- » Espresso Granita
Espresso Granita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of espresso granita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for espresso granita recipes.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
Add espresso, and stir well.
Cover and chill... - 34.0622
In a medium saucepan combine the water and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool about 30 minutes.
Stir in espresso and, if desired, anisette liqueur.
Pour into a 13x9x2-inch pan.
Cover and freeze about 1 1/2... - 33.2494
In a saucepan combine the sugar, the zest, and 1 1/2 cups water and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the espresso powder, and let the mixture cool.
Discard the zest, transfer the mixture... - 26.899
Pour the espresso into a large bowl.
Add the sugar; stir until dissolved.
Let cool to room temperature.
Pour into a 13" X 9" pan and place in the freezer for 30 minutes, or until completely frozen.
Transfer the granita to a food processor fitted with the... - 22.3945
You May Also Like!
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.682
Granita Di Caffe
Place coffee in a medium bowl.
Sweeten to taste.
Freeze, stirring freguently until set, about 2 to 3 hours.(The more you stir the finer the texture will be It is helpful to set a timer for 15-minute intervals.) - 17.4114
Coffee Granita is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 29.426
1. In a medium size sauce add sugar and water. Boil on moderate heat while stirring constantly so that the sugar melts.
2. Check when the water boils. Cook the mixture for 5 minutes exactly from that time.
3. Remove pan from heat and let the syrup cool... - 44.8966
Decaf Coffee Granite
Combine the cooled coffee and the NutraSweet in a metal bowl.
Place the bowl in the freezer.
Every 30 minutes, open the freezer and use a metal whisk to stir the coffee, removing any frozen pieces from the side of the bowl.
You will probably see the first... - 33.5552