- » European Bread
European Bread Recipes
European bread includes breads of many different regional types and flavors. Bread has been a popular form of food for the Europeans since ancient times, and is prepared from grains like barley, rye, oats or wheat, ... More »
Easy Cheese And Onion Quick Bread
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make an easy cheese and onion quick bread for Foodie Friday. This beautiful bread is the perfect accompaniment to any meal and also makes great sandwiches the next day! - 125.607
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, professional cooking instructor and former caterer, demonstrates her favorite method of making Zucchini bread, (Brits and French call Zucchini Courgette). - 113.14
Betty's Cheddar Chive Beer Bread
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cheddar Chive Beer Bread. You may leave out the Cheddar cheese and chives for a simple Beer Bread. - 113.01
This Hoska is a sure Christmas treat ! This fruit and nut glazed bread is one of the finest Christmas gifts to us from the East European Cuisine. You'll love the sweet and rich taste of the Hoska which is so much like a French Brioche. Try this and tell me... - 49.8928
Home Made Pumpernickel Bread
1) Lightly coat 3 loaf pans and 1 bowl with butter.
2) Preheat the oven to 425°F
3) In a saucepan, mix corn meal with water.
4) Stir in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
5) Add salt, sugar, oil, and... - 49.2892
Scald milk, mix in sugar, margarine, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until... - 48.9871
This Julekake looks a perfect treat for Christmas ! Try this delicious Norwegian fruity frosted bread for Christmas this year and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Julekake are welcome. - 48.5029
Pumpernickel Bread is a simply delicious main course meal recipe. Try this Pumpernickel Bread; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 48.4899
Bird Of Paradise
1) Take a bowl and add the eggs, chicken, celery, pickles and salt. Mix well.
2) Add mayonnaise to moisten the mixture.
3) Halve the pineapple and scoop out the pulp.
4) Cut it into cubes and put it back into the pineapple shells.
5) Arrange the... - 47.7978
In large mixing bowl combine 3 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast, and ground cardamom.
In saucepan heat together 3 cups milk, butter or margarine, granulated sugar, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add milk mixture to dry mixture... - 47.6212
This Kolachy is the best of its kind. You might know this as Kolachky or kolche . Try this spicy apricot, prune, orange and poppy seed filled dessert bake. Feel free to suggest here about this Kolachy . - 47.4896
1. In a large bowl, sift flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt together. Add 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine, eggs and milk. Beat well till entire mixture is moistened.
2. On a pastry board, knead dough 5 or 6 times and roll out to a... - 47.3146
In large mixer bowl combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, yeast, and cardamom.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add 1 egg.
Beat at low speed with... - 47.1568
Carrot 'n Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 5/8-inch pan and lightly grease it.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4) Take a large bowl and beat... - 47.1418
Roll butter out between sheets of waxed paper to 10x6-inch rectangle.
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (110°).
In large mixer bowl combine beaten egg, milk, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt.
Stir in softened yeast and flour; mix well to form a moderately... - 47.055
Healthy Rye Pumpernickel Bread
1)Dissolve active dry yeast in lukewarm potato stock.
2)In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, lemon rind, molasses, caraway seeds, tamari, kelp and carob powder.
3)Heat milk and add to mixing bowl ingredients and mix well.
4)Add gluten flour, 1 cup of whole... - 46.9273
This Harvest Sheaf is one of the best breads that I've ever known for celebrating the harvest festival. Try this glazed wheat ropes for the occasion and serve to your friends. Tell me if you like this Harvest Sheaf. - 46.7447
This Julbrod is one of the finest of its kind that I've ever tasted. Try this glazed Swedish Christmas Bread with irresistible almonds, raisins and tangy lemon for this coming Christmas. Gift this to your friends and they'll surely love it. But before that... - 46.7377
Saint Lucia Crown
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir saffron into milk.
Mix saffron-milk, sugar, salt, eggs, butter and 2 1/2 cups of the flour into yeast mixture.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in citron, almonds, lemon peel and enough remaining flour to make dough easy to... - 46.5044
This Vanocka is the best bread I can think for Christmas this year. This Czech special braided bread made with raisins, almonds and glazed with cream is a truly delicious way to celebrate your Christmas. Try this Vanoca and feel free to comment on how you... - 46.4689
Spicy Zucchini Wheat Bread
In a pan, combine milk, butter, and sugar.
Heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; add milk mixture.
Stir together whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, wheat germ, salt,... - 46.415
Easy German Pumpernickel Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, molasses, lemon rind, caraway seeds, kelp, tamari and carob powder; also dissolve yeast in the potato stock
2. Add scalded milk into the mixture and , when luke warm, add yeast solution, gluten flour and a cup... - 46.34
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Heat milk below boiling point. Add salt, shortening and sugar and mix well and allow to become lukewarm.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, add warm water and crumble or sprinkle in yeast. Stir till... - 46.1458
Double Wheat Whole Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1 teaspoon of the honey. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof until bubbly and double in volume,... - 46.0746
Light Pumpernickel Bread
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake yeast into warm water.
*Use very warm water (105°F to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Mix together the dissolved yeast,... - 45.9827
Bird Of Paradise
This Bird of Paradise recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 45.7427
Tofu Wheat Bread
1)Pour yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add tofu pieces, oil and honey. Pulse on/off to mix.
5) Add flour,... - 45.396
Christmas Spice Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Sieve the flour, allspice and salt together
3. Rub the fat into the flour
4. Whisk the yeast and the one teaspoon of sugar with the milk and then beat the egg separately. Add this to the liquid and form... - 45.2793
Pumpernickel Bread Wreath
Grease cookie sheet.
Grease outside of 10-oz. custard cup; place upside down in center of cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour mixture with yeast from foil packet, rye flour, cocoa and caraway seed.
Stir in hot water, molasses, margarine and egg yolk... - 45.1579
In a large bowl, pour boiling water over cracked wheat, fennel seed, orange peel, salt, molassest and butter; let cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast in the 1/4 cup water; then stir into lukewarm mixture.
Beat in milk and rye flour; then gradually... - 44.9994
In a small bowl mix the yeast and 1/2 teaspoon sugar with the lukewarm water, then leave for about 10 minutes until frothy.
Bring the milk to aboil then pour it into a large mixing bowl.
Add the butter or margarine cut into pieces, the remaining sugar and the... - 44.9453
Pumpernickel Bread is a nutritious and filling German bread that you can prepare by yourself! My children love the Pumpernickel Bread. You just have to try it! - 44.9169
Cook potatoes in water to cover.
Drain, save 1/2 cup potato water.
Push potatoes, while still hot, through ordinary strainer or ricer.
Measure 2 cups potatoes into bowl and leave to cool slightly.
Soften yeast in lukewarm potato water.
Add honey and let soak... - 44.9014
Place meat in 4-quart casserole.
Sprinkle evenly with salt.
Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Rinse meat well; return to casserole.
Add water, onion, garlic, pepper, carrots, and potatoes.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook,... - 44.8012
In large mixer bowl, combine rye flour, yeast, and caraway seed.
In saucepan, heat together water, molasses, vegetable shortening, and salt just until warm; stir occasionally to melt vegetable shortening.
Add to dry ingredients in mixer bowl.
Beat at low... - 44.4078
Viennese Easter Braid
1 Soak raisins and citron in rum in small bowl for 30 minutes.
2 Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and yeast in mixing bowl. Heat sugar, salt, butter, and milk to hot (120°-130°F).
3 Combine flour mixture, milk mixture, and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
4 Add 2 tablespoons... - 44.3409
Savory Casserole Bread
Heat cottage cheese in Radarange oven 45 seconds; stir well.
Soften yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in sugar, butter, seasonings, baking soda, and warm cottage cheese; mix very well.
Blend in egg.
Gradually beat in flour to make a fairly stiff... - 44.2323
Triticale Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the 1 cup whole wheat flour, and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together the milk, honey, butter, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) stirring constantly till butter almost melts.
Add liquid to... - 44.1447
Kolach is a delicious pastry from the Czech and Slovak Cuisines. This braided bread has become popular in US as well. Celebrate the Kolach festival in June with this irresistible glazed bread. Try this for any party if you want to. Tell me if you like this... - 44.1283
Stir the yeast into the warm milk with 1 teaspoon of the sugar until well blended.
Leave for 5-10 minutes'imtil frothy.
Combine the flour and salt and add the yeast liquid, the remaining sugar and the melted butter.
Separate 1 egg and add the egg yolk and the... - 44.0615
In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup warm water, yeast and sugar; mix well.
Let proof for 5 minutes.
In a medium saucepan combine cornmeal and cold water.
Stir in boiling water, molasses and chocolate.
Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened,... - 44.0221
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder into bowl; mix well.
Stir in sugar.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in cheese.
Mix until medium-soft dough forms.
Knead lightly on floured surface until smooth.
Shape into round... - 44.0122
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Blend in milk, butter, eggs, sugar, salt, lemon peel, nutmeg, and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat very well for about 5 minutes, then stir in about 1 1/4 cups of the remaining flour and the raisins to form a stiff... - 43.8202
Zucchini Carrot Wheat Bread
Shred zucchini into a strainer and allow moisture to drain briefly while you prepare rest of ingredients.
With wet kitchen scissors, cut dates into pieces.
Rinse raisins in hot water and blot dry on paper towels.
Mix fruits on sheet of foil... - 43.5672
You might know Julkage as Julkake or Yule Bread. This is the prefect Norwegian holiday bread which is made during Christmas. Try this deliciously candied bread with fruit and nuts and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions for this Julkage are welcome. - 43.5123
Yorkshire Spice Bread
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3T) of the milk.
Dissolve the syrup in the remaining milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Rub in the butter and lard.
Stir in the sugar.
Form a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the yeast,... - 43.4912
1) Dissolve yeast in water. The water used should be warm (105°F to 115°F.) for dry yeast and lukewarm (80°F to 90° F.) for compressed.
2) Preheat moderate oven (375° F.)
3) Sieve flour with salt.
3) Combine milk and sifted... - 43.2557
Country Wholemeal Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a cup, blend the yeast into about 4 fl oz (120 ml / 1/2 cup) of the water
2. Grease two loaf tins with the vegetable fat
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
4. Place the flour in a heap on a large pastry board
5.... - 43.1773
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the rye flour, yeast and caraway seeds in a large mixing bowl.
3) Heat together the water, Crisco, molasses and salt in a saucepan till the salt is just warm. Keep... - 43.0301
1. Sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
2. Sprinkle corn meal into cold water. Stir constantly to prevent lumps and bring to a boil. Cook until thickened.
3. Add molasses, 1 1/2 tablespoons seeds, oil, and salt to corn meal. Allow mixture to cool to... - 42.9277
Grandma Anderson's Kringle
Dissolve the yeast in 2 cups lukewarm water and let stand for 10 minutes.
Sift the flour, sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Cut in the shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir the egg yolks into the yeast mixture; mix in the milk.
Add the egg yolk... - 42.8668
Pumpernickel Bread is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Pumpernickel Bread; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 42.7066
Cracked Up Wheat Bread
In a saucepan combine cracked wheat and water to cover.
Cook according to package directions for 30 minutes; drain and set aside.
In a large mixer bowl combine 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, yeast, brown sugar and salt; mix well.
Add warm water and oil.
Beat... - 42.5466
Dark Pumpernickel Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in molasses, oil, caraway seed, salt, rye flour, bran cereal and cocoa.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough all-purpose flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
Cover; let rest... - 42.4765
Casserole Pumpernickel Bread
Dissolve the yeast in warm water in a bowl.
Add the molasses, caraway seed, salt, shortening, rye flour and 1 cup flour and beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn out on a lightly floured surface and knead for 8 to 10... - 42.3456
No-need-to-knead Pumpernickel Bread
No-Need-To-Knead Pumpernickel Bread is a sweet, heavy quick bread. No-Need-To-Knead Pumpernickel Bread is something you are just going to have to try! You will love it. - 42.2855
Carrot-banana-honey Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm water in large bowl.
Stir in whole wheat flour, remaining 1 3/4 cups warm water, carrots, bananas, softened butter, honey, salt and cinnamon; beat until smooth using an electric mixer.
Mix enough all-purpose flour to make a soft... - 42.2503
This is a family recipe from Swedien, they are typically eaten on December 13, but we serve them for the holidays - 42.2478
Mix cornmeal with water until of the consistency of thick applesauce.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.
to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.
to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until... - 42.2218
Pumpernickel Rye Bread
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine molasses, caraway seed, salt, shortening, the rye flour, about 1 cup of the white flour and the softened yeast.
Beat until smooth.
Add enough more flour to make stiff... - 42.161
These Wiggs are a truly delicious way for you to celebrate your special occasion. Try this spicy sweet bread with currants and caraway seeds for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Wiggs is welcome. - 42.129
1. In a large mixing bowl, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in warm milk and water. Allow the yeast starter to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes till it is frothy.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or baking spray.
3.... - 42.016
Combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, yeast, and caraway.
Blend water, molasses, oil, and salt; add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir in rye flour and as much remaining... - 42.0088
Molasses-walnut Wheat Bread
In large mixing bowl, combine 1 cup flour, salt, cinnamon and yeast.
Heat water, oil, molasses and lemon juice to 120-130°F (49-54°C).
Add to flour mixture; beat with electric mixer 3 minutes on medium speed.
Add egg whites, raisins and walnuts; beat 1... - 41.9975
Old Fashioned Pumpernickel
1. Mix the commeal with the cold water in a saucepan. Stir in the boiling water and cook, stirring, until thick.
2. Add the salt, molasses, and oil and set aside until lukewarm.
3. Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water.
4. Add the dissolved yeast, mashed... - 41.8616
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, soften the margarine.
3) Add the herbs to the bowl.
4) Slice the bread and spread the herb mix on the slices. Then, reassemble the slices.
5) Wrap in a foil, and bake on a cookie sheet for... - 41.763
Peter S Pumpernickel
To make sourdough starter, mix beer, rye flour and wheat flour in a glass or pottery container of at least 8 cups capacity.
Let stand loosely covered at room temperature until mixture bubbles and forms liquid on top (1 to 4 days).
When ready to use, just stir... - 41.5623
Nisu is a delicious bread with cardamom flavorings from the Finnish cuisine. You'll simply love this meringue topped sweet bread once you taste it. Your suggestions for this Nisu are welcome. - 41.5366
Savory Unleavened Bread
Savoury Unleavened Bread has a great taste. Savoury Unleavened Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with caraway seeds and yoghurt. Savoury Unleavened Bread is loved by many people. - 41.4724
Buttermilk Cracked Wheat Bread
This Buttermilk Cracked Wheat Bread makes a tasty lunch ! Try out the Buttermilk Cracked Wheat Bread and ocme back to me with suggestions if you have any ! - 41.4315
In bowl cream together butter and powdered sugar till light and fluffy.
Add sieved egg yolk, raw egg yolk, and vanilla.
Stir in flour.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Work with a small amount of dough at a time; keep remainder chilled.
Using about 1 tablespoon dough... - 41.2341
Millet Wheat Bread
Soften the yeast in water.
Scald milk; add oil, honey, and salt.
Pour this mixture over cracked millet, and allow it to cool, stirring occasionally.
When mixture has cooled, add the softened yeast, soy flour, and 3 cups whole wheat flour.
Keep... - 41.0919
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan, heat together milk, sugar, butter, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly till butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs,... - 40.9356
Mix the yeast with the lukewarm water and 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar.
Stir until the yeast is well blended then leave for 5-10 minutes until frothy.
Place the flour and salt in a bowl and rub in the shortening until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Beat the... - 40.7098
Healthy Pumpernickel Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in molasses, salt, shortening, caraway seed and rye flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough white flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Cover; let rest 10 to 15 minutes.
Knead until... - 40.5506
Place 3/4 cup of the cornmeal in a bowl with 1 teaspoon salt.
Stir in the boiling water and the oil and beat themixture until it is smooth.
Then leave until it is lukewarm.
In a small bowl mix the yeast with the lukewarm water and the sugar.
Leave for 10... - 40.4185
Wheat Bread Dough
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, combine one and a half cups all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, and yeast; stir well.
3. Add warm water and oil and beat with a mixer at low speed to blend them well; beat at medium speed for... - 40.1984
Cocoa Wheats Bread
1. Grease an 8-inch X 4-inch baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. In a small bowl, combine the coco wheats and milk and let soak for 3 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine baking mix and... - 40.1743
Sprinkle yeast into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Beat in egg, flour, and salt.
When smooth, cover and let stand in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Beat down and let rise again until doubled.
Drop by tablespoon-fuls into 1... - 39.8114
Jerusalem Artichoke-whole Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water and let stand a few minutes.
Combine hot water, oil, honey and salt in mixing bowl (hot water readily dissolves the salt, liquefies the honey and makes a warm place for the yeast).
Before adding the yeast mixture, make sure the... - 39.7671
Soften the yeast in the lukewarm water with 1 teaspoon sugar and let stand about 10 minutes.
Scald milk and cool to lukewarm.
Cream butter, add sugar, salt, egg yolk and rind and beat until smooth and well blended.
Stir in softened yeast mixture, then add the... - 39.3598
Sgramble In A Pocket
1.Take a non stick skillet and pour some oil in it. Place on medium heat and add in onion, mushrooms, pepper and stir cook for about 1 minute. Peppers would have become tender yet crisp.
2.Now, add in the egg substitute, cream cheese and stir cook for... - 39.0844
Cream the yeast with 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the liquid.
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast and remaining liquid.
Work to a firm dough.
Knead on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes.
Place... - 38.8249
Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread
1. Pour 1 cup water into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Stir to dissolve the yeast. Add the remaining water, the salt, honey, and oil and mix well.
3. Stir in the unbleached white flour and beat the... - 38.5161
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, molasses, Postum, caraway seed, salt, and 2 cups of the all-purpose flour; beat well to blend.
Then beat in bran cereal and enough of the remaining all-purpose flour to form a soft dough.
Turn out onto a... - 38.4406
Simple Pumpernickel Bread
Soften yeast in 1 1/2 cups warm water (110°).
Combine rye flour, 7 cup of the all-purpose flour, molasses, shortening, caraway seed, 1 tablespoon salt, and softened yeast; beat well.
Stir in enough remaining all-purpose flour to make a stiff dough.
Knead on... - 38.2756
Mix riced potatoes with cream and lard.
Chill for 1 hour.
Add sugar, salt, and flour.
Take about 1/3 cup of mixture and form into 2 balls.
Continue with remaining dough.
Chill balls for 1 hour.
On a lightly floured board roll each ball into... - 37.7925
European Pumpernickel Bread
Measure water into large mixing bowl.
Add sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Stir in molasses, salt and caraway seeds.
Add rye flour and shortening and mix until smooth.
Add all-purpose flour and mix - 37.7541
Corn And Wheat Bread
1. Combine 1/2 cup cornmeal, the oil, molasses, salt, and the boiling water in a mixing bowl. Let stand until lukewarm. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and stir to dissolve.
3. Add the yeast mixture, egg, and 1 & 1/2 cups whole wheat flour... - 37.7101
This savoury bread is deliciously flavored using onion soup. Delight in this wonderful recipe and feel light at stomach! - 37.2206
Coffee Spice Bread
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy; beat in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mixture alternately with coffee.
Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until bread tests done. - 37.0006
Stuffed Wheat Bread
1. For filling, in a large skillet cook chicken, fennel, and onion in hot oil till chicken is browned and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese, spinach, pesto, and bread crumbs.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12 x... - 36.9045
Bird Of Paradise
Drain pineapple, reserve syrup.
In large skillet, brown chicken in margarine.
Drain excess fat.
Combine reserved syrup with sherry, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and salt; pour over chicken.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes, turning chicken once.
Remove chicken to... - 36.705
Melt the butter slowly in a pan, remove from heat and add the milk and sugar.
Add the compressed or dry yeast to the warm milk mixture.
If using compressed yeast mix well and use right away, but if using dry yeast leave to stand for about 10 minutes or until... - 36.434
Put 1 1/2 cups of the flour into a bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and stir to make a smooth dough.
With spoon or hands, work in as much of the remaining flour as needed to make a stiff dough.
Turn onto a well-floured board and knead a few seconds.
Divide... - 35.7634
Wheat Bread And Apple Stuffing
In a 1-quart saucepan combine chicken broth, celery, onion, butter, and salt.
Cover and bring to boiling; simmer till vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
In a large mixing bowl combine bread cubes, chopped apple, pecans, sage, cinnamon, and pepper.
Pour... - 35.6406
Cream powdered sugar and butter.
Add sieved yolk, the raw yolk, and vanilla.
Stir in flour.
Work with a small amount of dough at a time, keeping rest well chilled.
Break off walnut-sized pieces of dough.
Roll rope about 6 inches in length.
Shape in... - 34.4901
Savory Bread And Butter Pudding
1) Combine together milk, eggs and seasonings.
2) Take a 2-pint greased pie dish and fill it with layers of bread and cheese.
3) Top with egg mixture and decorate the edges of dish with tomatoes.
4) Place the dish in a tin of hot water and bake for... - 34.3742
European Bread Recipes By Category