- » European Cake
European Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european cake recipes.
Easy Funnel Cake-fair Favorites
I can never seem to resist a piping hot, fluffy funnel cake smothered in powdered sugar. I probably should have never learned how to make funnel cakes at home. This funnel cake recipe is super easy and creates one yummy batch of funnel cakes. - 129.502
Fabulous Funnel Cakes
Think you need to wait till the county fair or summer carnival to sample the delicious old-fashioned funnel cakes? Then this recipe will surely help you enjoy the cake whenever, wherever you want. This may not be exactly free of calories, but then it's darn... - 109.223
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet with cookie spray.
3. Combine water, butter, and salt in saucepan.
4. Heat until boiling, for 30 seconds.
5. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously until mixture forms... - 108.686
Triple Chocolate Truffle Torte
A rich, chocolatey, layered truffle torte on a crisp chocolate cookie base. Hardly diet food, but a wonderful dessert and perfect for the occasional indulgence. - 104.148
If you love waffles, you are simply going to adore this Norwegian version of the same. Crunchy rolled cone-shaped cookie filled with whipped cream and berries makes for some treat. Greg patent shows you how to prepare these wafers at home and get indulging. - 99.1519
Making Strawberry And Cream Cupcakes - "wimbledon"
Here's a great idea to decorate your plain cupcake and give it that perfect party makeover! This video shows how you can use simple buttercream, edible green powder and a strawberry to decorate your cupcakes pretty. Takes hardly few minutes! - 89.5194
Make the cake by creaming the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs one at a time adding a spoon of sifted flour with each egg.
Fold in the flour and baking powder.
Finally add the milk and stir into the mixture lightly.
Pour into... - 49.1741
To make the lamingtons: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder several times.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Beat in flour.
Spoon batter into buttered 9 x 13-inch... - 48.4886
A charming eighteenth century frivolity for special occasions.
Make the sponge several days in advance so that it stales a little.
Have the ingredients for the cake at room temperature.
Line a 2-lb loaf tin with greaseproof paper and brush with oil.
Preheat... - 47.724
To make the cake, beat half the sugar with the butter in a large bowl until light.
In a separate bowl, beat the remaining sugar with the eggs, add to the butter mixture, and mix until blended.
Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the milk and fold into the... - 47.6653
Grasshopper Baked Alaska
Up to 3 to 10 days ahead To prepare ice cream, in large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and liqueurs; mix well.
Fold in whipped cream and chips.
Pour into aluminum foil-lined 2- or 3-quart round mixing bowl.
Cover; freeze 8 to 12 hours or until... - 47.5657
1 For the dough: in a glass measuring cup, crumble the yeast into the milk.
2 Let stand 3 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
3 Mix in the egg yolks and vanilla
4 Into the bowl of a heavy-duty standing mixer fitted with the paddle blade,... - 46.8513
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder. Sift it together.
3. In another bowl, take break eggs. Beat it until it is thick.
4. Add sugar gradually while beating it so that it is lemon in colour.
5.... - 46.7526
Viennese kugelhopf is particularly small; if possible bake the given quantity of dough in three 6-1/2-inch (16-cm) kugelhopf pans.
Stir 1 teaspoon granulated sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface... - 46.2126
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add eggs and whisk egg to fluffy and light. Add yogurt and milk, mix thoroughly. Stir in baking soda, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and mix well to form a thin batter. Transfer to pitcher.
2. Heat 1 inch of oil in a deep... - 45.8966
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Cream butter with the extracts until softened; add the sugar and almonds and beat thoroughly.
Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
Blend in 1 cup of the flour and the salt, then the 1/2 cup cream and the water; beat vigorously... - 45.1189
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease and line a cake tin with butter paper.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks along with castor sugar till thick and mousse-like.
4. The mixture must leave a trail when the whisk is raised.
5. Sprinkle some... - 44.9569
1. Make cake: Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; cool to lukewarm.
2. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of electric mixer at high... - 44.9261
Beat eggs and sugar together until light.
Add melted butter, lemon juice, and cardamom.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add to egg mixture and mix well.
Turn the dough out on a lightly floured board.
Cut into 4 portions.
Shape each into a... - 44.7138
Sift all the dry ingredients twice.
In a separate bowl beat the egg yolks well until light and then beat again with the corn oil and water.
Stir this liquid into the dry mixture then beat well to form a batter like mixture.
Whisk the egg whites stiffly before... - 44.3219
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Combine flour and next 7 ingredients; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until well-blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly... - 44.0539
1. Preheat the oven to its lowest setting.
2. Line two large baking sheets with paper towels and place them in the center of the oven.
3. Into a heavy 12- to 14-inch skillet pour vegetable oil to a depth of about 1 1/2 to 2 inches and... - 44.0204
Classic Half A Pound Cake
Grease a 9-inch tube pan or loaf pan (9x-5x3 inches) with 1 tablespoon butter.
Dust with flour and tap to remove excess.
Sift flour, soda, and 3/4 cup of the sugar into bowl.
Add remaining butter and mix in well with fingers.
Add lemon juice and vanilla, then... - 43.923
Mor Monsen Kake
Melt butter and stir in sugar.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add flour and stir until well blended.
Spread dough in 2 greased and floured 8-inch square pans.
Sprinkle dough with almonds and currants.
Press into dough lightly.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 43.3305
1. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, egg and milk. Make a smooth and yet thick batter.
2. In a skillet, Heat 1/4 inch oil to 375°.
3. Using a finger, close the bottom opening of a funnel. Funnel with a 3/8-inch is best... - 42.5807
In mixing bowl, combine eggs and milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to the egg mixture.
Beat until smooth.
Test mixture to see if it flows easily through funnel.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, add flour.
Heat cooking oil to... - 42.4523
In mixing bowl combine eggs and milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to egg mixture; beat smooth.
In deep skillet heat oil to 360°.
Covering spout with finger, pour 1/4 cup batter into funnel.
Remove finger and release batter into oil in a... - 40.9546
Beat eggs and vanilla in a mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Slowly beat in sugar; beat until thick.
Slowly mix in milk.
Sift together or stir well flour, baking powder and salt.
Add dry ingredients gradually to egg mixture and mix well.
Heat shortening or... - 40.7016
Funnel Cakes Or Plowlines
Beat eggs with milk and gradually beat in flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
Beat until very smooth.
Holding the opening of a funnel closed, fill the funnel with the batter.
Open the end of the funnel and allow dough to run out in a stream into deep hot... - 40.5444
Make a batter similar to that for chocolate cake of the eggs, sugar, flour and cocoa.
Bake in a large oblong tin instead of round cake tin.
When cool, cut two layers, spread inner side of top layer with jam, and glaze with fondant.
When the fondant has set,... - 39.9252
Grease and lightly flour two 15 cm/6 inch sandwich-tins, or one 20 cm/8 inch tin.
For best results, the ingredients should all be at room temperature.
Put the sugar and eggs into a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.
Whisk the mixture until it is... - 39.5793
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and blend in the sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in sour cream.
Sift the flour, measure, and sift again with the baking powder.
Add the flour mixture in 4 or... - 39.4186
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine 3 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, lemon zest, orange zest, and salt. Mix with a wooden spoon until blended. Beat in oil, eggs, lemonjuice, and orange juice just until dough forms. Add enough... - 38.5851
Half A Pound Cake
Sift flour, measure or weigh, and resift 3 times with baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
Cream butter thoroughly and add the flour mixture in 3 portions, mixing until smooth after each addition.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored; add flavoring and sugar... - 38.448
Almond Queijadinhas De Amendoas
Put the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil until the syrup sticks to a spoon.
Then add the almonds.
When the mixture has come to a boil again, remove from heat and let it cool.
In the meantime, beat whole eggs and egg yolks.
Add the lemon rind and stir... - 37.8658
Beat eggs and add sugar and milk.
Sift 2 cups of the flour with the baking powder, salt and soda and add to milk and egg mixture.
Beat this batter until smooth and add only as much flour as needed.
Batter must be thin enough to run through a funnel.
Pour... - 37.7467
These crispy and crunchy parkins make the perfect snack for any time of the day. Simple and easy to make, try your variations of the recipe. - 37.0634
Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
Add a mixture of egg and milk, beating until batter is smooth.
Holding finger over bottom of a funnel having a 3/8 to 1/2 inch hole, fill funnel with batter.
Hold funnel as near surface of heated fat as... - 36.8124
1. Grease a cake tin with oil or butter or baking spray.
2. Cut a piece of grease proof paper to fit the bottom of the tin. This will help to give a smooth surface to the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
4. In a medium... - 36.7093
Beat ingredients together well.
Lightly grease a frying pan and heat for several minutes.
Pour 1/4 cup of batter into a funnel (don't forget to put your finger over the end!).
Over hot pan, release finger and let batter run out in a stream, while you make a... - 36.7063
Queijadinhas De Amendoas
Boil sugar and water in a saucepan until the syrup sticks to a spoon; add almonds.
When the mixture boils again, remove from heat and cool.
In the meantime, beat whole eggs and egg yolks; add lemon rind.
Stir all into sugar and almond mixture.
Return the... - 35.9964
1. Place flour in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender until mixture forms small balls when pressed between fingers; beat in egg and almond extract with wooden spoon.
2. Turn dough out onto pastry board; top with almond paste; press... - 35.9264
1. Put all the cake ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Oil and base-line a 18 x 25 cm (7 x 10 inch) cake tin and transfer the mixture to the prepared tin. Smooth the surface with a palette knife and bake in a preheated oven, 190°C... - 35.0755
Beat eggs; add sugar and milk., Sift half the flour, salt, and baking powder together and add to milk and egg mixture.
Beat the batter smooth and add only as much.more flour as needed.
Batter should be thin enough to run through a funnel.
Drop from funnel... - 34.6406
Beat eggs till light; add sugar gradually, beating till thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in cardamom.
Sift together flour and salt; blend into egg mixture alternately with cream.
Bake on moderately hot krumkaka iron: Place 1 tablespoon batter just off center on... - 33.5984
1. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until just mixed; increase speed to high; beat 5 minutes, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Heat closed krumkake iron over medium heat until a drop of... - 30.4632
Combine all ingredients in order given.
Put 1 teaspoon of batter in the center of a preheated krumkake pan.
Close the lid and cook for a few minutes, turning the pan once to brown on both sides.
Roll the cake while still hot around the handle of a wooden... - 30.39
Ten Minute Sachertorte
1. Cut chocolate pound cake into 4 slices, lengthwise, with a long knife.
2. Heat apricot preserves slowly in a small saucepan, stirring constantly just until hot; press through a sieve into a small bowl; cool.
3. Spread each of 3 cake layers with 1/3 cup of... - 27.7028
Anthony's Half Pound Cake
Cream butter and sugar together; add well-beaten eggs, then milk and flour with baking powder and flavoring.
Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) for 1 hour. - 23.4664
1. Cut the cake in slices crosswise through the cake. With a cookie cutter, cut these slices in small rounds.
2. Put them together in 2 or 3 layers, jelly between.
3. Coat with Boiled Frosting or Icing, then cover thickly with the coconut. - 22.8489
Chocolate Pistachio Bundt Cake
Are you looking for an easy cake to make for St. Patricks Day? This Chocolate Pistachio Bundt cake is very easy to make. You need a box of cake mix, and some chocolate syrup. - 0
Easy Cheesecake Recipes - Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In large bowl, combine ricotta, egg, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, baking powder, grated coconut, coconut oil, and flour. Mix to combine.
3. Into a greased 9-inch pie dish or 8x8-inch square dish,... - 0
European Cake Recipes By Category