- » European Cake
European Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european cake recipes.
A charming eighteenth century frivolity for special occasions.
Make the sponge several days in advance so that it stales a little.
Have the ingredients for the cake at room temperature.
Line a 2-lb loaf tin with greaseproof paper and brush with oil.
Preheat... - 48.0942
1 For the dough: in a glass measuring cup, crumble the yeast into the milk.
2 Let stand 3 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
3 Mix in the egg yolks and vanilla
4 Into the bowl of a heavy-duty standing mixer fitted with the paddle blade,... - 47.2339
To make the cake, beat half the sugar with the butter in a large bowl until light.
In a separate bowl, beat the remaining sugar with the eggs, add to the butter mixture, and mix until blended.
Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the milk and fold into the... - 46.9381
Make the cake by creaming the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs one at a time adding a spoon of sifted flour with each egg.
Fold in the flour and baking powder.
Finally add the milk and stir into the mixture lightly.
Pour into... - 46.3648
To make the lamingtons: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder several times.
Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Beat in flour.
Spoon batter into buttered 9 x 13-inch... - 46.3023
Grasshopper Baked Alaska
Up to 3 to 10 days ahead To prepare ice cream, in large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and liqueurs; mix well.
Fold in whipped cream and chips.
Pour into aluminum foil-lined 2- or 3-quart round mixing bowl.
Cover; freeze 8 to 12 hours or until... - 46.0806
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder. Sift it together.
3. In another bowl, take break eggs. Beat it until it is thick.
4. Add sugar gradually while beating it so that it is lemon in colour.
5.... - 45.9613
Beat eggs and sugar together until light.
Add melted butter, lemon juice, and cardamom.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add to egg mixture and mix well.
Turn the dough out on a lightly floured board.
Cut into 4 portions.
Shape each into a... - 44.7041
1. Preheat oven to 380 degree F
2. Grease and line a cake tin with butter paper.
3. In a bowl beat egg yolks along with castor sugar till thick and mousse-like.
4. The mixture must leave a trail when the whisk is raised.
5. Sprinkle some... - 44.4074
Viennese kugelhopf is particularly small; if possible bake the given quantity of dough in three 6-1/2-inch (16-cm) kugelhopf pans.
Stir 1 teaspoon granulated sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface... - 43.8608
Sift all the dry ingredients twice.
In a separate bowl beat the egg yolks well until light and then beat again with the corn oil and water.
Stir this liquid into the dry mixture then beat well to form a batter like mixture.
Whisk the egg whites stiffly before... - 43.2233
1. Make cake: Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; cool to lukewarm.
2. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of electric mixer at high... - 42.6761
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Cream butter with the extracts until softened; add the sugar and almonds and beat thoroughly.
Add the egg and beat until fluffy.
Blend in 1 cup of the flour and the salt, then the 1/2 cup cream and the water; beat vigorously... - 42.475
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Combine flour and next 7 ingredients; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until well-blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly... - 41.9486
Mor Monsen Kake
Melt butter and stir in sugar.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add flour and stir until well blended.
Spread dough in 2 greased and floured 8-inch square pans.
Sprinkle dough with almonds and currants.
Press into dough lightly.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 41.3084
Grease and lightly flour two 15 cm/6 inch sandwich-tins, or one 20 cm/8 inch tin.
For best results, the ingredients should all be at room temperature.
Put the sugar and eggs into a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.
Whisk the mixture until it is... - 38.6855
Almond Queijadinhas De Amendoas
Put the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil until the syrup sticks to a spoon.
Then add the almonds.
When the mixture has come to a boil again, remove from heat and let it cool.
In the meantime, beat whole eggs and egg yolks.
Add the lemon rind and stir... - 38.2489
1. Grease a cake tin with oil or butter or baking spray.
2. Cut a piece of grease proof paper to fit the bottom of the tin. This will help to give a smooth surface to the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
4. In a medium... - 37.8141
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and blend in the sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in sour cream.
Sift the flour, measure, and sift again with the baking powder.
Add the flour mixture in 4 or... - 37.4942
Make a batter similar to that for chocolate cake of the eggs, sugar, flour and cocoa.
Bake in a large oblong tin instead of round cake tin.
When cool, cut two layers, spread inner side of top layer with jam, and glaze with fondant.
When the fondant has set,... - 37.4132
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine 3 1/2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, lemon zest, orange zest, and salt. Mix with a wooden spoon until blended. Beat in oil, eggs, lemonjuice, and orange juice just until dough forms. Add enough... - 36.6695
Queijadinhas De Amendoas
Boil sugar and water in a saucepan until the syrup sticks to a spoon; add almonds.
When the mixture boils again, remove from heat and cool.
In the meantime, beat whole eggs and egg yolks; add lemon rind.
Stir all into sugar and almond mixture.
Return the... - 34.3186
1. Place flour in a large bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender until mixture forms small balls when pressed between fingers; beat in egg and almond extract with wooden spoon.
2. Turn dough out onto pastry board; top with almond paste; press... - 33.3363
1. Put all the cake ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Oil and base-line a 18 x 25 cm (7 x 10 inch) cake tin and transfer the mixture to the prepared tin. Smooth the surface with a palette knife and bake in a preheated oven, 190°C... - 32.8493
Ten Minute Sachertorte
1. Cut chocolate pound cake into 4 slices, lengthwise, with a long knife.
2. Heat apricot preserves slowly in a small saucepan, stirring constantly just until hot; press through a sieve into a small bowl; cool.
3. Spread each of 3 cake layers with 1/3 cup of... - 25.3407
1. Cut the cake in slices crosswise through the cake. With a cookie cutter, cut these slices in small rounds.
2. Put them together in 2 or 3 layers, jelly between.
3. Coat with Boiled Frosting or Icing, then cover thickly with the coconut. - 20.4852
Chocolate Pistachio Bundt Cake
Are you looking for an easy cake to make for St. Patricks Day? This Chocolate Pistachio Bundt cake is very easy to make. You need a box of cake mix, and some chocolate syrup. - 0
Easy Cheesecake Recipes - Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In large bowl, combine ricotta, egg, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, baking powder, grated coconut, coconut oil, and flour. Mix to combine.
3. Into a greased 9-inch pie dish or 8x8-inch square dish,... - 0
European Cake Recipes By Category