3736
Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease 8-inch square pan.
2. For making cake: in medium bowl using fork cream CRISCO and sugar until blended and crumbly.
3. Put in egg whites and vanilla and beat until fairly smooth.
4. Stir in oat bran and... - 50.1981
Steamed Pumpkin Pudding
Pudding: In mixing bowl cream together shortening, brown and granulated sugars, and spices.
Beat in 2 eggs.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and soda.
Combine pumpkin and sour cream; add to creamed mixture alternately with sifted dry ingredients,... - 50.187
Lightly grease a 20 cm - 8" round tin with 1 tsp of butter, then sprinkle the 1 tbsp of flour into the tin and shake out the access flour.
In a saucepan, combine the honey, sugar and remaining butter stirring constantly on a low heat until the sugar and... - 50.1823
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 50.1665
Orange Date Nut Cookies
1. Line a 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil or plastic wrap such that the it extends over the edges. Set aside
2. In a food processor bowl, with the knife blade attached, combine the dates, orange rind and juice.
3. Pulse in 3-4 short... - 50.0735
Grease a 15" x 10" baking pan and line with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set aside.
Grease 2 custard cups; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks until thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes.
Gradually add 2/3... - 50.0336
My sister likes this pumpkin cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes my... - 50.0304
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Chocolate Dipped Cream
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift together the cornstarch and flour.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter.
4) Add the powdered sugar gradually and cream well.
5) Add the vanilla, salt and sifted... - 50.0255
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
This Hoska is a sure Christmas treat ! This fruit and nut glazed bread is one of the finest Christmas gifts to us from the East European Cuisine. You'll love the sweet and rich taste of the Hoska which is so much like a French Brioche. Try this and tell me... - 49.6831
Classic Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the cake, in a large bowl sieve together whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, mace, and allspice.
3) In a medium bowl add oil, egg substitute, and... - 49.5666
Fruit And Bread Pudding
A classic pudding, using bread and eggs as base and pears and raisins as supporting flavours. Use of whole grain bread gives this recipe a healthier uplift. - 49.5161
Delicious Drop Scones
1. Preheat oven to 25º Fahrenheit.
2. Using a knife snip prunes into small pieces.
3. Using a sieve, resift all dry ingredients to mix.
4. Separate 1 tablespoon of butter.
5. Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with wax paper.
6. In a... - 49.4364
Christmas Brussel Sprouts
1) With a sharp knife, slit the chestnuts on the sides.
2) In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
3) Add the chestnuts and let it boil for around 20 minutes.
4) Allow to cool and take off the peels.
5) In a bowl, add potatoes... - 49.4229
Ginger Ring Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Grease a 9-inch ring mould. Dust it over with flour.
3) Into a bowl, sift in flour, mixed spice, baking soda and ginger.
4) Add in the butter, black treacle, golden syrup, milk, eggs and castor sugar. Beat... - 49.3923
Swedish Cinnamon Twists
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the buttermilk, butter, sugar, eggs, salt and baking soda; mix well.
Stir in flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 49.39
Coffee Walnut Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, beat together butter or margarine and 1/2 of the sugar.
4) In a cup, mix together coffee, coffee liqueur... - 49.3724
Christmas Cinnamon Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, spices, almonds, milk and butter, mixing them well.
3) Add salt and baking powder to the flour and sift it into the mixture.
4)... - 49.3705
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 49.3591
Chocolate Charlotte Russe
A delicious dessert can give the perfect ending to any meal. This heavenly chocolate charlotte russe is a wonderful combination of all things good. Every bite into this is an out of this world feel. Make the most of it. - 49.3413
Very Cherry Crescent Ring
Set aside five cherries for garnish.
Chop remaining cherries; place in a mixing bowl.
Add cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and pecans; beat until blended.
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Place dough together, forming one large rectangle; seal seams and... - 49.3334
Spicy Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Line with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. Add in pieces of butter. Mix into a crumbly mixture.
4) Add in sugar, dried fruit,... - 49.2534
Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 X 9 X 2 inch square cake pan, grease with butter and using a buttered waxed paper, line it.
3. Take a large bowl and sieve in all the dry ingredients, excluding sugar, into it.
4.... - 49.2052
Chocolate Spice Cake
Butter and line a 20 cm/8 inch spring-form cake tin with greaseproof paper, using the base with the central funnel.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the... - 49.1984
Cranberry Pudding With Cream Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the water and baking soda.
3) Add the flour, molasses, sugar and salt and stir well.
4) Into a greased and floured 9x9-inch baking pan, pour the... - 49.196
Christmas Coffee Ring
Dissolve yeast in water; let stand a few minutes.
Add lukewarm milk, 2 cups flour, and 1 tablespoon sugar; beat until smooth.
Let stand in warm place until bubbly and double in bulk.
Cream butter and beat in 3/4 cup sugar, spices, and salt.
Beat in eggs.
Stir... - 49.1917
Some hours before making the cake the following preparations are necessary.
Halve the cherries.
Put all the fruits and nuts into a casserole.
Mix them well together with your hands, so that the different species are well distributed.
Cover loosely with paper... - 49.1696
Kidderminster Plum Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Line a baking tray or sheet with grease proof paper
3. On a fruit board, roughly chop the cherries.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour and use a dusted rolling pin to roll out the cold puff... - 49.0953
Berlinerkranzer are Norwegian cookies.Berlinerkranzer are used as topping over cakes or pies.Berlinerkranzer are also very popular Norwegian snacks to nibble.Traditional Berlinerkranzer recipe. - 49.0513
Pineapple Coconut Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To make the Pastry, combine together the flour, salt and sugar and cut in the shortening with the help of a pastry blender, till the mixture looks like coarse meal.
3) Sprinkle cold... - 49.048
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.9783
Orchard Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till the mixture is fluffy.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
5) Add the mixture... - 48.9673
Gingerbread With Dark Brown Sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 8-inch square cake tin. Line it with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a pan, heat on low butter, treacle, golden syrup and sugar. Heat till the sugar dissolves. Stir continously.
4) Take... - 48.9649
1. Christmas pudding should be made well in advance. On the first day, prepare ingredients and on the second day prepare the basins and steam puddings. Set aside, and on Christmas day, reheat the pudding by steaming for another 2 hours.
2. Blanch almonds, and... - 48.9538
Blackberry Almond Meringue Pie
Put berries in a bowl.
Mix flour with 1 cup sugar and sift over berries.
Add cinnamon, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and the butter.
Stir well and let stand for 10 minutes to draw the juice.
Stir again and pour into shell.
Bake in preheated very hot oven... - 48.9392
Beef Balls Paprikash
1. In a large bowl, place ground chuck and add 1/2 tea spoon salt, dash pepper, the bread crumbs and egg; toss lightly until well combined.
2. Using hands, divide the mixture into 10 portions and gently shape them into balls.
3. In a... - 48.9382
Gingerbread Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a medium-bowl, beat egg lightly.
3) With wire whisk, beat buttermilk, oil, 1/4 cup sugar and molasses in egg.
4) Let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
5) In a small bowl, combine all other ingredeints... - 48.8864
Broccoli Cheese Bread
1) Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook broccoli and onions over high heat for 5 minutes.
3) Add pepper, garlic and salt. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes or until moisture evaporates completely. Put the vegetables... - 48.8804
1. Grease a 9 inch square tin and dust with sugar.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
3. Dust a clean work surface with icing sugar or corn starch.
4. Divide the marzipan into equal halves and... - 48.846
Scald milk, mix in sugar, margarine, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until... - 48.7781
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.7516
Homespun Apple Dumplings
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flour, corn meal, sugar and salt in it. Cut in 1/3 cup margarine and shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) Add water to the mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring lightly until mixture forms a... - 48.7471
Cider Simmered Eye Of Round
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, celery, and garlic; sprinkle with allspice, ginger, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix... - 48.7246
Fruits In Snow
1 Wash and dry fruits on paper towels.
2 Brush each piece of fruit with egg white, then sprinkle generously with vanilla sugar.
3 Allow to dry on cookie sheets. (You can place the grapes on cookie sheets, brush with egg white, and sprinkle with... - 48.7203
Scandinavian Christmas Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter together creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg and egg yolk to the bowl, beating them... - 48.7157
Apricot And Cherry Muffins
Take the orange and grate the rind into a bowl.
Add the sifted flour, sugar, wheat germ, baking powder and the soda.
Rub the sugar into the mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Peel the orange and separate into segments, then take the pips out.
In a... - 48.6383
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383
Orange Bundt Cake
My sister likes this orange bundt cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this cake very much. You... - 48.6333
Cottage Cheese Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Press cottage cheese though a fine mesh sieve over a bowl. Keep aside.
4. In a basin, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in egg... - 48.6298
Grape Zucchini Breakfast Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Rinse and drain the grapes as thoroughly as possible.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine flour, baking powder, wheat germ, salt, soda and sunflower seeds.
4) In another bowl, beat together oil, white... - 48.5503
Holly Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, place together flour, baking powder, salt, mace, and ginger.
4) In a large bowl, beat together butter or... - 48.464
Pear Beny Gingerbread Loaves
Grease bottoms and halfway up sides of four 5 3/4x3x2-inch individual loaf pans or eight 4-inch individual fluted tube pans; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of flour... - 48.4478
Custard Cake With Custard
Sieve flour, custard powder, baking powder and baking soda together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix peels with flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Beat for 10-12 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a... - 48.4461
Chocolate Cream Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate gently over low heat. Let it cool.
3) In a different pan, combine together 1 cup of sugar, flour and salt and mix well.
4) Add the chocolate and... - 48.4386
Well grease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin and have ready a piece of greased foil.
Put all the prepared fruit in a bowl with the rest of the dry ingredients.
Mix to a soft dough with the eggs and milk (a little extra milk may be needed to form a soft... - 48.3898
Old Fashioned Lemon Meringue Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a heavy saucepan, combine together 1 cup of sugar, salt and cornstarch.
3) Add the milk gradually, stirring well till blended.
4) Cook the mixture over moderate heat, constantly... - 48.3348
This Julekake looks a perfect treat for Christmas ! Try this delicious Norwegian fruity frosted bread for Christmas this year and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Julekake are welcome. - 48.2953
1. Line a 1 1/2-Quart bowl/ deep bowl with plastic wrap.
2. Slice each ladyfinger into two halves lengthwise and brush the inner portions with rum.
3. At the bottom of the platic wrapped bowl, arrange 6 halves of ladyfingers, cut side up.... - 48.2936
1. If possible, check temperature of warm water with thermometer. Sprinkle yeast over water in large warm bowl; stir until dissolved. Add granulated sugar and salt; stir until dissolved.
2. Add butter, 3 eggs, 3 cups flour and the cardamom. Beat vigorously... - 48.2752
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
1) Preheat the oven 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) In another bowl place together the... - 48.2477
Low Sodium Cheese Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2) Take a medium size saucepan and boil water in it. Stir in corn, green pepper, and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain and set aside... - 48.2448
Pappa Al Pomodoro
Pappa Al Pomodoro is a tuscan tomato soup. Prepared with tomato bombolina sauce and chicken broth as soup base, the Pappa Al Pomodoro is flavored with dried sage and garlic. Spiced with red pepper flakes, this tuscan tomato soup has bread slices in it and is... - 48.2408
1) Slice off the tops and bottoms of the oranges and remove the skin.
2) Cut out the segments, removing the zest and the membranes.
3) In 4 dessert glasses, divide the segments euqally and chill.
4) Preheat the oven to... - 48.2242
Spiced Pumpkin Bread With Nuts And Raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Grease three 8 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pans and set aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, ginger and cloves. Set this mixture aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 48.2026
You'll simply love the Christmas Rings from the European cusine. An easy to make snack recipe, the Christmas Rings is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 48.1618
Hungarian Christmas Bread
This Hungarian Christmas Bread is a super way in which you can celebrate Christmas. Try these meringue fruity rolls with poppy seed fillings for any of your other parties too. Your guests will simply love them. Try this Hungarian Christmas Bread and let me... - 48.1477
1) Take a small bowl to beat all the ingredients for the filling. Thoroughly beat to form soft peaks. Cover the bowl and place inside the refrigerator to chill.
2) Take a saucepan for preparing icing. Place all the ingredients for icing in the... - 48.1239
Iced Christmas Pudding
First assemble the dried fruits in a bowl, letting the apricots dominate - I use 250 g/8 oz apricots (halved) and 125 g/4 oz of each of the other fruits.
Put the raisins, currants and peel or cherries into a small saucepan with the thinly-pared rind of the... - 48.1223