- » European Candy
European Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european candy recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Toss the gumdrops with Â¼ cup of flour
3. Beat the eggs with water
4. Add brown sugar to the eggs and beat well again
5. Sift the flour, salt and cinnamon together till a uniform mixture is... - 44.812
1. Grease a rectangular baking dish/ pan with butter and top evenly with nuts. Keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottom medium sauce pan, combine brown sugar, condensed milk, butter and corn syrup. Mix well.
3. Cook on a medium flame for 20 to... - 42.0909
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except chocolate. Mix well.
2. Transfer mixture on to a 9 inch x 12 inch baking pan and press gently and uniformly.
3. Top with melted chocolate, spread evenly and set in a cool, dry place or... - 41.6396
Heavenly Chocolate Marshmallow Rocks
1. In a medium sized bowl, beat eggs using a electric egg beater.
2. Add sugar gradually and beat till well combined.
3. Add marshmallows and candied ginger and mix using a rubber spatula.
4. Add melted chocolate and fold gently till well mixed.
5.... - 35.1294
Hand Or Electric Freezer
In large size bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
Pour into freezer.
Proceed according to the operating instructions for using your hand or electric home freeezer. - 26.9016
You May Also Like!
European Christmas Stollen
To make yeast dough, put warm milk into a medium bowl; stir in 11 tablespoon sugar.
Sprinkle with yeast; let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift 6-2/3 cups (1 kg) flour, salt and... - 46.099
Orange Walnut Candy
In a bowl, combine the sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice concentrate and butter; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-in balls; roll in walnuts.
Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 24 hours before serving. - 29.3294
Peppermint Candy Cane Bark
1. In a large mixing bowl place white chocolate and pop it in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove it from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until chocolate melts.
2. Add peppermint essence and crushed candy canes in it. Reserve some crushed... - 0
Butter Rocky Road Candy
Cover a jelly roll pan with the soda crackers.
Boil butter and brown sugar for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour syrup mixture over crackers and bake for 10 minutes in a 325Â°F oven.
Remove and cool.
Melt chocolate squares over low heat.
Pour over top... - 32.0916
Slovakian Nut Candy
In 10-inch skillet heat and stir sugar over low heat till melted and golden brown.
Stir in pecans, vanilla, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Pour immediately on buttered baking sheet.
Roll using buttered rolling pin to 8x8-inch square.
Cut into diamonds. - 26.2679
My wife likes this Pretzel Candy recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Pretzel Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this candy is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this candy brings joy to my home.Try this Pretzel... - 31.1453
My wife likes this Turtle Candy recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Turtle Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this candy is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this candy brings joy to my home.Try this Turtle... - 28.5345
Molasses Crunch Candy
1) Grease a butter paper and dust with powdered milk.
2) Use a large glass bowl. Grease the bowl with oil.
3) In the bowl, combine the date crunch with powdered milk and raisins
4) Pour in the molasses into the mixture.
5) Using a... - 41.2925
Cinnamon Candied Apples
In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water, sugar and candies to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar and candies are dissolved.
Reduce heat; carefully add apples.
Cook, uncovered, until apples are tender, about 8 minutes.
With a slotted spoon,... - 33.937
Peanut Butter Candy Cookies
1. In a bowl, mix together peanut butter, sugar and milk until smooth and creamy
2. Add in cornflakes and thoroughly blend.
3. Drop by level tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. In a preheated oven, bake at 250 degrees centigrade for... - 38.997
European Candy Recipes By Category