- » European Beef
European Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of european beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for european beef recipes.
New England Shepard's Pie With Veggies
New England shepherd’s pie is an extremely simple, delicious and inexpensive meal for the people who love to eat good but not costly. In this video, chef shows you to make the pie with the available ingredients in the kitchen. - 147.513
Irish Guinness Beef Stew
Are you looking for a great holiday stew recipe? Here is an impressive video that shows a classic recipe to make a wholesome and hearty guinness beef stew. The video is well explained and the chef here cooks the traditional manner with Guinness beer. This... - 140.676
Roasted Marrow Bones
In Europe Roasted and/or Poached Marrow Bones are quite common in many higher end restaurants. It's really not something big here in the states yet although I have enjoyed them for years. It's really interesting how such a simple and common creature as a cow... - 138.567
All those who are fond of eating meatballs should really try this recipe. The meatballs will definitely shine at dinner time. The chef shares the secret of using Worcestershire sauce. It certainly gives a flavour boost to the meatballs. You can serve the... - 136.251
Authentic Beef Tamale
If you are looking for authentic beef tamales recipe, you have reached the right place. Making these pretty little packages stuffed with tasty beef filling is not as hard as you think. Yes, it’s a slow tedious process, but extremely rewarding too. Just... - 132.395
Classic Meat Pie
Today, Chef has a very interesting recipe which once learned can be converted into many different kinds. She shows us a meat pie recipe, where the most important part is making the crust. And for the filling, one can use anything that is there in the pantry... - 129.921
Beef Steak And Kidney Pot Pie
Here comes a classic preparation of pot pie, which you could have tasted only in your childhood at your Grand mom's place. These traditional recipes are not regularly prepared at home, but under this suitable guidance, you too can cook this up without any big... - 129.129
Beef Stroganoff With Mushrooms
Beef stroganoff with mushrooms is a healthy and quick main dish, its spiced up with smoked paprika offering a beautiful earthy taste. This dish is definitely recommended for a complete hearty homemade meal. Watch how chef Michelle makes the dish effortlessly... - 126.801
Shepherd's Pie With Killian's Irish Red
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Place a stainless steel skillet over medium high heat for about 1 minute. Pour olive oil in it and swirl to spread.
3. Add onion, carrot, and ground beef to it. Stir and cook until they brown. Drain off... - 126.13
1. Cut the beef into cubes and freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Put into food processor and blend to make ground beef.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
4. Put a pan with 4 cups of water to boil.
5. Add a tablespoon of salt and cut... - 125.678
Roast Beef Sandwich
How to make roast beef sandwich at home in easy steps. European style roast beef sandwich recipe. - 123.903
Fast Beef Stroganoff
If you want your beef stroganoff to be real creamy and saucy, you would try this recipe. Follow the easy instructions and make it as much creamy as you want. Serve on warm bed of rice or egg noodles. It is going to be an indulgence to your appetite. - 119.545
Braised Oxtail With Broad Beans In Exotic Spices
You don't get much of a chance to cook and taste some delicate preparation like braised oxtail with broad beans. Here is a great recipe video, which you will surely like to try out, if you are a cooking fanatic. Get prepared with all the ingredients and make... - 118.79
Killer Outdoor Dutch Oven Beef Stroganoff
All in all, we had fun and doing something like this at the drop of the hat, hopefully showed our classmates how easy cooking outdoors with cast iron is. - 118.102
Cottage Pie With Minced Beef
A delicate and delectable beef preparation - if you are searching for such a recipe, you might consider this too. A cottage pie with savory minced beef is most fascinating dish to serve to your guests. Follow the video instruction and make it happening. - 117.89
Pan Fried Louisiana Creole Steak
Want a classic steak recipe that will leave your guests wanting more? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect Creole steak. - 116.556
Beef And Beer Shepard's Pie
Shephard's pie - a foodie's delight, can be prepared at home quite easily. Moreover, you can make it more splendid, by drizzling the beef and beer sauce on top. Want to know, how? Watch the video to learn the stepwise instruction and try your hands on. - 115.993
Steak And Bourbon Coffee Sauce
Steaks can be cooked in amazing recipes and unconventional ingredients. Here is Chef Mike Monahan showing how to cook steak with simple seasonings as well as Bourbon-Coffee Sauce and serve the meat with the sauce. Great with Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot wines! - 113.743
Classic Beef Steak Tartar
Beef steak tartar is another classic preparation that requires the freshest of produce and the freshest of items to make the best dish tasted! See this video and see this demo to make this classic - 110.596
Easy And Delicious Beef And Cheese Casserole
If you have only cheese and beef in your kitchen, here is what you can do with it. The chef in the video has an easy, delicious and inexpensive recipe for a hearty meal. He has the step by step instructions for all of us. - 110.179
Man-pleasing Meatloaf- Easy, Moist And Flavorful
Do anyone really hate meatloaf? Its easy to make and most people love haing it with salad and mashed potatoes. It’s a kid's favorite too. Monique makes a great version that is low on fat but high on taste. - 108.624
Grilled Cheese Bacon Beef Dogs
Load your burgers with some bacon and cheese and you've got yourself a mighty meal! If you out camping or hunting then this is the meal to keep the hunger at bay! See the video for more on how to cook this dish up! - 107.879
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together egg, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and dry mustard.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, and put ground beef in it.
3. Add egg mixture, mushroom, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes.
4. Put... - 105.253
Meatloaf recipe by Dave is not just another recipe. He has a totally different recipe that can make your meatloaf all the more delicious. He is using some of his chicken broth along with the other ingredients, don't be surprised because it is this ingredients... - 103.765
Easy Crock Pot Beef
Looking for a recipe to make juicy beef that will get everyone's mouths to water? Then try this slow cooked beef recipe by LynnsRecipes. You will not be disappointed! - 103.513
Delectable Beef Stroganoff
Looking for a hearty comforting stroganoff recipe that would warm up your cockles and chase winter blues away? Then your search ends here. This video demonstrates a quick and easy version of the traditional family meal. Comfort food at its finest, this dish... - 103.318
Mint Beef Stew With Shallots And Carrots
A sumptuous stew. This video prepare a deliciously hearty beef and vegetable stew. This 'throw-together' stew is leaded with spice and quick to prepare. Mint combined with the zippy taste of aromatic spices like cumin, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, all spices... - 102.893
Yoshida's Meatloaf Slow Cooked To Perfection
1. In a medium sized bowl, add egg, soup mix, pepper, and Yoshida’s. Whisk well.
2. Drop onion, green pepper, and garlic. Mix.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take meat, and pour egg mixture in it. Mix thoroughly.
4. Throw bread crumbs, mix and... - 99.634
Slow Cooked Beef For Breakfast
1 In a slow cooker, combine beef and whole garlic cloves.
2 Pour in water to cover the beef as shown in the video.
3 Let the beef cook overnight in the slow cooker.
4 Cut and serve the tender meat for breakfast the next morning. - 98.8264
1. Heat a skillet on medium – high heat; add in butter, stewing beef, onion and garlic.
2. Sprinkle pepper, salt, oregano and thyme. Stir until beef is brown.
3. Pour in white wine, beef broth, nutmeg and bay leaf. Cover the skillet and simmer on... - 97.339
A wonderful easy and economical way to turn leftover beef stew into a complete meal for a busy, weekday supper. - 94.779
Slow Cooked Beef Roast With Fresh Herbs
Perfect roast beef every time is possible with this simple to follow recipe. Follow this cooking guide for succulent roast beef. It's all about the method and timing. This perfect roast beef meal with wonderful sides of herbed potatoes and mint grape salad,... - 92.8954
Goulash Part 2 – Full Preparation
This is part 2 of the goulash recipe video series. Here the lady chef showcases instructions to roast potato combined with sauce and meat. A nice dish to please the entire crowd! - 91.6176
Goulash Part 1 – Ingredients & Roasting
Take a look at this hearty and warming goulash recipe and if you are one of those who like Hungarian cuisine than this video series is for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this section she showcases ingredient details and also shows... - 91.4426
Beef Wellington With A Side Of Mushrooms And Green Beans
A classic meal comprising Beef Wellington to the sides of green beans and mushrooms definitely has to do with a special occasion.Perfectly seasoned beef is wrapped around with pastry and finished in the oven. It has savory sinfulness written all over it.This... - 91.3045
Meatloaf Stuffed With Stir Fried Vegetables
If you have been missing your favorite lowcarb4life host, she is back with a delicious low carb recipe Meatloaf Stuffed with Stir Fried Vegetables. She prepares the loaf with great easy but it’s not as easy as it looks. When the loaf is out off the pan, it... - 86.9342
Meaty Cottage Pie
Chef Merlin presents a traditional Irish comfort food recipe that is not only good for your health, but appeasing to your taste buds too. This stick-to-your-ribs dish that combines ground beef, mashed potatoes, milk, peas, sauce and yummy spices promises a... - 86.0592
Solar Cooked Meatloaf
1. Arrange the solar cooker with an outside temperature of 50 degrees Farenheit or more.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Bring the mixture together in a mound and shape it like a bread loaf.
4. Grease the black pan of... - 85.967
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 85.5559
All Seasons Beef And Guinness Stew
Are you in search of some delicious convenience food. This All Seasons Beef and Guinness Stew is a must try for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to prepare this yummy stew now. - 81.8939
How about a steak for the afternoon snack? Then make this simple steak with some spinach and toasted pine nuts! See the video for more! - 81.5935
One-pot Beef, Courgette & Rice
Do you wanna learn how to make One-pot Beef,Courgette & Rice recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dish in no time. - 81.2412
Minced Beef And Cooked Rice Stuffed Pepper
This is a quick easy recipe to make after a hard day's work. Use frozen cooked mince beef and leftover rice with fresh mushrooms, corn and peas to stuff peppers and have a delicious healthy meal ready in less than 30 minutes. A wonderful recipe for those on a... - 81.1759
Swiss Steak Grandma Style
Are steaks your favorite comfort food? Watch Chef Amy prepare these healthy steaks with a recipe that has been passed on from generations. Treat your family to these delectable Swiss Steaks today. - 80.9926
Wondering what to prepare for dinner tonight? Here's a great recipe which scores high both on taste and health. Watch the chef share a detailed procedure to prepare these Swedish Meatballs. - 79.6862
Classic Beef Stroganoff
If you like European dishes, check out this Classic Beef Stroganoff recipe! Many a times, people complain that making this dish at home makes it chewy bland and dry. However, if you follow the chef’s instruction to a T, you end up with a fabulous and... - 77.1958
1. Peel and finely dice the onions.
2. Wash, peel and rewash the carrot and cut into fine dice.
3. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and cut into fine dice.
4. Break the egg into a small bowl, beat and put aside for the egg... - 77.0562
Spinach Beef Wellington
Here is a beef recipe you are going to like! A twist to the Classic Beef Wellington, this Spinach Beef Wellington uses spinach and bread crumbs instead of duck pate. This recipe is also simpler than the classic one without compromising on its taste. Try it! - 77.0346
Chef Shaun Hergatt Lx New York - Red Wine Braised Short Ribs
1. In a frying pan, sauté the onion, celery, carrot and herbs in a little oil.
2. In a large pan, place the short ribs, add the Mire Poix and red wine; let sit for 3 days in refrigerator for 3 days until all the wine is absorbed.
3. On... - 76.5303
Seasoned Grilled Steak
Want to know how to grill a perfect steak? Then this video is a must-watch for you. Learn to make the perfect juicy seasoned steak that is grilled to perfection and promises to taste completely divine. This recipe is simple and does not take a lot of time. So... - 74.5298
Homemade Beef Wellington
Have you been looking for an easy to make Beef Wellington recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch it now to learn this simple dish that is full of taste. - 68.9211
Onion Soup With French Bread
Here's an amazing recipe of Onion Soup With French Bread that you must try. This soup has a distinct flavor of onion cooked in beef stock with some crispy, garlic flavored french bread. This recipe is truly a soup lover's delight. The recipe is quite simple... - 50.8493
Swedish Meat Balls
This Swedish Meat Balls is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Swedish Meat Balls and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 49.4156
Budget Beef Wellington
1. In a large bowl, combine meat-loaf mixture, 2 of the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, mushrooms and liquid, horseradish, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.Mix lightly until well-blended.
2. Prepare the jelly-roll pan with a lining of foil.... - 49.2041
Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Finely cut the beef steak and kidney in smaller sized pieces.
2) In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
3) Place the meat cubes inside the flour to coat thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, add suet with... - 49.1477
English Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Remove membrane of kidneys; cut in 1/2-inch pieces, removing excess fat and tubules.
Roll cubed kidney and steak in flour; brown in hot fat.
Add onion when meat is partially-browned.
Add 2 cups water; cover; cook over low heat till tender, about 30... - 49.1434
Meatballs In Tomato Soup
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep... - 49.0263
1) In a salad bowl, line the lettuce.
2) Peel core and dice the apples.
3) In a mixing bowl, put the beef , apples, celery, shallots, garlic and parsley.
4) In another bowl, mix oil, vinegar and seasoning together and pour over the beef... - 49.0263
Flemish Beef Stew
This Flemish Beef Stew recipe makes the entire effort of making it truly worth it. A great tasting dish, you are sure to enjoy every bite of it. Try it!!Looking forward to your valuable feedback. - 49.0115
Remove core from cabbage.
In 5-quart casserole, combine cabbage and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until leaves soften.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Carefully remove 10 outer leaves.
Cut hard center rib from bottom of each... - 48.9369
Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, salt and pepper.
3. Add meat and coat well with flour mixture.
4. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and brown flour coated meat in it.
5. Stir in soup, water, onion and... - 48.8536
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together 1 can tomato sauce, uncooked rice, 1 cup water, onion, green pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
3. Into a 2-quart casserole, pour the mixture and spread beef on... - 48.7923
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Lengthwise cut loaf into half and wrap in foil.
3. In a skillet, brown beef with onion; drain off fat.
4. Add sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic powder; stir well and heat, do... - 48.674
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup A One Dish Meal
Ukrainian Cabbage Meat Soup is definitely a tasty One Dish Meal! A unique Soup that is simply irresistible, it is perfect for your parties or a grand dinner at home! I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Ukrainian... - 48.6027
Beef Vegetable Soup
Beef Vegetable Soup its yumlogical. The brown bouquet sauce and tomotoes give the a three dimensional taste. - 48.59
Simple Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
1) Clean and cut the steak and kidney into 2.5 cm (1 inch) chunks. Add flour to it and put in a polythene bag.
2) Toss the meat until the flour coats it.
3) In a pan, heat oil and fry the meat with bacon and onion. Add any additional flour... - 48.5645
Hearty Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a large stock pot or kettle, combine the first 9 ingredients.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring gently.
3. Cover pot and let simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally, until meat is fork tender.
4. Use a... - 48.5267
Beef And Sausage Stew
1. In a saucepan cook bacon till crisp; crumble bacon and set aside, reserving the drippings in the pan.
2. Brown stew meat in the reserved drippings.
3. Mix apples and onion; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
4. Combine 3 cups of the beef broth to... - 48.5075
Place beef and cold beef bouillon in deep kettle.
Add salt and pepper to taste and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, and skim.
Simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes.
In another pan melt butter and saute in it onion, carrots, beets, cabbage, and parsley for 3... - 48.4426
Hot Russian Borscht
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Rinse beets well
3. Chop of 1 inch stem.
4. Wrap each beet individually in aluminum foil sheet.
5. Bake the wrapped beet on oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender depending on size.
6. Slip the skins... - 48.4293
Beef Balls Paprikash
1. In a large bowl, place ground chuck and add 1/2 tea spoon salt, dash pepper, the bread crumbs and egg; toss lightly until well combined.
2. Using hands, divide the mixture into 10 portions and gently shape them into balls.
3. In a... - 48.3983
Beef And Mushroom Pie
1. To make filling, toss meat in flour to coat shaking off excess flour.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan melt butter and oil, cook meat in batches for 3-4 minutes or until browned on all sides, remove meat from pan and set aside.
3. To the pan add... - 48.3584
Hearty Irish Beef Soup
1. In a bowl, soak lima beans overnight.
2. Clean beef bones with cold water.
3. In a large soup pot, place beef bones and add water.
4. Bring it to a boil.
5. Skim off any foam that rises to the top.
6. Season with salt and pepper.... - 48.2964
Swedish Meatballs In Skillet
4 Grams Fat/Serving
Cook onion in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg and cream.
Stir in onion, crumbs, parsley, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and pepper.
Add beef and mix well.
Shape mixture into 1-inch... - 47.8423
Even the finickiest of eater will love beef stroganoff. This European dish is regarded unanimously as the best in flavor. You need to taste it first to believe it! - 47.7193
Dublin Corned Beef And Cabbage
1) Wash the corned beef and then dry gently.
2) Using 3 cloves, stud each onion.
3) In a large ovenproof casserole, arrange corned beef and then mix in 6 halved carrots, garlic, celery, parsley sprigs, and orange peel.
4) Add cold water... - 47.6674
Beef Steak And Onions With Caraway Seeds
1) Take a heavy 10- or 12-inch skillet and heat oil and butter in it.
2) Allow the foam to subside and then brown meat in it on both sides for about 5 minutes.
3) Transfer the meat to a platter.
4) From the skillet, pour off most of the fat, saving... - 47.6415
Terrific Beer Stew
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In 4-quart casserole (do NOT use cooking bag), combine beef, 1 can beef broth, 1 cup beer, sugar, salt, pepper, caraway seeds, onions, peas and 1/2 cup water.
Cover with glass lid.
Heat on COOK A2.
After time appears in display window,... - 47.6115
Easy Vegetable Beef Soup
1.In a saucepan combine together water and beef and boil.
2.Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2 hours or till meat is tender.
3.Skim off the fat and discard,
4.Remove meat and reserve 3 cups of the liquid for use in soup.
5.When the meat is cool... - 47.5574
Beer Sauced Beef
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, stir together beer, cornstarch, brown sugar, bouillon granules, thyme, and pepper.
In a wok or large skillet cook bacon pieces over medium heat till crisp.
Remove bacon;... - 47.481
1. Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
2. In a roasting pan, put together beef bones, meat, trimming, carrots and onion.
3. Place the pan in the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes until the mixture is browned; stir occasionally.
4. In a stockpot,... - 47.481
1. In a Dutch oven combine together paprika, savory, garlic, salt, water, salt, oregano, and parsley sprigs.
2. Add ribs, pork, beef, un-drained tomatoes, onion, cabbage, carrots, rutabaga, celery, and green pepper; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce... - 47.481
Beat meats, flour, milk, eggs, salt, allspice, and nutmeg till smooth.
Drop meat mixture by tablespoons into lightly oiled skillet; flatten with spoon.
Cook till lightly browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.(Electric skillet 350°.)
Repeat... - 47.4724
Beef Pot Roast
1. Season meat with salt, pepper and thyme.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, melt bacon drippings or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
3. Add seasoned beef cubes and sauté in fat until evenly browned.
4. Pour in half beef... - 47.4637
Trim steak and cut into serving-size pieces.
Arrange pieces in 10-inch square casserole.
In small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Pour evenly over steak.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 47.4613
Swedish Pot Roast
Trim excess fat from roast.
Sprinkle salt into skillet.
Brown the meat slowly on both sides. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cover skillet; reduce heat (220°).
Stick cloves in onions.
Add to meat along with carrots, celery, 1/3 cup water, corn syrup, and... - 47.4204
Combine oil, onion and garlic in 4-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in paprika.
Add beef, potatoes, tomatoes, green pepper, caraway seeds and beef broth.
MICRO WAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Reduce... - 47.3987
Hearty Beef And Vegetable Soup
1) In a very large kettle, place beef, marrowbone, 1 tablespoon salt, and 4 quarts water.
2) Cover the kettle and let the mixture boil.
3) Skim surface.
4) Add cabbage, onion, carrot, celery, green pepper, and tomatoes.
5) Again blil then cover and... - 47.3881
Grilled Porterhouse Steaks With Thyme And Baked Potato Skins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare the grill or broiler for cooking.
3. Oil steaks and season both sides with salt and cayenne.
4. Sprinkle thyme and press into the meat to coat.
5. In a baking dish, place potatoes and bake... - 47.3813
Marvelous Meat Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2. In a, 8X4-inch microwaveable loaf pan, place the mixture.
3. Cover the pan with waxed paper and place in the microwave.
4. Cook for 16-20 minutes at Medium.
5. Drain the liquid once in a... - 47.358
Boiled Salt Beef And Onions
Tie the meat into a neat shape.
Put into a large saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Add peppercorns, cloves and herbs tied together in a small piece of muslin.
Cover pan and simmer for If hours.
Add carrots and onions to pan and simmer for... - 47.3206
Spiced Shepherds Pie
1. In a frying pan heat oil over a medium heat, cook onion stirring, for 2-3 minutes until onion is tender and stir in meat.
2. In a cup or a bowl, blend flour with a little of the stock or water to form a smooth paste.
3. Into the pan stir flour... - 47.3206
Braised Rump Steak With Wine And Tomatoes
Dry the meat with kitchen paper, and rub each side with the cut clove of garlic.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole and quickly brown the steak on each side.
Remove and season.
Fry the sliced onion and carrots in the same oil until beginning to colour;... - 47.3033
1) In a large skillet, melt the butter and sauté the onions till golden for about 5 minutes
2) Tip in the ground chuck meat and sauté till evenly browned
3) Take the pan off the heat
4) In a large bowl, mix together an egg, ¼ cup milk, and the... - 47.2816
Madras Curried Meatballs
1) In a large bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, ½ cup of water, the chuck and 2 teaspoons of the curry powder, beef with the salt and pepper
2) Also add in salt, ½ teaspoon of ginger, ¼ teaspoon of pepper
3) Using a fork lightly blend the mixture together... - 47.2735
Beef Soup With Dumplings
1) In a non-stick pan heat oil and, brown the beef on all sides.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, pour in ½ cup of water and bring to boil stirring continuously to remove the browned bits.
4) Stream the water over the... - 47.2439
European Beef Recipes By Category