- » Espresso Cupcake
Espresso Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of espresso cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for espresso cupcake recipes.
Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes
Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes (Olympic Recipe) - Olympics 2012 just started not too long ago. Since I can't watch it, I decided to make mini-cupcakes with Olympic rings instead. These cupcakes are really called the "Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes" and they were so... - 126.87
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 104.731
How To Bake Gingerbread Cupcakes
Dark & alluring, fragrant & moist, spiced & rich. Pairs perfectly with a billowy mound of soft cream cheese frosting and strong espresso. If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm in that corner over there, sharing an intimate moment with a cupcake in each hand. - 0
Caffeine cupcakes are workaholic's paradise. It has that additional energy kick apart from being sinfully delicious that will keep you going when you need it the most. Take a look at this easy and fancy cupcakes which will lure you for sure. - 120.605
Easy Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate cupcakes make decadent desserts as well as snacks perfect for your afternoon tea. Here is a quick way of making these bite-sized goodies. Topped with a simple buttercream, these cupcakes are sure to be party winners! - 119.205
Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat bake cups with 1/2 tablespoon oil and place in a muffin pan.
2. Combine soymilk and vinegar; set aside to curdle. Grind cereal into flour in a food processor.
3. In a large bowl, blend ground cereal, flour, cocoa powder, esp - 33.4786
St Patrick's Day Stove Cakes
Cupcakes are everyone's favorite watch this video and make some of these cupcakes for the St Patrick’s Day this year. You may know many recipes to make cupcakes, this one will definitely surprise you. Try this recipe for St Patrick's Day this year and... - 94.4462
Nutella And Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a cupcake pan with liner and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Espresso powder. Mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, add... - 0