- » Espresso
Enjoy our collection of Espresso recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Espresso recipes.
Who doesn't like to sip espresso, especially when you shake it into an awesome martini. See this video that shares an espresso martini recipe which can be prepared in no time. Next time you host a cocktail party at home, amaze your friends with this flavorful... - 133.144
Espresso Coffee Creme Brulee
You definitely don’t have to be a pastry chef to make Crème Brulee. It’s super-easy. And to make matters better, you probably have all of these ingredients in your fridge/pantry right now. Crème brûlée is just not something to be afraid of. This is a... - 125.863
Chocolate Espresso Pots Du Crème
Chocolate espresso pots du creme are intensely flavored and rich with high quality chocolate and a hint of espresso. Simple to make, these desserts are a show-stopper. - 116.761
This Espresso Martini beats any other coffee based cocktail hands down. Why? Look at that espresso, it is probably one of the best in the world, as good as any Italian espresso. A simple blend of two nice liquors turn it into this sexy drink. Give it a try,... - 115.037
Cinnamon Espresso Martini
1. Shake kahlua, cinnamon vodka and espresso over ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 102.806
Espresso-flavored Ice Cream
Watch how easy it is to customize your own flavor of ice cream! This is a great short cut to your own one-of-a-kind ice cream flavor. - 101.46
All About Espresso Coffee
A lot can happen over a cuppa coffee. Catch up with Jesse Blanco to know all about Espresso Coffee and the flavors, taste and aroma hidden in their beans at the coolest and happening coffee joints. Pure indigenous fun out of Espresso! - 101.251
Espresso Rubbed Pork Tenderloin With Black Cherry Ice Cream Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Using a paper towel, pat the tenderloin dry. Keep it aside.
3. For rub, in a mixing bowl, combine espresso powder, chilli powder, brown sugar, and hot mustard.
4. Add coriander, garlic powder, salt, and... - 98.7055
Chocolate Chips And Espresso Ice Cream
Love coffee? Love chocolate? Then you will definitely love the ice cream recipe detailed in this video. What are you waiting for them? Watch and learn how to make the perfect chocolate chip and espresso ice cream! - 85.1454
How To Use A Stovetop Espresso Maker
How would it be to be able to make your own espresso coffee at home? However, using an espresso maker can be quite baffling, especially if you are new to it. Stream this video to know how to use an espresso maker to perfection. Once you have acquainted... - 75.5061
Espresso Coffee With Milk
Some like their coffee with milk and others without! Vicki gets going a cup of coffee with milk and shows you how to get this cuppa done. See the video for more! - 70.5362
Double Chocolate Espresso Gems
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a 1-quart saucepan, add chocolate chips and butter.
3) Place over low heat, stirring occasionally allow to melt till smooth.
4) Transfer into a medium bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the sugar... - 49.65
Chocolate Espresso Tart
To MAKE THE CRUST: In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth.
Add the egg yolk and vanilla and mix for 3 minutes.
Add the espresso, cinnamon, and flour, and mix until a soft dough forms.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or... - 47.3695
Double Chocolate Espresso Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Line the pan with aluminum foil, keeping extra to extend over short sides of pan and tucking overlapping ends under rim. Lightly grease foil with cooking oil or... - 46.3074
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a baking pan with greased foil and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low flame. Cool this mixture to room temperature.
4. In a bowl, blend flour, baking powder, and salt. Set... - 46.2194
Roast Lamb Cafe Made With Stock Coffee Espresso Liqueur
1. Trim fat from leg of lamb.
2. With point of sharp knife, make slits in lamb surface, including underside.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients and rub over the meat.
4. Let marinate for 2 hours.
5. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees... - 46.1124
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, salt and sugar and mix well.
3. Place over double boiler and whisk till eggs start to thicken.
4. Add milk and whisk for 8 more minutes.
5. Remove off... - 45.4138
Brownie Espresso Cream Cookies
Combine margarine, baking chocolate, and espresso powder in a medium-size microwavable mixing bowl.
Microwave on High for 1 minute, or until margarine and chocolate are melted.
Stir to blend completely, and dissolve espresso powder.
Set aside to cool... - 44.9238
Chocolate Espresso Angel Food Cake
Sift flour, 3/4 cup sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon together 3 times; set aside.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in an extra-large bowl at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add remaining 1/2 cup sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Sift... - 44.8685
Espresso Fudge Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line twenty-four 1 1/2-inch miniature muffin cups with paper liners.
To Make Batter: Place butter and chocolate in a medium microwavesafe bowl and microwave at 60% power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
Or melt butter and chocolate... - 44.5712
Espresso biscotti are double baked espresso flavored biscotti that can be served with tea or coffee. Prepared with a batter of flour, sugar and honey with instant espresso powder and coffee, the espresso biscotti is dipped in a cinnamon sugar coating and... - 44.1687
Triple Espresso Brownies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients.
Beat 50 strokes by hand.
Spread in greased pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine 1/4 cup butter and... - 44.1262
Elegant Espresso Custards
1. In a saucepan, add half-and-half, heat and scald. Add espresso, orange peel and remove from heat, allow to cool for 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs, yolk, sugar until well blended.
3. Add expresso mixture to the egg mixture gradually continue to... - 43.241
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F Lightly grease an 8- or 9-inch spring form pan.
STIR TOGETHER the crushed cookies and melted butter.
Press the crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom and sides of the springform pan.
BEAT THE CREAM CHEESE in the large bowl... - 43.2218
Espresso Dream Pie
Sprinkle gelatin over liqueur in a saucepan; let stand 2 minutes.
Add evaporated milk and next 4 ingredients.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a wire whisk, 5 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Chill 25 minutes... - 42.147
Espresso Creme Brulee
FOR THE COOKIES, cream the butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add the ground espresso, flour, and salt and blend well.
Form the dough into a log 2 inches in diameter and wrap it in waxed paper, foil, or plastic wrap, twisting the ends firmly to snugly enclose the... - 41.8446
Espresso Chocolate Pudding With Coffee Bean Crisps
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Set each of eight 3-inch cake rings in the center of a 6-inch square of aluminum foil.
Pleat the foil up around the sides of the ring.
Set the rings in a large, shallow baking dish.
In a small saucepan, bring the espresso and 1/2... - 41.47
Chocolate Espresso Pudding Cake
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine milk, oil, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, and stir.
Spoon into an 8-inch square pan.
Combine brown sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa, and 2 teaspoons espresso powder.
Sprinkle over batter.
Pour water... - 38.8113
Espresso Chocolate Semifreddo
1. In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup of the sugar with 3/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of the espresso. Bring to a simmer over moderate heat and stir to dissolve the sugar. Let the espresso syrup cool.
2. In a small saucepan, boil the remaining 1 cup of... - 36.6408
Espresso Cheesecake is a unique and winning dessert that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Espresso Cheesecake. - 35.555
This is a great lemony Tiramisu dessert made with rum in it.I like to have my Tiramisu with alcohol because liquor takes it to sublime height. You can now make this winderful Italian dessert right at home. - 35.17
1. In a medium saucepan, mix water, chocolate, cinnamon stick and sugar and heat slowly, stirring all the while till chocolate melts
2. Stir in coffee till it dissolves completely, throw the cinnamon stick away
3. In a small bowl, beat the cream till... - 34.5061
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
Remove and discard cinnamon stick.
Add espresso, and stir well.
Cover and chill... - 34.0622
Chocolate Espresso Pudding Cake
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Combine milk, oil, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, and stir. Spoon into an 8-inch square pan.
2. Combine brown sugar, 3 tablespoons cocoa, and 2 teaspoons espresso powder. Sprinkle over batter. Pour... - 33.6205
In a medium saucepan combine the water and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool about 30 minutes.
Stir in espresso and, if desired, anisette liqueur.
Pour into a 13x9x2-inch pan.
Cover and freeze about 1 1/2... - 33.2494
Chocolate Cream With Espresso And Vin Santo
1. Tip the mascarpone into a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon to soften. Add the icing sugar and custard, stirring until smooth. Fold in the chocolate and orange zest. Spoon into 6 small cups or glasses, cover and chill until needed.
2. When ready to serve,... - 32.5937
Espresso Chocolate Almond Cluster Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare the crust, coat a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Place all remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan and press evenly over the bottom and about 1 inch up th - 31.9037
1) Boil 2 cups of water and make espresso coffee with ground beans.
2) Just before removing add in the vanilla bean and let it cool in the refrigerator.
3) In a saucepan, mix 3/4 cup water with the sugar.
4) Allow it to come to a boil and remove from... - 31.8919
Braised Beef In Espresso
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Heat oil in a nonreactive Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add meat and cook, turning, about 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over. Add onion, garlic, thyme,... - 31.8392
Espresso Almond Tortoni
Coarsely crush enough cookies to make 3 tablespoons; set aside.
Tie each strip of peel in a knot; set aside.
In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, stir sugar, water, and chocolate over low heat until choco late melts; stir in almond extract.
Add chocolate mixture to... - 31.5126
1. Stir water, sugar and salt in 4-cup measure; add chocolate. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until chocolate is melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Stir in coffee and milk. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until hot, 2 to 3 minutes. Beat with hand beater until... - 29.9832
1. In medium-sized bowl, stir coffee powder with boiling water until dissolved. Add ice water; refrigerate until well chilled.
2. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored, frequently scraping bowl with rubber... - 29.5826
Chocolate Or Espresso Dream Layers
Slightly soften frozen yogurt and ice creams at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Press alternating layers of frozen yogurt and ice cream flavors into 6-cup ring mold, fluted mold or springform pan.
Freeze until firm (about 30 minutes).
To unmold, briefly dip... - 28.3252
German Chocolate Espresso
Place chocolate in a medium bowl; pour espresso over chocolate, stirring until chocolate melts.
Stir in liqueurs.
Pour into individual cups.
Top each serving evenly with whipped cream and coconut. - 28.0185
Stir 1 tablespoon cocoa mix and 2 teaspoons espresso coffee (dry) into each cup of hot milk.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon, if desired. - 27.4692
In a blender, blend the espresso and ice until smooth.
Add a swizzle stick to each glass.
If using sugar, rub the rim of each glass with a lemon wedge, then dip it in sugar.
Divide the mixture among 6 stemmed glasses and serve with lemon wedges and straws. - 27.1487
In a saucepan combine the sugar, the zest, and 1 1/2 cups water and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the espresso powder, and let the mixture cool.
Discard the zest, transfer the mixture... - 26.899
Chocolate Espresso Sauce
Combine sugar, water and butter in heavy saucepan.
Bring to a simmer, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate and coffee.
Stir until melted and smooth. - 26.6495
Pour the espresso into a large bowl.
Add the sugar; stir until dissolved.
Let cool to room temperature.
Pour into a 13" X 9" pan and place in the freezer for 30 minutes, or until completely frozen.
Transfer the granita to a food processor fitted with the... - 22.3945
Espresso Chocolate Fondue
In a medium saucepan, cook the pudding mix, espresso, and milk according to package directions.
Remove from the heat and stir in the rum or rum extract. - 22.0019
Brew as you would in any coffee maker. - 17.2381
Use dark-roast Italian coffee, fine grind, with fresh cold water in a special caffe-espresso pot.
Follow manufacturer's directions.
Serve hot in demitasse cups, with a twist of lemon peel in each, if desired. - 16.5782
Nutella Espresso Chip Cookies
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
3. In a separate bowl, cream nutella, butter, and sugar. Add egg, vanilla, and espresso. Mix well.
4. Gradually add the... - 0
Espresso Recipes By Category